uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2020, 10:04 PM

Default Wife was nude life drawing model for 10 yrs

All through her 20’s my wife (and before we got married) was a nude life drawing model for several artist circles, both at a couple community centers / community classes. And for a couple groups that met in various artists’ homes every month, for what doubled as parties for artists (and their spouses and partners).

For the home “drawing” parties, she knew the artists quite well, having modeled for them for a couple years. She’s always been comfortable in just her own skin, and after the first couple parties, she rarely put on her robe between poses, and she just hung out and circulated and enjoyed the party fully in the nude.

In a few homes, with private enough backyards, she often hung out on back porches and decks, and her being nude was always a highlight of the party.

The gathering was totally mixed gender, and at least 50% women. We were in our 20’s, and the average age of the artists were in their late 30’s, but the total age range was probably 25-55.

There was an occasional male model, but artists love curves, and my wife had really great muscle definition back then especially, so she was always a the favorite model of most of the groups she worked with.

So for about 6 years, in addition to 6 and 8 week (weekly) more formal modeling sessions in more traditional settings, the home party gigs were l monthly, maybe 9 times a year. I started going to them and got to enjoy seeing her in that kind of setting for almost 4 years.

Of course it wasn’t sexual, but my wife has a pretty outgoing personality, and it was awesome to see her almost “work the room” as she circulated through out the party, when she wasn’t posing.

Everyone put $10 or $20 in a hat, which was circulated at least once at every party, and she always felt part of that was from her clear and apparent comfort and frankly “joy” at having a good time with everyone while she was in the altogether.

We always felt the men clearly had their obvious reasons for interest (her great, natural smile!!). But we also had a hunch some of the women liked to imagine themselves in her shoes (and literally nothing else). What better way to live vicariously through someone else’s healthy exhibitionism, than to see them having such a damn good and confident time, hanging out in the nude in their little social circle.

The parties were usually about a dozen artists, sometimes as many as 15 or occasionally 20. But maybe half the artists invited their significant others, some or whom were entirely untrained artists. So seeing what the untrained spouses/partners came up with was always very good natured fun.

Glad to take questions. This was all 20 years ago (we’re both in our late 40’s now, and this was all during my wife’s 20’s, until she was almost 30, before we made a big move across country). FYI, we’ve been married over 20 years.

In a lot of ways, I wish we still had this wonderful and unique possibility for her to not only model, but socialize fully nude in an otherwise all-clothed situation. She still looks amazing, and the vibe was really something special.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:07 AM

Thanked 4,135 Times in 416 Posts

Amazing stuff!
I do have some questions!
1. Have you ever asked your wife how she felt while she was nude at the parties? Not during the posing, but just during the mingling part. Surely she was getting something out of being naked in front of all those people???

2. What was your mix of emotions when you would watch her mingling with confidence as the only person naked. Did everybody know you were her hubby?

3. After these private parties was the sex better than usual?

4. Any chance to post a photo of somebody (not your wife) with a similar body type or look? that would really help paint the image.

5. How long was your wife naked at these parties usually? Sounds like hours!

and last Q.

6. Did she ever expose herself during the parties? Even if just as a joke or when sitting etc. Maybe she sat with her legs open or the like and wasn't fazed.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2020, 11:14 AM

She really loved being naked at the parties, when she wasn’t posing. It just felt natural, and since the spouses/partners were mingling around during the poses, her being nude was just part of the whole scene.

By this point, she’d been modeling for this same group long enough that she said it almost seemed silly to cover up between poses. Maybe not “silly”, but she felt like it just seemed unnecessary.

After all, most of the spouses and partners had only ever known her as the nude model at these parties, and the whole vibe was a lot more casual than the more formal “classes”. Music playing, food, drink, conversation. Everyone chatting while she was modeling, sometimes asking for her input on topics too (while she modeled). Very much a good-vibe atmosphere.

It quickly got to the point where the non-artist spouses and partners really seemed to get a big kick out of knowing someone socially, who they only knew and interacted with when she was nude. Sometime she’d run into one of them out in public, and to a person they all would eventually say it seemed weird seeing her with clothes on. So it was like “being nude” was a huge part of her persona.

I’ll have to ask her later (she’s out at the moment), but I’m sure she quickly got a nice thrill out of it, especially how it was such a body-positive environment. Yes, with a hint of the erotic (how couldn’t there be), but all in such a fun, upbeat way. She could laugh and joke, and was free to totally be her self, and be naked too, among friends and the Very best friends of those friends (so a high degree of comfort, even though she didn’t know the partners quite as long). It was an excellent screening process, if you want to look at it that way.

I absolutely loved it, and looked forward to going every month (I didn’t right away, but ended up going to every single party for about 4 years, when I sorta got hooked after the first time). I mingled too, sometimes with my wife in her conversations. But more often than not, I did my own thing usually keeping her in my peripheral vision. Not because I was worried about her, but just to enjoy seeing her have so much fun like that.

Most people knew I was her boyfriend (later husband), but not everyone instantly. I always came off as one of the partners, but it usually took a little bit for them to put together that I was “with the model”.

The female partners/spouses of the artists always seemed to taking a liking to me especially, for some reason, which I could only make wild guesses about. Maybe it was interesting to talk to a guy who was so comfortable sharing his wife’s physique with everyone? I’m not sure. Everyone was very mildly flirtatious (the more the wine flowed), and maybe they felt like they clearly weren’t going to get crosswise with mistaken signals with the guy who clearly had the hottest woman in the room.

The parties went pretty late, so I don’t think we had sex much “later that night”, but LOTS the next day. Looking back, I do have to say that seeing her like that (nude at the party for hours) did change my perspective just a little for a few days. She’s always been comfortable being naked around the house with just me, but the parties did cause me to experience her nudity differently for a few days. Hard to explain exactly how, but maybe it was me almost “scoping her out”’ at the parties for hours (something I wouldn’t have done at home), probably had an effect.

The parties were pretty long, usually from 6pm until at least 11pm, so 5+ hours most of the time. By the time I started going to them, she usually took off all her clothes right when she got in the door, like “here’s my coat, and off came her sweater, and pants, and bra and panties, all in less than a minute. It sort of became a tradition, actually, so she got right into character(?) ASAP right after she got in the door. That kind of signaled the true start of the event, because it wasn’t a real party until the nude model got there (and was nude).

The energy in the room felt like it exploded when we would first get there, and there was a very celebratory quality to her stripping off. And totally matter of factly too, NEVER in any sort of striptease sort of way. But, if you can imagine, she and 3-4 people would all be exchanging exuberant verbal hellos, with lots of animated smiles and quips - all while my wife goes from fully dressed to completely naked in less than a minute, all while acting like old friends that hadn’t seen each other in 6 months (even if it had only been a month).

It was clearly all played up a bit, but it all developed naturally from all the good natured relationships she had with all these people. And OMG, it was like fireworks suddenly going off, everyone being so excited to see her again, without even one word usually being said about her body, or any crass or pervy comments. When the model got there, it was time to get serious about the party, even if she wasn’t posing for another 20 minutes, after she’d gotten a little food, and caught up with people.

In a word, it was ELECTRIC. And I would give anything to be a part of that again, with my wife (clearly). But frankly, just as much with any attractive woman so exuberantly shedding all her clothes for a bunch of old friends who knew her best (and maybe only) as being naked. And especially to experience that something like 40 times, is a memory I’ll treasure as long as I live.

Lastly, occasionally her poses would have her a bit more exposed than usual, maybe one or two long poses, but especially when they would do a series of super-quick sketches, of poses lasting maybe 1-2 minutes each (tops). She would sometimes contort herself a bit, and have a lot of fun with it. And that often put her best bits a bit more out there, especially for the much shorter poses. I’ll have to ask her if she remembers that, and if she was conscious about what she was doing.

I’ll have to poke around some One Click Chicks threads, and keep an eye out for some pics of some ladies with her similar body type.
Old 06-02-2020, 12:34 PM

PS: OP here, and I might also add that my wife and I live more than a bit of a "CMNF"-type lifestyle, much of the time. She's nude at home about half the time at home (or bottomless), and when we were first dating and back in her 20's, she was nude at home about 30% of the time. Back then, I was nude maybe 30% too, but now I usually wear something - shorts or jeans and a shirt (often a nice shirt) probably 90% of the time when she's nude (or bottomless).

I started a more general thread about that here too (my first post, actually), here...

(I tried to post a link, but I guess my account is still too new to do that. Anyway, just look at my earliest post history, for the "CMNF General Discussion" thread I started in the last 36 hours or so.)

I'm also thinking about contributing some other stories too -- both non-fiction (but more specific) -- as well as some more fictionalized accounts (based on real life). And in fact, what I'm really hoping to do is explore some creative (erotic) writing in the "Fiction" sub-forum, based on some wild ideas I've been kicking around. So not so much traditional narrative erotic fiction writing, but more creating a fictional world (defining and describing it, its norms and customs, and only then trying to write some slightly more narrative stuff once I've really fleshed out a specific (imaginary) world, where the norms and customs around social nudity, and "CMNF" dynamics are more specifically thought out, especially how my wife and I would like to imagine.

I've recently tried writing some "exhibitionist"-themed pieces (hard to call them erotica, since they're really more like "thought-pieces"), in some other on-line public spaces. But those audiences were clearly more interested in other things (and maybe were younger, and wanted more graphic action). Plus, I'm a little old-school, in that I like this kind of Forum-based software where you can post a topic that can grow and become a group-influenced discussion that evolves over time, maybe months, maybe even a year or more. Unlike today's social media, where threads come and go in the space of 48 hours, with feedback (and interaction) being way too fleeting.

Anyway, that's a little more about us. I said this in my other thread (link above), but I used to post here years ago under a different username, but I really was more into all the pictures. And frankly, I completely ignored this "Erotic Stories" forum area, thinking it was ALL about narrative fiction/non-fiction. But what I wanted, really, was a discussion area for topics, and this seems to be just what I'm looking for.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to okgold6 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 12:20 PM

Talked to my wife a bit more yesterday, and she said she definitely loved / got a thrill out of being naked at all the parties especially. Not that she needed an ego boost, but she said it was just great fun to hang out with people that way, especially people she'd gotten to know over the years.

But she said what made it the most fun was that although she felt like she already knew most of the artists, she really didn't get to know them "as people" -- who they were, where they were from, what their day-jobs were, their politics, etc. -- that whole process of getting to know them a LOT better, SOCIALLY... She said it was just a ton of fun to do that in the nude, like that's just who she was in that social circle. She was the naked one in the group, always naked, she never had to worry about what to wear.

Yeah, she got paid for it, but at the parties, it truly was a pass-the-hat kind of thing, and everybody just put in what they wanted to, $10-$20 usually. My wife said she almost felt kind of guilty taking money for it after a while, since she loved doing it so much. But the passing-the-hat thing was part of the community aspect of the group, and everyone wanted to be seen as contributing.

She was aware that, without anyone intended for it to be that way, that part of what she got paid for -- or at least part of what motivated people to 'donate' to her (if you can call it that) -- was her sparkling personality that would have at least partially lit up the room (at least a little bit), even if she had clothes on. But that, coupled with her just hanging out with everyone while she was nude, in a typical party-like social atmosphere, was a little like lightning in a bottle. Not every model would have been as comfortable doing that, nor would they have been as "social" too.

She occasionally did model with a second nude model in the same sessions. Not at the parties, but for the more formal classes. And she said the other models were always nice, but some of them were.... Well, they weren't exactly "socially awkward", but they weren't as appropriately fun and outgoing (but in a calibrated way) as my wife was, and still is.

My wife has always been great at parties (even with all her clothes on). And by parties, I mean social engagements of all sorts. Cocktail parties, big family-friendly gatherings, super bowl parties, you name it. Not crazy, loud-music parties so much (not her thing), but the kind where you get to engage with people. She's a great listener, but also tells great stories, and she really knows how to engage people in give and take, and isn't afraid to do that if the whole room (or half the room) is listening in on a particularly lively discussion at the center of it all.

I'll have to see if she can remember any specific stories. Me too, for that matter.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to okgold6 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 11:00 AM

Thanked 4,635 Times in 412 Posts
Default Great story

You are a lucky guy to have such a wife.

One thing you mentioned about "The energy in the room felt like it exploded" when your wife showed up reminded me of something. It's a totally different situation, but once at a nudist resort I got into a hot tub with a bunch of guys while my wife went to the bathroom. No one was saying a word. When my wife arrived she bent over using the handrails to enter the tub and her very large, long breasts hung down as she got into the tub. It was like someone set off a cherry bomb; suddenly every single guy started talking/joking, etc.

Does your wife enjoy nude beaches also, or does she only enjoy it when other people are clothed?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2020, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
Does your wife enjoy nude beaches also, or does she only enjoy it when other people are clothed?
We both enjoy nude beaches (although we've been to a lot more family-friendly nudist resorts/clubs than beaches).

As far as her enjoying fully nudist environs more than when she's nude with clothed folks, she said they're both fun but entirely different experiences. She said when everyone is naked (nudist stuff), it's more an 'everyday' sort of feeling (because it's a level playing field). But also, she reminded me that all her nude modeling with all the fully-clothed (and the drawing-party situations), that was with a particular and often eclectic group of people. A group saw the world differently to begin with, even more so than the nudists we've gotten to know.

The other thing that was different, she said, was that she was used to all eyes being on her with the artists - yeah (duh), because they were drawing her. But also it was just super-fun to engage them outside of when she was posing (and I can vouch for what a fun and interesting group most of them were).

In a way, she said her being nude was almost like a "costume" she wore to those parties. Her bare body defined her role with the group (as it had for years of modeling for them in more traditional art-class type sessions). And for me (and for everyone), it was really fun to see her "keep her costume on" even when she "wasn't on stage" (i.e. wasn't posing), and it just came to be part of her persona.

We moved 1,000 miles away, and she was modeling with the group all the way up until the last couple months before we left the area. It would have been interesting IF she had fallen away from the modeling (for whatever reason), and then IF she had later the chance to "crash" one of their parties a few years later.

Frankly, that gives me half a mind to maybe write something for the "Erotica: Fiction" sub-forum here. I'd actually been trying to think of an angle to write up something that captures some of her "naked at the artist parties" experiences, and maybe I could write a fictitious story about her going back 3-4 years later (after she'd move, but was back in town). And maybe on cahoots with the party host, she shows up as a surprise guest - stripping off all her clothes as she waltzes into the party.

Not sure there's enough to make a whole story out of it, but maybe with some flashbacks or something? Food for thought, anyway.

As far as me being a lucky guy, that's for sure!!

