photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2018, 10:05 PM

Absolutely did share my wife's pics with a good friend from college. Ex roomate, good friend of my wife's too, we were all on a golf vacation and I got the nerve to show him one. Asked if he wanted to see more and he did, so he got the grand tour of my pretty redhead. Funny thing is he admitted to playing with her in college around the time we were dating, although he wouldn't get into specifics. All in, a pretty good decision to show her off! I'd recommend it to anyone in the right situation to do similar.
Old 02-21-2018, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srey View Post
First off thank you all for sharing your stories. It feels really good me being not the only person to feel this way about showing off your wife.

So I have a question. I finally open up my wife that i had shown my best friend pictures. I only had told her about the outfits that I showed him which was clearly see thru. I did manage to show him when we were at Haulover but i didnt admit to that. My excuse was I wanted to find out what is deem appropriate when we hang out as a group.

Well her response is she was disappointed that i did but for some odd reason is not surprise that i did. Because i have a fetish of showing her off, what really threw me off, she said i better not show anything else besides being topless. She is ok with it as long as i dont tell her what else i showed him and as long as he doesnt know that she gave me the ok. I cant believe in a million years of what just came out of her mouth.

So my curiosity is should i tell him that she is ok with me showing her topless pictures? Im not looking for physical alteration but just more of his reaction. Would it makes things more awkward with each other?

I guess the goal for this whole thing is, im hoping when we do go as a couple vacation. I want my wife to feel comforable being topless with others. She still didnt say she would but never said she wouldnt either. Any thoughts?
Best is probably to respect your wife wishes and not telling him.
If you choose to tell him, ask him to keep this secret.
He will know she allowed you to show him her nude pic.
That's pretty weird and exciting at the same time
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2018, 07:09 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarh View Post
Best is probably to respect your wife wishes and not telling him.
If you choose to tell him, ask him to keep this secret.
He will know she allowed you to show him her nude pic.
That's pretty weird and exciting at the same time
Thanks for sharing the advice, I have similar experience as Srey and Chuck in that a close friend of both my wife and I for 30 years who has shown interest in seeing naked pictures for a long time. It’s always made me feel good knowing my wife is attractive to him enough that he asks to see her. I had always answered “some day” in the past.

I would add that for many years I have had some of the same showing and sharing fantasies others have discussed on various OCC threads. Probably what has driven me to take pictures of her, unknown for a while. Then I had finally gotten permission to take some under the condition that “you’re not going to be bad and show anyone else”. I told her they were only for my enjoyment, especially when traveling on business.

I was hanging out with my friend, having a few beers, the next time he asked me. I gave in and showed him my phone, and his reaction was what I had hoped. He told me how hot she was, and I was a lucky dog. It was so hot to show full nude pictures showing her face. He told me later they were inspiration for a jack session. I broke down and told my wife that I let him see my phone, bracing for a blowup. She made me repeat that I said I wouldn’t share, then told me she was surprised it took me this long to share them with him. Wow! I told her his reaction and he wanted me to show him again. She asked me why don’t I just give him the pictures as long as I don’t tell him she approves or knows.

I didn’t tell him, and I think your advice is good not to tell him. I have to say I was surprised she wasn’t upset, and well, she was pretty excited knowing how he likes her body. That pays dividends for me in bed every time we mention it.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2018, 03:31 AM

Thanked 1,579 Times in 47 Posts
Default Hell yes

Sent 2 mates pics of her, wide spread!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jerom For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2018, 04:31 AM

Thanked 1,173 Times in 64 Posts

So this finally happen. It maybe tame for others but to me this is a huge step.

I met with my buddy over the weekend. I finally have the nerve to bluntly ask him if he actually like what he seen before and if i can show him more. It started with a casual conversation of her outfits to what is approriate to wear around other friends and unfortunately he named almost everyone except him and his wife. So i finally open up to him that i like showing my wife off all the time and if he even care to see any more pictures of all my album so i can show him what i like to do with just me and her. He finally open up and said he really liked what he seen and is very open to seeing more and thought she was sexy. That statement alone was surprising because i think he always felt privacy should be kept as private for the risk of the relationship but that is why i had to ask if he wanted to see more first out of respect.

What i should of done is give him my phone to see his reaction but instead i left it on the table and flipped it. I dont have any rated x pictures but he definitely seen everything of my wife including close up pics.

It felt great because i finally can have a conversation other than with my wife about other dares we can do. Plus next time if we ever go on a trip as a couple, he may not ogle as much as he seen all of her. Until next time, the next step is to tell my wife i just showed all her topless pictures to him since she already allowed me to do that if u read my past post. I may or may not give him my dropbox access but will ask if he wants me to send any pictures of her but i am afraid of us getting caught.
Old 04-30-2018, 07:17 AM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Default surely...

Yes, surely, most men who photograph their girl / her wife naked, they show her friends at some point, on the Internet, in the circle of acquaintances or even relatives.

Sometimes with or sometimes without her knowledge! Some ladies like it, some not - we like it both and she knew it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2018, 04:44 PM

Default my wife

I am sure my wife knows I have shown her pics to some friends and yet she has not destroyed them. I think she secretly likes to know some friends have seen her sexy pics totally nude, but not knowing who. I could show my best friend from high school but he saw it in person before I had a Polaroid camera, but that is another story.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2018, 07:50 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default phone

Just lastweek we wife and I were at a small outside party and we were looking at my phone,I had her as a contact with her small avator photo of her in the top corner topless as we were both talking about the phone to my buddy she quickly put her finger over her small photo in the corner and guess what happened,the photo blew up and covered the screen of her topless at which time she wasn't even looking at the phone then and my buddy got to see the entire photo,,it was awsome,Butch seen her tits......
Old 08-26-2018, 04:35 PM

Thanked 1,173 Times in 64 Posts
Default Ass Request

I know there is a thread on ass but I figured Ill continue sharing on this tread. Somebody requested for an ass photo. I feel my wife best asset is the frontal and surprisingly, this is the latest photo I can find as far as photo from the back. Ill try to get more, maybe tonight.

Story on this photo, I had her wore this cover up back to our hotel with nothing under. We had to walk quite a few blocks to get back in the street of Miami. You cant tell from the picture but this cover up was very transparent where you can see everything.

Thanks for the comments so far, let me know what you think.

Last edited by Turtle; 09-20-2020 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Requested pic removal (by OP)
Old 08-31-2018, 10:08 AM

Thanked 3,188 Times in 164 Posts

I’d be happy to make my own thread with all my screenshots if there is enough interest. Here’s an example:[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely like to see that thread
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Obironic For This Useful Post:

Tags
show your wife, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies