Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2016, 05:24 AM

Thanked 25,664 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Crazy Wife

Came home very late tonight @ 12;30, and found my wife sleeping in bed w/ stockings and heels on ???

I thought she was waiting for me to come home, but upon closer examination, she had cum dripping out of her pussy & on her stockings!! I shook her to wake her and to her surprise I was home... she immediatly said, " Honey, I was a bad girl today"... Yes it looks like you were I replied.... Ends up she had a "select" friend over all afternoon, and when he left, another "select" friend came over and spent a few hours in the evening with her !!... She knew I wouldn't be home till midnight so she took advantage of her horny ways.....

I told her she looked like she was pretty well fucked.... She layed back and spread her legs to me and told me to stick my cock in her and find out for myself. I climbed on and when I slid in , and, alot of sperm came out ! ... she asked if she was lubed up enough for me...lol..... my question was , "how many loads am I fucking".. she said a few, but wasn't really sure. I told her she was a cum sl*t, and she said that she was MY cumsl*t....
So while I'm out all day, she was home fucking and sucking all day w/ 2 different guys!! and they pumped alot of sperm in her married pussy. She started talking dirty cuck talk to me while I'm thrusting my cock in her slippery hole until I exploded my sperm to mix w/ theirs...she just moaned wrapping her legs around me to hold me in her till I had nothing left to pump in her.....I stepped back and she kept her legs up and spread so I could see her used pussy dripping sperm into a puddle on the bed. Then I noticed she had dried sperm on her tits too.
She was a mess...she stood up on the bed and it all started running out and she said, "Look what your friends did to me today"..lol.. I cupped her pussy w/ my hand collecting the drippings, and spread it on her face and mouth to her delight.. Then we took an shower together . When we changed the sheets and went to bed for the evening, she she sucked me hard and climbed on top of me and rode me to another sperm pumping orgasm.
I asked , haven't you had enough already??!!!!.. her reply was , that shes in a very horny mood and wants to have Sunday Football play session w/ me and my friends..!!.... I'm going to give her a big creampie-gangbang session to settle her down if I can get her "select" friends to come over...she going to be so fucked RAW.. she won't walk straight for a week when we're done... be careful what you ask for honey!??
Old 12-03-2016, 08:45 AM

Its awesome she has the drive at an older age! Have fun and wear her out for me 😆. Lol.

Is her dive usually this much all the time?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2016, 11:04 PM

Default welee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Its awesome she has the drive at an older age! Have fun and wear her out for me ��. Lol.

Is her dive usually this much all the time?
Shes 42... and no she not usually so sex driven, but when it hits it gets extensive...
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0647.JPG  
Old 12-04-2016, 08:37 AM

Well its Sunday, you guys have some fun. Take a creampie pic and especially after all you guys get done.

Oh, BTW that blue dress looks nice on the wife.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:38 AM

Love the Nips poking out of the dress too. 😈
Old 12-04-2016, 08:19 PM

Default Sunday

Well the wife got what she wanted.. I got 4 -"select" friends to show up & me (5) @ 1pm,and they left @ 5:30 pm.
The wife wore white thigh highs & heels and a smile, and after some cocktails all around, and her teasing everyone.... we all proceeded to give her what she wanted....5 cocks for 4 hrs ... and we all made sure she was happy!!

Basically, it was just a big FUCK-FEST w/ her as the main course... she constantly had at least one cock in her somewhere, but mostly 2 or more... She sucked 3 guys and they all shot in her mouth and she held it in her mouth, then dribbled all 3 loads at once onto her tits... it was hot to watch her do that.... otherwise we were passing her around like a married sl*t fucking her in all holes and exploding our sperm in every hole..she was moaning and screaming orgasms especially whenever any of us shot a load in her...... she was dirty talking us begging for cock and cum and getting her nipples sucked..... Spit-roasted, all holes, tag teamed, you name it, she got it... we went thu a bottle of lube.

When it was all over she just layed on the bed exhausted and used and full of 5 guys sperm .... after the guys left, and when I went back to the bedroom, she was so exhausted she didn;t move for an hour until she took a relaxing bath..... let me say that she was very happy. and as usual she told me w/ a smile, " look what your friends did to me"... lol
Hopefully today will keep her satisfied for a while..
Old 12-06-2016, 11:55 PM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 61 Posts

Finally got that video posted in my video thread for those that were waiting for it. What is surprising is that, when I went to check on the upload tonight, it already had 200,000+ views without me sharing it, lol.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2016, 08:33 PM

Default Where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xax_xiii@hotmail.com View Post
Finally got that video posted in my video thread for those that were waiting for it. What is surprising is that, when I went to check on the upload tonight, it already had 200,000+ views without me sharing it, lol.

Wheres your video thread??
Old 12-08-2016, 12:26 AM

Go back to xaii post on page 53, i think. Click on link to xhamster. Then check his videos. Awesome videos.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:35 AM

Thanked 16,233 Times in 1,127 Posts

I have a friend who has a wife who has been trying to leave him for over a year, but he keeps hanging on, all the while we know she has been sleeping with several guys during this time, but he won't acknowledge it. I usually go see him at his place from time to time because he is an extreme introvert who won't bother to go anywhere, BUT, on Wednesday this week, I got him to come over to our place!

We had dinner with him, and at one point he went to the bathroom and I asked me wife if she would find an excuse to flash him at some point during the night as a way to distract him from his wife who has more or less been gone for over a year. She said, "Of course! I will wrap my pussy around him too if you want!" I know she was serious.

My friend came back to the table, we finished dinner, and he helped us put the kids to bed. We went out to the living room, he sat on one couch, and we sat across from him. My wife jumped up and said she was going to put her pajamas on. She came down a few minutes later in her blue pajamas--very, very thin top, not tight but clingy, wrapping itself around her obviously braless breasts and around her puffy areolas. Her breasts jiggled A LOT with every step she took. She was a bit cold, so her nipples were actually poking out instead of flat like usual. Her pants were super thin and clingy, too, showing off her black underwear.

Needless to say, my friends eyes went directly for her boobs and he never looked away for the better part of an hour.

After a while, I decided to push boundaries with him, and I simply asked him how long it's been since he has had sex with his soon to be ex wife. He said it had been over a year. I asked how long it's been since he has seen her breasts, and he said it's been a year for that, too. I asked how is that possible, and he said she gets dressed in the bathroom, and always has.

My wife then said, "Well, you can see mine if you want to! Just say so!" He turned beat red, and just said, "Maybe someday." I was sad because he turned her down! Some time later, my wife got up and went to the bathroom.

While she was gone, he asked, "Was she really serious? I can see her breasts? Are you okay with that?" I said, "I am perfectly okay with whatever she is okay with. She can set boundaries just fine." I asked, "Do you want to see her boobs?" He said, "Well, ya, but I could never ask her to do that!" My wife came back out to the living at that moment.

I said, "He wants to see your boobs since you offered, but he won't ask." She said, "Sure, of course!" and took her top off while she was still standing. Her 38D breasts bounced back into place and he let out an audible gasp.

I asked, "Have you ever seen breasts that big before?" (His soon to be wife's breasts are not even an A cup!) My wife put her boobs in her hands for a few seconds, then put her shirt back on.

She sat on the floor in front of me and I massaged her shoulders, and he was still looking at her boobs through her pajama top again. I got on the floor eventually and she slid down and put her head in my lap, her nipples pointing up to the air through her shirt.

My friend then asked, "Can I see them again, maybe?" And my wife said, "Now that's more like it", she stood up, took her top off again, but this time put one knee on the couch next to him so her breasts were at his eye level, about three feet away. Then she said, "You can touch. Go ahead. Seriously." And without hesitation, my friend put both his hands on her boobs.

Then she said, "Do you want to end your dry spell, too?" He said, "You mean sex?" and he looked at me with his eyes wiiiiiiiide open. I said, "Dude, your so called wife has been sleeping with tons of guys, we both know it, so why don't you?" He said, "But that's your wife, man." I said, "Ya, she's safe and likes making guys happy when they don't know how to make themselves happy. It's totally okay."

He asked, "Has she done this before to you?" I said, "She hasn't done anything TO me, but she has made two other guys happy in the past year, yes!"

I said, "I can leave if you want me to, if that helps." He said, "okay."

So I went downstairs to my guitar studio and played for a bit. About just two minutes they called me back up stairs.

I got up there and they were still how I had left them. My wife was still topless at least. My friend said he didn't believe what was going on, so I told him the story about how my wife's fired colleague was at the house a few times and how she did him, then I told the story about the couple we were swinging with until just a few weeks ago.

He asked "why" about 10 times like a three year old, and I told him because it's liberating and fun and just feels amazing. I asked him if he had ever done anything sexually daring, and he couldn't think of any, so my wife and I told as many of our own stories as we could.

He started to loosen up and was grabbing my wife's bare breasts a few times, too. I told him to just take his dick out and see where it led. He actually said okay and pulled off his pants and underwear and sat back down. My wife grabbed his dick and I asked if I should leave now. He said that he actually felt better about it all if I stayed. So I did.

My wife was stroking him and he said that was fine but he really didn't want to have sex, and she said that is totally fine. He wouldn't suck on her breasts, either. She asked if he wanted a blowjob and he said no. He said he was already way over his comfort level.

I said I would be right back, and I went downstairs again, leaving them alone on purpose. After about a half hour, my wife called me back up stairs. They were both dressed and my friend was leaving.

I asked if anything had happened after I left, and she said, "Only if having his cum in me counts as something happening." I gave her a hug and she said, "I knew you weren't coming back when you said you would be right back. I sensed his entire body relaxing after you left, so I pulled my pants off, moved his position a bit, placed my pussy right over him, and he didn't stop me at all."

While laying in bed, I asked her if she can believe that she has had sex with three other guys within a year or so, and she said she can't believe it at all, but she loves it. And I do, too!

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023