uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2017, 10:06 AM

Default Seeing the go-go girls

It all started with the pop show Ready, Steady, Go! in the late 60s. I was still at school and my whole week was just in waiting for that program, or rather, the girls who danced on RSG.

Sandy Sarjeant was the main dancer, and She and the two other dancers usually wore short minis and danced those go-go dances that involved a lot of jerking of the body. And in the process showing their knix a lot.
There was nowhere else I could see that, apart from in my magazine collection that was already quite large, and included the Spick & Span and Beautiful Britons magazines featuring girls in minis, raising skirts and showing stocking-tops and knickers.

I certainly rarely got to see anything like that at school, apart from occasional lucky flashes. But when RSG was on the TV, I was glued to it, waiting for the announcement of the RSG dancers, which could mean, if I was lucky, ogling, ecstasy and wet pants.

The problem was most of the program didn't feature them, and when they were on screen, the camera might switch to the group playing and then back to them and away again. It was only when they had their own dance slot, which was not every week, they'd be on screen doing their lovely dances for 3 minutes and that was usually long enough for them to make me cum in my pants.

TV also had The Go-Jos in the 60s, Pan's People in the 70s and 80s, and later Legs & Co, and I'd enjoy the same pants-spunking when those girls were dancing, plus now I've got quite a lot of video of them too.
But there were no video recorders in the RSG days, so that's a distant memory now. In the early 70s, I discovered that there were go-go dancers in pubs. I started to do the rounds, not really believing I would see anything, and I was in the Green Man in Leytonstone when I heard the DJ announce something, and when I looked around, there was this lovely blonde girl on a sort of pedestal, in a short purple dress, dancing go-go.

Like a shot I was up at the bar, ogling in disbelief. That dress was SHORT, and when She turned round, I could see Her black knix as She danced. It took Her less than a minute to make me fill my pants with cum. I saw Miss Jenny several times, as well as Miss Sue, they sometimes danced together too. It was lovely pressing gently against the bar, ogling in disbelief, then feeling warm streams of wet semen flooding my pants.

Then I found the Flower Pot in Tottenham, and as I went in, I could see the DJ and then the little stage for the dancer. Then next I saw the dancer in classic go-go outfit - a bikini with tassels - talking at the bar with a few men. At first I didn't believe it could be true, surely She wasn't going to dance like that?! Then the DJ announced Her.
She walked under the gaze of all those men in just that sexy bikini towards the stage and by the time She got there my pants were full of cum.

I saw Miss Elaine many times, and had a perfect spot where I could see the whole stage, and press against a banister to get the full pleasure of ejaculation (looking at a girl could make my penis cum all by itself, but if it's got nothing to squeeze against, that can be quite painful. Having tight trousers helps too).

There was also Miss Carol who danced at the Flowerpot, and they had guest dancers too - I remember one voluptuous black girl who was so bosomy I had a stiff erection before I even got to the bar. It wasn't long before She made me put a big wet patch on my trousers.

But the very first time I saw a girl dance for real - sexy dance, not just the dancing in the school club etc - was in a club I went to when I first started work. Some guy's leaving 'do' I think, and I felt well out of place - waitresses, and dancers on the stage, I'd never been anywhere like it. The worst thing was I was terrified of being noticed going in a trance looking at the girls then shuddering out of control, and everyone would know I was a wanker who couldn't hold it when he saw girls show.

For a long time I daren't look anywhere, but then Miss Vicki came on stage, in a sort of bikini with a scarf-type thing wrapped around Her. She was very bosomy, and I'd never seen a girl like that apart from in my magazines, and She could easily have appeared in any of them.

I did start to go in a trance despite my fears, She was just too much, but of course I'd got nothing to press against and I daren't put my hands anywhere near my crotch, everyone would know what I was doing if I did. I thought that meant I wouldn't be able to cum watching Her.

I was very stiff in my pants, and as I watched Her I started to get these sensations in my tip, like I'd never felt before. They grew and grew until it felt like a burning sensation, almost painful, and then suddenly I was leaking a whole stream of pre-cum from my tip, non-stop for what seemed like ages, as She danced and moved and showed, tormenting me till I was right on the verge.

I don't know if I yelped or not, but next second I was bouncing up and down in my seat as I shot into my pants, again and again and again, and I don't know if I was moaning or what, but afterwards as I was subsiding, I was thinking 'this is it, I'm going to be a laughing stock, my life will be hell, they'll call me all sorts of names, like pervert, I'll lose my job....', but nobody was even looking at me, or the stage for that matter. They were all talking amongst themselves, loudly, oblivious to anything else.

I watched Miss Vicki as She left the stage. That was the first proper spontaneous cum in my pants, when I wasn't even trying to do it. I was loving the feeling of wetness in my pants and trousers. Then I smelt the strong smell of spunk wafting up, and of course I'd got no mac or long jacket to hide what must be a very big wet patch spreading across the front of my trousers. Fortunately it was dark in the club.

I got up and headed for the door, trying to avoid the lights and terrified one of the waitresses would see me with soggy wet cum all over the front of my trousers. I even thought they might be on the lookout for this sort of thing - a perv managing to creep into the club unnoticed to ogle the girls and cum in his pants watching them, and they'd have a big bouncer to chuck him out and beat him up. I couldn't even get the bus of course, and made the long walk back to my room.

Sadly go-go in pubs soon ceased to be, though girls dancing to pop music stayed on TV for decades. I only occasionally saw girls dance for real after then, maybe in a strip-type club or pub. There was one occasion though when I went into a pub somewhere in Ilford, wondering what I would see, and a band was playing. I stood and watched for a while, and they started playing this particular tune, and a girl in a short white minidress took over the dance floor, doing this dance routine that was a bit like go-go.

I was just entranced as She showed all Her white knix and legginess, moving to the music, but I was standing there, nothing to press against, and obviously not able to touch myself. It was a lovely surprise to realise that I was getting that special feeling in my tip as She was starting to make my knob cum all by itself, and as usual I could cover my shudders with coughs as She made me shoot into my pants.

On another occasion I was in a sort of club place in Soho, which was unusual for me, I didn't usually have the nerve to go in. One of the girls came on and danced in a negligee which was like a very short dress, showing Her knix and stocking-tops. I just watched Her in a dream until She made me do it in my pants. I left before She even took anything off.

I wonder if any of those wonderful, lovely girls have any idea the pleasure they brought to a few 'can't hold it' perverts like me?!

Tags
girl worship, ogling, spontaneous ejaculation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023