Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-15-2017, 03:55 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbus View Post
I got into modeling quite by accident when I was at a life class and the resident model failed to turn up. The teacher asked for a volunteer and several of the rest of the class put me forward as a candidate. I somewhat reluctantly agreed and went behind a screen and removed my clothes. It was quite a moment stepping out from behind the screen and to my amazement I got a round of applause, which actually made me slightly embarrassed.
That is one of my favourite scenarios in the ENF-category!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbus View Post
Back in the eighties I modelled for several art classes and photographers. Some of these sessions went a bit further than I had anticipated and I had to keep a close eye on developments.
I was happy to pose nude, After all that was what was expected and when asked if I would open my legs for the artists or photographer I reluctantly did so.
I also posed with other models, both male and female often taking a firm hold on an over excited cock.
I vividly remember the first time that I spread my legs showing good view of my vagina. The art teacher talked about what the students were looking at and pointed to the various parts, even touching me occasionally to illustrate his point. Laying on your back with a stranger pulling your labia apart to open the view to your clitoris is a mighty strange experience and not without a certain degree of stimulation.
During the period when I was posing I had all sorts of experiences that included having my vagina licked by a female model, having it penetrated by a male one and a male one who wanted to lick my anus.
Have you any similar experiences. If so it would be nice to hear of them.
This doesnt sound like a legitimate art class or teacher
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 05:51 PM

Thanked 14,117 Times in 663 Posts

At what age did you pose for the art class?
Did you pose before this for pictures ?

When you stood there did you think o god what am I doing, or was it a what the hell moment .
Did your nerves get to you standing there or was it a o well moment .

Did you look at the picture that had been done after the class had finished .

I remember a friend telling me she had posed for a art class when the model didn't turn up, but never looked at the pictures just run off and got dressed and left .
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 06:56 PM

Thanked 14,670 Times in 408 Posts
Default Art class

In answer to the question of how legitimate the art class was I am not at all sure because it took place in France and did seem very casual. I did ask myself what I was doing when I stood up in front of the class and yet if you have ever done this kind of thing you will find that you soon become the one who is confident and the potential artists are the shy ones. Or, at least, that was my experience, wherever I did any nude work I became the one in control. I suppose that might have something to do with the fact that I was the reason for them being there and my nudity was not a great problem to me because I was a practicing naturist and spent much of my time nude and was very used to being observed in my natural state. I have not quite told the truth about control because there was a girl with whom I posed often and she was always in control when we were together but normally I took control and decided what poses I was prepared to do.

I also allowed Marcel, the photographer, to direct his shoots, which I would think was pretty normal. He was never very demanding and some of the pictures in my portfolio were done by him. I did get to see the pictures but as they were his property I could not keep too many of them and none with other models where their faces were visible.

After our first session he asked if we would both be prepared to either trim or remove our pubes. I talked to my husband about this and he was all for total removal and so I went ahead and did just that. strangely enough it was more daunting stepping out with my genitals exposed than it had been when I first posed for the art students. The feeling is of vulnerability, especially back in 1979 when I first did it. I was aged nearly thirty and it was just about as bold a thing that I had done, especially when I exposed myself to the other more conventional campers who generally held on to all their hair. I did start a bit of a trend which is today, more the norm than the exception

When Marcel saw what I had done in the way of depletion he was very pleased saying that he wanted pictures with the girls as well as men showing their genitals. Our preparation for a session now included vagina preparation which was mostly teasing our labia into a swollen state and sometimes separating the two sides so as to pronounce the lips.

We posed together giving a good display of these features and at one stage rubbed our vagina together and I guess that was very sexy because we both became very wet before we had finished.

On our next sessions Marcel said he wanted us to do some pictures in the 69 position and I was a bit concerned if I would enjoy this but time would tell.
Old 10-16-2017, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpiker View Post
At what age did you pose for the art class?
Did you pose before this for pictures ?

When you stood there did you think o god what am I doing, or was it a what the hell moment .
Did your nerves get to you standing there or was it a o well moment .

Did you look at the picture that had been done after the class had finished .

I remember a friend telling me she had posed for a art class when the model didn't turn up, but never looked at the pictures just run off and got dressed and left .
I think that I have answered most of your questions in my subsequent piece but to clarify, I was just short of thirty when I first posed for the art class. I had posed for my husband before this and , of course, being a naturist was quite used to being nude in front of others.

There was a moment when I wondered what I had got myself into but this came more when I had removed my pubes, because I was the only one at the time to have done this. I came to love the sensation of being exposed in that area and this did satisfy my enjoyment of being an exhibitionist.

I did look at the work afterwards but only on the first occasion, thereafter it was all much of a routine . I hope this answers some of your questions and I thank you for your interest.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 11:30 AM

Default Marcel

Marcel was pleased with the result of my depletion when we met for a magazine photo shoot This was one where I did not have another model and I had to pose in some woodland. I thought that he would want me to just flash from a coat or the like but no he wanted me to walk about nude and there were people about. This was not quite the same as being on the naturist site because was I not only naked but also showing a totally exposed set of genitalia.
I can tell you that it was both exciting and scary all at the same time.
I am going to show you before and after pictures and maybe you could indicate which, if either you prefer.
Attached Thumbnails
nude 06.jpg   bald af.jpg  

Old 10-16-2017, 04:40 PM

Thanked 14,117 Times in 663 Posts

Thank you for your answers very interesting reading .

Lets hope this thread carry's on .
Many thanks
JP
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 06:43 PM

Smile Published

After my session with Marcel in the woodland, which was quite a success, he asked me if I was prepared to let the pictures be published in a top shelf magazine in France. My husband agreed and so it was that I found myself looking out from the pages of a quite tasteful magazine that contained quite a few nudes but to my amazement I had the centrefold.

In the meantime my husband asked if he might take some pictures in the same wood, whilst I had no pubes, a request to which I had little objection considering that my visit with Marcel had been fun and having taken the chance of being naked in a public wood once I could not see why one more time should be a problem. I attach a couple of his pictures here. Marcel's pictures had a copyright but our do not.

The next time that I posed for Marcel it was once more with a French female model, who had also removed her pubes and he wanted us to be quite adventurous insomuch as he wanted us to adopt the 69 position and pay oral attention to each other's vaginas. I had never done anything like that before but the French girl had and she lead the way by laying me on my back and opening my legs but instead of using her fingers to spread my labia she used her tongue. As she probed into me she found my clitoris and a whole new world of excitement opened. She was evidently experienced in girl girl love making and fairly soon she lifted her leg over my face and presented me with her vagina. As I have said I was completely new to this and whilst I knew the structure of a woman's genitals I had never studied them at such close quarters. She reached round behind herself and parted her labia and plonked herself down on my face.

There is more to hear about such encounters but I will save it for another occasion. Here, in the meantime, are some of the shots that I took with my husband.
Attached Thumbnails
7a wood 03.jpg   7A wood 06.jpg  

Old 10-17-2017, 03:46 AM

Default One day with Marcel

I was to spend a whole day with Marcel and one of his other models who was experienced in erotic shoots and it proved to be both interesting and enlightening.

We did some fairly normal poses during the morning. These involved some embraces and handstands and rolling in the grass. We were using the garden of a friend as a studio and while this was private the friend came and went as he felt. I spent the day nude, which was not unusual for me but I forgot where my clothes were I was so relaxed. The other model was very sweet and was careful to make sure that I looked at my best all the time. Keeping ones nipples erect was important and being in the fresh air this was not too hard but she occasionally gave them a tweak or a gentle suck and this got me in the mood as well as having the desired effect upon their shape.

After a lunch taken in the garden Marcel produced a bed in the garden and asked that we worked on it. The other model knew what he meant and went to it with some enthusiasm, spreading my legs apart and teasing my labia apart whilst I lay back and enjoyed the sensation. She also worked on my nipples and soon had my juices running down between the cheeks of my bottom. She asked me to finger her vagina and she was also very wet but said that there was no need for a towel. So saying she bent down and set about licking up the liquid including that which had flowed onto my anus. I had little choice but to return the compliment and was quite surprised at how much I liked the taste

She had not finished, however, and proceed to take my labia between her teeth and gently pull each lip and this was the most wonderful of sensations. It was a memorable day and I came away both tired and in need of my husbands attentions.
Attached Thumbnails
NU 1952.jpg  
Old 10-17-2017, 08:02 AM

Thanked 2,089 Times in 246 Posts

Fantastic stories and photo's!
My new favourite thread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tommytomato For This Useful Post:

Tags
bold, explicit, nude, posing, spread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s