uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-15-2017, 09:50 AM

Thanked 44,984 Times in 1,651 Posts
Smile Penny and the big, enormous, giant, one night stand

Based on a trues story as told to me by my wife.

Penny answered the phone and it was her friend Heather calling, who she has known since they were kids. Penny knew that Heather wanted to fix her up with a new fellow from the hospital where she worked. Penny had been down this road before with Heather and the results were usually mediocre at best and mostly just bad.

Heather begged her, “C’mon Penny, he's really cute, tall and shy for a big guy that is becoming a doctor”.

Finally, Penny relented. “Fine, but I don’t want to meet him alone. ”

“Perfect," said Heather, "a bunch of us are going out Friday after our shift for drinks. He will be there. You can come and we will see where it goes from there."

The week passed slowly and Penny was trying to thinking of any way to get out of this fix-up. With no good excuse to give, she decided to go. At least there would be other people around and if it went sour like most of Heather’s other matchmaking attempts, she could at least get lost in the bar and come home .

Penny arrived at the bar and saw Heather talking to a guy who was very tall, at least six foot five inches tall. He was cute just as Heather had said.

“Hi Penny, this is Alex.” Penny’s heart skipped a beat, she found him really attractive.

“Hi Alex,” Penny stammered out.

Alex asked, “Can I buy you a drink,”

“Sure, vodka, and cranberry.” She responded

He handed her the drink. She couldn't help but notice how fit and really handsome he was. He asked about what she did for work and they began a pleasant conversation that took them off into the corner by themselves. Before Penny knew it, she had downed four vodka cranberry’s and was feeling rather buzzed. She asked Alex if he would like to sneak out on the rest of the group and go grab a bite.

“Sure thing, we could get a slice of pizza or something,” he said.

The twosome made their way to the exit of the bar and made their getaway. They walked down the next block. Before they were half way down Alex grabbed Penny by the arm and stared into her eyes, and leaned in. His kiss sucked the breath out of her. It was the hottest kiss she had ever experienced. At this point, her head was swimming. It seemed to go on forever. She grabbed the back of his head, not wanting him to ever stop.

When they came up for air, Penny had a glint in her eye, “Forget the pizza , I have a better idea, follow me.” With that, she grabbed his hand and took him in the direction of her apartment.

When they were alone in the elevator, they started making out again. Their hands were all over each other. They arrived at her floor and quickly they made their way into her apartment. They couldn’t keep their hands or lips off each other. They kissed and groped each other and fell onto the couch, he started to unbutton her shirt to get to her very large tits. He had her enormous tits out. He started to suck her nipples and lick her heaving tits. While he was having his way with her tits, and she started to rub his crotch over his jeans. She was very impressed by what she felt and really couldn’t wait to get his member out of his pants.

She began to unbutton his jeans and when she had them down. His boxers were the only thing that stood between her and his manhood. He was still ravaging at her breasts. She believed that what she was feeling through his boxers was his erect cock. She proceeded to get on her knees in front of his crotch, she pulled his boxers down and was stunned to see that he was only partially erect and already a good eight inches long, really thick, and two golf ball sized testicles. She let out a short gasp.

Alex smiled and asked, "have you ever seen a cock like that?"

She responded by taking it in her hand and stroking it. She stroked it until he reached a maximum erection of eleven inches and at least seven inches in girth. She went down on him. She could barely get the head into her mouth but she stretched her mouth and worked it in. She started bobbing up and down, getting as much of him in her mouth as she could take. She sucked on his monster dong for all she was worth. His golf ball size testicles begin to contract and she knew it would not be long before he would be filling her mouth with a load of cum.

She felt him start to blow off. She couldn’t keep up with the ridiculous amount of sperm that was shooting out of his huge cock. It was leaking out of her mouth and down her chin. Before she knew it, she was covered in cum. It was dripping off her face and onto her big tits. Never had she had so much cum in her mouth and on her face and tits. When he was done, she licked up the cum from her face. From the look on his face, he was pretty satisfied.

She really wanted to get that monster into her sopping wet pussy. Her slit was on fire. She asked him to join her in the bedroom which he was more than happy to comply with . She took off her shirt, it had cum all over it, her bra, and now her jeans and panties. He stripped naked and was stroking his cock to get it hard. He was going to fill her hot dripping pussy. She went over and kissed him, grabbed his cock and began stroking it with him. They went over to the bed, kissing while they fell into the sheets. She was her under him but her hand was still stroking him.

“Should I put on a condom?” he asked.

“No." She responded, "I want to feel all of you, nothing between your cock and my wet pussy. ”

She spread her legs under him and she guided his huge dick into her hot wet hole. She was not prepared for how large he was and how much he stretched her out. Slowly he made his way inside her. She was slowly taking all of him. She had never experienced anything like this. She was met by a strange pain but also an immense amount of pleasure. It felt so fucking good, she knew she was about cum all over his huge cock.

When he made his way all the way in, he started to thrust in and out of her and it didn’t take long for her to explode with the biggest orgasm she had ever had. Now that he had made her cum once, he really picked up the pace and was fucking her for all he was worth.

In and out, his balls slapping on her ass, her huge tits bouncing all over. Her screams were of pure bliss. For the second time, his huge balls began to contract, he pulled his cock out of Penny, and he started to shoot a huge load. He was cumming all over her hairy pussy and jerked his cock and the rest of his cum over her tits. Penny was spent, as was Alex. They both collapsed into a heap of sperm, sweat, and lust on her bed. They were panting in each other's arms until they slowly faded into a blissful sleep.

Morning came and Penny slipped out of bed without waking Alex. She went into the bathroom to wash herself up. She couldn’t believe all the dried cum that was on her. Her tits and bush were covered. Her pussy felt sore but still tingled from the night before. She jumped in the shower and washed off all the remnants of the night before. She toweled off and returned to the bedroom.

Penny was amazed at the strong naked man with the bull sized cock that was still in her bed. She stared at his flaccid dick for a while as he slept. Staring at it made her stomach jump and she wanted to touch it again, desperately. She came up and started to stroke it and used her other hand to rub his giant ball sack. He began to stir awake from the stimulation to his cock. He began to open his eyes. She smiled at him and lowered her mouth onto his now growing cock. He smiled at her as she began in earnest to suck his mega cock to its full eleven inches. No way could she get him all in her mouth but she did her best, gagging several times.

Alex couldn’t believe that this hot naked, babe with the giant tits was sucking on his huge cock for the second time. He lay back and enjoyed watching her bob up and down on his giant tool. She was good, real good. She was sucking him like no one else ever had. She increased her sucking on the head and was squeezing his balls and stroking his huge shaft.

Penny took a moment from sucking and looked him in the eyes and told him. “I want your cum, fill my mouth,” and then dove back down on him.

She was sucking for all she was worth. She felt those big balls contract and this time, she was ready for how hard he cums.

His cock convulsed and shot one, two, three times in her mouth. He kept cumming and Penny was able to keep up and swallow his entire load. She sucked him dry and kept sucking his head until he begged her to stop. She enjoyed the feeling of his big dick in her mouth and how it stretched it open. She crawled up from his legs and lay on top of him. She asked how he liked that. He could barely sputter out any words, and blubbered something about how that was the most amazing head he had ever received, and how his balls were completely drained.

Penny and Alex lay in bed and chatted about themselves. This was the first time that they really had any conversation other than at the bar the night before. He told her that he needed to get going because he had a shift at the hospital and he needed to get to his place on the other side of town to clean up and change. She understood but she couldn’t keep her hands off his giant cock. She grabbed it again and started to stroking it so he couldn’t escape.

Alex looked at her while she stroked his dick, making him hard. He knew that even though she had just made him cum, she was up for another round, this time in her hot dripping pussy. As his cock hardened in her hands and he moaned in pleasure from the hand job. He moved her hands off his stiff cock, then grabbed her arms and flipped her over, put a pillow under her stomach. She was now in the prime position to feel just how big his cock really was.

He bent down and licked her wet hot hole to get it nice and lubed . He positioned himself behind her and slowly began entering her, slowly penetrating her hot wet hole. Her moans of pleasure encouraged him to push deeper into her. Eventually, he was completely buried in her. His balls mashed against her. She was panting and moaning. The sounds were driving him wild.

Penny had never been as full as she was right then. The head of his cock was touching places in her that had never been touched. She didn’t even know those places existed inside her. She felt him begin to move in and out of her. Thrusting his giant cock in her, she couldn’t believe how amazing it felt.

She started to scream, “fuck me harder, fuck me harder. Your cock feels so fucking good deep inside me . ”

He was really pounding her, really unleashing his entire six foot five frame into her. The screams get louder with each thrust, with each slam into her pussy. She builds closer and closer to an orgasm , the feeling is building, getting bigger, deeper inside her fuck hole. She is loving this amazing feeling. And then, it happens, she explodes all over his giant moose cock, she can barely contain herself as she lets out a scream that is closer to a roar, it is filled with orgasmic rage and pleasure. It seems to take forever, just vibrating its way through her body. “Fucccckkkkk, fuck me harder, I love your big cock, Fuccckkkkkkkkkk . ”

Alex can’t believe his ears, how loud she is. He can feel how hot she is and his own orgasm is building. His balls begin to ache. He is about to shoot the fourth load onto this insanely horny girl. She knows his cock is building its load and she wants it, she wants to feel his hot cum on her again. “Cover my ass, Alex, shoot your cum all over my fucking ass.” With her plea’s for his cum, he let out an enormous howl. He pulls his cock out and jerks himself to a huge orgasm. Her ass is completely covered in the cum from his fourth orgasm. Penny loves feeling the load on her ass. It so hot and sticky. Just what she wanted before she collapses onto the bed and passes out in a fever of lust and exhaustion.

After catching his breath, and watching Penny collapse on the bed and fades into a blissful sleep. He gathers his clothes and gets dressed. He walks over to her, leans in and plants a big kiss on her cheek before leaving for his shift at the hospital.

Penny sleeps until the phone wakes her some hours later. It is Heather, “So, where did you and Alex go off to last night ? ”

“We went back to my place, he left about ten minutes ago,” Penny tells her.

“What did you do ? Did you have sex with him? I just wanted you to meet him, I didn’t expect you to go to bed with him?” says Heather.

“Yeah, well something got into me. Did you know he has an 11-inch cock? ”

With that, stunned silence.
Attached Thumbnails
attachment-31.jpg  

Tags
bigcock, cum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s