Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2017, 12:00 PM

Thanked 1,418 Times in 238 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdubluv45 View Post
She REALLY likes having her toes sucked. She didn't even realize it, I was massaging her feet in the tub, she was obviously getting aroused( moaning softly, rocking her hips forward and back. In my lap.) I had both my thumbs pressing into the arch of her dainty foot, and I tentatively licked her big toe...she gasped and moaned louder. I took her first two toes into my mouth, and she could only take a few minutes before she mounted my cock without a word...
That reminds me of my wife. A sure way of giving her powerful pussy contractions is to softly bite her ear lobes. Especially if she is riding me, I only need to give her a few soft bites and I can feel her pussy pulsating around my cock.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2017, 06:21 PM

Thanked 25,835 Times in 1,663 Posts

I like to have my Tits tied up while I suck my Sweeties cock and use the big vibrator on my clit. Sometimes he adds some clamps or clothes pins to my nipples just as I am about to orgasm.
Attached Thumbnails
IM002411.JPG   IM002412.JPG  

yum 010.JPG   yum 018.JPG  

yum 021.JPG   PatBdsm (67).JPG  

PatBdsm (107).JPG   PatBdsm (31).JPG  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to illoveit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 04:49 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts

Nap of her neck or earlobe. Do either and she parts like the red sea and you're in for a wet ride..
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2017, 04:22 AM

Thanked 1,418 Times in 238 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gq_devil View Post
Nap of her neck or earlobe. Do either and she parts like the red sea and you're in for a wet ride..
Actually, now that I think about it, the nap of the neck does the same to my wife too! They seem to be pretty similar as to what turns them on.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2017, 09:13 AM

Agree with Devil and Smoothy above.

There seems to be a direct turn-on path from the back of the neck just below the skull following the backbone down to her tailbone and settling into the vaginal secretion nerve endings and anal relaxation nerves. It takes a while for the sensations to make that trip which makes the anticipation all the more fun.

I think ears almost always have a direct short circuit to the same area but sometimes are so sensitive that they can get over stimulated causing at least a temporary shutdown.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2017, 11:33 PM
CumLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
I don't know if this is a "kink".........
But the wife can be a squirter.
Knowing this, in our earlier days when we get going in bed, I'd grab a towel to put it under us so we don't mess up the bed.
This freaks her out for some reason, saying I've "spoiled the mood". WTF? I'm thinking if we don't use a towel, we'll "spoil the bed"!!!
......... Might have something to do with a need for spontaneity. That is, no planning allowed... ???
Hubby here (obviously)...the wife is a squirter, too..but when she wants to get fucked she grabs a towel, folds it up, lays it on the bed and tells me to fuck her! She also loves outdoor sex (as in our back yard) and just squirts all over, not having to worry about it..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2017, 10:09 AM

Thanked 3,545 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumLover View Post
Hubby here (obviously)...the wife is a squirter, too..but when she wants to get fucked she grabs a towel, folds it up, lays it on the bed and tells me to fuck her! She also loves outdoor sex (as in our back yard) and just squirts all over, not having to worry about it..
My ex was a squirter too. There was nothing sexier than getting her hot enough to spray, I knew I'd done a good job then!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2019, 11:50 PM

Thanked 1,317 Times in 66 Posts

My wife's biggest kink is that she loves to see me eat my own cum. Sometimes she'll have me jerkoff and eat it, other times she'll insist I cum on her tits and lick it up. I never argue or complain about either option.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kutmzm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 12:46 AM

My wife loves being tied up, I put eye bolts in the ceiling as she wanted her legs to be pulled up in the air and pulled apart. She has 38G breasts and loves having them bound. We went to a pet shop to get some things for our cats but ended up being silly and bought my wife three studded dog collars and a leash, she likes to put one round her neck and the other two round her breasts. I think she likes it being more degrading wearing real dog collars. She likes me to write all over her body as well. She has been on webcam like that when tied to the bed letting some watch, we keep meaning to get a lovense and let the people watching control it
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thorne_uk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 11:59 PM

Thanked 25,455 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default The wife

My wife likes dressing for sex.. or better explained, having sex spontaneously while wearing what ever she happens to be wearing... she likes cosplay, and bikinis, and skirts & heels while having sex...… she says its soooo forbidden for a man to reach under a girls skirt, and even better to lift her skirt for sex...
Attached Thumbnails
img20151009_21143978.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009