photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-18-2017, 11:03 PM

Default Nope. I still say commando him.

Maybe even have a pic of your marvelous oiled knockers on your phone open the next time he is at your desk. My ou know, the next time you spread your thighs in that short wrap skirt and watch him stare at your pussy lips....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wwwddd For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 06:10 AM

Thanked 2,506 Times in 98 Posts
Default Work update

Am at work and due to report on how much progress I've made on the work I was given. Have meeting this afternoon and am a bit nervous about how things will go. Am wearing a smart skirt and blouse and some new sexy underwear. Skirt is not too revealing but pants will offer a nice camel toe. My bra is half cup and just keeps my nipples out of sight but if I lean forward they can be seen. My blouse offers a bit of cleavage on view but I intend to open another button to allow a better view down. Not sure how things will go but he should get a nice view of my nipples and I will see how things developed. More later......
Old 06-19-2017, 06:12 AM

Default Go to the WC and..

Take some selfies of what you want to show him, then post them here for us all to jack off to!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wwwddd For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 12:57 PM

Default Work

Why not show us a peak and let us vote 😁
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 10:25 AM

Default Meeting 2

Went up to discuss progress on the work I am doing. He greeted me with a smile and said he hoped I would brighten up his Monday. He asked me to take a seat at his desk initially so he could look through the file with me. I sat opposite him initially and had to lean forward to point things out to him. With the extra button open on my blouse it fell open quite a bit offering plenty of cleavage with my nipples just tucked out of sight. He said everything looked very good and then got up to move alongside me to point a few things out. Standing just to one side of me he was able to look straight down my blouse and my nipples had started to harden and grow pushing out of the top of my bra. He leant forward to point things out and was definitely not just looking at my work. He commented that he was very impressed and despite only having a quick look he liked what I'd shown him. He suggested moving to the coffee table and he would organise a drink and discuss the next stage with me. As I stood up and my blouse tightened his eyes zoomed in on the pokies pushing through my blouse. At the coffee table I was constantly leaning forward again and he was looking at a pair of very erect nipples. When drinks arrived i sat back and relaxed more and allowed my legs to part enough to give him a view of my panties and my camel toe. He was forced to adjust himself as a clear bulge was growing in his pants. I felt my lips getting very wet and he must have noticed a wet patch appearing on my panties. I waited to see if he would comment but then his phone rang and he was called to another meeting. He cursed the fact that he had to go and said he would like me to come back before the end of the week. As he showed me out he said he hoped I didn't mind him saying but he loved my work outfit. I suspect he might have had a quick toilet visit before his next meeting.

Sorry but I didn't get chance to take selfies but here are a couple to show what he would love to see given the chance.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG-20170619-WA0000.jpg   IMG-20170619-WA0001.jpg  

IMG-20170619-WA0003.jpg   IMG-20170619-WA0004.jpg  

Old 06-20-2017, 12:08 PM

Default Next Monday....

Wear the exact same outfit and GO COMMANDO!!!! Maybe even braless. AND either then or between now and then, please post selfies of you in that exact outfit, bent over with your nips hard and spreadlegged so we can see what he saw!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to wwwddd For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2017, 03:24 PM

Wow! Can't wait to hear more and would too like to see the outfit!
Old 06-23-2017, 10:08 AM

Default Meeting 3

Got a message from my section manager that the executive wanted me to go up for a brief meeting but that I need not take the file up as he had another job for me. I was not really prepared as I hadn't had any advance warning. However as the weather has been so hot I have been wearing skirts and tops to work anyway but wearing bra and pants too so as not to get unwanted attention from the guys who work in my section. My top was quite loose fitting and offered the usual view of cleavage but no more than that. I popped into the rest room and took my bra off to see if i could go up without it. There was a definite view of pokies and when I leant forward a downblouse view with tits and nipples very much on view. I figured that he had seen glimpses before so put the bra into my bag and decided the pants should join it. My skirt was not too short but when sitting I could easily flash a bit of pussy. As I went up my adrenalin was flowing.
As soon as I went into his office a big smile came across his face as he spotted my pokies. He apologised about calling me at short notice but said that he was leaving early to go away for the weekend and he wanted a quick meet to look over another job. I took a seat at his desk as he collected a file from his cabinet. He brought it over and put it in front of me but then stood just to one side of me. I leant forward to open the file up and felt my top falling away from my breasts offering him a clear view of my hanging tits. He moved slightly to get the best possible view and said he would give me a minute to read the first couple of pages. He stayed above me and I could tell that he was staring straight down my top. My nipples were growing with the excitement and he must have known that I knew he was looking. He said I hope you don't mind me saying but your top is lovely. I looked up and smiled and told him it was nice of him to say so. I could see that my tits had caused a distinct bulge in his trousers so I put him on the spot by asking him if there was anything particular that he liked about the top...............
(To be continued)
Old 06-23-2017, 05:40 PM

Looking forward to the next part and any other pics you may share.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:37 PM

Thanked 1,652 Times in 237 Posts

You really need to post some selfs with the offers to go with the store

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s