uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2019, 12:58 PM

Default Farm Girl's Boudoir Shoot [Cheat] [Threesome] [Real]

Jennifer stopped by my place on the way home from work and just barged on in. She had taken to doing this, not knocking like a normal guest. Today she was wearing shorts and a tank top, not a normal outfit for her to wear to work. “What's up?” I asked her. She told me about how her and the other secretary, a married mother of two a couple years older than me named Tanya, had served drinks at a charity golf tournament for the day. She laughed when she admitted that the tips weren't good until they took off their bras and poured water on their shirts. Her story had its intended effect, and she smiled her devilish grin at my noticeable reaction. “Can I ask you for a favor?” she asked.

Of course she could. She told me that her and Tanya had an appointment coming up with a local photographer to make a calendar for their husbands. Each girl was supposed to bring a few outfits, and would take turns in front of the camera. Both had anniversaries coming up and thought splitting a photoshoot would be a good present for their husbands. I was instantly intrigued. “What kind of outfits?” She smiled and answered, “Naughty ones.” She had a large shoulder bag with her and started pulling out all different manner of lingerie. She asked for help picking out some outfits. I gulped and helped her select a black camisole, a blue matching pair of bra and panties, and a white sheer neglige. “You should probably try these on, to make sure they fit you” I teased. She smiled and said no, but if I was lucky I'd get to see a few of the tamer photos from the shoot.

Later that week I stopped by her office to take Jennifer to lunch. Tanya was there and decided to join us. She was a cute blonde, taller than Jennifer by an inch or two. She also had nice long legs, showing them off in a white skirt and a blue top stretched over what looked to be solid B-cups. She sported a nice tan, not quite as dark as Jennifer's, and had brown eyes. I wondered if she was a natural blonde and decided she probably wasn't. Over lunch, Jennifer mentioned to Tanya how she had sought out my advice on outfit selection for their upcoming photoshoot. I took the opportunity to mention that I was willing to foot the bill for the shoot, if I could get a copy of the photos. Both girls blushed and laughed and said they would think about it. I got a text a day later declining my offer. Darn.

The next weekend, I got a text from Jennifer. “Are you busy? I need a BIG favor.” I was sitting around the house binge watching Netflix episodes of Spartacus. “Nah not really. What's up?” She texted back immediately. “The photographer requires a chaperone to our shoot, and Tanya's friend backed out at the last moment. Can you come with us? We're already here.” “Um...I guess so but it'll cost you big time” I answered, already grabbing a hat and sunglasses and heading for the door. “Oh I'll make it up to you, I promise” Jennifer responded.

When I got to the studio, both girls were waiting for me. The photographer introduced himself as Daniel, with a big grin on his face. We shook hands and I settled into a seat tucked in the corner of the studio, expecting an hour of seeing these two pretty ladies model lingerie and maybe a swimsuit. Boy was I wrong. I spent the next four hours watching Jennifer and Tanya drink wine and get more and more uninhibited. Within the first hour, they were posing topless, and in the last hour were both completely naked, taking photos together in ludicrously seductive poses. Tanya was completely shaved, and had light brown small nipples. Her stomach was flat and it was hard to believe she had two small children. Jennifer had grown a little landing trail, dark brown and neatly trimmed, and her pink nipples stood out from perfectly perky breasts edging toward a C-cup. The photographer and I both grinned the whole time, and the ladies were laughing and giggling at my obvious arousal. Eventually, the photographer suggested I stand in for a few pictures with the girls. They readily agreed, and playfully pulled my t-shirt off. I worked out and its showed. The photos turned out great, both girls running their hands over my chest, playfully draping legs across me or kissing me on both cheeks.

As the shoot ended, both girls admitted they were too tipsy to drive. I helped them toss their outfits in their bags, hoping I got the right outfits into the right girl's bag, and helped them climb into my truck. We decided to drop Tanya off first, since she was closest to the studio. I put her address in my GPS and by the time we pulled into the driveway of her two-story home her and Jennifer were kissing each other. Tanya invited us in, dropping that her husband and kids were out of town visiting the grandparents for the weekend.

We all grinned, and I could hardly believe my luck. I grabbed her bag from behind the seat and followed the two ladies inside. Tanya broke open another bottle of wine, which her and Jennifer quickly began sampling. It didn't take long for them to begin getting very friendly with each other, and then they both took turns kissing me. I suggested we move this to the bedroom, and they both grabbed one of my hands and pulled me off the couch. We went upstairs, each lady giggling and taking something off as we went, leaving a trail of clothes through the house.

By the time we reached the second floor master bedroom, both girls were completely naked and starting to strip my clothes off as well. We all laughed and took turns kissing each other. I couldn't believe my luck, when both girls bent over the bed and Tanya asked, “Which one of us do you want first?”

Tanya's ass was flatter than Jennifer's bubble butt, but I could see her pussy dripping down her leg. I stepped up behind her, grabbed her hips, and guided myself in. She did a little wiggle with her butt when I slid in, enveloping me with her warmth and wetness. I had to calm myself down a little, anticipating finishing off with Jennifer's tight young body. Jennifer climbed onto the bed on her knees, facing Tanya. She began kissing her and rubbing her clit while I pounded Tanya from behind. I pulled out for a minute, to pace myself, and ordered Jennifer on her back. She laid back and I pushed Tanya's head between her legs, face down ass up in the air. Again I entered her, slowly this time, teasing and caressing her with my cock. I reached around her and fondled her breast with one hand while I rubbed her clit with my other. After several minutes she came, shaking violently and crying out into Jennifer's crotch. I pulled out, letting her fall to the side and pulled Jennifer by her calves to the edge of the bed.

I had been waiting for this for years, thinking back to the days when she nagged me to visit her at the ice cream store, to the first selfie she sent me, our lunches together playfully teasing each other, and to our “massage encounter” as I called it in my apartment. This was going to be a dream come true. I gazed into her blue eyes, her face was flush as no doubt mine was. I slid my hands up her legs, to her thighs, relishing the soft firmness of them, then her hips. I positioned myself against her lips and she nodded. I pushed and met resistance. She was dripping wet, so I pushed again, and again, and again, and with a great release her lips finally gave way. I've never felt a woman so tight, even when dripping wet. I almost came in an instant, but I calmed myself, slid in deeper, and we began making love. She reached for me and pulled my head toward hers. We kissed, and my hands began to explore her body as I thrust again, and again, and again into her folds.

Soon my legs were shaking from holding myself up, and I pulled out to reposition myself. Jennifer scooted back to the pillows at the head of the bead and opened her legs for me again. I climbed on top, positioned both of her legs on my shoulders, and positioned my cock to enter her again. She was so tight, it was like high school prom all over again. I saw her wince and asked “Are you ok?” “Never better” she gasped before pulling my head to her mouth again. We kissed and I slid deep inside her once more. When I came up for air, Tanya was laying on the bed rubbing herself, pressed up against our side. I leaned over and kissed her, then sucked on her nipple. Her eyes rolled back in her head. I pulled out of Jessica and placed the head of my cock against her clit. Then I bent down and kissed her breasts, rubbing myself on her clit with one hand.

She pushed at my shoulder and rolled me on my back, swinging her leg over me. Jennifer guided me inside her, and began sliding up and down my shaft, then grinding forward and back with me fully engulfed in her. The whole time, she locked eyes on mine, making me truly hers in the moment. Tanya eventually rolled over and began kissing me and alternately sucking on Jennifer's breasts, but the whole time Jennifer's eyes were on mine. I was enraptured. She soon came, moaning with pleasure but never losing eye contact. I asked her if I could come inside her and she nodded once, grinding into me harder and faster than ever before, her breasts swaying and bouncing. I grabbed her ass in both hands and shot my load as deep into her as I could manage, yet still she locked eyes on mine. When I went limp with relief, she still sat with me inside her and leaned over to kiss me. Her and Tanya kissed me at the same time, our three mouths meeting together.

After a few minutes basking in the bliss of sexual satisfaction, we began to get up. Tanya turned on the shower and asked if we wanted to join her. I knew I did, and when Jennifer agreed I expected a second round of sexual desire to flare up. It did. I regained my erection in the shower and Tanya called being on top this time, not even bothering to dry off. She was absolutely wild, starting with reverse cowgirl, and then turning to face me with both legs stretched out alongside my chest. She bounced with utter abandon on my cock, coming a second time and telling me to cum inside her. I did, gladly, as Jennifer kissed her neck and played with her breasts from behind.

A few weeks later, I got a text from Jennifer. “Stop by the office.” I did, finding that the girls had gotten their calendars back. We excused ourselves to a conference room and flipped through them together, admiring their bodies on display for their husbands. Then they both smiled and asked me to close their eyes. I did, and when I was told to open them a box sat on the conference table in front of me. Opening it, I found a calendar of my own, with 12 pictures of the two of them, naked, together. Several of the pictures feature me as their centerpiece. That calendar is still tucked away in my things, and every time I think of my first and only threesome to date, I flip through the pages and fondly remember one of the happiest days I have ever had.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bourne0001 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cheating, mff, real, threesome

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Orgasm with contractions

0m:59s

07-25-2015
Creampie twist 1

2m:56s

02-15-2006
caught 20

1m:13s