photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2017, 03:49 AM

Just a reminder to anyone in Chi about the U of C run today!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milominderb3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2017, 07:35 PM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 281 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by milominderb3 View Post
Just a reminder to anyone in Chi about the U of C run today!
My friend goes to U of C, and I had told him about the run here in Burlington. Well, he was all excited to watch his college's run today. He went, but was very disappointed, especially after I raved about the hundreds of girls who run naked for an hour in Burlington.

He said there were two totally nude girls and two more topless girls. One nude girl had a very full bush and the other was shaved. The rest of the girls had bikinis on. It was cold there, so maybe that's why it wasn't great turnout. Also, they ran the length of the quad and got dressed and that was it.

So unlike Burlington, which is definitely worth a trip to see, I don't think this one is.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uvm2019 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2017, 08:09 PM

Thanked 1,719 Times in 99 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvm2019 View Post
It was cold there, so maybe that's why it wasn't great turnout. Also, they ran the length of the quad and got dressed and that was it.

So unlike Burlington, which is definitely worth a trip to see, I don't think this one is.
It depends how far you have to go. It's a good time, but it is short. It's much more enjoyable if you shoulder your way among the runners indoors before the race or while they're getting dressed afterwards. And I do think the temps and wind make a difference. I feel there has been better turnout in warmer years. Somewhere between 20ºF and 10ºF,*Chicagoans turn reluctant.

I went in 2014 (video link) but haven't been able to since. It would be worth a drive for me if I lived within a few hours of there.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:40 PM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 281 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoraphile View Post
It depends how far you have to go. It's a good time, but it is short. It's much more enjoyable if you shoulder your way among the runners indoors before the race or while they're getting dressed afterwards. And I do think the temps and wind make a difference. I feel there has been better turnout in warmer years. Somewhere between 20ºF and 10ºF,*Chicagoans turn reluctant.

I went in 2014 (video link) but haven't been able to since. It would be worth a drive for me if I lived within a few hours of there.
I guess a short drive would make it worth it - to see two completely nude college girls, even for a few moments, and especially if it's warmer and more participate. But I think it is worth even a cross country flight for the Burlington run, given the number of naked girls and how long it lasts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uvm2019 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2017, 09:49 PM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 621 Posts

wish there was a UK run
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jidderman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2017, 12:32 PM

Thanked 5,309 Times in 191 Posts
Default Maine

One of my favorite photos of the Maine event - April 22 each year for earth day.
I always enjoy finding out that many college girls keep their pubic hair!
Attached Thumbnails
1469708978804.jpg  
The Following 105 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
89xMan, affrojeffro, aftadark, akari, akivion, allthatjazz, anonymous., bb09, belgiandare, bigmac22, bjcojak, bobsan, brunettesrule, cafemonkey, Callipygian13, chandran1, chris_aka_batman, clastic2805, Commuter, corally, crispus, cuprum2005, daniel08, Davidavin, dbsgmass, dell87jp, diamond59131, doca, elabtr, eletron, exposedallover, franzz2, freebeaches, freon4u, fubar8103, garoux44, gashman, ghost67, GP1234, gretfirn, hamish97, heymrfingers, HondaBike, ilovebutts, jc666, jerseyjerzzz, jidderman, jklk611, kaiserlee, karp, kartman, krashcdm, LBHero, lilslip33, lollipop2, lordraiden, machjock, Maineman4fun, mavfan909, messenger1, mgs24, mikered11, mkss3333, Monte1, mraeneas, mrdiameter, neb69, nevit71, Nocturnal Terror, one1one, oppaiiii, peterfink10, pingman62301, pommish, prototype, pvp3020, quietones, r2d2, retrac55, richardsh9, rrast3, rusderus, SalvoMonalbano, sigmon, soad1, spankycranky, specialk52671, spruce0606, star88th, testme97, therealmoec, tigerbeat6, toadstone444, vmack77, w484, WalnutSolo, wellhungjury, Whitey_6, whyx3, WickedD, Wunderlichman, xp2, yanick, yaq12wsx, zorian5
Old 01-16-2017, 08:29 PM

Thanked 4,852 Times in 525 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRfPmbvxnIU

Is this one the most recent from Berkeley?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to turnover1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2017, 08:31 AM

Default Oldie but a goodie

hxxp://www103.zippyshare.com/v/xWrzptrc/file.html

I love the asian girl in the yellow socks.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to telixscrap For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2017, 01:41 PM

Long time lurker, first time poster. I took the afternoon a week ago friday to head to the polar bear run. I figured I share my story here, since i enjoy reading other peoples descriptions of these events and i hope you enjoy my description. I will try to describe the two nude girls in as much detail as I can.

First, i do agree with the above posters - it was a very quick event. And there were only two naked girls. But anytime you can see totally naked college girls is a good time, at least for me.

The run goes from south to north along this route goo.gl/maps/PZBytiTBVbD2

The runners send their clothes to the ending point on a cart, so it's a one way run. They pick a different starting time each year on the second friday in January. The announce the start time via Facebook about a week before the event.

about 10 minutes before it began, a small group gathered near the finish line, maybe 40-50 people, and a few others lined the path. I overheard a group of girls saying how if it was warmer they would have done the run. They were very attractive, so I hope they do it next year. A beautiful asian girl walked past and asked what was going on, when she found out it was going to be a naked run, she scurried away very fast. Gosh her body was tight and incredible, but there's no way she's going to be showing that off outside the bedroom.

Well, finally the naked people emerged from the library and about a minute later they were nearing the end point. The front of the pack was all naked guys and girls wearing panties/bras. I was worried that there would be no naked girls.

I didn't have to worry for very long, since the event went fast.

Soon, the first fully naked girl appeared. The first thing I noticed was her bush. She keeps her intimate area completely natural. So yes, college girls do keep natural bushes. What else? She had pale white skin. She was wearing dark sneakers and socks that went up to her knee, but absoutely nothing else. She had C breasts with somewhat large areaolas and hard (cold) nipples. As she went past, you could see her long dark hair, and of course her ass. Her butt was well proportioned, with a nice butt crack.

It wasn't long before the other fully naked girl came by. Unlike the first naked girl, this girl shaves her pubic area. She was only wearing sneakers and short socks, and literally nothing else on her body. She had pale skin, B cup breasts, and a beautiful cute face. Her dark hair was long, just like the first girl. As she passed by, I got a great view of her rear end. She had a lovely bubble butt. It was so hot.

But then the event was over, just two naked girls!

I certainly tried to enjoy every instant of the short event. I tried to make sure that I had a mental image of the two naked girls bodies as they passed by. I wanted to especially pay attention and remember their parts that are usually covered, namely their breasts, butts, and sexual areas.

Thoughts on the event - it's very short - the entire stream of people pass by in about a minute. There were very few girls - only two naked girls - which is a shame. But to get to see two beautiful college girls' pussies is something awesome and i am very glad i saw them. I think it's special because I've seen intimate parts of these girls bodies that only a few other people have ever seen - maybe a few boyfriends, a doctor, and that was it until last Friday, when the spectators got to see them.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jamesdoolan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2017, 11:30 PM

Default Video from UCB 2014 run, but just posted a few days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=os6acIOL-6Q

Tags
college, dressed undressed, initiation, naked run, undie run, undies

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s