uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2014, 10:57 PM

Thanked 26,426 Times in 1,269 Posts

I read my earlier post to my wife and she asked me "you should have written about the lake trip with Amy & Paul and that other couple". I didn't remember it because I wasn't there, I had to go back to the office before the trip got started. When we were 1st married we couldn't afford much of a vacation, but our best friends, Amy & Paul had a lake house owned by Amy's family, that they went to occasionally. We all got a few days off and were going to go Sunday afternoon and stay for 2-3 days.

We barely got unpacked and I got paged Monday morning, in spite of the training I had been giving, my assistant crashed the computer system and payroll and everything else was ground to a halt. I had to drive 300 miles back to fix it, my wife and baby could ride back with Paul & Amy if I got stuck, which I did.

My wife said she'll type the rest of it, since I wasn't there:

I was upset that Piecenick had to leave, but it was our 1st vacation in 3 years so I was going to have fun. Our friends Amy and Paul had also invited another couple, I'll call them Chuck and Cindy, Chuck was Paul's friend he had known since they were kids. We each had a toddler so sharing child care gave the mommas a little chance to relax.

The guys got up at dawn to go fishing, after the mommas got the kids fed and dressed we all went up to the sun deck, we could layout and get tanned and there was a covered area for the kids to play. We had put on bikinis and were chatting and relaxing when Cindy and Amy took their tops off, Amy said "relax, there is no one around, I should have told you, when we're up here with Chuck and Cindy this is a clothing optional zone"

I am not a prude or very shy so I took mine off too. When the guys pulled up a while later, no one made a move to put their tops on, so I didn't either. Paul & Chuck gave me the thumbs up when they saw my bare tits, they stared enough to make me feel good about myself, but not hit on. And that's the way the trip went, we went skinny dipping in broad daylight with the kids and most of the time the ladies were as topless, and sometimes bottomless, as the guys were.

When Piecenick called to tell me he was stuck all week, I figured if I told him it would make him crazy with lust and make him miserable, so I waited to tell him until we got back. I felt bad for Piecenick because he had always lusted after Amy's big boobs, but he got a chance to see them a few times later on at home. And it made him hot to know I had exposed myself like that.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:56 AM

Wink uk fun run

My wife was doing a 10k fun run last weekend. My mate and I took her and waited around to bring her back afterwards. The weather in uk is a bit showery at the moment to say the least! She started in sunshine but it absolutey tipped it down for the whole of the run.

When she finally finished she was saturated and when we met her in the car park we were both laughing at her. It was an hours drive home so I knew she wouldn't want to sit in her wet clothes all the way. She told me to drive over to the wall about 100 metres away so she could put her dry clothes on.

she met us there and opened my drivers door and rear passeger door to give her some cover. Talking to us both all the time, I was wondering when she was going to tell us to look away! She kept looking about but didn't seem to worry about my mate.

dry clothes laid out on the back seat she said no peeking and started to undress! Top over her head then she said omg I am soaked through. She then took her bra off and made no effort to cover her tits as she chatted. My mate was being the gentleman and not making it too obvious but definitely saw them. Then she pulled her shorts down and her panties while struggling to get a dry pair up cos she was still wet!
Old 05-15-2014, 12:44 AM

Ive seen my best friends girlfriend naked on many occasions. She has a beautiful body.
Attached Thumbnails
0516731802.jpg   0516731805.jpg  

0516731807.jpg  
Old 05-15-2014, 10:09 AM

Thanked 1,061 Times in 94 Posts
Default one of my best friends

He emailed me a naked pic of a girl half his age he's been seeing (and who I now have "seen"). So I emailed him this one
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20121211_085542_770 02-12-38.jpg  
Old 05-15-2014, 01:28 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Any friends seen your partner naked????

HA! For me it would be easier to list the few friends who HAVE NOT seen my wife nude. Considering for over 50+ years we've gone camping where her and friends went at least topless, we spent many weekends and vacations at nudist resorts, with and without friends, and I can't remember all of the nude beaches and secluded beaches we've gone nude or her at least topless. Since we haven't been getting out we still swap photos in emails.
Love the stories. We will read more later. Nice to see clean yet sexy stories of fun happenings. Nudity does not have to be a dirty thing.

Even at home we have cookouts and just visit friends nude. Sorry none of us take pictures often. We just have a good time.
Attached Thumbnails
Doll Teasin Feb (9).JPG  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2014, 10:08 AM

My wife and I go hiking with friends quite often. One weekend we decided to go on a hike to a hot spring where once we got there we all stripped down and soaked in the warm water. The look on my buddies face when my wife stripped down to nothing was great. I still think about it often. I actually think she enjoyed showing off too, which keeps my hopes up for later adventures
Old 05-20-2014, 08:43 PM

Default Drunk at a party

My friends saw my wife at a party drunk & topless in the hot tub. as the night went on & everyone got more drunk they saw her have sex with a curvy black woman on the sofa as we all watched
Old 05-21-2014, 03:48 PM

Thanked 1,073 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by toesucker30 View Post
Ive seen my best friends girlfriend naked on many occasions. She has a beautiful body.
Lacking nudes
Old 05-21-2014, 04:30 PM

Thanked 21,496 Times in 1,567 Posts

Last year, we were visiting friends who live in in a ground floor apartment at the end of their complex. We were in the kitchen, which has a window to the end of the complex, making plans for the day. My wife, who had not gotten dressed yet, and was completely naked, came in to participate in the discussion. (Not unusual for her with these friends - she had spent the night with the husband). She was standing near the window when the complex's maintenance people came around with weed wackers. One guy came by the window, and got a clear view. My wife saw him, and paid no attention as he passed by and got a good look. A few minutes later, having finished the back, he came around the side and walked by the window very slowly with a big smile on his face, ans he got another good look at my naked wife.

DR
Old 05-21-2014, 04:51 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
She was standing near the window when the complex's maintenance people came around with weed wackers. One guy came by the window, and got a clear view. My wife saw him, and paid no attention as he passed by and got a good look. A few minutes later, having finished the back, he came around the side and walked by the window very slowly with a big smile on his face, ans he got another good look at my naked wife.

DR
My wife would have squeezed her boobs and waved them at the maintenance man.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless