photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-17-2012, 11:17 PM

Cool Been a Long Time...

Like 4 months almost?! Going through withdrawal waiting for another Enferia story Cerind! Any new chapters on the way? Same goes for Meepo, I really liked your contributions and would like to see the grudge match between Morwena and Vesper.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmypee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2012, 02:22 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

thanks for checking in! i've actually been feeling the need to complete the 'skirmishes' chapter, even though its shapin up to be the longest one yet, hehe...
the upcoming fights are going to include (in no particular order or combination) Sharessa and her teammate, Christie the Grey Witch... and Queen Syndra! That's right, we'll get to see some Syndra in action at long last, though it won't be a proper arena fight, and I wouldn't bet on her opponent leaving with much dignity...

A few months is about the right amount of time, hehe, expect to see something in the next few weeks!

and thanks again for the inspirational check-in -- sometimes it just takes a little reminder that people are waiting for me to get in the writing mood again...!

p.s. i suspect the interactive version of Enferia at writing.com has compromised a lot of my main story writing, hehe... but it's still expanding nicely! so check it out...
The Following User Says Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2014, 02:53 AM

Default Skirmish 2: Lepiem Vs Syndra!

Sooo, it's been ages, and this has sitting on my hard drive; I couldn't quite polish up the story, ending in particular, to something I was totally satisfied with. It's been only barely proofread. Please be forthcoming, but gentle, with commentary. Anyways, this one might be kind of exciting, since we get to see Queen Syndra in action. Enjoy.

"What is the MEANING of this?" boomed the commanding voice of Lepiem Prestas, Queen of the Western Elves. Her awe-inspiring beauty made it easy for her to demand the attention of everyone in her throne room, with slightly wavy golden locks of waist-length hair, striking ice-blue almond shaped eyes, and pouty, thick lips. Her figure was slender but her hips flared slightly more than most elves, accentuating her tiny waist. From neck to foot she was clad in a tight green velvety gown, trimmed with gold and tasteful royal jewelry. Thin fingers clenched in long gold gloves. The only exposed flesh below the neck was a small diamond of missing fabric that displayed a teasing amount of cleavage from her youthful apple-sized breasts. Her otherwise unbound luxurious hair was kept in place by a thin gold circlet, set with a gleaming sapphire in the front.
All of her beauty manifested into a rather fearsome presence when she stood from her throne, voice filling the hall and her posture changing from one of delicate elegance to fierce power. The only one in the room who did not seem impressed was Queen Syndra, standing at the foot of the dias upon which the Elf Queen's throne sat. She was dressed in white and pale pink silks that wrapped about her body tightly, as befit her vanity -- the way the thin material clung to her, they almost seemed to present and flaunt her much larger breasts. Those that dared look could've easily seen the outline of Syndra's thick, slighty stiff nipples.
Syndra's ruby lips curled in a smile and she tossed her thick scarlet locks over her shoulder -- behind her stood an elite squad of her personal guard, armed and threateningly leveling their weapons at those in the court. The peaceful premise of the supposedly diplomatic visit had been shattered quite abruptly only moments ago.
"This was to broker an alliance between our people!" Queen Prestas shouted, raising a clenched fist. "If you have no explanation for your actions, then I hope you are prepared for war." Syndra rolled her eyes and purred out her response. Prestas' voice was like a fine string instrument; Syndra's was like honey.
"Ohhh please, Lepiem. I know an over eager attempt to betray someone when I see it. You may drop the act -- in fact, you should order ALL of your guards, even the hidden assassins you no doubt have waiting, to drop their arms," the fiery foreign queen said casually.
"Act?" Queen Prestas shook her head with a hint of sadness creeping into her eyes. "I had heard rumors of a cruel and whimsical Queen Syndra: a vain hedonist and a tyrant. I had not also heard that she was paranoid. I have no 'hidden assassins,' and I accepted your offer of alliance eagerly because I do not judge nations based on hearsay. Is THIS how you treat with others?" she asked, voice still full of disbelief and growing disgust. Syndra didn't seem to be listening.
"You have no hidden assassins? Then you are a fool -- I have plenty. I only need one, however, since you allowed us in," Syndra taunted, and the Queen of Elves paused suddenly, eyes wide and her body stiffening in place. What the other people in the room didn't see was the cold hard edge of a steel blade gently pressing against her neck. Syndra's trusted assassin, Driana, smiled unseen by even the best of Prestas' diviners and security mages, standing right behind the Queen herself.
"Don't worry, your Majesty," came the husky and somehow familiar voice of the presently invisible assassin, quiet and close to the Elf Queen's ear. "I won't hurt you unless you do something silly." Prestas' eyes grew wide for a moment as she felt a hand pressing against her rear, groping and caressing her through the fabric with fanned-out fingers. Her breath caught in her chest as the unseen woman with the blade to her throat shamelessly felt her up, giving the supple flesh of her butt a slow, firm squeeze and running her hand between her cheeks. Lepiem's face grew red. The Elf Queen was silent, but behind the look of discomfort on her face was a strange expression that went unnoticed by Syndra.
"So, you're probably wondering what tipped me off, and what I'm going to do now. I'll oblige you," Syndra continued. "We've begun to root out your spies, Lepiem. We'll have them all soon enough," she bluffed, turning away with a smug look as she paced dramatically. "The first one was rather clumsy. She botched things the first day she came to court..." Syndra trailed off as her eyes grew dark and her voice a hint angry. "We have her competing in my little arena, regularly humiliating her for the wh*r* she is," said the fiery queen with a grin, turning back towards the unmoving other queen. "I think it's a fitting enough fate for you, as well, along with the annexation of your paltry little queendom. I think we'll start the games with a little sample from your court. Perhaps... a princess?" she began to laugh. Queen Prestas' eyes widened and her mouth fell agape.
An elf maiden that could've been a younger version of Lepiem was led into the room. She had the same sapphire eyes, though they seemed larger somehow and shimmery with tears. Her gown was light blue, and while she hadn't developed enough to fill it in the same way as the slightly older queen, her small, pale breasts were proudly displaying themselves due to a large jagged hole in the front that seemed to have been hastily cut away. The girl whimpered and bit down on her lower lip as she looked at the ground in shame. Her arms were behind her back.
Her name was Slilis, and Lepiem had to use every ounce of willpower not to move when she saw her younger sister with her hands bound behind her back, being pushed into the room by an amazonian woman in the golden skirt and breastplate of one of Syndra's guard. The tall, athletic woman was staring straight ahead with dark brown, no-nonsense eyes beneath her open-faced helm, sporting otherwise surprisingly soft and feminine facial features. With one deeply tanned hand on the elf girl's shoulder and the other on a spear she brought her to the foot of the throne and forced her to her knees. Letting out a little yelp, Slilis looked up at her older sister, the Queen of the Western Elves, with teary eyes.
"Sister, we must resist them!" she pleaded, squirming rather helplessly. Lepiem saw that the princess' hands were bound behind her back. She had to act quickly. Before Syndra's soldier could raise her spear to level it threateningly at her sister, Queen Prestas seemed to vanish. Syndra's brow furrowed and she stood arms akimbo, expectantly and angrily. Slilis blinked in surprise and looked around. Syndra's warrior woman placed a second hand on her spear and got into a fighting stance, though she no longer seemed concerned with the princess at her feet. Murmurs quickly began around the court as Syndra's guards had to shout to keep their new hostages in place -- a mixture of people, from guards to commoners who had come to witness Syndra's arrival. Finally irritated and needing to do something about the sudden occurence, Syndra pinched the bridge of her nose and shut her eyes tightly for a moment.
"Driana?" Queen Syndra said, looking up and starting to grow concerned. "Guards? Strip and bind these fools. Kill any who resist."
A few seconds passed before Syndra quirked her brow at the totally still throne room -- none of her guards moved a muscle. Not even a single turned head or shift in footing -- it was as if someone had frozen them in place. To test her new theory Syndra prodded one of her guards, a lithe young woman standing in a position to thrust her spear. The woman stiffly toppled over and remained unmoving. A few of the innocent bystanders in the room seemed to be blinking and uncertain, as if wondering whether to run or not.
"An impressive trick, Lepiem, but I don't think it's going to save little sister here. Kella, are you paralyzed as well?" Syndra said, bored. Kella, the tall, bronzed warrior woman, merely shook her head "no" and continued to look around, standing in a defensive pose.
"Good, now if only Driana would stop playing about and-" Syndra was cut off when she heard the uncharacteristic yelp of her trusted assassin and skilled sorceress, Driana, from above. It was a muffled sound, and when Syndra glanced up towards the sound she saw that Driana was indeed bound and gagged, totally nude except for the ropes which kept her tied to the rafters. The modelesque, black-haired beauty seemed to have a wad of sheer material stuffed in her mouth -- a piece of the skintight catsuit she often wore, Syndra figured. She also figured that the athletic but curvy assassin was suffering no small amount of discomfort -- her breasts seemed to be tightly squeezed by the ropes that wrapped around her, practically hogtied. The only thing covering the smooth mound between her legs was a rough bit of rope, tightly pressed against her lips and giving them a swollen, pink tint.
My invincible assassin, bound naked and hanging from the rafters, Syndra mused. How humiliating.
"Driana will escape this with a punishment that pales in comparison to yours," came the ethereal, omnipresent voice of Queen Lepiem Prestas. Syndra found herself quickly glancing from side to side, despite herself. Damn her. Her eyes narrowed and seemed to glow red for a moment.
"Take a good look at the failed assassin my citizens," echoed the voice again, its source remaining unseen. "It is said that in Enferia if you violate a minor law this can be done to you without trial or representation, due to Queen Syndra's laws. I am beginning to believe that is the least of Enferia's flaws. Now flee this room, all of you, I shall handle this invader."
The throne room doors burst open, and a cold wind swept through the room, along with a thick white mist -- a cloud of snow, it seemed, was billowing along the ground. Syndra groaned aloud as her guards remained motionless and people quickly took the chance to leave the room. Driana whimpered in pain and struggled in her expertly tied bonds -- it seemed the more she struggled the tighter the ropes bit into her. Her ample breasts dangled beneath her and she shut her eyes tight as her nether lips parted slightly for the rope.
"That's a pretty obscene gesture, for a dainty little elf queen," Syndra mused and slowly ascended the steps to the throne. "I'm impressed that you know how to tie such... devious knots," she smirked, clearly amused.
"The knowledge was in her mind, for the taking. As was the devious rope on her person. It's what she had planned for my little- for the princess. And now, for you, I think, I shall send you back to Enferia with your entire royal guard having seen you denuded and apologizing. Perhaps once you have had a true taste of humiliation you will see that it is not the way to rule a people, but with diplomacy, wisdom, and compassion..." said Prestas, and as she spoke her voice began to echo less, becoming more corporeal and easy to locate. As Syndra stood with her back to the throne room door, right before the richly appointed throne, she finally sensed the Elf Queen's presence again.
"I have heard you are a powerful sorceress. But have you centuries of practice?"
Wasting no time, Syndra spun about, gathering energy about her as she saw Lepiem Prestas hovering about a foot or two above the snow. The white flurry of air that cycloned about her was utterly quiet, eerily so, and swirled with a dangerous-looking speed. Her elegant hair floated delicately about her head as she whispered the words of a spell, and her eyes lit up blue for a moment.
"We're not going to have some epic magic duel, Lepiem..." Syndra sighed.
Syndra was prepared for this moment as soon as she'd entered the throne room. A large dragon of ice had coalesced suddenly and burst from beneath the snow, its eyes clear, frosty orbs that somehow betrayed great anger. The serpentine beast leapt at Syndra, its roar a hollow shrieking wind. Syndra laughed and batted it aside.
With one delicate hand Queen syndra had swatted the summoned ice dragon aside, the ice dragon whose body had been about as thick as a horse's. When the serpent went flying away it collided with a pillar and immediately broke into large chunks of clear blue.
"It must be taking a lot of effort to keep those guards paralyzed, Lepiem..." Syndra yawned.
Lepiem Prestas' attack had been countered seemingly without effort, in her own domain. Despite this she looked rather satisfied, her arms folded beneath her perfectly shaped breasts. She was silent.
"My Queen," Kella shouted suddenly. "The princess..!"
Nearby Kella the warrior woman was cursing and struggling -- she suddenly found her boots stuck to the ground. In truth it was several inches of ice encasing her feet, beneath that layer of sudden snow, but the bare-breasted elven princess that was able to run away from her was more her concern. Her escape could be costly.
Syndra barely had time to notice, though -- her own spell had but one gesture left to complete it. She raised an open hand in Lepiem's direction and slowly clenched it into a fist.
Lepiem's face immediately twitched with discomfort, and a creeping sensation of dread caused her eyes to widen slightly. Her arms dropped to her sides and her head lowered for a moment.
"What... is this.. Ahh!" she cried out, grabbing at her chest. Kella looked on for a moment and thought that Syndra might be crushing her very heart based on the way she was acting. Instead, Lepiem Prestas' gasping stopped suddenly when her apparently shrinking clothes began to tear right open at the front.
The gasping queen could breath again when that diamond-shaped hole over her cleavage began to tear and widen at the top and bottom, and the dangerous snowy winds began to die down. Slowly, she ceased hovering and lowered to a spot on the ground that was clear of the quickly-melting snow.
That's it? Kella thought. She... is shrinking her clothes. Kella pondered numbly. Her great Sorceress-Queen and personal goddess defeats the Queen of Elves by a trick as simple as that? Then again, I can't deny the results...
Kella watched, though still frozen to the ground by the layer of persistent ice, as more of the Elf Queen's milky skin came into view. Each little squeal or shriek informed a new rip -- the first came at the tearing diamond, and loudened when the diamond stretched wide enough for both of her adorable, handful-sized, perky breasts to come popping free of their confines. The two perfectly proportioned orbs jiggled for a moment and almost seemed to be happy to be liberated -- the cold air of the throne room had her fair pink nipples changing from puffy to stiff almost instantly.
"Diplomacy?" Syndra balked. Lepiem buckled forward a little at the waist, mouth agape as the constricting garments tore and popped in surprising new ways. Kella saw that her bottom, round and lovely as it was, was sticking out and sported a tiny tear along the seam. "Wisdom?" Syndra scoffed. The Elf Queen cupped her breasts with her hands as her pretty gold lace gloves fell away in tatters. "Compassion?" she nearly laughed now, cupping her mouth with a hand. Another inelegant shriek escaped Lepiem's lips as the seat of her gown was the next thing to give fully, her nearly bare rear coming through the loose threads. Kella quirked a brow as she saw the Elf Queen's lacy thong undergarment, heretofore unnoticeable beneath the tight velvety gown. It was a light blue thing, and very scant, though the sight of her pale, round bottom quivering in them, she supposed, would be enough to enflame any lover's loins.
"Power is how one rules, you silly b*tch. Humiliation is just something I enjoy," Syndra's eyes quite literally flashed for a moment, a brighter, hellish red as she gave a pearly white grin. Lepiem was forced to step out of her ruined gown as the final stretching, tearing, and popping finished. She was far less intimidating in a lacy, sheer sky blue thong and fine green boots. What a lovely body she displayed though -- slender but with soft curves. Her arms remained crossed over her perky breasts, and she shivered now, red-cheeked and dumbfounded at the situation.
"I... I had every manner of precaution. Magical wards... no one... can affect me with magic," she stammered, that lost look still in her eye. "I am a queen!" she said, suddenly remembering herself, and looking impetuously up at the enemy. Raising one threatening hand, Kella's eyes widened as she felt another heart-stopping surge of magic enter the room through the Elf Queen's force of will. In her outstretched hand a tiny sphere of white so dense and so cold formed that the air around it quickly clouded up.
"Nuh-uh," Syndra taunted, clenching her open hand again, and suddenly all of the dangerous will of the Elf Queen had disappeared, along with the orb of cold. Lepiem squealed again and seemed to get weak in the knees, and Kella noticed it was due to her other garment shrinking suddenly. The lacy blue thong bit deeper into the supple flesh of the elf queen's hips, and rode deeper into her crevice.
That looks painful, Kella thought, briefly regarding Drianna, who was still hanging from the roof. Better than that though, I suppose, she continued in her head, until she saw the elf Queen buckle over again at the waist. Between her thighs she could see the thin blue strip of fabric disappear between the Elf Queen's smooth pink nether lips. Gesturing once, Syndra laughed and plopped unceremoniously onto Lepiem's throne. Lepiem's thong violently yanked upwards, a few feet into the air, taking the Elf Queen with them. She shrieked, clutching at the garment and kicking her dainty little feet as she hung suspended by the wedgie.
"Do you want to know my secret?" Syndra teased as she crossed one supple thigh over the other, getting comfortable on the Elf Queen's throne. Leaning forward a moment, she whispered. "I'm not truly a sorceress, you see. I'm a goddess," she laughed, madly, before waving her hand in one more arcane gesture -- this one sent the poor Lepiem turning in place, as if her undergarments were caught on a hook and the cruel b*tch had spun her. Lepiem cried out in pain as the already tightened thong threatened to snap -- it couldn't dig into her tender areas any more fully -- her bare, puffy lips had enveloped the front of the thong altogether.
Having composed herself, Driana hung quietly from the rafters, feeling slightly better that Syndra was in control. Her breasts ached, and she was sure they were going to get discolored if the ropes grew any tighter. She'd also been able to resist rubbing back against the rope that felt like it was subtly rubbing against her tender petals... she knew the tricks of her own magic bindings, after all. What did not comfort her was that she was forgotten, and any pain Lepiem was suffering she herself had already been suffering for the past few minutes.
It's true this was my plan for your 'lil sis', my old companion. She thought, gazing down at Lepiem's naked body. After the way you betrayed me, and after what Syndra's done for me, I'd do it a thousand times...
Utterly loyal as she was, part of her didn't like the idea that she was going without credit for the years of work she'd done to help Syndra complete her mystic indomitability. While it was true Syndra was naturally immensely powerful and talented with magic, it was with Driana's help that she'd been able to bypass practically any and all magic defenses known to humanity. That Syndra had allowed her to be so abjectly humiliated to test her newfound power... sat even less well with her. In her eyes, Syndra was allowed to do this, not let it happen to her most trusted advisor.
You may be as poweful as one, but you're no goddess. Drianna scoffed inwardly.
"M-My Queen," Kella finally broke in. Lepiem was being made to dance at the foot of the dais, with Syndra gesturing like a puppeteer and laughing. Her lithe body bent and spun rather flexibly, nimbly, as she arched her back and stretched her arms out in various graceful motions. Her supple bits quivered, both hands on the small of her own back as the dance required her to roll her hips. Kella looked down eventually as she realized just how rapt Syndra was with her new toy.
"What?" the Queen snapped, angry at this distraction.
Kella looked up evenly. "The princess escaped during the fight, my Queen." Syndra said nothing but looked around at her still-motionless guards, and with a wave of her hand they were suddenly moving again, stretching and picking themselves up off the ground or brushing snow off of their armor.
"All of you, go, find her... NOW!" Syndra roared. As Kella went to leave with them, Syndra stopped her with a hand and fixed her with a burning glare.
"Except you," she said, and Kella's heart stopped for a moment. "Since you allowed her to escape, you and the Queen of Elves are going to entertain me until she's found..." Syndra paused, hand on Kella's hip, thinking.
"Oh, and I suppose we should cut Driana down, now, too."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2014, 03:12 AM

Took too long making edits so I've reposted this one, with added italics for that inner dialogue... I still can't get indentations to work, heh

"What is the MEANING of this?" boomed the commanding voice of Lepiem Prestas, Queen of the Western Elves. Her awe-inspiring beauty made it easy for her to demand the attention of everyone in her throne room, with slightly wavy golden locks of waist-length hair, striking ice-blue almond shaped eyes, and pouty, thick lips. Her figure was slender but her hips flared slightly more than most elves, accentuating her tiny waist. From neck to foot she was clad in a tight green velvety gown, trimmed with gold and tasteful royal jewelry. Thin fingers clenched in long gold gloves. The only exposed flesh below the neck was a small diamond of missing fabric that displayed a teasing amount of cleavage from her youthful apple-sized breasts. Her otherwise unbound luxurious hair was kept in place by a thin gold circlet, set with a gleaming sapphire in the front.
All of her beauty manifested into a rather fearsome presence when she stood from her throne, voice filling the hall and her posture changing from one of delicate elegance to fierce power. The only one in the room who did not seem impressed was Queen Syndra, standing at the foot of the dias upon which the Elf Queen's throne sat. She was dressed in white and pale pink silks that wrapped about her body tightly, as befit her vanity -- the way the thin material clung to her, they almost seemed to present and flaunt her much larger breasts. Those that dared look could've easily seen the outline of Syndra's thick, slighty stiff nipples.
Syndra's ruby lips curled in a smile and she tossed her thick scarlet locks over her shoulder -- behind her stood an elite squad of her personal guard, armed and threateningly leveling their weapons at those in the court. The peaceful premise of the supposedly diplomatic visit had been shattered quite abruptly only moments ago.
"This was to broker an alliance between our people!" Queen Prestas shouted, raising a clenched fist. "If you have no explanation for your actions, then I hope you are prepared for war." Syndra rolled her eyes and purred out her response. Prestas' voice was like a fine string instrument; Syndra's was like honey.
"Ohhh please, Lepiem. I know an over eager attempt to betray someone when I see it. You may drop the act -- in fact, you should order ALL of your guards, even the hidden assassins you no doubt have waiting, to drop their arms," the fiery foreign queen said casually.
"Act?" Queen Prestas shook her head with a hint of sadness creeping into her eyes. "I had heard rumors of a cruel and whimsical Queen Syndra: a vain hedonist and a tyrant. I had not also heard that she was paranoid. I have no 'hidden assassins,' and I accepted your offer of alliance eagerly because I do not judge nations based on hearsay. Is THIS how you treat with others?" she asked, voice still full of disbelief and growing disgust. Syndra didn't seem to be listening.
"You have no hidden assassins? Then you are a fool -- I have plenty. I only need one, however, since you allowed us in," Syndra taunted, and the Queen of Elves paused suddenly, eyes wide and her body stiffening in place. What the other people in the room didn't see was the cold hard edge of a steel blade gently pressing against her neck. Syndra's trusted assassin, Driana, smiled unseen by even the best of Prestas' diviners and security mages, standing right behind the Queen herself.
"Don't worry, your Majesty," came the husky and somehow familiar voice of the presently invisible assassin, quiet and close to the Elf Queen's ear. "I won't hurt you unless you do something silly." Prestas' eyes grew wide for a moment as she felt a hand pressing against her rear, groping and caressing her through the fabric with fanned-out fingers. Her breath caught in her chest as the unseen woman with the blade to her throat shamelessly felt her up, giving the supple flesh of her butt a slow, firm squeeze and running her hand between her cheeks. Lepiem's face grew red. The Elf Queen was silent, but behind the look of discomfort on her face was a strange expression that went unnoticed by Syndra.
"So, you're probably wondering what tipped me off, and what I'm going to do now. I'll oblige you," Syndra continued. "We've begun to root out your spies, Lepiem. We'll have them all soon enough," she bluffed, turning away with a smug look as she paced dramatically. "The first one was rather clumsy. She botched things the first day she came to court..." Syndra trailed off as her eyes grew dark and her voice a hint angry. "We have her competing in my little arena, regularly humiliating her for the wh*r* she is," said the fiery queen with a grin, turning back towards the unmoving other queen. "I think it's a fitting enough fate for you, as well, along with the annexation of your paltry little queendom. I think we'll start the games with a little sample from your court. Perhaps... a princess?" she began to laugh. Queen Prestas' eyes widened and her mouth fell agape.
An elf maiden that could've been a younger version of Lepiem was led into the room. She had the same sapphire eyes, though they seemed larger somehow and shimmery with tears. Her gown was light blue, and while she hadn't developed enough to fill it in the same way as the slightly older queen, her small, pale breasts were proudly displaying themselves due to a large jagged hole in the front that seemed to have been hastily cut away. The girl whimpered and bit down on her lower lip as she looked at the ground in shame. Her arms were behind her back.
Her name was Slilis, and Lepiem had to use every ounce of willpower not to move when she saw her younger sister with her hands bound behind her back, being pushed into the room by an amazonian woman in the golden skirt and breastplate of one of Syndra's guard. The tall, athletic woman was staring straight ahead with dark brown, no-nonsense eyes beneath her open-faced helm, sporting otherwise surprisingly soft and feminine facial features. With one deeply tanned hand on the elf girl's shoulder and the other on a spear she brought her to the foot of the throne and forced her to her knees. Letting out a little yelp, Slilis looked up at her older sister, the Queen of the Western Elves, with teary eyes.
"Sister, we must resist them!" she pleaded, squirming rather helplessly. Lepiem saw that the princess' hands were bound behind her back. She had to act quickly. Before Syndra's soldier could raise her spear to level it threateningly at her sister, Queen Prestas seemed to vanish. Syndra's brow furrowed and she stood arms akimbo, expectantly and angrily. Slilis blinked in surprise and looked around. Syndra's warrior woman placed a second hand on her spear and got into a fighting stance, though she no longer seemed concerned with the princess at her feet. Murmurs quickly began around the court as Syndra's guards had to shout to keep their new hostages in place -- a mixture of people, from guards to commoners who had come to witness Syndra's arrival. Finally irritated and needing to do something about the sudden occurrence, Syndra pinched the bridge of her nose and shut her eyes tightly for a moment.
"Driana?" Queen Syndra said, looking up and starting to grow concerned. "Guards? Strip and bind these fools. Kill any who resist."
A few seconds passed before Syndra quirked her brow at the totally still throne room -- none of her guards moved a muscle. Not even a single turned head or shift in footing -- it was as if someone had frozen them in place. To test her new theory Syndra prodded one of her guards, a lithe young woman standing in a position to thrust her spear. The woman stiffly toppled over and remained unmoving. A few of the innocent bystanders in the room seemed to be blinking and uncertain, as if wondering whether to run or not.
"An impressive trick, Lepiem, but I don't think it's going to save little sister here. Kella, are you paralyzed as well?" Syndra said, bored. Kella, the tall, bronzed warrior woman, merely shook her head "no" and continued to look around, standing in a defensive pose.
"Good, now if only Driana would stop playing about and-" Syndra was cut off when she heard the uncharacteristic yelp of her trusted assassin and skilled sorceress, Driana, from above. It was a muffled sound, and when Syndra glanced up towards the sound she saw that Driana was indeed bound and gagged, totally nude except for the ropes which kept her tied to the rafters. The modelesque, black-haired beauty seemed to have a wad of sheer material stuffed in her mouth -- a piece of the skintight catsuit she often wore, Syndra figured. She also figured that the athletic but curvy assassin was suffering no small amount of discomfort -- her breasts seemed to be tightly squeezed by the ropes that wrapped around her, practically hogtied. The only thing covering the smooth mound between her legs was a rough bit of rope, tightly pressed against her lips and giving them a swollen, pink tint.
My invincible assassin, bound naked and hanging from the rafters, Syndra mused. How humiliating.
"Driana will escape this with a punishment that pales in comparison to yours," came the ethereal, omnipresent voice of Queen Lepiem Prestas. Syndra found herself quickly glancing from side to side, despite herself. Damn her. Her eyes narrowed and seemed to glow red for a moment.
"Take a good look at the failed assassin my citizens," echoed the voice again, its source remaining unseen. "It is said that in Enferia if you violate a minor law this can be done to you without trial or representation, due to Queen Syndra's laws. I am beginning to believe that is the least of Enferia's flaws. Now flee this room, all of you, I shall handle this invader."
The throne room doors burst open, and a cold wind swept through the room, along with a thick white mist -- a cloud of snow, it seemed, was billowing along the ground. Syndra groaned aloud as her guards remained motionless and people quickly took the chance to leave the room. Driana whimpered in pain and struggled in her expertly tied bonds -- it seemed the more she struggled the tighter the ropes bit into her. Her ample breasts dangled beneath her and she shut her eyes tight as her nether lips parted slightly for the rope.
"That's a pretty obscene gesture, for a dainty little elf queen," Syndra mused and slowly ascended the steps to the throne. "I'm impressed that you know how to tie such... devious knots," she smirked, clearly amused.
"The knowledge was in her mind, for the taking. As was the devious rope on her person. It's what she had planned for my little- for the princess. And now, for you, I think, I shall send you back to Enferia with your entire royal guard having seen you denuded and apologizing. Perhaps once you have had a true taste of humiliation you will see that it is not the way to rule a people, but with diplomacy, wisdom, and compassion..." said Prestas, and as she spoke her voice began to echo less, becoming more corporeal and easy to locate. As Syndra stood with her back to the throne room door, right before the richly appointed throne, she finally sensed the Elf Queen's presence again.
"I have heard you are a powerful sorceress. But have you centuries of practice?"
Wasting no time, Syndra spun about, gathering energy about her as she saw Lepiem Prestas hovering about a foot or two above the snow. The white flurry of air that cycloned about her was utterly quiet, eerily so, and swirled with a dangerous-looking speed. Her elegant hair floated delicately about her head as she whispered the words of a spell, and her eyes lit up blue for a moment.
"We're not going to have some epic magic duel, Lepiem..." Syndra sighed.
Syndra was prepared for this moment as soon as she'd entered the throne room. A large dragon of ice had coalesced suddenly and burst from beneath the snow, its eyes clear, frosty orbs that somehow betrayed great anger. The serpentine beast leaped at Syndra, its roar a hollow shrieking wind. Syndra laughed and batted it aside.
With one delicate hand Queen Syndra had swatted the summoned ice dragon aside, the ice dragon whose body had been about as thick as a horse's. When the serpent went flying away it collided with a pillar and immediately broke into large chunks of clear blue.
"It must be taking a lot of effort to keep those guards paralyzed, Lepiem..." Syndra yawned.
Lepiem Prestas' attack had been countered seemingly without effort, in her own domain. Despite this she looked rather satisfied, her arms folded beneath her perfectly shaped breasts. She was silent.
"My Queen," Kella shouted suddenly. "The princess..!"
Nearby Kella the warrior woman was cursing and struggling -- she suddenly found her boots stuck to the ground. In truth it was several inches of ice encasing her feet, beneath that layer of sudden snow, but the bare-breasted elven princess that was able to run away from her was more her concern. Her escape could be costly.
Syndra barely had time to notice, though -- her own spell had but one gesture left to complete it. She raised an open hand in Lepiem's direction and slowly clenched it into a fist.
Lepiem's face immediately twitched with discomfort, and a creeping sensation of dread caused her eyes to widen slightly. Her arms dropped to her sides and her head lowered for a moment.
"What... is this.. Ahh!" she cried out, grabbing at her chest. Kella looked on for a moment and thought that Syndra might be crushing her very heart based on the way she was acting. Instead, Lepiem Prestas' gasping stopped suddenly when her apparently shrinking clothes began to tear right open at the front.
The gasping queen could breath again when that diamond-shaped hole over her cleavage began to tear and widen at the top and bottom, and the dangerous snowy winds began to die down. Slowly, she ceased hovering and lowered to a spot on the ground that was clear of the quickly-melting snow.
That's it? Kella thought. She... is shrinking her clothes. Kella pondered numbly. My great Sorceress-Queen and personal goddess defeats the Queen of Elves by a trick as simple as that? Then again, I can't deny the results...
Kella watched, though still frozen to the ground by the layer of persistent ice, as more of the Elf Queen's milky skin came into view. Each little squeal or shriek informed a new rip -- the first came at the tearing diamond, and loudened when the diamond stretched wide enough for both of her adorable, handful-sized, perky breasts to come popping free of their confines. The two perfectly proportioned orbs jiggled for a moment and almost seemed to be happy to be liberated -- the cold air of the throne room had her fair pink nipples changing from puffy to stiff almost instantly.
"Diplomacy?" Syndra balked. Lepiem buckled forward a little at the waist, mouth agape as the constricting garments tore and popped in surprising new ways. Kella saw that her bottom, round and lovely as it was, was sticking out and sported a tiny tear along the seam. "Wisdom?" Syndra scoffed. The Elf Queen cupped her breasts with her hands as her pretty gold lace gloves fell away in tatters. "Compassion?" she nearly laughed now, cupping her mouth with a hand. Another inelegant shriek escaped Lepiem's lips as the seat of her gown was the next thing to give fully, her nearly bare rear coming through the loose threads. Kella quirked a brow as she saw the Elf Queen's lacy thong undergarment, heretofore unnoticeable beneath the tight velvety gown. It was a light blue thing, and very scant, though the sight of her pale, round bottom quivering in them, she supposed, would be enough to enflame any lover's loins.
"Power is how one rules, you silly b*tch. Humiliation is just something I enjoy," Syndra's eyes quite literally flashed for a moment, a brighter, hellish red as she gave a pearly white grin. Lepiem was forced to step out of her ruined gown as the final stretching, tearing, and popping finished. She was far less intimidating in a lacy, sheer sky blue thong and fine green boots. What a lovely body she displayed though -- slender but with soft curves. Her arms remained crossed over her perky breasts, and she shivered now, red-cheeked and dumbfounded at the situation.
"I... I had every manner of precaution. Magical wards... no one... can affect me with magic," she stammered, that lost look still in her eye. "I am a queen!" she said, suddenly remembering herself, and looking impetuously up at the enemy. Raising one threatening hand, Kella's eyes widened as she felt another heart-stopping surge of magic enter the room through the Elf Queen's force of will. In her outstretched hand a tiny sphere of white so dense and so cold formed that the air around it quickly clouded up.
"Nuh-uh," Syndra taunted, clenching her open hand again, and suddenly all of the dangerous will of the Elf Queen had disappeared, along with the orb of cold. Lepiem squealed again and seemed to get weak in the knees, and Kella noticed it was due to her other garment shrinking suddenly. The lacy blue thong bit deeper into the supple flesh of the elf queen's hips, and rode deeper into her crevice.
That looks painful, Kella thought, briefly regarding Drianna, who was still hanging from the roof. Better than that though, I suppose, she continued in her head, until she saw the elf Queen buckle over again at the waist. Between her thighs she could see the thin blue strip of fabric disappear between the Elf Queen's smooth pink nether lips. Gesturing once, Syndra laughed and plopped unceremoniously onto Lepiem's throne. Lepiem's thong violently yanked upwards, a few feet into the air, taking the Elf Queen with them. She shrieked, clutching at the garment and kicking her dainty little feet as she hung suspended by the wedgie.
"Do you want to know my secret?" Syndra teased as she crossed one supple thigh over the other, getting comfortable on the Elf Queen's throne. Leaning forward a moment, she whispered. "I'm not truly a sorceress, you see. I'm a goddess," she laughed, madly, before waving her hand in one more arcane gesture -- this one sent the poor Lepiem turning in place, as if her undergarments were caught on a hook and the cruel b*tch had spun her. Lepiem cried out in pain as the already tightened thong threatened to snap -- it couldn't dig into her tender areas any more fully -- her bare, puffy lips had enveloped the front of the thong altogether.
Having composed herself, Driana hung quietly from the rafters, feeling slightly better that Syndra was in control. Her breasts ached, and she was sure they were going to get discolored if the ropes grew any tighter. She'd also been able to resist rubbing back against the rope that felt like it was subtly rubbing against her tender petals... she knew the tricks of her own magic bindings, after all. What did not comfort her was that she was forgotten, and any pain Lepiem was suffering she herself had already been suffering for the past few minutes.
It's true this was my plan for your 'lil sis', my old companion. She thought, gazing down at Lepiem's naked body. After the way you betrayed me, and after what Syndra's done for me, I'd do it a thousand times...
Utterly loyal as she was, part of her didn't like the idea that she was going without credit for the years of work she'd done to help Syndra complete her mystic indomitability. While it was true Syndra was naturally immensely powerful and talented with magic, it was with Driana's help that she'd been able to bypass practically any and all magic defenses known to humanity. That Syndra had allowed her to be so abjectly humiliated to test her newfound power... sat even less well with her. In her eyes, Syndra was allowed to do this, not let it happen to her most trusted advisor.
You may be as poweful as one, but you're no goddess. Drianna scoffed inwardly.
"M-My Queen," Kella finally broke in. Lepiem was being made to dance at the foot of the dais, with Syndra gesturing like a puppeteer and laughing. Her lithe body bent and spun rather flexibly, nimbly, as she arched her back and stretched her arms out in various graceful motions. Her supple bits quivered, both hands on the small of her own back as the dance required her to roll her hips. Kella looked down eventually as she realized just how rapt Syndra was with her new toy.
"What?" the Queen snapped, angry at this distraction.
Kella looked up evenly. "The princess escaped during the fight, my Queen." Syndra said nothing but looked around at her still-motionless guards, and with a wave of her hand they were suddenly moving again, stretching and picking themselves up off the ground or brushing snow off of their armor.
"All of you, go, find her... NOW!" Syndra roared. As Kella went to leave with them, Syndra stopped her with a hand and fixed her with a burning glare.
"Except you," she said, and Kella's heart stopped for a moment. "Since you allowed her to escape, you and the Queen of Elves are going to entertain me until she's found..." Syndra paused, hand on Kella's hip, thinking.
"Oh, and I suppose we should cut Driana down, now, too."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2014, 09:51 AM

Welcome back! I noticed that its been a while since you've updated and I'd like to thank you for doing so, otherwise I never would have noticed this great story. I'm here for the wrestling stories mostly so this isn't exactly my type of "fighting" per say but that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy it. This was a really fun read that a really hope you intend to continue writing now that you're back.

Keep up the great work!
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2014, 05:32 PM

Default Glad to have you back Cerind

Hell Yeah! So stoked to see this again! Awesome to see the Queen in action at last as well! Looking forward to seeing the next match.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmypee11 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2014, 10:59 PM

These stories are always a lot of fun. I look forward to reading more!
The Following User Says Thank You to lpeterl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2017, 11:59 AM

Wink love it

Your stories are great man, no one can do the Enferia chronicles like you.

The other Enferia spin off don't come anywhere near yours not because it was the original but it was your writing style and how you was able to describe your characters vividly.
The Following User Says Thank You to skullking2 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2018, 03:34 PM

Default Enferia Chronicles?

Is there any more to this besides what's here and on the Enferia Adventures forum? This is some really good and I'd like to think there's more of it out there, but I can't find anything.
Old 01-10-2019, 04:22 AM

Thanked 3,265 Times in 410 Posts

As far as I know that's all there is. Make an account and add to the board!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s