uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2023, 07:31 PM

Default Test at the Doctor's Office

I am hoping someone can help me out here because I am beside myself.

My wife had an appointment with a cardiologist today. Our family doctor referred her for some tests. She is fairly young so this was our first visit to a cardiologist and we didn't know what to expect.

While I waited in the reception room, my wife did two tests, she told me afterwards. One was an ultrasound and one was a stress test.

The ultrasound was the run of the mill test, done by a female tech, nothing out of the ordinary.

The stress test however was one where she was on a treadmill, jogging for about 10 minutes. She told me she was hooked up with multiple leads that were stuck to her chest. She says these leads was hooked up to cables, not just small wires, to a machine. The treadmill started and she jogged in place for about 10 minutes. The doctor was there as well as the technician. Both the doctor and the technician were male.

I didn't think much of this initially, but having some time to think about now, I am wondering if she was topless or just wearing a bra with all the leads hooked up to her chest while jogging in place.

My wife is a C cup, and I saw the bra that she was wearing. It was one of those bralettes with a lot of cleavage and not a lot of support. If she were running in that, her boobs would have bounce up and down, up and down for the full 10 minutes.

My question to those of you who have experience in this, would she have been topless? Or would she have just the bra on? Or could she have kept her shirt on while running on the treadmill?

It's driving me crazy thinking that the doctor and the technician sitting there watching her jog in her bra or topless with her boobs bouncing nicely for the duration of the test.

Is that a possibility that happened? Being a member here, it probably wouldn't surprise you that would have been a huge dream come true for me! I need to know!

Thanks in advance for helping me out with your response!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2023, 07:46 AM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wownice View Post
My question to those of you who have experience in this, would she have been topless? Or would she have just the bra on? Or could she have kept her shirt on while running on the treadmill?
This is your wife? Then why don't you just ask her? I am confused. It would be so sad to me if I couldn't ask my wife these burning questions.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2023, 09:06 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

Like, ask her?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2023, 09:47 AM

Thanked 1,078 Times in 186 Posts

I had the same treadmill stress test done a few years back. I had to remove my shirt. The cables were so heavy, they would have stretched my shirt irreparably.

I think it's safe to assume she had to remove her shirt. I've never heard of a female patient required to remove her bra for the test. Running braless, for some busty women, can be very painful.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2023, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood3791 View Post
I had the same treadmill stress test done a few years back. I had to remove my shirt. The cables were so heavy, they would have stretched my shirt irreparably.

I think it's safe to assume she had to remove her shirt. I've never heard of a female patient required to remove her bra for the test. Running braless, for some busty women, can be very painful.
Thanks Driftwood, for giving me the exact feedback I was looking for.

I was thinking she couldn't possibly have her shirt on with those cables stuck to her chest. Thanks for confirming.

It excites me to no end that she was jogging with her shirt off, being watched by both of these male professionals.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2023, 08:01 PM

Thanked 5,588 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wownice View Post
Thanks Driftwood, for giving me the exact feedback I was looking for.

I was thinking she couldn't possibly have her shirt on with those cables stuck to her chest. Thanks for confirming.

It excites me to no end that she was jogging with her shirt off, being watched by both of these male professionals.
I think we're all still wondering why you didn't just ask her though...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2023, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
I think we're all still wondering why you didn't just ask her though...
Wow, enquiring minds want to know!

Well, I did ask her. It was one of my first questions to her as I wanted to know everything. She's a tease and has always been. She knows that would be the one thing I want to know. She knows all my kinks and knows that it would drive me wild knowing 2 men were watching her jog in place while topless. So, she was anticipating my question, and she playfully said, "wouldn't you want to know?" and then refused to confirm any of the scenarios I posed to her: topless, bra on, shirt on, d**** of some sort on, etc. She won't tell me knowing it would drive me nuts not know.

Eventually she'll tell me, but for now, she's enjoying having the upper hand on me, so to speak.

Hence, my post here, wondering if any of my fellow OCC'er can help a guy out!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2023, 06:10 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife said that she had to get undressed for the sensors to be stuck on, a female nurse does that while she is topless, my wife, not the nurse, then she can put her bra and blouse back on. Sorry to disappoint, but I understand that is the normal procedure. Now she gets a nuclear stress test, that doesn't involve a treadmill, just a drug that taxes the heart.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2023, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My wife said that she had to get undressed for the sensors to be stuck on, a female nurse does that while she is topless, my wife, not the nurse, then she can put her bra and blouse back on. Sorry to disappoint, but I understand that is the normal procedure. Now she gets a nuclear stress test, that doesn't involve a treadmill, just a drug that taxes the heart.
Piecenick, you're right, that is a little disappointing but I suppose to be expected given today's sensitivity.

But you brought up something interesting - she was topless while the nurse wired her up. Well, my wife's nurse was male! Hmm...

Anyhow, all the best to your wife with her upcoming tests; a nuclear stress test doesn't sound like much fun. Hope all's good in the end.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2023, 04:30 PM

Just registered to take the side of the OP.
When my GF went for her heart exam, I was thrilled - also considering it was a university hospital (so maybe interns would attend the exam as well).
Now, I do not want my GF to suspect that I could be excited by knowing that she showed her breasts to another male - not only because I don't want to risk being perceived as a pervert.
So, when she came back from the exam I didn't ask anything at all. She told me that there were a male doctor and a female nurse and that the doctor was a nice (as in funny) old man, but I didn't get to know if she took her bra off or not and I didn't feel like asking. So no, you can't "just ask your GF" in some situations.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Metronome88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample