uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-09-2015, 04:36 PM

Thanked 25,332 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Am I the only one??

Am I the only one that attaches a pic of the wife/girlfriend???

I am !!!!

How about it guys??? Post a pic of the subject!! Prove it!!

Old 08-09-2015, 08:12 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Am I the only one that attaches a pic of the wife/girlfriend???

I am !!!!

How about it guys??? Post a pic of the subject!! Prove it!!
Even then I sometimes wonder if those are really the wives or GF.
My wife is so old no one else wants her.
Attached Thumbnails
OUR OCC (149).JPG  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2015, 11:18 PM

Default yOUR NEVER TOO OLD

Your never too old.... its the attitude that counts,,, plenty of young good lookers are a bore in bed... and the guys the're with don't know it because their standards are low.... Having fun is the key...

Mine is real, and fun to be with in & out of bed... Your looks like fun too!!!!
Old 08-11-2015, 05:08 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT-MsDollie View Post
Even then I sometimes wonder if those are really the wives or GF.
My wife is so old no one else wants her.
Don't you believe it. A fun girl like MsDollie would be much in demand on this side of the puddle.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2015, 03:06 AM

Default Mrs Wife here

Hi, this is Mrs Wife, not hubby,.

I treated hubby today to a ffm session w. me and a girlfriend this evening. They are sleeping together right now after exhausting themselves. We've all been together before, in fact hubby is allowed to be w.her w/o me. Sometimes she goes w/ him on business trips when I can't,\. She gets to see different places and be w/ my hubby too. Everyone is happy.!!

She is single, 5" 5", 34C, very cute.

Anyway, we had a nice 3sum today, and hubby took care of us both very well. We played schoolgirls for him in our little plaid skirts and crotchless undies. Everytime he was going to cum I made sure he did it w/ my girlfriend!!
I wanted to treat both of them to fun. She was happy to be the object of sperm desire.. lol
At one point I did what he sometimes does when I'm w/ his friends,,, I watched from a chair and let them enjoy each other no holds barred. They liked that, and I enjoyed watching her w. my hubbys cock inside her. He came rivers in her pussy and I liked seeing it. I went down on her filled pussy at the end of the evening. She straddled my face under her skirt. It was sexy cool.!!

She staying the night sleeping w/ us, which probably means a morning session too . Now I'm sleeping w/ hubby and a cum filled girlfriend, as he often says about me.. lol

BTW- a while ago someone asked why we don't pic or vid our sessions? Like he said we just enjoy them.
We used too vid, in fact we posted one about 7 yrs ago, and we saw it on Dinotube & See your girlfriend... it was me being shared w/ 2 other friends, mmmf. Thats one reason we don't anymore. I won;t tell you whitch one it is, but we saw it last week on Dinotube in the Shared Wife section.
Attached Thumbnails
pla3.jpg  
Old 08-19-2015, 12:21 AM

Default Wife gets supprized

This took place about 2 years after my wife got together with my bosses. We had met a young man named Dough. Dough was 18 slim with that surfer look long sun bleached hair. The wife was interested in him and the feeling seemed mutual, so a plan was put into motion. It started with playful flirting between them. The big day comes when we asked Dough to help us move with the promise of beer and pizza, but we knew he would be offered more. We get the pick up loaded with boxes to go to the new house. My wife asked if Dough could stay behind and give her a hand, I agree and say I'll take the kids to her moms and go unload the truck.( this kind of life style isn't easy when you have kids). She told me in the beginning things went quite well, when she would hand him a box the back of his hand would brush her breast. It soon became clear both were enjoying the little game she would pull the box against her chest kinda trapping his hand and he would make like he was trying to free it all the time feeling her breasts. She suggested they take a break, while their standing there drinking a soda he reaches out and hooks his fingers in her tube top and pulls it down and tells her if she's looking for a threesome, he's ok with that.( wow talk about easy) she tells him that would be cool and kisses him on the mouth. She told me when he started dry humping her she would of agreed to anything he wanted to do. His cock was bigger than she thought which thrilled her to no end. He didn't ask or tell her what to do he just put his hands on her shoulder and pressed down she knew what he wanted and was willing to comply. she said his cock seemed so much bigger up close. ( we figure about 9 inches and pretty fat). All the while she's thinking how fucking him will be and told him she couldn't wait for him to fuck her. She had her fingers busy between her legs in preparation to be ready for him to take her. As she's about to stand up and bend over for him she hears some one clear their throat thinking it's me she's not to concerned but hears it again. When she looks up Dough is already putting his cock away.To her horror she sees her brother standing there watching. To this day we don't know how much he saw or heard. We know he saw her breasts, her masturbating as she sucked Dough bot not for how long.When I returned I was surprised to see her brother there he had told me he couldn't help he was going to be busy. At the time I didn't know why but her brother seemed to be in a bad mood. When we went to the new house he had her ride with him and asked her what the heck she was doing , she told him having fun. later I found out what had happened . She wanted to finish what they had started so a week or two later I took the kids to the park While Dough came over for a visit. When I came home I left the kids in the car ( good thing too)Dough and her were sitting in bed smoking a cigarette. I can't describe it but she had a look of total bliss. I asked how long they needed to get presentable at which time she got up taking me by the arm out to the living room and kissing me I could taste the two of them on her lips she told me she had used her mouth to clean him afterwards and asked if I could taste it I replied of course I could. Her breathing was raspy and labored ,I knew she was still worked up. She told me to feel what he had done to her, it was clear she had been well fucked, her pussy was open and sloppy she whispered in a husky voice she told me t come watch her suck him hard then take the kids out for ice cream because she needed him to fuck her again. when I returned they had finished and he had left, she was in bed waiting . I got the kids off to bed then went to clean her after which I helped her take a bath and get ready for bed it was two days before she was up for sex. things she liked about sex with him was size ,staying power,as well as his stroke as she put it.she said he some how knew where she was and would keep her on the edge then bring her off to start all over again. we went on to have many a good time with him some times I got to watch .other times I participated. It lasted almost two years till he moved and lost touch. to this day her brother has not said a word about what he saw.I hope I didn't draw this out to much hope you all enjoy.
Old 08-19-2015, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Hi, this is Mrs Wife, not hubby,.

I treated hubby today to a ffm session w. me and a girlfriend this evening. They are sleeping together right now after exhausting themselves. We've all been together before, in fact hubby is allowed to be w.her w/o me. Sometimes she goes w/ him on business trips when I can't,\. She gets to see different places and be w/ my hubby too. Everyone is happy.!!

She is single, 5" 5", 34C, very cute.

Anyway, we had a nice 3sum today, and hubby took care of us both very well. We played schoolgirls for him in our little plaid skirts and crotchless undies. Everytime he was going to cum I made sure he did it w/ my girlfriend!!
I wanted to treat both of them to fun. She was happy to be the object of sperm desire.. lol
At one point I did what he sometimes does when I'm w/ his friends,,, I watched from a chair and let them enjoy each other no holds barred. They liked that, and I enjoyed watching her w. my hubbys cock inside her. He came rivers in her pussy and I liked seeing it. I went down on her filled pussy at the end of the evening. She straddled my face under her skirt. It was sexy cool.!!

She staying the night sleeping w/ us, which probably means a morning session too . Now I'm sleeping w/ hubby and a cum filled girlfriend, as he often says about me.. lol

BTW- a while ago someone asked why we don't pic or vid our sessions? Like he said we just enjoy them.
We used too vid, in fact we posted one about 7 yrs ago, and we saw it on Dinotube & See your girlfriend... it was me being shared w/ 2 other friends, mmmf. Thats one reason we don't anymore. I won;t tell you whitch one it is, but we saw it last week on Dinotube in the Shared Wife section.

Gee, was hoping to interact w/ your comments???
Old 08-22-2015, 08:17 AM

Thanked 10,990 Times in 1,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake55a View Post
I hope I didn't draw this out to much hope you all enjoy.
Not at all I was on the edge of my seat for every word.
Old 08-23-2015, 05:23 AM

Our first time sharing is a bit different then most and happened when she was 29 and I was 36. We had been married about 2 months and were at a friends birthday party. I've already said in other posts on OCC that we tended to drink to excess in our younger days so that night was no different. By the end of the night, neither of us could drive, so an old boyfriend of hers offered to get us home and once there, we all stumbled into the apartment. This was the boyfriend that got her pregnant when she was 20yo so I was well aware that he has had his cock in her on many occasions. After all theses years, I still don't know why, but I commented how hot it would be to watch the guy that knocked up my wife fucking her again. We all laughed and the next thing I know, she's on her back, pants off, legs around his waist and he's pounding his cock in her for all he's worth. After he came, I took a shot at her but was to drunk to keep it up and soon crashed on the couch. She told me the next day that he fucked her 3 times and she sucked him once.
Old 08-25-2015, 02:09 AM

Default Wife & friends

Question?---What did you do this weekend?

