Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2013, 01:18 PM

Default Yoga Stories

Hello there,

I have been practicing yoga for about ten years now and have been in some racey situations. This should not be surprising considering that we have a position called "downward-facing dog".

I'll start off with one from a few years ago. I was changing next to a lovely redhead with a nice figure and a pretty big bush. To my surprise, she just slipped on her yoga pants with nothing underneath. This was before the big thing about sheer yoga pants was in the news, but it still caught my eye. Don't mean to be rude, I said, but I'm surprised you aren't wearing anything underneath. She said that undies make her uncomfortable doing yoga, and she knew that the pants weren't see-thru. In the locker room, she seemed to be right.

I was wondering though, so I put my mat right behind hers. Boy, was she mistaken! When she bent over, I could clearly make out her pubes and labia. Being a bit bi, it was hard not to stare. I think I could even smell her.

I never positioned myself behind her again, because it was too distracting. One of my male classmates apparently didn't have a problem though, because I saw him behind her pretty often. Lucky bastard.
Old 11-08-2013, 03:57 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

I don't do yoga, but my wife does. She said the studio she used to go to only had one room and a unisex bathroom, no changing rooms. She always had her yoga attire on when she went, but some people, usually ladies, would just go to the back of the room, turn their backs and change, sometimes getting down to just panties or a thong. Although, since my wife was always trying to get me to go and I refused, she way have just been baiting me to go, with a possibility of seeing some hot, bare flesh.

She is a tricky one.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2013, 04:31 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Nude yoga

I tried yoga a few times, but it seems that you need to do it regularly to benefit from it. My schedule is such that I cannot commit long term.

A gal bartender was talking to few of us one night and asked if we were interested in giving it a try one night after the bar closed. I had nothing better to do and said yes as did three others. The five of us - her, a couple, a single gal and I followed her home. She was also an instructor and had a basement room set up for the classes. She explained the basics , but we had a problem in that all of us were wearing jeans - not very appropriate for freely bending and stretching. She pointed this out and said she hoped we weren't real modest as we wouldn't be able to do much dressed that way.

No one had issues with it and everyone stripped to their underwear with the gals removing their bras under their sweaters. The "teacher" was wearing only a one-piece skin-tight outfit that left little to the imagination. We did a few stretches and poses and the temperature in the room was increasing. The single gal removed her sweater and the other guy and I removed out t-shirts. The married gal spoke up and said if the rest of you are getting undressed I might as well get comfortable also. The teacher had stepped out of the room for something and when she returned she was faced with four nude yoga students giggling. She stripped off her outfit and we continued our class without reference to being nude.

After an hour or so we had had enough. The teacher/bar tender/hostess asked if we wanted to relax in her hot tub. Everyone was up for it so we rinsed the sweat off of ourselves and slipped into the tub. It didn't take long and some touchy-feely was going on under the water initiated by the married couple. We all played around for a while, but it never went beyond that in the tub. All in all it was a fun experience I won't soon forget.

I went back a couple more times to her place for her regularly scheduled evening nude class, but soon my schedule had me out of town and I never did go back. There was no "playing around" by those in that class, but some did exchange massages after class which was great for a voyeur.
Old 11-26-2017, 02:15 PM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts

Anyone else been tp nude yoga? I heard its getting more popular.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:00 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuren View Post
Anyone else been tp nude yoga? I heard its getting more popular.
I was looking for a naked yoga Meetup...and I soon realized that - where I live - it's pretty segregated. For guys nude yoga seemed mostly a "gay thing." Nothing against gay dudes...but it's not for me. There are no truly coed nude yoga groups in my area...unfortunately.

I was at the nude beach some time ago...one lady sitting not too far from me broke out into an impromptu yoga workout. She was the "hippy type" with full bush and pit hairs. She was obviously an experienced yogini. Some of her poses - like one leg behind her head - left nothing to the imagination. Even though she was "fully bushed", her labia opened up like a flower. I was impressed.

I can understand that women can be reluctant to do coed naked yoga. Especially if some guy is practicing right behind them as they open up everything in full view!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 07:41 PM

Thanked 16,203 Times in 1,124 Posts

There is nude yoga where I live, but it's only gay men. My friend who goes there (yes, he's gay) said that every once in a while guys will convince a female friend to show up, but it's only been a few times and often the female friend won't go nude, and it's a different friend each time as they never come back!
Old 11-28-2017, 02:52 AM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

My wife had her best friend staying with her on vacation years back. Before we were married. She had been on a yoga kick and followed a dvd practically daily. I would often sit back and watch her do her thing in her tight pants and it was quite arousing. One night while her friend was there they shared a couple bottle of wine and my wife busted out the dvd. She told me all about it, but unfortunately I wasn’t there. They decided to do the video together naked. Sounded like they mostly did it to be funny and laughed most of the time but she described in detail one pose that had her friend bent over I front of her and how her pussy exposed itself under her butt cheeks. She said it was hot and asked if that’s how hers looked when she bent over naked.

Ugh. All the random nights I popped over to her place back then. Just didn’t happen to this night. And knowing her adventurousness back then she would have just told me to join them.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample