Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2015, 03:53 AM

Thanked 4,542 Times in 145 Posts
Default At the office

I'm working at a office in central Stockholm and one day we had a new employee, it was a 25 year old man. He was handsome and all the girls at the office was fantasize about him. I always dress in skirts and blouses with buttons and high heels, after a couple of weeks I disaided to seduce him.
I snapped a couple of buttons in my blouse so he could glimpse my breast and nipples.
I saw that he looked after me all the time so I knew I had him on the hook. One day I called him to my desk to show him a message on the computer from our boss, I had my top buttons on my blouse open and I had pulled up my skirt a little so my ties was bared, at this time my pussy pulsed and was all wet.
I saw his reaction and I parted my legs more so he could se a hint of my pussy, then he went back to his desk and after a while I got a mail from him that he wanted to se me in the restroom, so I went there and as soon as we got in there he locked the door and turned around and grab his hand on my pussy and began rubbing it. I kneel on the floor in front of him and open his pants and took his cock in my mouth then he lifted me up and sat me on the sink and drived his cock all the way in my cave. I came directly and so did he. After that we went out to work again.

To be continued
Anna
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
Old 11-19-2015, 10:18 PM

Can't wait for more

If you want to chat hit me up on YIM
big_prick69@yahoo.com

Without nipples, titties would be pointless
The Following User Says Thank You to Big_prick69 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2015, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_prick69 View Post
Can't wait for more
Your very sexy btw.

If you want to chat hit me up on YIM
big_prick69@yahoo.com

Without nipples, titties would be pointless
The Following User Says Thank You to Big_prick69 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2015, 11:56 PM

I want to work at that office! What a lucky guy. You sure know how to treat young guys well Anna

Will you share a view to your breasts and nipples with us? I am sure many here would like to see what you used to turn him on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 348 View Post
I'm working at a office in central Stockholm and one day we had a new employee, it was a 25 year old man. He was handsome and all the girls at the office was fantasize about him. I always dress in skirts and blouses with buttons and high heels, after a couple of weeks I disaided to seduce him.
I snapped a couple of buttons in my blouse so he could glimpse my breast and nipples.
I saw that he looked after me all the time so I knew I had him on the hook. One day I called him to my desk to show him a message on the computer from our boss, I had my top buttons on my blouse open and I had pulled up my skirt a little so my ties was bared, at this time my pussy pulsed and was all wet.
I saw his reaction and I parted my legs more so he could se a hint of my pussy, then he went back to his desk and after a while I got a mail from him that he wanted to se me in the restroom, so I went there and as soon as we got in there he locked the door and turned around and grab his hand on my pussy and began rubbing it. I kneel on the floor in front of him and open his pants and took his cock in my mouth then he lifted me up and sat me on the sink and drived his cock all the way in my cave. I came directly and so did he. After that we went out to work again.

To be continued
Anna
The Following User Says Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 03:32 AM

Default office

One day after work I asked him to come home with me, my husband was out of town,so when we got home and I closed the door and when I stod there locking he came up behind me and grab my breast from behind, I could feel his hard cock against my back, he was massage my nipples with one hand and my pussy with the other. At this time my pussy was so wet.
I went to the kitchentable and lean so he could take me from behind. Just when I should come it rang on the door so we quickly put our clothes on and I went to open. It was my female friend Jenny so I let her in, I introduce my coworker Karl for her then we sat and talk for a while. I went for the restroom and when I came back my friend stod on her knees and sucked his cock I stod there watching for a while fingering my pussy then I joined them.
I take place besides Jenny and we sucked and licked his cock both of us, then Jenny and I layed us down in a 69 and Karl slide his cock in my wet pussy from behind, we came all three after a while.
One of my sexfantasies had become real.
I post my breast for you to enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0176.jpg   DSC_0165.jpg  

Old 11-20-2015, 04:17 AM

Thumbs up great breasts

no wonder he shot his load so quick the first time in the office
The Following User Says Thank You to mkdng For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 04:49 AM

Thanked 25,965 Times in 2,747 Posts
Default wife

When I worked in Alamama as a Chemical Engineer, a co worker Engineer and I had an affair going for years.. he was married, not a "select" friend, but hubby knew... I let the co worker think hubby didn't know so I could keep work & home sex seperate...
I always wore short skirts under my labcoat, and we would go into the office we shared and have afternoon delight weekly.. often, I'd just hike my skirt and and climb on his cock in the office chair or doggy over the desk..
When we went on business trips together, we got 2 rooms for corporate reasons, but only used 1 and had a great time. I've seen him once since I moved when he was in Nashville on business @ his hotel.. needless we re -kindled our sexlife for 1 nite. He always thought I was cheating on hubby, but I wanted it that way so he would not brag or talk about it.. besides he was married and didn;t want his wife to know either....
We may get together again if he is in town again & he calls me?

This pic is an example of what I like to wear to work.
Attached Thumbnails
dres5.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 11-20-2015 at 04:53 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 06:09 AM

Default Office Fun

I had an interesting experience with a former boss lady many years back. Will type up details later.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lyvewyre_62 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2015, 07:39 AM

Default office fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyvewyre_62 View Post
I had an interesting experience with a former boss lady many years back. Will type up details later.
hop you tell the storie for us soon
Old 11-20-2015, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
When I worked in Alamama as a Chemical Engineer, a co worker Engineer and I had an affair going for years.. he was married, not a "select" friend, but hubby knew... I let the co worker think hubby didn't know so I could keep work & home sex seperate...
I always wore short skirts under my labcoat, and we would go into the office we shared and have afternoon delight weekly.. often, I'd just hike my skirt and and climb on his cock in the office chair or doggy over the desk..
When we went on business trips together, we got 2 rooms for corporate reasons, but only used 1 and had a great time. I've seen him once since I moved when he was in Nashville on business @ his hotel.. needless we re -kindled our sexlife for 1 nite. He always thought I was cheating on hubby, but I wanted it that way so he would not brag or talk about it.. besides he was married and didn;t want his wife to know either....
We may get together again if he is in town again & he calls me?

This pic is an example of what I like to wear to work.
If you dressed like that in my office, I would certainly have difficulty concentrating on work.
The Following User Says Thank You to kinky_1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
headies 033

1m:00s

04-04-2012
Strip R

3m:43s

03-04-2016
beauto09052820rebl

2m:57s

06-12-2009
White Girl Gets Older Black Cock