Thanked 1,999 Times in 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnudeworld View Post
Public starts to undress at 2:19:00
Yep, you're right.
Old 06-26-2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staypuftbr View Post
all the live presentations they put on a playlist in the channel, but sometimes the video is blocked due to audio track, there was a moment where they singed a famous 70's song, I think in the second act...

I have the first act because I put jdownloder to download it before it was shut down, but it has almost 3GB

all the ladies without outfits and special makeup are from the crowd, there were really nice ones...
today in the same time has a new presentation
Any chance that you could edit that 3GB first act for one or two of the, um, juicier clips, Staypuftbr? I'm sure you'd be guaranteed loads of thank-yous>
The Following User Says Thank You to Calum McRae For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2017, 02:41 PM

Thanked 7,378 Times in 552 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatico86 View Post
It starts today and will be streamed on their channel www.youtube.com/user/uzonauzyna
Every date in the image below
28 shows streamed in 720p, with a new "cast" (audience) every show -- I will definitely be needing a new hard drive, unless a lot of them end up being blocked by my new mortal enemy Naxos before I get a chance to grab them.

Quote:
takes from the 1st act
Many thanks for the screenies, staypuftr. For anyone wondering, the Sunday show (youtube.com/watch?v=vkhKNbExNFg) is still downloadable right now, even though it's not on the playlist (youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTN97D_XfEQHIoUtB98L01kmFB0IPqiCD) yet, and the only one on the playlist is the Saturday show, which is currently blocked. I didn't follow the streaming of Bacantes religiously, but of the ones I tried to watch, two showings were blocked by Naxos. One of them -- from the middle of the run, maybe in March -- ended up being restored, and the other one -- the final one, April 02, never did get restored. So maybe this past Saturday's show ends up coming back, and maybe it doesn't. If I remember right, they may have muted the entire audio track for the one they brought back. I can see why they might not think it's worthwhile to do that, though of course there are plenty of people who would like to see it anyway.

It won't always be easy to be sitting by my computer on summer weekend evenings, but when I can, I'm going to be recording the stream with Windows's built-in screen capture while it runs, and if the show gets pulled from YouTube again, I'll try to share what I've captured. It ends up even lower quality than the stream itself, which is nowhere near as good as the quality of the non-streamed, edited videos they share, but it will still be worthwhile.

A few shots from Sunday's show. The first attachment is a gif, because single screenshots can't effectively portray the moment of the old director starting to help a very conservatively-dressed cutie out of her clothes. The gif doesn't show her smile well enough either, but it's better than a single screenie. Timestamps are in the screenshot filenames.
Attached Thumbnails
ZeHelpsCutieOutOfClothes-2.19.00.gif   Macumba_jun25_audienceMembers-2.19.46.jpg  

Macumba_jun25_group-2.42.28.jpg   Macumba_jun25_group-2.44.22.jpg  

Last edited by schlubby; 06-26-2017 at 02:44 PM.
Old 06-26-2017, 02:55 PM

Default best moment

The best moment is 2:28:28 when we got a Nice close.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:24 PM

Thanked 5,142 Times in 369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaelxx View Post
The best moment is 2:28:28 when we got a Nice close.
yes, just be careful not to stop it any earlier than that lol

can we get timestamps for all the 'good' parts?
Old 06-26-2017, 05:00 PM

Thanked 7,378 Times in 552 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlubby View Post
A few shots from Sunday's show. The first attachment is a gif, because single screenshots can't effectively portray the moment of the old director starting to help a very conservatively-dressed cutie out of her clothes. The gif doesn't show her smile well enough either, but it's better than a single screenie. Timestamps are in the screenshot filenames.
My mistake, the gif is from 2:18:16, not 2:19:00. Watching the gif again, it really isn't anything like the expressiveness of the moment in the video, so check it out at YouTube:
youtu.be/vkhKNbExNFg?t=8296
It probably won't mean much to most people, but it's my obsession for the day, I guess. Maybe someone else will like it, too. I'm intentionally not saying he "feels her up" or something like that. It just seems like a sweet, intimate moment they're having in front of everyone, where she wasn't expecting to be up for any of this, but she is. Shy, but opening up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schlubby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2017, 11:47 PM

Thanked 2,204 Times in 60 Posts
Default my clips from Macumba Antropófaga of June 25

Macumba Antropófaga - AO VIVO 25 de junho

I made some edited clips of the most interesting parts of the performance. There is more male nudity than female including closeups of penis, balls and even anus. Closeups of lady bits are very very few, but I think I catched all of them. Some portions of the clips have No Sound
I also made some excerpts from the rehearsal of May 26 (Ensaio de Macumba Antropófaga 26 de maio). I'll post them if you want them.

These are the links for the edits I made including a brief description of each one and the time lapse from the original video. See the pics for more references.
Remember: if you can't stand male nudity don't watch this.

EDIT 1
1:29:53 - 1:38:51
http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/xKU0Xy71/file.html
Couple liying naked, good views of her body. Some bits from the dancers

EDIT 2
1:43:17 – 1:43:32
http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/9lrcl8c8/file.html
Very short clip. Pussy close up of one of the dancers, pity is not HD

EDIT 3
1:45:10 - 1:54:06
http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/RBmWW9d4/file.html
Simulated sex scene, spread vagina seen

EDIT 4
1:55:54 - 1:59:36
http://www104.zippyshare.com/v/XkML5GYu/file.html
Fat dude being bounded and oiled, penis touching and nice bushes

EDIT 5
2:00:37 - 2:09:08
http://www104.zippyshare.com/v/XAxPN1ba/file.html
Mostly dicks and balls. Sorry you can skip this

EDIT 6
2:17:49 - 2:25:23
http://www97.zippyshare.com/v/DGgTt164/file.html
BEST CLIP: audience stripped. Watch out for the big breasted blonde, she is clearly embarrased and didn´t last long

EDIT 7
2:26:00 - 2:33:00
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/nymV8tkn/file.html
Group dancing naked and the only really explicit labia closeup

EDIT 8
2:38:15 - 2:47:52
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/ORbZ48UI/file.html
More group dancing, and best views of the beautiful naked cameralady (tough she is responsable for the dicks shots)

EDIT 9
3:37:10 - 3:39:15
http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/gp1GW6mZ/file.html
weird clip of 2 jackass pretending to be children, pussy closeup

EDIT 10
5:05:13 - 5:07:38
http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/moenE9a2/file.html
nice slit on the chubby dancer, but more penis and balls

PD: Please let me know if my english is OK.
Attached Thumbnails
EDIT 1 nice view.jpg   EDIT 2 closeup.jpg  

EDIT 3 sex scene.jpg   EDIT 4 some bush.jpg  

EDIT 5 few girls.jpg   EDIT 6 embarrased blonde from audience.jpg  

EDIT 7 explicit nudity.jpg   EDIT 8 naked cameralady.jpg  

EDIT 9 weird.jpg   EDIT 10 nice slit.jpg  

The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to freee For This Useful Post:
8nman, aaronsatie, aftadark, aiapilita9, antxon21, armpit, badrus, beca, bigmac22, Bonergate, bozimoto, butterfly_pink_73, byoboy, bysuvy@cmail.club, Calum McRae, chandran1, chojun, Christophe89, crispus, danzo, davey564, eclipsecz, ECUpirate, edoeducation, exloverboy, Fingerfucker, flanker7, Gardyn, garoux44, gladiator82, gnemos, gs500e91, heymrfingers, iamfirst, JanniR, jaws262, john_amadeus_r, kaiserlee, karp, kenalamo, kikito, knifevalley, krullbagge, laylak, Lebos, leiao, leon1574, leonidas22, lollipop2, marlenkuntz, massena1799, mgs24, mplot, namor66, natmovies, ninja10, nopirates, ocmachado, ohalxdmaxoeo, olaola, oregonlt3, pvp3020, quietones, retrac55, ripstar1, rodela37, ryant282, schlubby, scrib38, solarking, star88th, staypuftbr, stoom, therookman, tkb123, tobi78, tvbert, voyscream24, WalnutSolo, whyx3, Wunderlichman, xp2
Old 06-27-2017, 12:38 AM

Thanked 24,532 Times in 932 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlubby View Post
28 shows streamed in 720p, with a new "cast" (audience) every show -- I will definitely be needing a new hard drive, unless a lot of them end up being blocked by my new mortal enemy Naxos before I get a chance to grab them.

Many thanks for the screenies, staypuftr. For anyone wondering, the Sunday show (youtube.com/watch?v=vkhKNbExNFg) is still downloadable right now, even though it's not on the playlist (youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTN97D_XfEQHIoUtB98L01kmFB0IPqiCD) yet, and the only one on the playlist is the Saturday show, which is currently blocked. I didn't follow the streaming of Bacantes religiously, but of the ones I tried to watch, two showings were blocked by Naxos. One of them -- from the middle of the run, maybe in March -- ended up being restored, and the other one -- the final one, April 02, never did get restored. So maybe this past Saturday's show ends up coming back, and maybe it doesn't. If I remember right, they may have muted the entire audio track for the one they brought back. I can see why they might not think it's worthwhile to do that, though of course there are plenty of people who would like to see it anyway.

It won't always be easy to be sitting by my computer on summer weekend evenings, but when I can, I'm going to be recording the stream with Windows's built-in screen capture while it runs, and if the show gets pulled from YouTube again, I'll try to share what I've captured. It ends up even lower quality than the stream itself, which is nowhere near as good as the quality of the non-streamed, edited videos they share, but it will still be worthwhile.

one think you can do is wait the 1st act to finish, than you throw the link in JDownloader, so at least you can download the best part of the show in case the whole video will be shut in the end.

I'm trying to upload on youtube the piece i got from the day 24 this dawn, tomorrow I post the link
The Following User Says Thank You to staypuftbr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2017, 02:51 AM

Thanked 41,775 Times in 1,669 Posts

Quote:
one think you can do is wait the 1st act to finish, than you throw the link in JDownloader, so at least you can download the best part of the show in case the whole video will be shut in the end.

I'm trying to upload on youtube the piece i got from the day 24 this dawn, tomorrow I post the link
If the youtube thing doesn't work, you might trying to upload the file to a site that accommodates the sharing of larger files, like mega.nz. If you were to do that, I have some video editing software and I'd be happy to excerpt a couple of relevant clips, for the group.

Tags
stage, theatre

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022