photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-13-2015, 07:53 PM

Default The Amazing Spiderette

"Porter! These pictures are garbage." D. Danna Dameson leaned back with her feet on her desk, munching on a strangely pungent cheroot. Polly was trying her hardest not to look up her editor's skirt as she was getting chewed out. James was a voluptuous woman and her stocking tops were visible as her skirt rode up. Her generous chest, from which she got her nick-name "Double D", shook under blouse as she thundered at the younger photographer.

"Garbage? I got another picture of the city's favorite superher-" Polly Porter, photographer for the fourth-most-read newspaper in New York, began to stammer. D interrupted by her by slamming her fist against the arm of her mahogany chair and pointing her cigar at the camera jockey.

"Don't. Don't you dare call her a heroine. Unless you were about to say she's a super-heroin-user, in which case, get me pictures of this degenerate shooting up."

"What?! No, Spiderette would never do super-heroin!" Polly was used to the editor at the Daily Trumpet trying to tear down the masked heroine, but this was a new low. It seemed desperate.

"You just gave me my headline, Porter! Spiderette Refuses to Handle Growing Super Heroin Epidemic! God, I'm a genius!"

"There is no such thing as super heroin, Double D!" Polly was getting red in the face as she defended the web-swinging crime fighter.

"Let me write the headlines, kid. You take the pictures."

"She's not going to work with me anymore if you print that she is helping to deal an imaginary drug!"

"Look, kid. We need to sell papers. If you have a better idea, you tell me. Otherwise, I am gonna have to do what I do best." Danna swung her heels off her desk and leaned forward with a sympathetic frown on her face.

"Sensationalize nonexistent stories and sell people their own worst fears?" Polly was in no mood to be patronized.

"You got it!" said Danna, clicking her heel as she winked at Polly sarcastically.

"Double D, just give me some time! I'm going to give you the story that will put us back at number 3!"

"You have until tomorrow night's printing. Otherwise that junkie bug is our headline!"

__________________________________________________ __

Think! Think! Polly thought to herself as she walked back to her uncle's apartment. What sells newspapers?

She walked along the street in her tight jeans and sweater vest. Her socks showed above her high tops as she walked. She looked like this most days, dressing like an male hipster quite accidentally. By all accounts, Polly Porter was a great photographer, but she was also a dork. She barely made enough at the Trumpet to pay her school loans. Her bachelor's in atomic science was useless in today's job market.

Polly had a secret though. She may have been a dorky grad student, but by night she was none other than the amazing Spiderette! Her boss was trying to destroy her alter-ego's reputation again, and she had to come up with some way to outdo that cockamamie story!

As she got in the door, her Uncle Mace handed her a big cup of coffee. His dear niece was always so tired. "What's wrong, Polly? They didn't like your pictures?"

"Oh, Danna's just trying to sell papers! She'll print anything to make a buck!"

"Those damn media types! They are always trying to dredge the bottom of the barrel." He gestured to the TV. Being an old American, he was watching Fakes News.

The blonde anchor October O'Reily was speaking as if she were discussing a serious story. "I have to warn you, my loyal followers, the following images are highly suggestive. These immoral women are parading around naked after the Mutant Sisterhood stripped them. Look at their horrible lack of shame." Images of women holding their hands over their breasts and sex flew by on the screen. Each of them squealed as they saw the Fakes News cameras.

Uncle Maces licked his lips and whispered "Such naughty girls..."

"Uncle!" Polly smacked his arm.

"Ow! What?! Tell your editor that sex sells! Especially if you act judgmental while discussing it." He said.

"What, that's a huge abuse of our journalistic responsibility." Polly's eyes drifted back over to the B reel of stripped women playing as October pontificated. She knew it was wrong, but Spiderette worked so hard to protect the city.

"Remember what your Aunt used to always say, Polly."

"With great responsibility, comes great power." Polly recited.

"I miss her beautiful face so much." Her uncle sighed.

"Aunt Bendette is only in Canarsie getting pastry, Uncle Mace!"

"Yeah. I miss it when she used to be hot!"

She smacked his head.

Polly had excused herself to bed after dinner, saying she had to rest for an early class tomorrow.

"Sex sells..." she said as she suited up in her red and blue Spiderette costume which did not infringe on any trademarked characters.

"But Spiderette is a fast-talking lovable friend to the little guy, not a sex symbol!" She looked in the mirror at her latex cat suit that hugged every inch of her toned body. She adjusted it in the seat and pushed out her butt. Looking in her mirror, the costume stretched around her round bottom. "Who would find this sexy?" she said as her thighs squeaked a bit, rubbing together. "Whoops, almost forgot my thigh oil."

After a modest application of Ozco costume lubricant, she decided to clear her head by sailing around the city. She stuck out both arms and her spinerettes, web-shooters she invented herself, shot a special chemical web that let her swing like Tarzina and Jean around the city.

"I need to find some sexy criminals for Spiderette to fight..." She felt a quick tingle of something.

BOOM!

Glancing down, Spiderette saw something truly bizarre. It looked like two women with automatic rifles, dressed like cheerleaders. They were rushing inside a hole in a bank. People were fleeing in the smoke and traffic lights.

"Well, that is just convenient. It looks like I better go take a look..."

"Come on, Stacy! We have three minutes tops until the cops arrive." The taller brunette cheerleader was positioning under a bevy of security cameras.

"I'm coming, Barbie! The stupid wind keeps lifting my skirt." Her blonde-haired compatriot was taking tiny careful steps, holding her gun in front of her lap.

"Alright, up on my shoulders, we have to blackout the cameras before the smoke clears." Barbie said, waving her arm urgently. She was not terribly large, but she was bigger than her compatriot Stacey, a very slight blonde.

"What's wrong, afraid the cameras are going to see your granny panties?"

"You told me to ditch them!" She looked betrayed at her fellow bank robber.

"So what are you wearing under your uniform?"

"Uhhhh" She bit her lip sheepishly,

"You ditz, I meant generally, not that I wanted you doing this bank job commando!" Barbie was storming now and actually dropped the explosive, her hands shaking in rage. Stacey looked frightened. The smoke was still billowing, but the camera footage could likely identify them both later if they spent any more time arguing.

"Fine...I'll get up there, but you better not look!" Stacey hopped up from behind Barbie expertly. Her pleated skirt flounced as she made the leap and took out her can of black spray paint. After a few seconds, the security system at the bank was blind. Barbie, to her credit, only looked up twice. The first quick glance was a matter of personal curiosity whether the carpet matched the blonde d****s. The second look was much more thorough, confirming her suspicions: She saw that Stacey had opted to shave completely for this job. Barb had no idea why she would do that, before she gave a thought to her own good luck shaving ritual before a job.

"Barb, can you let me down, now?" Stacey pushed her skirt against her lap with one hand and peaked downward at her co-criminal. Barb looked up to meet her gaze and began to respond when Stacey violently wrenched her legs closed while still on Barbie's shoulders.

"You perv! You said you wouldn't look!"

"You looked at me first, baldy!"

"I looked at your face because you were so quiet! I didn't creep out on your bajinga!"

"Uh, ladies? Is this a bad time?" piped in a sarcastic voice from the large hole in the side of the bank. Spiderette's head was hanging upside down in their makeshift entrance.

"Shit! Waste her!" screamed Barbie as she helped to dismount Stacey, catching a glimpse of Stacey's small but well formed ass. "I still have to wire the detonator."

"S-stand back!" stammered Stacey, leveling her gun at the heroine.

A stream of web shot out and lifted the rifle right out of her hands. "Didn't your momma tell you not to play with guns?"

"Ah, Barbie?" Stacey bent over to reach for her ally's weapon before she saw a flash coming from behind her light up the whole bank. Someone had a camera! Stacey put both hands over her rear and stood straight up. She turned around, scanning for the superhero.

"WHAT?!" Said the brunette leader as she stuck the armed explosive to the vault.

"She got my gun!" She whined out the words in a tone that said "I want to go home!"

"You idiot!" Web shot out and latched onto Barbie's top with a THWIP. "Ew, gro-"

RIP!

"EEEEEEEE!" The brunette woman screeched and tried to cover up her plain black bra. Her hands squeezed against her breasts and she immediately took out her anger at her hapless companion. "You see what you did? Now she has my shirt!" A camera flash again lit up the dark bank interior.

"You're the one that said no one would stop two cheerleaders."

"Oh no! Are you two getting a divorce!" Spiderette was somewhere in the smoke-filled high ceilings of the bank lobby.

"Suck a dick, Spider-wh*r*!" Barbie barked and fired wildly at the ceiling.

"What kind of sl*t shaming is that? Don't you girls tumblr?"

"Ooo, I do! Crap." Said Stacey as she saw two streams of web shoot down from above. One gummed up the front of Barb's Kalashnikov, and the woman immediately began to curse as she struggled to free it from the sticky fibers. The more pressing matter was that the other had stuck directly to the front of her brightly-colored cheering top. A camera flash illuminated the bank showing Spiderette winding up to give a powerful yank on the web she had snared the crooks with.

"Barbie, let's give up!"

"I...Am...Not...Giving...UP!" Barbie pulled on the weapon and tried to aim at the corner the web was pulling from. She never got the chance to pull the trigger again. The gun flew out of her hands just as Stacey's top was ripped directly in half. Stacey's bra was suddenly exposed, a white push up with lace overlay.

"This is only going to get more embarrassing girls!" said Spiderette from everywhere and no where above them. "Surrender or I am taking everything."

"Oh my god, is everyone a perv?!" cried Stacey. Normally I sympathize, I can hardly climb over the side of a building without it becoming a federal case, thought Spiderette. Maybe this one has had enough.

"I don't negotiate with terrorists!" cried Barbie.

Spiderette shouted "Noooo!" as she felt a tingle of impending danger.

"That doesn't make any sen-" began to yell Stacey as Barbie hefted the detonation remote and flicked a cartoonish toggle.

The room was very dark. And there had been no way for the two crooks or Spiderette to have read the large Stork Corporation logo on the vault, as well as the sticker proclaiming the vault was made of a patented Vibratium alloy. Vibratium was a miracle material that could not absorb energy, only reflect it. So when the entire force of the charge reflected off the vault and into the bank lobby as a shockwave of air, they were just as surprised as Spiderette.

Cash drawers blew open, offices had their windows blown out and paperwork was thrown everywhere. Spiderette had braced for the explosion and had clung tight to the ceiling. When her head stopped ringing, she looked down at the complete chaos below. Staggering in the fluttering printouts, forms, bills, and receipts was the brunette Barbie. Her skirt and bra had been blown clean off by the blast. Her athletic figure looked was entrancing as she wandered through the debris. The only thing that covered her tight body was a pair of black boy short underwear.

Stacey squealed from closer to the vault and Spiderette heard a rustling of paper. The other robber had recovered and grabbed two pieces of paper. Her tiny body looked pathetic as she bunched the paper up in her hands to cover herself. "I surrender!" Spiderette clicked her bluetooth camera trigger and Stacey was lit up by the flash again. This surprised the woman, who squealed and dropped her coverings to take cover from the camera!

Spiderette snapped several more of the naked woman as Stacey realized her mistake and covered her breasts. Then she seemed to remember she was also naked below the waist and shot both hands down to cover her shaved sex before making a desperate sigh and switching one hand to cover her butt at she ran. Each time she lit up, she was not covered completely, once actually giving up on covering her perky breasts and pussy to shield her face.

By the time the desperate dance was over, Stacey was panting and exhausted. "Stop taking pictures of me, you costumed pervert!"

"I was accepting your surrender, honey!" said Spiderette, triumphant. She encased Stacey in a thin wrapping of web and cemented the woman's feet to the floor. Spiderette looked around and realized that while she had been securing Stacey, Barbie had escaped out the blasted out wall. "If you try to escape, I promise you, the pictures where you're not covering your face will be all over the internet tomorrow."

"What about the ones where I am covering your face?!" Spiderette grabbed her camera from the web perch in the corner and stopped mid-step, half-way out of the bank.

"Oh, that's going to be the front page of the Daily Trumpet!" said Spiderette as she turned back at the crook and winked. She watched the dawning horror on Stacey's face for a second before leaping and swinging away on a strand of web.

Stacey's baleful "Noooooooooo" receded behind Spiderette as she scanned the street below. It took only seconds to notice the trail of small bills leading away from the bank. Her eyes drifted up the avenue to Barbie's naked legs pumping along at a sprint. The girl was holding a pile of cash to her chest as she ran, raining a confetti of bills behind her. As people crowded behind her to pick up the bills, any ordinary pursuer would have been slowed down. But not pursuers who were sailing above the streets. Spiderette got ahead of the mastermind of the explosive heist and put out a lazy hand ten feet in front of Barbie.

"Look, Barb, I don't do the whole easy way/hard way thing. But you should really stop running."

"Screw you!" Barb was jogging slowly now, trying to negotiate around the reach of the heroine on the broad sidewalk. Spiderette said nothing in response, she just took a picture of Barb, glistening in summer sweat after her run. A pile of paltry green bills covered her breasts haphazardly, as it had shrunk considerably on the run from the bank.

Barb built up a head of steam and charged past Spiderette, displaying the horrible judgment that had lead her to a life of mail-order fetishwear crime.

THWIP!

Barb felt no tug on her underwear as she continued running. Suddenly Spiderette was in front of her again.

"Last chance, jerk." The heroine again leveled the camera. Barbie didn't even slow down this time.

"You're one annoying bit-"

BOING! "OH" RIIIIP! "SHIT!" TWANG! The high speed DSLR caught the moment perfectly in a flutter of rapid flashes. The length of web that Spiderette had shot between the boyshorts and a street sign had been growing taut as Barbie ran, Polly only had to do a little mental calculus to gauge the exact moment that the rope would end. The shots were perfect. First Barb was running in her relative modesty, then the look of panic as her underwear grew tight against her, then the amazing moment as the shorts were torn from her. Her face, no longer so full of anger, set the stage for her lips to form a surprised helpless "O". Finally, the money fluttering down as she dropped it to cover her sex. Spiderette looked at the pictures for a moment, deciding if that was enough for Dameson or if she should play with Barb anymore. Then, the hero noticed it.

"Wait a minute, is that a dollar sign?!"

"What?! No!"

"You shaved your lady hairs into a money sign?"

"Shut up! It's a good luck ritual before a job!"

"So...how's that good luck working out for you?"

"I didn't even want to rob any stupid banks!" shot back the criminal

"Yeah right, I bet the devil made you do it!"

"Worse! Mefista made me do it!"

Polly woke up some time between mid morning and noon with a start. She was so excited, she didn't even hit the coffee machine on her way to look at the paper. She immediately saw the picture of that crook Barbie stuck in a giant web between two lamp posts. She was spread eagle and her blush shined perfectly in the halogen illumination. Also clear was the tiny dollar sign above the pitiful censoring that Danna had put over the woman's slit. She picked it up with a grin that immediately soured.

Spiderette's Perverted New Sex Games Terrorize City!

Will No One Think of the Children?
"DAMMIT, DOUBLE D!" Polly said, balling up the paper.
Old 01-14-2015, 02:38 AM

That was an awesomely fantastic parody
Old 01-15-2015, 05:41 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

I concur with previous poster. I would read a hundred or so more of these. Truly excellent stuff..!
Old 01-16-2015, 01:26 AM

Next Issue: Enter Electra!
Will Polly Prevail? Find out in the Amazing Spiderette #2!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gdiddles For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2015, 09:06 PM

Welcome again, true believers, to another installment of the most original heroine ever. We join the web-swinging wall-crawling champion in the middle of a mad dash over the streets of Manhattan. She carries precious cargo with her, even as sinister forces gather in the shadows.

"I have to get home!" Polly scolded herself as she soared over the empty financial district. Polly was worried and troubled, taking it out on herself. Her alter ego, Spiderette was always on the watch for danger. Even as the young woman was under great stress, she heard a harsh popping in the distance. Who's lighting fireworks on a school night on Wall St., Spiderette thought as she swung around a wide glass tower. With alarm, Polly noticed the red and blue police lights. Those weren't fireworks! Looking down, she saw a full shoot out between a set of three criminals and the police.

_________

Far below, a criminal glances up at a flit of blue motion against the glass of an office building. She wipes the bangs from her face and idly fires over the heads of the police up the street. They were making a fighting retreat to the getaway cars, only a couple more blocks. The crook realizes with a fright what that blue speck is as it grows closer in wide arcs.

"GEEZ! It's Spiderette!" She blurts it out fearfully. Unconsciously, she put her free hand over her chest.

Both of her compatriots drop their weapons.

"Boss, I knows theres gonna be hells to pay, but I ain't getting stripped and put on a fourth-rate newspaper cover!" cries the man carrying the lockbox. He raises his hands as he kicks the pistol over to the waiting police.

All three of the criminals surrender to the police in short order. Spiderette chuckled at how she was so fearsome, the mere sight of her from 200 feet in the air was enough

"Cripes, what the hell, man!" cries one of the crooks as Spiderette sails right by them. "She wasn't even coming for us!"

"Coward!" yells their leader as the cuffs click shut behind her.

A single stream of web landed on her black bank-robbing turtleneck and held fast. She was not the type to wear bras. "Oh no..."

SWISHRIIIIP!

The leader stood stupefied as the webbing tore away her smart black shirt. Her breasts bounced downward and up again. And then, as the handcuffed woman wrestled against her restraints, rapidly from side to side. In a fit of abject stupidity, she tried to jump over her cuffs and bring them in front of her. One leg was hung up on the cuffs, and she is about to land on her face as she'd steadied by a police officer. He begins walking her over to a cop car, her cuffs between her legs. One arm wrenched behind her, the other squeezing her breasts together, all the while on her tip toes as the chain digs tight against the crotch of her pants. It's not at all effective.

The rookie cop holding her arm was trying valiantly to get her in the patrol car while trying not to get the department sued. The black haired woman made this difficult as she turned into him and shielded herself by pressing her chest against the patrolman as they walked. "Oh god, I can feel your nipples. I'm talking out loud again! Quick! Change the subject, Bob. Is this another of those pre-job good luck rituals, not wearing anything under the turtleneck?"

"No, I just don't like wearing...uh...look...Just get me one of those scratchy brown blankets the police always give to people in movies!"

"I'm sorry, mammaries...er...ma'am. We don't have any more blankets. Budget cuts." He said, expositing a plot point.

"I don't believe you! You're so sued, flatfoot!" She did not understand how laws worked, unsurprising as she was a criminal.

"I didn't start shooting at your ass on a Wednesday night, perp." The police man was in charge of making people follow laws for a living and understood how sexual harassment laws work because of an unfortunate side career as a high school gym coach.

"SUED!" She squeaked as the hand holding her arm brushed against her nipple and squeezed it playfully between two calloused knuckles. That was definitely on purpose and illegal, but the cop never had the opportunity to tweak the nipple of someone who had tried to shoot him before.

"You can sue me after you get processed, ma'am. I hope you have a good lawyer." He chuckled as he pushed her into the squad car.

"PRIAPISM?!" Half-shouted Polly in the hospital's visitor lounge. "He sent me to get heart medicine because he took too many boner pills and they gave him a super boner?"

"Oh, Polly, you're old enough to know there's no such thing as a super boner. Just like super heroine, it's only a myth." Aunt Bendette was giggling conspiratorially, even though Polly was livid. "They may say they've got a super boner, but it's always just a hot purple mess plastered to his belly."

"Thanks, Auntie. I really was missing that clenching tickle in my jaw that signals imminent vomit." Aunt Bendette took Polly's hand, her eyes taking a less energetic mien.

"Thank you for coming home with the medicine. Your Uncle was just starting to get light headed and we knew he had to come here."

"I know you two were worried, I just thought it was less...penis related."

"We still do it, you know." Her aunt stated perhaps too triumphantly.

"INAPPROPRIATE!"

What an arousing development for Uncle Mace! Let's leave Polly to her personal family time dear readers, because across town a dangerous heist is in the works. As police are tied up with a shootout downtown, a pair of news business colleagues make their way to the Media Professional's Credit Union. They are easily recognizable as the Fakes News arch-pundit October O'Reily and the Editor-in-chief of the Daily Trumpet D. Danna Dameson.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding, Double D!" Spat O'Reily with a lilting chuckle. She looked ready for a night out, in a black cocktail dress that even at its most ambitious moments, never touched her knees. It d****d her lithe 29-year-old form in a way that was more beautiful than overtly sensual, a classy knock out.

"She's already half done with her training as an astronaut, she'd be great on your show! You'd give her a high priority for big missions, she'd give you the excuse to talk about how great America is for 5 minutes of your show." Her critics had many valid and cogent points about her ethics and modesty, but Danna knew how to sell a story. Dameson was still dressed from her day at work, in a charcoal power suit with green pinstripes. Her cleavage was, per usual, abundant and flaunted. Though older than her friend and fellow journalist, she had a fantastic hourglass figure that was frankly distracting to any gender. She punctuated her argument by ashing one of her ever-present cigars on the littered sidewalk.

"God, you're probably right. The idiots who watch my show do love to hear how America is great..." October looked up thoughtfully, though there were no stars to see in New York.

"Just think about it. No, don't answer me now, let me know when you've got a slow day and you need to fill 5 minutes with her. Thanks for walking with me on this errand, the damn girl from financials is sick today and no one else was in late enough to drop off the ad checks. You never know what kind of weirdos are out at night. I'm sure that Spiderette pervert is probably stalking me after showing her for what she really is. Now let's get that drink I promised you." Dameson was about to drop the deposit bag into the the night slot when a flash of light and a searing sizzling sound resounded down the street. Suddenly, a street light exploded in a shower of sparks and ozone near the women. They screamed as they saw a figure take shape out of the arcing bolts of power that rained from the light.

Dameson's mouth hung open, her cigar tumbling from it. At the end of the display, a woman was standing there. She wore a ridiculous green and yellow costume with stylized lightning bolts coming off of it at strange angles. October didn't miss a beat. She already had her smart phone out and was videorecording the new arrival.

"Hey, you! Rich b*tches!" The woman had a low class accent, like a construction worker. And her accent was atrocious, either from Staten Island or Northern Jersey.

"What the hell did you just call me, you Jersey Turnpike fashion disaster?"

"Double D, shut up. She's obviously a super vill-ah!" O'Reily yelled as her phone was ripped from her hand.

"Who are you, lady, Magneta's color blind cousin?" Dameson kept going, unfazed.

"Bah, magnetism! What a joke! I command electricity itself, including Static Electricity!" She waved the phone back and forth. "I...AM ELECTRA!"

"But aren't magnetic forcelines a function of electricity, vis-a-vis electron flow-" October began asking a well-thought-out question.

"Shut it, college! And gimme that bag of money or I will take it by force!" bellowed Electra.

"It's not a bag of money, you dunce! Come on, you're rich, buy a new phone. Let's leave this joke to her lightshow." Dameson tossed the bag in the slot and grabbed October to walk away.

"You should have just given me the money! It looks like someone needs to teach you a lesson, lady!"

"No one dressed like you is going to be teaching any lessons, you idiot." shot back Dameson as she ushered away October, who was uncharacteristically silent. It seemed the tough anchor personage was a front for a rather timid person.

Lightning arced from Electra's fingertips and suddenly a powerful force was exerting itself on Danna's suit skirt. She cursed and tried to walk against the force as it tugged at her legs. She fought step by step to get away from the strange pull, realizing this was some funny business. All at once, the resistance gave way with the sound of ripping fabric. The editor's skirt had been ripped right off her hips! Pale white legs were encased in sheer black hose up to her thighs. Above that were black garters and the tiniest little purple thong that October had ever seen in real life. She was obviously hairless below the waist, the satin fabric was barely enough to cover her sex.

"No one undressed like you should be leaving the house!" Yelled Electra. She shook the skirt at the mortified Dameson.

"Gah!" Danna screamed, covering up the daring underwear and ample rear with a hand apiece. October, demonstrating her mettle as a journalist and friend, ran away as fast as she could on her heels.

"Help! Police!" screamed the young cable news personality. New Yorkers turned up the volumes on their various devices to drown out the racket outside.

"Stop!" yelled Electra as she raised her hand and looked as though she were concentrating. October's cries for help cut off and abruptly and she slowly began walking back toward them, pulled along by her dress.

"She's got me, Double D!"

"I really can't have you two going to the police."

"Don't bother! I already know who you are, you pervert!" Dameson proclaimed, switching her both hands to the front of the infinitesimal satin underwear that hung tightly across her sex.

"Oh really, tell you what, if you guess right, I will let you take your skirt and go. Then I'll go home, rob some other bank. Because if you know who I am, sister, you must be the world's greatest pantsless detective."

"That's Batw-" blurted October as she returned to her friend's side, but was cut short from trademark infringement by Dameson.

"You're Spiderette!" She proclaimed this last part triumphantly, forgetting herself and putting her hands on her hips. She then noticed October's gaze was not on the dangerous criminal, but fixed on her underwear. Double D's composure dissolved and she crossed her legs to avoid her friend's gaze.

"WRONG." Electra tightened her fist and jerked it toward herself quickly.

October's body was revealed as the front half of her dress flew off into the night. Her strapless black bra held firm and her boyshorts communicated her conservative values. But her body was the height of fitness, she had been employed by Fakes because of it. And maybe it was her job to lie to the American people, but she never showed skin like a harlot. She was so afraid of paparazzi that she had not stepped foot on a beach in years. And now on a street in Manahattan, she was being stripped by a maniac whose super power was dryer cling!

"EEP!" October put an arm around her chest and in front of her underwear "I wasn't even playing!"

"Oh, and everytime you guess something wrong, I take it from the other one." She looked up and down October. "That's just boring choice compared to your friend." mumbled Electra.

"Hey, not everyone wears floss and fig leaves." October motioned at Dameson with disdain.

"Not the time to get catty, Ox." Double D's mind raced. This had to be Spiderette. The stripping, the tight little body in spandex, the criminal fervor. It all added up.

"So make your next guess, sling shot!"

"Does it begin with a J?" October asked.

"I thought you weren't playing!" Yelled Dameson.

October let out a squeak as Electra laughed.

"Doesn't matter. Wrong again!" She raised her hand to O'Reily. "I am really just too curious..." Electra smirked as she swung toward the editor and yanked her hand. The editors blouse came away from her all at once, taking her jacket with it. Electra caught it and then cast it off into the night. And what she saw did not disappoint, true believers.

In front of her, still in motion was the most magnificent pair of breasts that the somewhat perverse super villain had ever seen. They were contained only by a sultry satin bra. It held them tightly, forcing them up and together. Dameson rolled her eyes at October and stared daggers at her friend. October looked up from her friend's barely-covered body and then gave a nervous smile. October couldn't find her voice under Danna's withering gaze and mouthed the word "sorry".

"Have you ever heard of a prisoner's dilemma?" October asked, clutching her bra nervously.

Dameson rounded on the villain, her eyes full of fury. "You're a real smart aleck...aren't you?"

"People have said I have a mouth."

"You're...Dead Pond! The evil mercenary!"

"Good guess, jugs!" Both women sighed in relief. "But wrong!"

"N-" TWANG went the tv journalist's bra, tearing from her sweaty palms and sailing on top of the street lamp. Her hands flew up to cover her delightful apple sized breasts. Danna wished Porter was here to capture them for the Trumpet's page 3. Her face was a mixture of disbelief and mortification, her mouth open roundly, though no sound came out.

"I guess you haven't heard of a prisoner's dilemma." Said October as her wits returned. "And I guess you are a no class pervert who get's off on girls."

"Not wrong, but you're friend is a homophobe, jugs. Guess you wore your 'maybe I'll get lucky undies' for nothing tonight!" Electra patronized Danna with a mocking frown.

"Heh, I..." Dameson actually had no answer for that. Seducing the Republican had been her plan tonight. "...can you blame me?"

"She's got a adorkable personality and a kicking little body. I really can't."

Maybe it was because they were standing half naked together, but October's mind hung on the image of Double D making out with her in the street right now. She could almost feel her friend touching her body, slipping her manicured fingers down October's shorts, exploring her. The thought of Dameson kissing her and feeling her up made O'Reily feel very strange indeed. The flush across her cheeks and chest must have been disgust, she told herself hastily. "Ugh, gross! You're both mentally unwell perverts." blurted out October as she reacted to her own arousal. "You're a horrible person!"

"Wrong! I'm awesome. And since you're not going to be taking this off..." Electra raised her hand again. The villain had to exert all of her effort to tear through Dameson's bra. But it let go with a satisfying elastic spring as it too flew up onto a street lamp next to October's. Danna had seen her about to do her voodoo and had been ready. The confident editor caught her massive breasts, barely covering herself as the violet fabric flew away. She felt her nipples pressing against her hands, hot at the humiliation of being exposed in front of her crush. Her legs buckled in their stockings and squeezed tightly as she flushed red. Then suddenly, she felt enraged at being humiliated in front of October. She decided that they were ending up naked no matter what. Electra didn't care for the rules of her own game.

"Jeez, you're missing out." Said Electra staring at the woman who was shaking in aroused rage. Her pale curves only protected by her hands, silk stockings, and a pornographic thong. "Do you two give up, already?"

"You're Electra!" said October triumphantly. Electra raised her eyebrows and a smile spread across her face. Danna quickly shifted her arms, so that one desperately held onto her large breasts and the other covered her underwear, which she expected to be hanging from a street lamp any second.

"Actually, that is ri-"

"You prime time bimbo! She's obviously Spiderette! Don't you see she's toying with us!" Danna exploded.

Electra snorted and pointed her finger like a pistol at Danna.

"Nonononono-" Said Danna. Electra winked at Dameson as she wielded her strangely specific powers against the only thing left on October's body. The shorts shredded instantly exploded in a tiny rain of black confetti. They had hidden a neatly trimmed pubic area which resembled a simplified elephant, the symbol of Fakes News. Below that was an inviting flower, a pink petal contemplating to blossom.

"Oh wow, you really are a Republican." cringed Dameson, who had always harbored hopes it was an act.

"But I was right!" October whined as she covered up her undercarriage styling.

"You were! Then Thunderboobs Are Go here was wrong, probably because of her weird crush on a super hero."

"You did that on purpose!" October rounded on Danna.

"I still think she's Spiderette!" Danna proclaimed, not removing her hand from between her legs as she expected a trick from their torturer.

"I'm really not. I'm pretty sure that lady fights crime. Where as I unabashedly commit criminal acts. But since you guessed wrong again, jugs..." She raised October's smartphone at the naked tv host.

"No!" Screamed October O'Reily as she covered the one thing her millions of fans had seen before: her face. The rest of her gorgeous body, trimmed, and beautiful, was left naked for the photographing.

"Oh dammit! Shit." said Electra suddenly as she looked up nervously.

"What?" both women asked looking around, hoping the police were behind them.

"I don't know how to post a video to Twitter. Guess your Facebook is gonna have to do..."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gdiddles For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2015, 08:41 AM

This is just brilliant! Pure gold!
Old 03-12-2015, 09:35 AM

I'm glad folks like these. Any thoughts or criticism?

Any villainess suggestions for Spiderette to take care of?
Old 03-12-2015, 06:13 PM

Cool Suggestions for Villains

Loving this series! Great humor and sexy ENF action all rolled into an action-packed adventure that's totally in the spirit of the character. Don't know about everyone else but I'm definitely waiting for Spiderette to get into an ENF situation of her own. As for villains, I'm definitely partial to the Black Cat. Screwball would be great too but she's a pretty obscure character.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:11 PM

Most of this universe is actually gender-switched. I'll take male spidey villains and feminize them, just like Spiderette, Double D, and Electra were switched from the source material.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gdiddles For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2015, 10:51 PM

Default Villains

I'd definitely love to see Spiderette clash with a female Green Goblin. But Green Goblin is the Joker to Spider-man's Batman. Maybe you'll want to work up to that epic showdown.

Maybe you could also work in a totally nuts female Deadpool. Wanda Wilson would probably break the fourth wall and know that she's in an ENF story. So she probably wouldn't mind getting stripped during her clash with the Spider.

While I was reading the latest bit I thought that October was the female Otto Octavious. But if she isn't, that would be a cool match up to see. Imagine those four mechanical arms trying to rip off Spiderette's costume. Female Doc Ock would be a good villain to use as a warm-up for Green Goblin.

Do you still plan to finish the showdown with Electra by having Spiderette take her out? I'm anxious to see where this story goes.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s