Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2015, 10:15 AM

Default ENF Games

Hi everyone,

i hope this is the right category. If not then please mods move this topic in the right direction. Thanks.

I found out that there are some funny adult Games with lots of ENF contend by this guy:

dlcombination DOT blogspot DOT de

patreon DOT com/combin_ation?ty=h

You can download some demos as most of his games are not free.

Here are some pictures:

I think he's done great in the ENF department...maybe we can have a list of other games with ENF.
Attached Thumbnails
hero1.jpg   hero2.jpg  

hero3.jpg   jap00.jpg  

jap01.jpg   jap03.jpg  

jap04.jpg   jap05.jpg  

jap06.jpg   jap07.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bloodgnome For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2015, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerace12 View Post
I have installed one of the games but every time I try to start it, it says that it could not find RGSS102E.dll. It would be nice if you could help me with this.

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/...-time-packages

Go here and download the XP. To save yourself some trouble and if you've space on your computer you don't care about, I'd go ahead and download all of them for future cases. Most games in this format rely on RPGmaker and to save game space, the producer creates these "base" files, which contain common elements use such as flooring, sprites, and the codex so you don't have to download it each time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seuern For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2015, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seuern View Post
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/...-time-packages

Go here and download the XP. To save yourself some trouble and if you've space on your computer you don't care about, I'd go ahead and download all of them for future cases. Most games in this format rely on RPGmaker and to save game space, the producer creates these "base" files, which contain common elements use such as flooring, sprites, and the codex so you don't have to download it each time.
Not familiar with these kinds of files. Do I need to download anything other than the XP to be able to play the games?
Old 11-03-2015, 10:35 PM

Other than the game itself, no. I looked, and for the games above, they run on the XP one, but there are many games like this that run on the other three. If you're not game savvy, multiple play through are a bit of a pain, so I'd go snooping for something called a complete save/100% of the game. It unlocks all the scenes and has an option so the painfully slow dialogue goes by quicker.

-------------------------------------------------------------

And since this is an ENF game thread, I guess I'll post a few I've come across in my searches. Everyone I post, I've played and I would wholly recommend

Dating Arianne - http://arianeb.com/dateariane/
It's a pretty good game. You begin a date with a girl named Arianne, and if you play your cards right, there are several paths to get her naked. My personal favorite is a nude excursion to the corner store. Find a guide or you're going to get annoyed trying to find all the paths.

Ashord Academy and HentHighschool - https://www.henthighschool.com/
Both are available at this website, free, and put you in a position of authority over students. You can either pursue them, their mothers/teachers, or both. With something called "Corruption" you can whittle down the moral fabric of a Japanese highschool to suit your perverted fantasies. I personally enjoyed HentHighschool more as there's more opportunities to interact, but both are good and are still being worked on by a dedicated team.

At the link I provided for those two, you'll also find various other games people are working on. I believe there's a forum dedicated to one called "Overwhorred", which I really enjoyed that is an RPG game that revolves around sex and mastering women, but in a comedic and not overplayed way.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seuern For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2015, 04:17 AM

Dating Arianne is fun if you have a guide, some really enjoyable paths. It does have a sequel called Something in the Air but recommend playing Arianne game first

http://arianeb.com/sita/

Not many enf games about alas. There is always the old favourite Up the Wazhoo

http://www.playforceone.com/pf1_game...20The%20Wahzoo
The Following User Says Thank You to Mackie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2016, 07:27 AM

Seuern, any advice for henthighschool? Apart from installing camera's and a bit of mind-control, never really got anywhere with it, let alone for enf.
Old 05-09-2016, 09:39 AM

Another great and free game containing ENF Scenes with of a Female Teacher (24) and Male Student (18).

chaptersinlove.tumblr. com/post/143451567486/art-with-carla-here-the-second-game-works-fine-in

Really liked the story and how it plays...slow start but man it gets hot when you pass the lame Intro...and you learn something about famous paintings too
The Following User Says Thank You to bloodgnome For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2016, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodgnome View Post
Another great and free game containing ENF Scenes with of a Female Teacher (24) and Male Student (18).

chaptersinlove.tumblr. com/post/143451567486/art-with-carla-here-the-second-game-works-fine-in

Really liked the story and how it plays...slow start but man it gets hot when you pass the lame Intro...and you learn something about famous paintings too
Downloaded, unzipped it and so on. I get a calender on the left, four scores like knowledge on the right, icons like save on the bottom. Clicked English option, enter name and then just have a black screen. Anyone know why that might be?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143

3m:05s