She doesn't exactly miss the traditional modeling as much, but we both miss the social sphere where she got to hang out in the nude like she did. It was something we looked forward to every month, and we would plan to make sure we never had to miss one of those parties. I'm sure the group appreciated it too, because I'm sure it wouldn't have been quite the same with another less vivacious model. BTW, I just looked up "vivacious" = "adjectiveespecially of a woman) attractively lively and animated". That' my wife!! And she's at her MOST vivacious sans clothes!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to okgold6 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2020, 09:38 AM

Thanked 26,511 Times in 1,269 Posts

The art college local university has exhibitions in the spring, showing off the masterpieces of the graduating students, we have purchased some really nice art this way at good prices. Frequently the artist is standing by his work, talking about it, it helps to make a sale. One of my favorites was an almost life size female nude, a very nice work, the artist was standing there with his GF who was obviously the model for the piece. There she is in real life and that's her nude.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2020, 03:59 PM

Thanked 3,124 Times in 253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
The art college local university has exhibitions in the spring, showing off the masterpieces of the graduating students, we have purchased some really nice art this way at good prices. Frequently the artist is standing by his work, talking about it, it helps to make a sale. One of my favorites was an almost life size female nude, a very nice work, the artist was standing there with his GF who was obviously the model for the piece. There she is in real life and that's her nude.
At the art gallery downtown, there was an exhibit opening a couple of years ago, featuring several very lifelike full size canvases of about six different nude models, all painted by one very good artist, all full frontal and explicitly detailed. Each canvas was floor-to-ceiling in size. The models were mature, real, everyday women, not young chippies. The best part was that 3 of them attended the opening and were very forthright in discussing how they had come to disrobe and pose for this project.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2020, 12:37 AM

Thanked 4,635 Times in 412 Posts
Default In the new place

Any chance you might find a new group of people in the area you now live in? I think your wife would get a real thrill out of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okgold6 View Post
We both enjoy nude beaches (although we've been to a lot more family-friendly nudist resorts/clubs than beaches).

As far as her enjoying fully nudist environs more than when she's nude with clothed folks, she said they're both fun but entirely different experiences. She said when everyone is naked (nudist stuff), it's more an 'everyday' sort of feeling (because it's a level playing field). But also, she reminded me that all her nude modeling with all the fully-clothed (and the drawing-party situations), that was with a particular and often eclectic group of people. A group saw the world differently to begin with, even more so than the nudists we've gotten to know.

The other thing that was different, she said, was that she was used to all eyes being on her with the artists - yeah (duh), because they were drawing her. But also it was just super-fun to engage them outside of when she was posing (and I can vouch for what a fun and interesting group most of them were).

In a way, she said her being nude was almost like a "costume" she wore to those parties. Her bare body defined her role with the group (as it had for years of modeling for them in more traditional art-class type sessions). And for me (and for everyone), it was really fun to see her "keep her costume on" even when she "wasn't on stage" (i.e. wasn't posing), and it just came to be part of her persona.

We moved 1,000 miles away, and she was modeling with the group all the way up until the last couple months before we left the area. It would have been interesting IF she had fallen away from the modeling (for whatever reason), and then IF she had later the chance to "crash" one of their parties a few years later.

Frankly, that gives me half a mind to maybe write something for the "Erotica: Fiction" sub-forum here. I'd actually been trying to think of an angle to write up something that captures some of her "naked at the artist parties" experiences, and maybe I could write a fictitious story about her going back 3-4 years later (after she'd move, but was back in town). And maybe on cahoots with the party host, she shows up as a surprise guest - stripping off all her clothes as she waltzes into the party.

Not sure there's enough to make a whole story out of it, but maybe with some flashbacks or something? Food for thought, anyway.

As far as me being a lucky guy, that's for sure!!

She doesn't exactly miss the traditional modeling as much, but we both miss the social sphere where she got to hang out in the nude like she did. It was something we looked forward to every month, and we would plan to make sure we never had to miss one of those parties. I'm sure the group appreciated it too, because I'm sure it wouldn't have been quite the same with another less vivacious model. BTW, I just looked up "vivacious" = "adjectiveespecially of a woman) attractively lively and animated". That' my wife!! And she's at her MOST vivacious sans clothes!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:

Tags
cmnf, life drawing, nude model, oon

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
BOWA SSS HC 0064

3m:21s

06-29-2010
sos patata missione calcetto ED123

8m:49s

07-02-2012
head3

0m:47s