Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2023, 07:38 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by damonpercival52 View Post
Yes.

A few years back I was
Cool story. Were all 3 guys fully hard in front of your wife? Did she comment on them at all?

Last edited by Turtle; 11-01-2023 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2023, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
Cool story. Were all 3 guys fully hard in front of your wife? Did she comment on them at all?
Tom was too nervous I think. But Paul and Nick were fully hard, and not afraid of showing it lol. She really appreciated that. She didn't comment directly on them while they were in the room, but she made sure Paul and Nick could see she was admiring their dicks as much as they were admiring her body. I can't remember exactly what she said in the moment, but it was something along the lines of "So it looks like you guys really like what you see?"

She did have a lot more to say after the three of them left and we were fucking. She focused on Paul and Nick since they had actually gotten hard and weren't afraid to show her so much attention. Basically now that she had seen them, she was confident she could handle them. One of the reasons we both finished so quickly was because she was talking about what it would feel like to have all three of us inside her at once. Something I made sure to tell Paul and Nick about later.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to damonpercival52 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2023, 03:36 AM

Thanked 3,383 Times in 246 Posts
Default Our wives and significant others get nude before numerous guys at least annually

My wife and our friends' wives get nude at least annually at a biker rally. It is a lot of fun to see the ladies out flashing and watching guys go insane seeing them. Of course, all the guys like seeing each others' wives nude, as well. Her are a number of examples of the ladies offering the guys a good time.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00266.JPG   DSC00301.JPG  

DSC00452.JPG   DSC00471.JPG  

DSC00472.JPG   DSC00514.JPG  

DSC00515.JPG   DSC00519.JPG  

Sturgis26.jpg   DSC00534.JPG  

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2023, 03:39 AM

Default Our wives and significant others get nude...Part 2

Here is a second installment.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01169.JPG   DSC00598.JPG  

DSC00610.JPG   DSC00635.JPG  

DSC00637.JPG   DSC00640.JPG  

DSC001584.JPG   DSC001592.JPG  

DSC001603.JPG   DSC001672.JPG  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2023, 03:42 AM

Default Our wives and significant others get nude...Part 3

Here is a 3rd installment.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC002054.JPG   DSC002123.JPG  

DSC003963.JPG   DSC007672.JPG  

DSCI0424 (2).JPG   Sturgis26.jpg  

DSCI0475 (2).JPG   DSCI0478 (2).JPG  

DSCI0482 (2).JPG   DSCI0520 (2).jpg  

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2023, 03:46 AM

Default Our wives and significant others get nude...Part 4

Here is the 4th installment.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0521 (3).jpg   DSCI0522 (5).jpg  

DSCI0792 (2).JPG   Sturgis19. (15).jpg  

Sturgis20 (2).jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2023, 05:35 AM

Completely true story, and bit of this already shared in another thread -
I was sharing a room with my buddy on a group vacation, for his 50th birthday. We'd been drinking all day (and all night), and ended up with a bottle of wine back in our room.

We were chatting away about this and that, and he mentioned a tattoo that my wife has. What he didn't know is that she also has a tattoo that he hadn't seen, on her upper thigh/hip. I showed him some pics, and didn't quite realise that on one of the pics i took of her tattoo, you could just get a glimpse of the top of her pussy. He commented about what a great picture it was, and the conversation quickly turned to him talking about how little action he is getting at home, and how much he enjoyed seeing my wife's picture.

I asked if he wanted to see any more, and he instantly said yes, so i showed him a few of her in a bikini, and one in particular of her in a swimsuit, which goes pretty see through when wet. All the time though, he kept talking about the pic where he saw her pussy, and apologised for asking to see it again. I've never shown him, or anyone (in real life), pics of her, and I was really getting off on him looking at her, so I showed him the pic again, which was in a folder, with lots of other pics. The other pics ranged from bikini pics, to selfies of her tits, to her rubbing her pussy.
I told him that i needed the bathroom, and that I would leave my phone next to him, if he wanted to check the pic out. 2 minutes later, i got back to him scrolling through loads of pics of my wife, staring at her tits and pussy, telling me how lucky i am. i looked at a few pics with him, and a couple of vids, before he told me he had to go back to his room - pretty sure he went straight in there to jack off.

I've seen him a couple of times since, and it's not been mentioned, but I'm sure there'll be a time when he sees them again. I love the idea that whenever he sees my wife, he knows exactly what she looks like underneath her clothes!
Old 11-19-2023, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
Yes. We're naturists who have our own apartment in a naturist urbanisation in Spain.

So all of my naturist friends and their partners have seen her naked. We're also part of a 'wild swimming' group in the UK who are relaxed about 'skinny diips', so any friends in that group have seen her naked too.
My wife and I frequent nudist resorts often. We go and see people who we have met there before. My secret fantasy is to meet someone who who didn't know were nudists. Like meeting some friends from home at the resort. I like the idea of showing off my wife to others, but except at resorts she is very shy!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2023, 12:02 AM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomalou View Post
Completely true story, and bit of this already shared in another thread -
I was sharing a room with my buddy on a group vacation, for his 50th birthday. We'd been drinking all day (and all night), and ended up with a bottle of wine back in our room.

We were chatting away about this and that, and he mentioned a tattoo that my wife has. What he didn't know is that she also has a tattoo that he hadn't seen, on her upper thigh/hip. I showed him some pics, and didn't quite realise that on one of the pics i took of her tattoo, you could just get a glimpse of the top of her pussy. He commented about what a great picture it was, and the conversation quickly turned to him talking about how little action he is getting at home, and how much he enjoyed seeing my wife's picture.

I asked if he wanted to see any more, and he instantly said yes, so i showed him a few of her in a bikini, and one in particular of her in a swimsuit, which goes pretty see through when wet. All the time though, he kept talking about the pic where he saw her pussy, and apologised for asking to see it again. I've never shown him, or anyone (in real life), pics of her, and I was really getting off on him looking at her, so I showed him the pic again, which was in a folder, with lots of other pics. The other pics ranged from bikini pics, to selfies of her tits, to her rubbing her pussy.
I told him that i needed the bathroom, and that I would leave my phone next to him, if he wanted to check the pic out. 2 minutes later, i got back to him scrolling through loads of pics of my wife, staring at her tits and pussy, telling me how lucky i am. i looked at a few pics with him, and a couple of vids, before he told me he had to go back to his room - pretty sure he went straight in there to jack off.

I've seen him a couple of times since, and it's not been mentioned, but I'm sure there'll be a time when he sees them again. I love the idea that whenever he sees my wife, he knows exactly what she looks like underneath her clothes!
It is an incredible thrill to share nude pictures with guys who know her like friends. I’ve done with a couple friends over the years. I’ve posted those experiences in different message threads in this site. I can’t totally explain it, but I do know that I enjoy it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2024, 09:06 AM

Default Nude in front of sleepover guests

There have been a lot of times when our friends saw my wife naked - mostly while in a changing room together, changing into swimsuites at a lake or especially at the sauna. So rather normal situations.

But one more interesting event comes to my mind:
We rarely have friends at our place for a sleep over because most of them live pretty close and prefer to sleep at their own place. So we are not used to having other people at our home for the night.
My wife always only wears a t-shirt without panties for sleeping. Normally she gets out of bed in the morning, grabs something to drink from the kitchen, goes to the bathroom and then get's dressed.

A while ago two friends (a couple) stayed for a sleepover in summer. They got up early and I got out of bed too to help them make coffee. My wife wanted to sleep a little longer.
The three of us were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee when my wife opened the kitchen door.

She was is her typical summer sleeping outfit, wearing a thin white croptop with her nipples clearly visible and no panties. Her landing strip and shaved pussy lips were perfectly lit by the morning sun shining through the window.

Apparently she completely forgot our friends were there. As she saw them sitting there she was shocked at first. But she played it cool and continued her morning routine walking to the fridge and grabbing something to drink. The guy tried to look away but the girl just stared at her pussy and ass when she walked past
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022