uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Old 01-28-2018, 09:45 PM

Thanked 5,554 Times in 190 Posts
Thumbs up Thank you

Thank you for your quality pics, creative themes, and for putting several Beatles earworms in my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Mulder View Post
First of all thanks to everyone who sent PMs and other messages AND those who have responded here. It's nice to feel appreciated. So here's my idea...I will continue SOME of my threads, but not in the main forum. I'll use the ALBUM SECTION where no one can add their off theme headless wife pics. I'll only revive threads that seemed really popular and ones I enjoyed collecting pictures for. There will be less volume, so hopefully more quality. A couple of thread ideas will blend together, (softcore and hardcore) and some of the titles may change. I was told by a mod that fewer people visit the albums. I see that as a good thing. Finding albums is only slightly more involved than finding threads, but maybe the extra step or two will discourage the brainless. Also, those who find my albums will be looking for my posts, not just stumbling upon them during a furious wank fest. I'd rather have just a few people really enjoy my posts than endure the off theme posters or the unappreciative slugs with a sense of entitlement who demand more anal. It will still be a bit before I start up again. Here's a thought: it might take a hardware update that probably ain't gonna happen...but I suggest to administration that there be an option for posters to "Go Solo" and close/lock out particular threads to comments and picture posts from anyone but the poster and the mods. Everyone can enjoy the thread and leave thanks, but unwanted comments, headless wives and "more of her" requests wouldn't dominate the threads. At the same time, there should be an "orgy" option for posters who encourage anyone and everyone to add whatever to their threads. This would avoid a lot of the reasons I closed my threads. I would use both options, by the way. Just a thought. Meanwhile, look for my future posts in the album section, or find the albums on my profile.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jackdupp For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2018, 10:02 PM

Thanked 366,631 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default An Update

Thanks again to all who have PMed and sent other messages. I was impressed by your understanding, offerings of support, regret that I was closing threads and general positive comments. For you, I've begun posting pictures and collages in the album section. See my profile or click on the blue "All Albums" button at the top of the page. I will reopen a few threads as well, but the majority of my posts will be in albums. There will be more albums than those I posted tonight. If you don't see what you're looking for there, check back later.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fox Mulder For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2018, 11:34 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,786 Times in 291 Posts

Here's a direct link to your albums in case you want to put in in your signature so people can see your newest contributions:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/album.php?u=280653

Thanks for all that you have shared over the years.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2018, 06:53 AM

A big thanks to Fox and Admin for this great compromise solution. I especially like the MY SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN section. Fox is a very multi-talented person. Long ago I learned that you should never do good things with the expectation of thanks or reward. Just do it for self satisfaction, and the rest is gravy. Don't let the Bastards wear you down - please continue your great contributions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erosbooks For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2018, 07:44 PM

Thumbs up

Appreciate all your efforts and agree with your sentiments.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to okeedokalee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2018, 06:08 AM

Thanked 7,970 Times in 414 Posts
Default Thanks Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Mulder View Post
First of all thanks to everyone who sent PMs and other messages AND those who have responded here. It's nice to feel appreciated. So here's my idea...I will continue SOME of my threads, but not in the main forum. I'll use the ALBUM SECTION where no one can add their off theme headless wife pics. I'll only revive threads that seemed really popular and ones I enjoyed collecting pictures for. There will be less volume, so hopefully more quality. A couple of thread ideas will blend together, (softcore and hardcore) and some of the titles may change. I was told by a mod that fewer people visit the albums. I see that as a good thing. Finding albums is only slightly more involved than finding threads, but maybe the extra step or two will discourage the brainless. Also, those who find my albums will be looking for my posts, not just stumbling upon them during a furious wank fest. I'd rather have just a few people really enjoy my posts than endure the off theme posters or the unappreciative slugs with a sense of entitlement who demand more anal. It will still be a bit before I start up again. Here's a thought: it might take a hardware update that probably ain't gonna happen...but I suggest to administration that there be an option for posters to "Go Solo" and close/lock out particular threads to comments and picture posts from anyone but the poster and the mods. Everyone can enjoy the thread and leave thanks, but unwanted comments, headless wives and "more of her" requests wouldn't dominate the threads. At the same time, there should be an "orgy" option for posters who encourage anyone and everyone to add whatever to their threads. This would avoid a lot of the reasons I closed my threads. I would use both options, by the way. Just a thought. Meanwhile, look for my future posts in the album section, or find the albums on my profile.
Hi Fox:

Per our previous PMs, I want to thank you publicly for all your efforts in regards to bringing fresh, quality material to OCC. I've struggled, as well, with the whole entitled-wanker culture that seems to have developed here; I stopped posting regularly several years ago because of it. You sum it up well with this statement: "I'd rather have just a few people really enjoy my posts than endure the off theme posters or the unappreciative slugs with a sense of entitlement who demand more anal."

OCC seems to continue on of its own inertia, not having recognized the sea change in web culture. The single-purpose photo-sharing sites that used to be the source of 90% of the images posted here on OCC have gone out of fashion, and the most popular social media sites these days don't allow nudity. OCC seems to be one big circular reference any more, with mass-reposters like osreb holding sway. Most importantly, web traffic is largely mobile-based these days, which shifts the balance from content-provider-users to content-consumers... precisely those "unappreciative slugs with a sense of entitlement who demand more anal."

I have thousands of high-quality art-nude, glamour-nude and some more erotic images I've taken myself. I would post some here if I had the sense that I would be able to watermark them and monetize them with links to other sites. I'm just not sure that the culture here deserves it. (NOTE: Please, OCC users, do NOT PM me to ask to see those images. It's NOT happening through email.)

You and I, Fox, as users, are not in a position to do anything to improve the situation here. Furthermore, those who are don't seem to think there's an issue. All best to you Fox.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:24 AM

Thanked 2,343 Times in 99 Posts

Aha! I wondered what was going on with all the closed threads.

Fox, I read your statement and, this may seem odd coming from a relative newbie, (I've been a member less than a year, so far) but I have to agree with you 100%. As a relative newcomer, I see exactly what you mention all the time. Threads about redheads that have more black, brown, blond, and even in a few cases, dyed pink, hair in it than red. Threads about posting ladies bare naked that has bunches of women either half-dressed or even fully dressed. And the list goes on. I have to admit to being guilty of the "got any more of her" bit, but that stops now. From now on, I'll try PM's and/or visitor messages.

I haven't been here long enough to have seen more than a small bit of what is available here, but it's amazing how many watermarked pics or zips with links or advertising in them that I have seen in just the small bit of the site that I've explored so far. Multiply that into all the stuff I haven't seen yet and, WHEW!

I know I've seen OP's or thread starters clearly define what should and should not be posted in a thread - and then some people come along and just post whatever .. even after the OP has stepped up and explained and asked them not to do that. So while I do understand what you are saying, I hope that, at some point in the future, you do go back to posting again. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy your albums!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whatever357 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2018, 01:45 AM

Thanked 11,075 Times in 719 Posts
Default Thanks Fox

I won't repeat all what has been said by you, except to say, that I agree with the removal of pics is no a more common occurrence than before and is often without any previous knowledge. As in you have not been given any indication that it many be a problem.I agree about the list of "no posting" too as has already been done with sites.
I have had it occur with my posts as well and it just wastes time for all when it happens.
It is even worse in the case of a thread, as has recently happened to me, as I have absolutely no idea what happened at all. I know this part is a little off topic. But maybe a pm from admin, with a brief explanation as to why a thread has been removed would help a lot of posters to know what happened? My thread had been running for over 7 years and after a break away, I returned to find it gone and no explanation why.

Thanks Fox Mulder, I hope the new way of posting works out for you. I will look in and see how it progresses.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:40 AM

Thanked 176,390 Times in 18,850 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublefister View Post
It is even worse in the case of a thread, as has recently happened to me, as I have absolutely no idea what happened at all. I know this part is a little off topic. But maybe a pm from admin, with a brief explanation as to why a thread has been removed would help a lot of posters to know what happened? My thread had been running for over 7 years and after a break away, I returned to find it gone and no explanation why.
Sent you a PM.

Fango

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018