Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2016, 08:31 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default Neighbour gardening

Whenever my Asian neighbour is out gardening I get all excited. The neighbour is usually bent over plucking her weeds and tending to your flowers. The neighbour is very thin, about 110 pounds and 5'2". She has AA breasts that are always hidden behind her bra and t-shirt.
I always find something to chat to her about while she is bent over just so I can get an eyeful. I see her hanging breasts and areola but never any nipple.
Attached Thumbnails
160522 004.JPG   160522 003.JPG  

Old 06-10-2016, 01:12 PM

Default Bookstore sighting

I've been looking down womens' blouses and shirts for literally decades and as a result have seen hundreds of nipples, the owners of which would never voluntarily have shown to me.

A number of sightings stick out in my mind, here is one:

I used to work in an office close to a shopping mall which contained a large bookstore. I often frequented that store for the sole purpose of looking down skimpy blouses on hot and humid summer days.

One day while at the store, on the pretense of browsing the shelves I sidled up to an attractive petite brunette wearing a blue dress with a bodice cut in a half-rectangle. Since I'm just over 6ft tall and she was barely 5ft 2" I had no trouble looking down the wide expanse of the top of her dress and was rewarded with the sight of a bra which was apparently too big for her approximately size 30B freckled tits. I was standing to her left and had a perfect view of her right tit and nipple. It was such a good view and such a beautiful tit that despite myself I let out a little gasp, upon which she looked up at me and promptly moved away.

I suspected that I had been busted and that my surreptitious activity for the day was ended so I walked over to another section at least 90 feet away from the cutie and began to genuinely browse some of the books on the racks. To my surprise and delight she came and stood next to me, this time with the top of her dress and bra deliberately pulled away from her chest!!! Of course, that gave me an even better view of her right tit. I could see that the nipple was hard and there were two beautiful hairs growing around the surrounding areola. She started talking to me, obviously wanting to start a conversation, but I was literally weak-kneed and speechless and was only able to mumble something incoherent. I smiled at her and walked unsteadily out of the store....

I often wonder what would have happened if I had been cool, calm and collected enough to engage in conversing with her. Unfortunately, the sight of such an attractive, petite woman deliberately showing me her gorgeous tit and coming on to me was just too unexpected to handle!
Old 06-12-2016, 07:12 PM

Thumbs up Downblouse

Last Monday, I was able to see a great downblouse in a lot of detail. Some people might find it uninteresting since it was my girlfriends. However, I recommend you to read on.

My girlfriend moved to a different city approximately two months ago since she is doing a traineeship there. As a consequence of this, she rented an apartment with two male and one female flatmate for 5 months. Last week I visited her for the first time after having been gone for 3 months as a result of a great job opportunity and we had a great weekend. However, the following two scenarios were the ones making me shake.

My girlfriend is 23 at the moment and has a gorgeous body. You can also take a look at her at some of my previous posts. However, she is typically pretty shy about showing off her great figure around work, friends, and flatmates. Therefore, she is typically wearing wide shirts and some other shirt underneath. She was also wearing that when she came back home on Friday. The great thing was that she took off the other shirt and the bra immediately after coming home and putting the shirt back on as a result of the high temperatures. However, she still had to do the laundry. Therefore, she asked me if she could wear that outside of her room in case one of her flatmates is showing up and I said truthfully that even though it has a white colour it is not see through.However, I did not tell that one could slightly see the form of her puffy areola if one took a little more detailed look. This already turned me on like hell. The idea that one of her male flatmates would show up and see this. It would have been even better if she would get a little cold from a breeze outside and her nipples would get hard (their washing machine is in a small room that one can only reach from the balcony). However, it got even better. I went with my girlfriend to the washing machine and stayed on the balcony since the room was too small. However, we left the door open and kept on talked. This is when I realized that every time she bent over to get her clothing out of her box her wide shirt gaped open and her full boobs were clearly visible. I immediately got aroused but I did not say anything. I love to spy on my GF and it's even better if there is the possibility that somebody else could see her too. My prayers were heard and one of her flatmates actually got on the balcony to talk to us. Unfortunately, I am not sure if he was able to get a good look since my GF only bend down one more time, however, he definitely got the chance and typically isn't one to pass such a thing.

The other scenario was a lot the same but this time, both of her flatmates might have seen her complete boobs. Again she was wearing a wide shirt and again she took off her bra and shirt and put it back on. This time. I was supposed use the vacuum cleaner in the afternoon but I did not find it. Therefore, she decided to clean the kitchen and floor herself (they change every week). It has to be said that this vacuum cleaner is total shit. It's fixed several times and luckily one has to bend down all the time because its stem is too short. Therefore, my GF boobs were basically on display the whole time she was cleaning as long as you were standing right in front of her (I attached some pics I tried to make that day. Unfortunately, they are not too good). Again, I did not tell her. This time, I also had to clean some stuff and was not able to stare the whole time. However, I suddenly heard her say hi to one of her flatmates and immediately returned to her place to see if he was enjoying the show but he already moved on the balcony looking away and not making any attempt to come back. I was wondering if he might be hiding a boner or if he had heard me coming. Therefore, I left the room again. Then I heard her other male flatmate and I rushed back with a lot of empty bottles in my backpack (I had to leave now and bring them away). He was facing her straight saying something like "its great you are finally cleaning" making a thumbs up. However, this is the last thing I saw before I left the apartment for ten minutes and when I got back the show was over.

Lastly, I would like to ask you something. Is it pretty bad of me not to tell my girlfriend how much she is showing off? ( I really think she doesn't know) Do you guys think one can miss that downblouse from the vacuum cleaner pics? Do you think she will walk around like this more often now after I haven't said a thing?
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0008 (2).JPG   IMG_0007 (3).JPG  

Old 06-17-2016, 07:28 PM

Default should you tell GF she is showing?

Of course not, or you wouldn't be telling this story! When I was in college, and after, I had figured out that I got turned on knowing that some guy had seen my GF's panties,or braless boobs. I mostly went out with small boobed girls, and that made it easier to see down to their nipples. I would encourage them to go braless, and they were generally eager to comply, if I flattered her on how sexy she was! With short hemlines, I knew guys were seeing up her skirts/dresses, and it always turned me on!
Old 06-22-2016, 04:50 PM

Thanked 1,645 Times in 237 Posts
Default Getting sloppy

I must be getting sloppy or just unlucky.
Got behind a nice young lady with A cups lose shirt and no bra at the register.
I am thinking perfect she will bend over to get stuff out of cart, perfect setup.
I get a text I have to answer from work. I figure good cover play on my phone and peek over it and look at her bending down.
Well she bends down and gets out the first item. I cant see much first time but can tell this will work out good.
Then she moves cart and now has her back to me to unload rest of cart.
Not sure if she say me looking or she did it just she did not have to bend over so much.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ron1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2016, 07:12 PM

Thanked 6,693 Times in 273 Posts
Default my guess

She probably thought you were trying to take a picture with your phone.
Women are very aware today!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2016, 11:54 PM

Thanked 16,228 Times in 1,127 Posts

So, the 18yo guitar student with the absurdly expensive guitar who I wrote about last time is still taking lessons, and being in the 90s here this summer, she has been wearing some pretty revealing tops, but always with a bra, and suddenly her bras always fit. I do see most of the front and sides of the bras, though, as her tank tops are huge or super loose, but never into the bras. I have never seen her in the same bra twice, either.

But, last week, she came to her lesson in one of her loose tops, braless. And basically her breasts were showing the entire time. Sitting up, she has really tiny breasts but really puffy pink nipples. Her bras must really be padded because her breasts look so big in them without having gaping space to see into.

She kept looking down at her own chest and pulling her top up, so she was completely aware, but pulling her top up was useless because the guitar would just pull it down again. She was concentrating really hard on playing, so it would be a long time between pulling her top up again.

I would like to think that she knew I could see everything and just didn't care, but I think she really did believe she was catching her top in time before I actually saw anything.

Anyway, curious for next week's lesson! (The mom hasn't shown anything, either. I think seeing them together a few weeks ago was a one-time lucky thing.)
Old 07-05-2016, 01:46 PM

Thanked 26,527 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default This almost got me fired

This goes back to the mid 70's, but I was a young guy in the HQ office of a privately owned company. The owner saw that I had a few journalism credits from school and told me he wanted me to start a monthly company newsletter, full color, to be mailed to all employees. OK, sounds like fun.

On about the 3rd issue I went to a big company dinner and took a lot of pics of the boss and his wife handing out awards, his wife was a very attractive lady, about 40. Next newsletter issue I put several of the pics in an article about the dinner. It wasn't until the newsletters were all mailed that the boss comes in my little office red in the face mad, I had not noticed, nor had my proofreader or the printer, that one of boss's wife's nipples could be seen in one of the pics. It was a side view, her blouse and bra were loose and there it was, nippage. When it was pointed out it was obvious.

Anyway, there was nothing that could be done, I couldn't go to every employees house over a 4 state area and retrieve the newsletter and that would just attract attention to her pretty little nipple. Luckily it seems no one else noticed or no one else said they noticed, so I didn't get fired, but boss checked the proofs of every issue from then on. I didn't get a bonus that year, unless you count seeing boss wife's nipple a bonus.

Last week I was watching Seinfeld reruns and there was one where Elaine's Christmas cards showed her nipple, my wife reminded me of this story from my past.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2016, 05:48 PM

Thanked 57,324 Times in 2,203 Posts
Default My first DB

I was in 8th grade. Her name was Lucy. She sat in the desk in front of me. When getting her books together after class, she would always turn toward the back of the class, facing towards me, then squat down and put her books into her bag. About the 3rd time she did this, I got to see into her bra instead of just seeing her bra (which had been thrilling in it's own right). I lived in a warm climate at the time, so most of the year she was wearing a blouse that make having a look possible. After that, I saw her bra 90% of days, and about 25% of the time, could see her nipples. Her tits weren't all that great compared to other tits I have seen through the years, and as a DB lover I have seen my share, but they were the very first, hence very special. Pink, nipples, small breast, neither all that pointy nor all that puffy, but I guarantee that what she showed me on most days was the very thing I was thinking about most nights while I lay in bed before going to sleep.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2016, 05:59 PM

Thanked 57,324 Times in 2,203 Posts
Default Ultimate DB scam

I was in school back in the early 70's. In the Fall semseter, when it was very warm, the registration for classes was in the large gym where the basketball team played. We would go around the periphery of the gym, collecting 'class cards', then go through a check out line, where they would tally up how much we owed. Then, we went to a series of tables where we could write our checks prior to paying. Needless to say, you had to bend over to write your check. After I found out the visual delights (warm weaher=loose clothes, very large university=lots of female students, early 70's = not many bras), I routinely would take almost the whole day to 'write my check'. The girls were there and gone, focused on writing their check, so they didn't particularly notice when I stepped in beside or across from them to "write my own check". As far as I know, I never got busted; certainly no one ever complained. One day, just to see how many boobs I was seeing, I tallied them up in my check book, and saw the tits of 317 girls (about half and half seeing one tit vs seeing both tits). And guess what, I found that I had to go back the next day to 'change a class".

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s