Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2012, 08:22 PM

Thanked 1,360 Times in 36 Posts
Default Erin's bad day

This is my first try at a story. Positive feedback and ideas appreciated.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

There were four of them sharing a large house - Glen, Steve, Erin and Jessie, all in their early 20s. Erin was beutiful and quite conservative, but had a wicked streak and loved practical jokes, usually at the expense of Glen. The week before she had found Glen asleep in the bath and had unlocked the door and taken several naked pictures. Now she was making his life miserable, always talking to Jessie about 'how cold the water was!'.

She was always careful when changing and when taking a shower, usualy only showering when everyone was out. About a week after the bathroom pictures prank, she went to take a shower. She thought everyone else was out, but Glen was downstairs. He went upstairs to get something and heard the water running in the bathroom and knew that Erin was taking a shower. The door was locked, but it was one of the locks often on bathrooms in new houses, that could be opened from the outside with a screwdriver. Quickly Glen got his camera and a screwdriver and crept up tp the bathroom door. He could hear the sound of someone in the shower and quietly unlocked the door. He powered on the camera, set it to video mode and carefully opened the door. Inside he saw what he hoped to see. Erin was taking a shower and currently had her back to the door. Glen pointed the camera at her at said loudly 'payback is a b*tch!' Erin turned around, but instead of screaming and covering up, she continued to wash, with her breasts and pussy clearly visible. Her hair was wet and swept back and the water ran down her body. She reached over to the side of the bath and grabbed the soap, again displaying her body to full effect, but at the same time shouting 'get out!'

Glen left the bathroom, but quickly ran downstairs and downloaded the video. He then uploaded stills to a popular site, protected by a user login. He left the camera on the side and went through to the kitchen.

Erin crept downstairs. She had her towel around her and, when she was sure that the coast was clear, ran to the deask, where the camera was sitting and quickly deleted the contents of the camera. Glen came back in the room with a cup of tea and saw Erin standing there, with his camera in her hands. When Erin saw him come back in she started to laugh. 'I'm going to really make you suffer now. Guess what I'll do with your pictures now!' 'Mine are gone, see' Erin showed Glen the empty memory on the camera.

Erin turned to go. 'Why don't you check this website?' Glen said. 'What?' Erin replied and went over to the computer, carefully holding the towel around her still naked body. Glen showed her the site, it had several pictures of Erin, naked in the shower and showing her whole body and face, taken from stills of the movie her had just taken. What was worse was that she could see that already there had been 6 hits!

'Take it off!' she screamed. Now it was Glen's turn to laugh. Erin was standing there in her bath towel, jumping up and down and screaming at him, with her face turning bright red. Glen turned to the PC, but instead of removing the file, he refreshed the page. '17 hits. By this time tomorrow you'll be an internet legend. Maybe I should link it to your facebook when you're out?'

'What do you want?' she said, sounding a little defeated. Glen held out his hand and she handed him the camera. He took the camera, but he still held his hand out. 'What?' she said looking annoyed.
'The towel' he replied.
'and then you'll take it off the internet?'
He just refreshed the page and replied '26 hits'
'Ok, you get your fun, but no pictures and then you take these off or I'll put yours all over the internet' Reluctantly she let the towel drop. She knew better then to try to cover up and so left her hands by her sides. 'Happy now?' she said, but Glen turned the camera on, and this time took pictures. 'Smile, look like you're enjoying this' He said and Erin gave a weak smile, realising that she had little choice.

Glen smiled a cold smile. 'I think a few outside would be good'
'No!' Erin said, but looked at the increasing hits on the page and quickly added 'Only a couple and only if you never show them to anyone!'
She stepped out of the back door and into the walled back garden, nervously checking that the neighbours couldn't see her. SLAM. Glen shut and locked the door. She was now locked outside totally naked. Before anymore pictures could be taken she hid around the corner, ready to jump Glen when he opened the door.

Five minutes went past and no sign of Glen. Erin was nervous as hell and her pink nipples were very erect. She was mortified and so nervous.
She then heard the side gate padlock being opened. The front door was to the side of the house and linked to the back by a metal gate, that was locked with a padlock. Whereas the back garden was mostly concealed from view, except to close houses, the front and side of the house had very little cover whatsoever. Erin knew that Glen had come out of the front door and around through the side gate, counting on her not risking the exposed run to the front door.

He reckons that I would never dare to run to the front door, Erin thought. If I don't go now I'm trapped. She waited until Glen opened the gate and came around the corner and quickly pushed passed him, legging it for the front door. CLICK went the padlock behind her. She got to the door, but it was locked, she turned to see the gate locked and Glen taking more pictures through the ironwork of the gate. She was in trouble. There was no where to hide, except by huddling on the floor behind the wall. That wouldn't help hide her from sight from the road and she would be trapped. Her nearest friend lived over a mile away.

Glen stopped taking pictures and asked her where the pictures she had taken of him were. Erin, knowing defeat told him straight away. Glen then turned and went back inside, through the patio door. 'What about me!' Erin hissed. 'All in good time, I have to see if you're telling the truth.' said Glen and disappeared inside. Erin was left with only a small wall to hide behind. If anyone came near to the house, there was nowhere to go.

Time passed, but as it was a quiet cul-de-sac, no one came passed. Glen appeared on the other side of the gate and asked if there were any more photos. Erin insisted that she had told him where they all were, but he knew she was lying. 'I guess you will just have to stay there while I check.' Erin was really nervous now, and again gave him the location of the secret backup. Glen unlocked the padlock, but went inside before she could get back inside the house. Erin retreated back to the relative seclusion of the back garden and waited.

More time passed and Erin figured that once the photos of Glen were gone, he would have had his fun and let her back inside. She heard the gate and stood waiting for Glen. She wasn't concerned with covering herself as he'd seen it all and photographed it all anyway. She was about to demand an end to this, when instead of Glen, the young, spotty faced pizza delivery driver, from Erin's favourite takeaway came around the corner. Erin froze, her naked body on display to the young boy that she teased most weeks when getting her food. The boy froze, his eyes taking in every inch of Erin's body. Click went Glen's camera.
Glen came outside and said to the boy 'Sorry, I forgot Erin was home - don't mind her, she's a naturalist. Anyway, don't you know each other?' Turning to Erin he said 'I thought we'd have take away tonight and know how you love the pizzas from that shop.' The boy hadn't moved and Glen looked at Erin and gave her an evil wink. He knew that Erin teased the boy and usually got away without giving him a tip. Erin had covered up and was glaring at Glen. Turning to the boy Glen said 'It's Ok, have you never see a naked woman before?' The boy stuttered a 'no.' 'It's Ok you know,' said Glen, 'Erin isn't embarressed about her body, have a look and count it as your tip. Erin - play nice and let him look' Erin, with no where to go, endured the scrutany and after another glare from Glen, dropped her hands and showed off her beutiful body. The boy took a couple of pictures on his phone and then then slowly reach out a hand and slowly moved it to one of Erin's engorged nipples. Both Erin and Glen watched in shock as the boy reached out and touched her breast. The boy then made a strange noise, grabbed the front of his trousers and ran from the garden. Glen shook his head and muttered about the free pizza.

Erin was furious and started shouting at Glen. He shrugged and calmly opened the back door. Erin ran inside and upstairs to get dressed. When she came back down, the hits were at 76. The other pictures were all saved online and her facebook was open with a naked piture of her and the pizza boy ready to be posted.
'Let's pretend this never happened or this will get sent and you can't get at any of the pictures. You won't be able to get onto facebook until later and by then your friends will have all seen it.'
Feeling completely defeated, Erin agreed and Glen allowed her to close down her facebook, without any 'special' photos posted. 'What about the pictures online?'
I reckon those can stay for a day or two and then if all is good they will be taken off. I reckon though, you may be a little less conservative around the house. You know, walking about the house when my friends visit, answering the front door to the postman, etc, all naked and not bothering to shut the door when you're having a shower? And when I give you the nod, you'll get this urge to take your clothes off or flash. When the others ask, you're just feeling 'liberated', otherwise, I have lots of photos...' Glen made a gesture and Erin gave a small nod, she pulled up her T-shirt and waited while he took a quick snap of her breasts. She didn't feel hungry and left Glen eating the pizza.

Glen smiled and thought about all the fun they would have in the future and shouted up at Erin 'You know, I think we'll go shopping tomorrow!'
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mmeeee37 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
11Husband s coworker2003

1m:11s

02-01-2013
Zoey & friend

5m:30s

07-24-2023
20190918202426a

0m:50s

09-18-2019
yt5s com Sexy crime 480p