or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2015, 01:14 PM

Thanked 1,634 Times in 550 Posts
Send a message via AIM to pk1729 Send a message via Yahoo to pk1729

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
Up until this point in our marriage my wife hadn't fucked anyone but me. She had started eating Sasha's pussy but no one else had been in hers except me. Lots of guys and nearly all my friends had seen her naked but at that time she had only had my dick in her. The girl just loved showing off so I guess she was a natural to dance in a club naked.

Two days later they had tryouts at the club. Sasha had told the manager about my wife so she had leg up, so to speak, in the auditions. My wife wouldn't tell me what she had planned and she rode with Sasha to the club. She told me when to come to see her so I drove on down there, paid to get in and got a seat near the front. A couple of other pretty girls came out and did there little strip dance. All of them stripped down to totally nude but all of them had heavy bushes and were a little reluctant to spread their legs when they got naked when the song ended. And with their heavy bushes (remember in the 70s virtually no one shaved or trimmed it much) you couldn't see their pussies well. Soon the announcer said the next girl was special and we would see why soon. He then said, "Give it up for Sweet Lips! " Out came my wife to the beat of a rock and roll song we both loved. She looked great. She had on a lot of makeup, high heels, and a dress we both love. It was a short little gingham red checked number that buttons down the front. It always made her look like a school girl. My wife danced around the stage slowly unbuttoning the dress. She danced near me and mouthed, "You like?" I nodded yes. Soon the dress was unbuttoned all the way and I could see some new black underwear I didn't recognize. Soon the dress was on the floor. and she was dancing around in a thin black bra, garter belt, black hose and pair of bikini black panties that I could see was pulled up over her garters. (so it will come off without removing the garter belt) She would expertly dance up to men who would stuff dollars into one of two elastic garters she had on each leg. (Sasha had taught her well) Soon the bra slid down to the floor and she turned around and shook her big tits for all to see. I realized my dick was getting hard in my pants. It was obvious she was turned on and her nipples were sticking out and darker than usual. She later told me Sasha put some makeup on them to make them show better because hers are kind of pale. The men all cheered as she shook her tits to the music and soon she had her thumbs in her panties and was wiggling them around. She turned her back to the audience and slid them to the floor. More cheering happened but she had on something new underneath, a g string. Another song and soon it was on the floor too. When she turned around the cheering got real loud as she danced towards the audience naked except for her garter belt and hose. She stopped for many men around the stage edge to put dollars in her garters. She would squawt down and spread for each guy. All of them got a real close look at her now shaved and obviously very wet pussy. Even I went up and gave her a dollar. She looked at me with a look that was so hot I thought she was going to jump me right there. She danced around, laid down on her back, spread her legs wide and started rubbing her pussy. The place went wild. Men crowded the edge of the stage and lots of money was tossed up for her. I could tell she was cumming and I think she cried out but it was lost in the cheering. She then got up, blew everyone kisses and went backstage. She got the job. It's something I was wrapping my mind around, hundreds of men wanted to fuck my wife. She would be recognized on the street and everyone would see her naked. Some men may not be able to handle it but it gave me a hardon. When I took her home later she attacked me in the car. She fucked me and sucked me so much that night I was sore the next day. Sasha and my wife had a lot of adventures after that. My wife sure likes showing off.
Lucky guy!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pk1729 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2015, 12:15 AM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Wife & friends

Read our lives on . "open -SHARE MY WIFE THREAD"... DON'T WANT TO RE-WRITE FOR HERE..
Old 11-25-2017, 08:39 PM

Thanked 2,024 Times in 233 Posts

Not kinky enough. Is there a pill to fix that? LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 02:33 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Try-sexual

As long as feces or vomit arent involved shes up for anything at all.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 08:59 PM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default a sample

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Read our lives on . "open -SHARE MY WIFE THREAD"... DON'T WANT TO RE-WRITE FOR HERE..

Well heres a sample get you to see our thread::

This is my wife at a "swing Group" meet waiting for the next guy to pump a load in her already 4 load full pussy...there were 8 guys at the party meet, and she took a warm load from all , as their wives watched..She just kept lifting & spreading her legs as each guy slid his cock deep in her sperm lubed married pussy not knowing whos cock was fucking her, until I went last for sloppy 8's and she knew it was me . After the 5th guy pumped his load, every other load just ran out of her pussy..her panties were soaked she was moaning and had several orgasms feeling them shoot their loads.... later anoher wife wanted to do it too. We did her hard.
Attached Thumbnails
s8.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 02-09-2019 at 09:08 PM.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:51 AM

Thanked 8,588 Times in 903 Posts

Kinky and my wife are two different works which are light years apart, unfortunately...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
Kinky and my wife are two different works which are light years apart, unfortunately...
Like? Give us some details what doesn’t she do? You’ll be surprised that there are always ppl that have less then you 🤪
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 5152 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2022, 07:16 AM

Default So erotic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp View Post
It isn't the kinkiest thing my wife has ever done, but I bet not many women have done it. She colored her nipples brown and went out in public in a see-thru top.
She has very perky 36B tits. Her areolas are naturally a light pink-tan color – "average pink" she calls it. Her nipples are usually erect, but when she's horny they are very, VERY hard.
She almost never goes without a bra in public, (and when she has, I always hoped someone could see her nipples down her top,) so that made this even more interesting.
One afternoon she got tired of being "average pink" and took a couple of brown markers and colored her nipples, one a little darker than the other. Then she put on an old white tube top she had stuck away in the closet, and we out for a walk around the block. She got very aroused and hard, so you can imagine how those brown nipples stood out under a thin white tube top.
I just wish more men had seen her, maybe some guy she knows. I dream of her showing her tits to someone while I watch!
Your wife has really lovely nipples!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrLooker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2022, 08:30 PM

Default Monogamous but Kinky AF

My wife doesn't want any other guy. She has expressed interest in having a MFF 3some with me, and has even said that she'd be okay with being a cuckold and watching me have sex with someone else. She's even expressed that she'd be okay with being tied up while I had sex with someone else to make it feel even more taboo. We've never done this (not yet) but she's made it clear that it's on the table.

Aside from that, she's done a little of everything. I often like to tease her and remind her that she was relatively vanilla before dating me. Before me I think the most she did was get handcuffed as foreplay. Now she's been tied up more times than she can count, in as many positions. She's been my submissive, called me "Master", had me refer to her as "b*tch" for weeks at a time. She's acted as an object, or a mannequin, not allowed to move or speak, acting as my foot stool, or cup holder or a table when I'm eating sushi off of her body. She'll often refer to herself as my "property" and has even inquired about whether or not it would be possible for her being my submissive to be legally binding lol.

She's acted like a dog, been collared and leashed, eaten out of a dog bowl on the floor. I actually make fun of her for one time she barked, and a neighborhood dog started barking. She started laughing and said "Another dog barked." I burst into laughter and pointed out to her "You said ANOTHER dog." She blushed hard and started laughing too.

She's tried butt plugs, body and face writing, nipple clamps and clothes pins, ben-wa balls (she didn't like those). She wore a chastity belt under her clothes with a remote control vibrator inside (I had the remote) in public. We recently got a pussy clamp with a leash. To my surprise, she really likes the pussy clamp. She even suggested that I lock the leash to the door hinge so she was stuck, unable to move, bound by her pussy. She enjoyed this sensation, and the position it put her in. She even made some jokes about losing her balance and getting her lips tugged.

She's gone streaking through a parking lot late at night. I even (briefly) locked the car door so she couldn't get her clothes, just to prolong her excitement and embarrassment. She enjoys being spanked and gagged and being called names. It's actually a strange juxtaposition from her calling herself a "worthless b*tch" during foreplay to us cuddling and telling each other how much we love each other right afterward lol.

She's so willing to try and do anything to humiliate herself and degrade herself (for my benefit), that now, whenever I buy a new sex toy, I'll try and hide it from her and surprise her with it. It's interesting how quickly she goes from shocked humiliation to extreme horniness. She really loves feeling degraded by me. It's interesting.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2022, 08:15 PM

Thanked 1,576 Times in 66 Posts
Default my ex wife is submissive

i once wrote "i love cock" on her ass in lipstick
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to confed1470 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s