uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-05-2011, 10:07 AM

Thanked 1,122 Times in 60 Posts
Default Wife exposed

A couple of years ago my wife was exposed to a freind of mine completely by accident but it could make for a good plan to use. My wife and I are in our early forties and she is as attractive as the day I met her. She has brown shoulder length hair, stands just over five foot tall with a very curvaceous figure, maybe twenty pounds over her ideal weight but it is in all the right places. Her breasts are my favorite feature about her and her nipples are erect almost all the time. She has a full dark bush and a cute ass.
My wife is very conservative and the most daring thing she has done is to have sex with me on our boat in broad daylight. Even then it was in a very remote location. To this day the very mention of this incident causes her great embarrassment.
A freind of mine had invited me to a college basketball game and on the day we were going my wife was taking her car in to the dealership for warranty repairs. She had left a good forty five minutes before my freind stopped by to pick me up. We decided to stop for a bite to eat before heading to the game. As we finished our meal I realized I had left my bank card at home and asked him if we had time to go back and get it. What I did not know was that my wife had the dealership take her back home because the repairs would take longer than expected. She decided to jump in the shower and was in there when we arrived. I still had no idea she was home as we entered the house. My freind came in with me because he needed an aspirin. I had him take a seat on the couch while I got him a glass of water and an aspirin. The way our house is designed you can see down the hall to our laundry closet from the living room plus on the other side of the wall in the den you can also see the laundry closet. I went into the den and just as I was picking up my card from the desk I heard our bedroom door open. I was startled thinking no one was home and then I seen my wife wrapped in a towel walk into view carrying some other towels in her arms. Realizing my buddy had probably heard her as well I started to yell out to alert her but I froze and my heart started pounding rapidly. The next few moments only lasted for less than a minute but it seemed like it was in slow motion lasting forever. I had fantasized about her being seen naked by another man and I could not beleive it may be happening now. As she opened up the washing machine to place the towels I wondered if she would put the one she had on in as well. I went back around the corner to peek on my freind and he indeed was watching her. The hallway light was on so we could see her perfectly twenty feet down the hall. Then the moment that nearly made my knees buckle. She was standing with her side to us as she quickly removed her towel. Her hair was still wet as she took the towel and briskly rubbed her head. Her beautiful breasts jiggled and she slowly turned completely toward us giving my freind the view of her completly. He was seeing what maybe only a couple of guys had ever seen and I had all kinds of emotions running through me. I was shaking so bad I could not stand it. Then all of a sudden she looked up and her eyes widened as she screamed and jumped at seeing my freind looking at her. She ran to our room and he jumped up and almost ran to the kitchen where he seen me and started apologizing. I was still speechless and went back to the bedroom to try and calm my wife down. She was both horrified and mad but after a few moments I got her to settle down. It was a morning that all three of us will never forget
Old 12-06-2011, 10:18 AM

Thanked 3,743 Times in 103 Posts

Lorraine and I were at a Holiday Inn and enjoying one of our favorite sex games. We pushed two chairs together, facing each other and proceeded to masturbate and talk about exciting things we had done together and also things we would like to do. We were both really hot and her pussy was very wet. All at once, a thought hit me and I got up and pushed my chair under the window and told her to get up on her knees on it. She complied at once, not fully realizing what I had in mind.
I drew back the privacy curtain as she looked back over her shoulder. I fingered her and lightly spanked her, asking her if it excited her to be exposed in this position. She breathlessly replied that it was very arousing to her. Then I told her to sit in the chair and spread her legs. You can see we were on the ground floor and the breeze from the a/c unit was billowing out the sheer curtain, which was all that prevented her from being fully exposed to anyone passing by. She was rubbing her clit now but had her eyes closed. I knew this was something she was really enjoying but I was not sure if she would take the next step. I asked her if I should open the sheer curtain fully. She started to answer but no words came out and I realized she was so excited that she was hyperventilating! I asked her once again and she just shook her head up and down.
I drew back the curtain and she was fully exposed, her feet on the a/c unit and spread wide with everything she owned fully displayed. She was calmed down now and sat there smiling as I fingered her and twisted her nipples. She stayed that way for about 10 minutes until she told me that she needed to be fucked. I wish I could tell you someone saw her but no one passed by.
Attached Thumbnails
9.jpg   9a.jpg  

10.jpg  
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to mikeinluv For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 01:04 PM

Thanked 1,122 Times in 60 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinluv View Post
Lorraine and I were at a Holiday Inn and enjoying one of our favorite sex games. We pushed two chairs together, facing each other and proceeded to masturbate and talk about exciting things we had done together and also things we would like to do. We were both really hot and her pussy was very wet. All at once, a thought hit me and I got up and pushed my chair under the window and told her to get up on her knees on it. She complied at once, not fully realizing what I had in mind.
I drew back the privacy curtain as she looked back over her shoulder. I fingered her and lightly spanked her, asking her if it excited her to be exposed in this position. She breathlessly replied that it was very arousing to her. Then I told her to sit in the chair and spread her legs. You can see we were on the ground floor and the breeze from the a/c unit was billowing out the sheer curtain, which was all that prevented her from being fully exposed to anyone passing by. She was rubbing her clit now but had her eyes closed. I knew this was something she was really enjoying but I was not sure if she would take the next step. I asked her if I should open the sheer curtain fully. She started to answer but no words came out and I realized she was so excited that she was hyperventilating! I asked her once again and she just shook her head up and down.
I drew back the curtain and she was fully exposed, her feet on the a/c unit and spread wide with everything she owned fully displayed. She was calmed down now and sat there smiling as I fingered her and twisted her nipples. She stayed that way for about 10 minutes until she told me that she needed to be fucked. I wish I could tell you someone saw her but no one passed by.
You are a very lucky man. She is hot!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dicknsider For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 05:17 PM

Thanked 1,111 Times in 36 Posts

My wife is 22 years old and One thing i love and hate about my wife is that she never suggests anything wild or kinky however she will gladly do anything and everything i tell her to do and she always enjoys it. This is both good and bad, bad because im the one that has to come up with everything, however good because when shes horny she'll do anything. and i mean anything. I'll list a couple of ways i have exposed her before.

My wife has given me plenty of blowjobs while i drive around town, so one night i made her leave the house wearing only her black flip flops, a low cup spaghetti strap and some tiny seethru booty shorts they were so short to the point that both her ass cheeks were completly exposed. The goal of the night was to have her flash her double d tits to any random old guy walking down the street. After plenty of driving around we found an old guy taking out the trash from his house while his wife was clearing some leaves from her yard. I slowed down lowered the passenger window and i called him by quietly making a "pssssst" noise to get his attention. As soon as he looked at us i had my wife pull out her massive tits and flash the old man. He stood there smiling while my wife pinched her big pink nipples. The whole thing lasted around 30 seconds, as soon as the old mans wife turned around i sped off.

As soon as we left that block i was so horny i grabbed my wife by the back of her hair and shoved her face down my dick as she started sucking on it while i drove around looking for another "victim" it took about 10 minutes but i found an older guy probably in his mid 60's taking a power walk down the sidewalk, i slowed down next to him and i lowered the window and asked him if he liked what he saw, as i said this my wife was still blowing me with her ass arched facing the old man, her head deep between my lap, i grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them slightly showing my wifes bald shaved pussy. The old man gave me a thumbs up. We ended the night on that note

Ive also made my wife go to the gynecologist wearing a mini skirt and no underwear, it turned me on because when she was asked by the doctor to remove her clothes all she did was slide down her skirt and she was ready to go. The look on the doctors face was priceless

I have made her go to the stores late at night wearing a denim mini skirt and a g string, but the best part is that the whole time we were in the store she had a dildo shoved in her pussy. Ive exposed her in the usual ways like wearing miniskirts without panties and going to the mall,restaurants,movies etc... Ive even had her flash her pussy at the toll booth guy while on our way to the beach. But my ultimate goal is to have her go to one of our local supermarkets and have one of the employees take pictures of her flashing her tits and her shaved pussy...im still working on that lol.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:19 AM

Default love it

great stories guys
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to herdaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2012, 08:47 AM

Default Left pictures on the counter

I was working in another state for a few months and had an apartment there. Stayed there during the week and came home on the weekends. I kept a stack of 5 or 6 pictures of my wife in various stages of undress next to my laptop. After reading some of the stories here about leaving pictures out, I thought, what a perfect opportunity. There were a few occasions during my stay there that I had maintenance come to fix something or they needed access to the apartment for inspections, etc. I would leave the pictures next to my laptop and arrange them so I could tell if they were gone thru and sure enough, everytime. I often wondered if they ever took pictures of them with their phones, etc, for future viewing pleasure. The picture attached is the setup.
Attached Thumbnails
on the counter.jpg  
Old 03-15-2012, 10:08 AM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 234 Posts
Default FLASHING IN THE CAR

Quite a few year's ago, i had a similar experience, a woman i was with would do almost anything ( i could'nt think of much then, but could now ) we would drive around, she dressed in a short black skirt with black stockings and a very low cut top, we would find a suitable victim stop and she would ask the way to somewhere, while exposing plenty of boob and stocking tops, they always had a good hard look, especially when she would ask a couple more times just to be sure, and make sure they got a good long look at her, we would drive off and i was so hard it hurt and we always had to stop and she would blow me, we eventually progressed to her asking one guy if he wanted to finger her, i was so turned on that i could hardly breath, but his response floored me when he said " not today thank you " i could'nt believe my ears, and wanted to flaten him, after that response she was not so keen, who could blame her, but i still get turned on just thinking about it
Old 03-15-2012, 10:18 AM

Thanked 2,556 Times in 301 Posts

Similarly, I had a gorgeous and glamorous mistress for quite a few years. She was a head turner in any situation and we would set her up in cafes and bars where she could expose her knickers or often her bare pussy. I would be with her and looking the other way as if not aware and she would tell me what was happening. She never wore a bra and although she didn't have big tits, they were a true handful in each case, but she had big bulbous nipples which were never soft and flat and made sure they were very visible at all times.

One thing she did for me, was never to shave her pubes or her armpits, but of course that was a private issue.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:06 AM

Default Shes a born show off

My wife appears so prim and proper most of the time A friend of mine Phil had fancied her for ages, he loved her legs and he worked with her. One day he showed me some pics he'd snook of her, one sat against a tree reading a book , you could see up the back of her thighs. The other she was playing pool on the tea room leant over the table. In both lots of pics she was wearing stockings.

I told her what he'd done she just laughed, I told her he had a thing about her legs. Few weeks later he asked if I was mad about the pics but I reassured him it was just a bit of fun good luck to him. I also suggested I wouldn't mind if he got more.

I hatched a plan once a month the office went out for a drink after work to the local pub. I sugested to Phil that he give her a lift to work that day give her a few wines and see if she would let him get some pics of her legs. She always gets horny after a couple of wines. I also suggested to her that she let Phil give her a lift so she could relax and have a drink.

Apparently at the pub she had a few wines - she always gets randy after a couple of wines. Then getting into the car she showed plenty of legs. Phil made the excuse he had left something running in the office, so they headed back there. He followed her up the stairs to the first floor, of course getting a good view up the back of her legs. He said she was quite aware of what he was doing.

She sat on a spare desk, whilst he pretended to do what ever it was he needed to do. He said she looked so hot tan seams and strappy heals. He told her she was a tease, always showing off her legs and stocking tops, she told him she hadn't had any complaints and reminded him he had taken advantage by taking pics before without her knowledge.

Of course the banter continues with her squirming on the desk and he finally plucked up the courage and asked her if he could take some pics of her showing her legs off. She pretended to think about it then crossed her legs and slid her skirt up showing lots of thigh and even her knickers.

phil told her there were others in the office that often commented about her legs and boobs, She asked him if he would show me the pics and he told her of course. Then she asked if he would show anyone else.

Phil said by this stage he wasnt having to do any coaxing she was just talking and posing. phil made towards the door she asked him what he was doing he told her going to lock the door, but she told him it didn't matter. that was teh start of her exhibitionism and more.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1564.JPG   2435843.jpg  

Old 03-23-2012, 11:24 AM

Thanked 2,556 Times in 301 Posts

Nice way of opening her up to admiration and beyond maybe
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cfag For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s