Answer!----- We had small informal getogether @ home Sunday afternoon ; baseball game watching party.

The wife and her girlfriend , and 4 "select" guy friends. The girls were bikini sunbathing w/ cocktails outside, while the guys watched the game w/ cocktails inside. Remember what "select" friends are?...

Ends up the wife and girlfriend finally came inside (after a few drinks..lol), and joined us. It never hurts to watch baseball w/ 2 babes in the room wearing bikinis!! The wife sat on a friends lap in a relaxing way, while her girlfriend sat on my lap in the same way... After about 15 min. the wife swung her leg around and straddled the friend and asked everyone if they "were in the mood?" Everyone looked around and knodded "yes" , and the fun began at the 7th inning. ..Her girlfriend straddled me and shoved her nice bikini covered mellons in my face.
I looked over and the wife pulled her top to the sides for the friend. BUT her girlfriend said that I am the only one who can cum w/ her.. reason?--because she is not a regular w/ the "select" guys, and dosen't want to get that involved, so though she is willing and ready, only I can cum w/ her.. all understood and agreed... let the party begin!! .. MMMMM FF (5 GUYS-2 GIRLS)

After lap straddling & teasing the guys hard one @ a time, my wife & girlfriend went into the bedroom and told the guys to strip in the living rooom the come into the bedroom.
When we went in the girls were still in their bikinis 69 ing each other, and we joined in...we took turns getting sucked to hardness, then we rolled them over pulled their bikinis to the side and spitroasted them both. ( the wife has her yellow bikini & her girlfriend wore a white bikini) One of us guys watch until he could "cut in"..lol
We just kept switching around on both of them like musical pussys & mouths. Remembering only I can cum w/ her girlfriend so I saved all my cum for her. The other guys gave their cum to the wife.
I soon shot in her mouth, and the wife took a load in her mouth too... we were enjoying sucking pussy before anyone cums in their pussys to the girls delight.. Picture this: 2 guys on their back with the girls face sitting them ,while the girls caress each others tits & kissing?
it was hot to watch!!, especially when they had orgasms. After that it was a fuck-fest for everyone. The girls took cock in everyhole, and the wife enjoyed her fav w/ all holes filled @ once a few times. Her girlfriend got into it all more then I thought she would. ..She was sucking and fucking everyone. I ended up giving her a sperm load in each hole. Even though she was cum filled, she wanted the guys to continued fucking her holes w/o cumming.
The wife was horny, and I think somewhat showing off to her girlfriend. I saw all 4 "select" standing around her while kneeling she was sucking all 4 cocks.. 3 came in her mouth , the other wasn't ready yet from recharging. They all had already pumped a load in her somewhere. The wife sucked my load from her girlfriends pussy, and told her how sweet her hubby tastes in her. We continued fucking them both to exhaustion. I was drained of cum after 3 times in her girlfriend, and the wife seemed to drain the 4 "select" pretty well too....
Ends up we all took turns taking an intimate shower w/ the girls , and had cocktails and pizza delivered , then everyone went home.
We talked afterwards, and she asked what I left in her girlfriend, and when I told her she kissed me & said thank you for making her feel good.... When I asked the same of her w/ the 4 "select", she said she wasn't really sure, but 4 guys can leave ALOT of sperm in a girl in 4 hrs...lol Her bikini bottoms were pretty soaked, and even after a shower, she was dripping cum down her thigh. I guess she had fun?!
All in all, everyone had good fun and respectful time together. it was planned, and her girlfriend helped plan it, and wanted to be part of it. thats why we invited 4 "select" guys & me. Both girls wanted to be sl*ts w/ multi partners @ once. They did a good job being sl*ts for the afternoon... lol
I will say this: I am really lucky to have met my wife.. We both enjoy the lifestyle, and I really enjoy knowing & seeing her being fucked by my friends.

Pic of the bikini the wife wore.
Sorry, no pics of the girlfriend, but she is 34C and nice.

PS- if you like us sharing our "sharing" adventures, let her know w/ comments, and she will respond.

Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7331.JPG   DSC_7334.JPG  

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach