Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2019, 01:22 AM

Thanked 1,813 Times in 68 Posts
Default Most memorable sex you've ever had

My story that really stands out in my memory from almost 15 years ago is the night I hooked up with one of my friends exgf. Wild night doesn't begin to describe it.

We'd met while they were dating, and I'd always thought that she was attractive. A petite pale freckled redhead, something like 5'2, and 100lbs, but still had nice B cup breasts and a great ass. After they split, I still saw her quite often as she was still in our circle of friends. When we were around each other at parties or just hanging around the house she was always less than subtle about the fact that she wanted to fuck me. I was definitely into the idea as well, but bro code of not immediately jumping on your buddies ex being what what it is, my buddy being a head case about her, was acting super possessive and jealous and trying to get back with her even though she'd told him there was no chance in hell, was putting the brakes on that.

But she was determined to get what she wanted no matter what. She would sneakily grab my package if we were standing close to each other, or if we were alone for 10 seconds in a hallway or something she'd just grab me and start kissing me, then act like nothing was happening when someone came in the room. One of those moments she even grabbed my hand, shoved it into her pants then leaned close sexily licked my ear, kissed my cheek and whispered "I didn't wear panties today, just for you". Needless to say, I was constantly trying to keep my raging hardon under control whenever I was around her. To this day, I've never had a woman be that aggressively DTF with me. It was awesome, and my willpower was starting to fade.

The night I remember fondly happened when we all went out bar hopping one Friday night. My buddy had gone home early because he had to work at 5am. The moment he left, she pulled out all the stops. Pulled me onto the dance floor, started grinding against my thigh, stuck her tongue in my mouth, and shoved her hand into my pants and grabbed my cock. I was beyond any chance of resisting at that point. After a few songs went by, we went to get some more drinks then sat down in a booth at the back of the club. It was kind of hidden in the corner and not really visible to the majority of the crowd of people. We pretty much ignored our drinks as we obnoxiously made out and groped each other like horny teenagers. When we came up for air, she looked at me with a devilishly sexy smile that still makes my dick twitch when I think about it and slid under the table onto her knees. She unbuckled my belt, undid my zipper, reached in and pulled my dick out and started giving me a blowjob right there in the bar. I couldn't believe it. She sucked me for a minute or two, then came up from under the table and pressed up against me as I put myself away and did my pants back up. We looked at each other and said, "We should go". Our friends saw us leaving and followed us outside. We tried to get a couple cabs to get everyone home and then get us dropped off at her house last, but the taxis in our town are horrible, and only one cab showed up for the 6 of us and there was going to be an hour wait for another. So after trying to get our friends into the cab to leave us alone, but they were onto us and putting up a fight, we finally ended up alone with no ride. At this point my little brain was calling the shots so I got her to get her car keys out and told her I'd drive us to her place. We couldn't go to mine because I lived with my friends who didn't approve of us hooking up. So I drove the couple km to her house while completely obliterated drunk (the only part of this story I really regret).

As I started driving, she pulled my dick out and started giving me head while I drove. At some point before we got to her place, she asked me if I had any rubbers (which I didn't). So I had to stop and buy some at the store near her house. That part always makes me chuckle when I think about it.

When we finally stumbled up the steps and got into her house, commenced the best sex I've ever had. We fucked non stop for 6 hours. I'm not a submissive guy, I usually take control in bed, but with her it was something else entirely. She knew what she wanted and was not shy about asking for it.

"Lick my pussy!"

"Put a finger my ass while you lick me"

"I need to suck your dick"

"Lay down I need to ride you"

"Bend me over and pound me! Harder!"

"I want your cum all over me"

And she kept that fire up relentlessly, until we both just collapsed. I was pretty sure I had actually died at one point and she'd fucked the life back into me. It was life altering sex. She fucked like an wild animal. I had claw marks, hickeys, and bite marks on me for a week after that. I've had great sex since then, but every other woman was only competing for second place. Hindsight being 20/20, I should have put a ring on her finger the next day. That ended up being the only time we fucked. I saw her a few times after that night but ended up having to move shortly after for a better job making significantly more money. And I haven't seen or heard from her since.

Disappointing ending to the greatest night of my life. Would kill to have gotten a couple more nights like that one.
Old 09-09-2019, 02:49 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default Best last night

I have to say the sex will never ever be better than last night! We had three couples together for dinner -- Rhonda and Joe, Bill and Cynthia and my wife and me. After dinner, we played a little strip poker, and when everyone was naked, we headed for the Jacuzzi. Of course, we had about three hours of drinks in us by that time. There were a lot of sexual jokes and feeling of each other for awhile. Then the necking started on each of the other individuals' partners. When naked, things can get out of hand in a hurry. It wasn't long before we all headed breathlessly for the bedroom -- the same bedroom. Fortunately, there was a king-size bed there. We all sucked on each of the opposite sexes for awhile, and then commenced to fucking one another. None of the guys came, and each of us males moved from one lady to the next. The gals would take a little time out to play with a female partner while the girl was getting fucked by one of us guys. Initially it was guy on top of girls, but then the ladies took turns hopping on each guy's erect member (in almost a musical chairs fashion). The guys fucked the ladies while they were laying down and were standing up. We got them from the front and from the rear. The ladies seem to be as excited by all this as the guys. Finally, after what must have been an hour, someone said to the ladies, "Which guy do you want to bring to climax?" The women whispered their choice to each other, and there seemed to be general agreement. So everybody got really tangled up with the chosen partner and sucked/fucked their brains out. With six people all having sex on one bed at once, those springs really got a work out -- as did the three pussies that night. Finally, all the guys had gotten their rocks off, and the ladies had all experienced multiple climaxes. The moans and groans had been loud and plentiful during that last session. Eventually, everyone fell asleep in a sweaty pile on that bed and didn't awaken until late morning. It was a fantastic Saturday night for all involved. We took a group shower in our walk-in, and as every departed from our house, we all agreed to do it all over again very soon. I hope it happens!

My wife said this morning that her pussy was sore as hell. She claimed that all the women agreed that they had had a real workout. But as my wife said, "I don't ever get that many climaxes in one night!!! All you guys were good! Of course, since I was not the one that she brought to climax last night, I am not so certain that she knows how good I was. She is beginning to really enjoy this swinging thing. I think she must feel like she has been missing something until recently. She seems much more sexual. She rides around in the car, truck and motor home topless while waving at the truck drivers in big rigs. She seldom wears a bra when we are out of town. And she went out and bought a bunch of thongs and tossed out all her old bikini pants. She also goes commando a lot of the time. She does so while wearing stretch yoga pant, and there is often a definite camel toe. She will periodically wear a couple of jersey knit tops that provide a great side boob shot. So she is on her way. I think I have turned her into a crazed sex maniac! And that is fine for me.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:00 PM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Not necessarily the best, but most memorable.

My wife and I have had a lot of great sex, but my most memorable was because it was so unexpected. I had a crush on this girl, Sarah, all the way through HS and we stayed friends in college. She always had a BF, they both came from wealthy families, I always felt that a guy like me, from the other side of the track, didn't have a shot.

Sarah went to a small, elite college in the Northeast, she called me one day and asked if I could do her a favor, she was coming home for the weekend, would I mind picking her up from the airport, she hated cabs, her BF and family were unavailable. Of course I would love to pick her up, I rarely got to see her anymore, mostly we kept up through the mail (pre-internet).

I was there when she got off the plane, I got a nice welcome, more than the usual quick hug. She made a phone call from the airport and looked miffed when she got off of the phone, she said no one was home, she didn't know when her BF was, could we stop at my apartment until she got sorted out. Sure.

When we got to my apartment she brought her weekend bag in with her, I was wondering, but didn't ask. To save money, I kept my AC off unless I was there, I wasn't expecting her so my attic apartment was very hot. We had a couple of beers and Sarah asked me how long it took to get cool? I told her it took a while, I usually went across the street to a bar and had a beer, or had a cool bath in the huge free-standing tub. Sarah said "fill the tub please".

I had never seen her naked or even a boob flash, so I was a little shocked. She stood up, turned around and said "get my zipper please". I unzipped her dress and in a few minutes I was staring at a naked goddess, we got a couple more beers and got in the tub.

As we sat there laughing, she said her BF was about to be her ex-BF, he knew she was coming in this weekend and he chose to go deer hunting with his brothers, even though they had not seen each other in months. When the room got cool we dried off, Sarah put on one of my shirts, we had dinner, and a kiss got passionate. She whispered that she was on the pill, I ripped the buttons off of my shirt when I tore it off of her. I started kissing her breasts. she said "don't waste time on foreplay, I want you now".

We made love several times until early in the morning. Took another bath together before I took her to see her family. I've known her parents for years, they were a little upset when she told them she flew in yesterday and she spent the night with me. Her parents took her to the airport on Sunday and I didn't see her until the next summer. Sarah ended up finishing college in England and eventually we lost touch.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8m8 View Post
My story that really stands out in my memory from almost 15 years ago is the night I hooked up with one of my friends exgf. Wild night doesn't begin to describe it.

We'd met while they were dating, and I'd always thought that she was attractive. A petite pale freckled redhead, something like 5'2, and 100lbs, but still had nice B cup breasts and a great ass. After they split, I still saw her quite often as she was still in our circle of friends. When we were around each other at parties or just hanging around the house she was always less than subtle about the fact that she wanted to fuck me. I was definitely into the idea as well, but bro code of not immediately jumping on your buddies ex being what what it is, my buddy being a head case about her, was acting super possessive and jealous and trying to get back with her even though she'd told him there was no chance in hell, was putting the brakes on that.

But she was determined to get what she wanted no matter what. She would sneakily grab my package if we were standing close to each other, or if we were alone for 10 seconds in a hallway or something she'd just grab me and start kissing me, then act like nothing was happening when someone came in the room. One of those moments she even grabbed my hand, shoved it into her pants then leaned close sexily licked my ear, kissed my cheek and whispered "I didn't wear panties today, just for you". Needless to say, I was constantly trying to keep my raging hardon under control whenever I was around her. To this day, I've never had a woman be that aggressively DTF with me. It was awesome, and my willpower was starting to fade.

The night I remember fondly happened when we all went out bar hopping one Friday night. My buddy had gone home early because he had to work at 5am. The moment he left, she pulled out all the stops. Pulled me onto the dance floor, started grinding against my thigh, stuck her tongue in my mouth, and shoved her hand into my pants and grabbed my cock. I was beyond any chance of resisting at that point. After a few songs went by, we went to get some more drinks then sat down in a booth at the back of the club. It was kind of hidden in the corner and not really visible to the majority of the crowd of people. We pretty much ignored our drinks as we obnoxiously made out and groped each other like horny teenagers. When we came up for air, she looked at me with a devilishly sexy smile that still makes my dick twitch when I think about it and slid under the table onto her knees. She unbuckled my belt, undid my zipper, reached in and pulled my dick out and started giving me a blowjob right there in the bar. I couldn't believe it. She sucked me for a minute or two, then came up from under the table and pressed up against me as I put myself away and did my pants back up. We looked at each other and said, "We should go". Our friends saw us leaving and followed us outside. We tried to get a couple cabs to get everyone home and then get us dropped off at her house last, but the taxis in our town are horrible, and only one cab showed up for the 6 of us and there was going to be an hour wait for another. So after trying to get our friends into the cab to leave us alone, but they were onto us and putting up a fight, we finally ended up alone with no ride. At this point my little brain was calling the shots so I got her to get her car keys out and told her I'd drive us to her place. We couldn't go to mine because I lived with my friends who didn't approve of us hooking up. So I drove the couple km to her house while completely obliterated drunk (the only part of this story I really regret).

As I started driving, she pulled my dick out and started giving me head while I drove. At some point before we got to her place, she asked me if I had any rubbers (which I didn't). So I had to stop and buy some at the store near her house. That part always makes me chuckle when I think about it.

When we finally stumbled up the steps and got into her house, commenced the best sex I've ever had. We fucked non stop for 6 hours. I'm not a submissive guy, I usually take control in bed, but with her it was something else entirely. She knew what she wanted and was not shy about asking for it.

"Lick my pussy!"

"Put a finger my ass while you lick me"

"I need to suck your dick"

"Lay down I need to ride you"

"Bend me over and pound me! Harder!"

"I want your cum all over me"

And she kept that fire up relentlessly, until we both just collapsed. I was pretty sure I had actually died at one point and she'd fucked the life back into me. It was life altering sex. She fucked like an wild animal. I had claw marks, hickeys, and bite marks on me for a week after that. I've had great sex since then, but every other woman was only competing for second place. Hindsight being 20/20, I should have put a ring on her finger the next day. That ended up being the only time we fucked. I saw her a few times after that night but ended up having to move shortly after for a better job making significantly more money. And I haven't seen or heard from her since.

Disappointing ending to the greatest night of my life. Would kill to have gotten a couple more nights like that one.
Dude...I have a story posted on this site about a woman I hooked up with many years after we had last seen each other. Aside from that story, my wife is also someone that I went looking for 20 years after I last saw her...and now she's my wife. If it was that great - if you are sitting around thinking you should have put a ring on it...FIND HER. If she's still available, tell her you regret that it ended. Worst case, she's either taken or not interested, and what have you lost? Best case, you will spend the rest of your life one-upping your best sex ever!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mythryl1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2019, 10:56 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Chance encounter

I have hesitated to post this story fearing that one or more readers would say it was BS and belonged in the fiction section. It’s true and I am very lucky to have experienced it. I have posted many sexual experiences here and all are true. I hope you readers enjoy this.

I was having lunch by myself in a franchise restaurant and by chance was seated at a table next to this gal who was also by herself. We began a casual conversation, nothing sexual or personal. She was working in the healthcare field. We ended up exchanging business cards. She was a very attractive brunette in her late 30s carrying a few extra pounds in her butt.

We both went our separate ways, me expecting to never hear from her. A few days later I got an email, very pleasant saying she enjoyed meeting me and let her know next time I was in the area and we should have lunch again. I was in a relationship but thought this was going to be platonic. I lived an hour away.

We had lunch again nothing special or sexual was discussed. Over the next couple of months we exchanged email and talked on the phone once or twice a week. She had not mentioned her love life to me at all and I didn’t ask. A had told her I had a SO.

My SO was away one weekend and the gal and I agreed to a nice dinner date. I really didn’t expect more than a warm hug and kiss to end the night. Our relationship had been more good casual friendly type. During dinner she told me she had to level with me regarding her personal life. She proceeded to tell me that she was a “kept woman”.

She was living in a condominium provided by a wealthy 80 year old guy. She further explained that he wasn’t able to have sex She was basically his trophy to be shown around. He was a widower. Their agreement was she could have affairs so long as she was discreet.

She went on to say she rarely had sex as it was difficult to get close enough to another guy with her regular job and commitment to him. I was the first guy she had met since she took up with him that she felt “close “ to. She then said that she wanted to take me to her condo for a night we would both remember.

I paid the tab and off we went to this penthouse condo that had to be $1M plus. We had the wildest night of sex Imaginable. Oral, anal, spanking, rimming, toys - you name it. She was one great sex goddess. That night she told me that she was previously a model for sportswear. Even showed me her in some catalogs.

This started an affair that went on for over a year where we saw each other irregularly. Each time it seemed the sex got better. My SO was out of the Picture by now but I didn’t think this relationship with this gal would last much longer. We were discussing our future plans one night. She told me that her “sugardaddy” was aware of our regular affair. She went on to say she had another confession to tell me. From her dresser she took a magazine out opened to the center and there she was a “P——-y” centerfold from 17 years ago. We continued to see each other for a few months until her sugardaddy passed away. She then disappeared from my life.

Obviously an experience I will never forget! For a while I pursued finding my own copy of the magazine, ultimately decided against it.
Old 09-21-2019, 11:25 AM

Thanked 5,204 Times in 366 Posts

Staying in Dublin on holiday. Walking back to hotel. Girl at bus stop asks the time and has she missed last bus? Turns out to be French. Stunningly pretty. Stood up by boyfriend. It's raining and I offer her to call a cab from my hotel. ( pre cell phones). She is pissed at her bf. Gets back to my room and revenge fucks me. I remember mostly her enormous nipples and creamy French skin. She left 20 minutes later. Never got her name. She left saying 'he won't know about this but I will smile when he has me next time'
Old 09-21-2019, 02:04 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default I Envy You

Ripstar,I call BS on a lot of entries, but yours is totally believable to me. Thanks for posting it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2019, 06:05 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Seduced by a straight couple at the beach

DEFINITELY the most memorable for me:
I wrote an abbreviated version of this TRUE story here at OCC, a long time ago. (8 years?) I can't even find it.

Way back in the very early days of nudity at Gunnison Beach, Sandy Hook NJ;
While my GF and I went to the nude beach at Gunnison regularly on the weekend, I occasionally got a chance to go there alone during the week. Back then, Gunnison Beach was not nearly as popular or crowded as these days. Also, the Rangers were seldom if ever seen, the dunes were OK for use, and nudity was the norm for a mile-plus of beach.

One sunny weekday afternoon I headed to the beach. I found a nice spot, and dropped my stuff, kicked off my shorts, and chilled out. Not much later, a couple arrives and put down their gear about 40 feet away, which was pretty close, since there weren't that many people there on a week-day. They were not novices since they were naked in no time and had all over tans. They were a 30 something couple, he was kind of geeky, she was very attractive, and perfect natural full body with "C" cup tits with a nice natural sag and sway. I had been smoking some weed, and they had been drinking some wine. After a while they both got up and walked over to me to ask if I had some ice in my cooler that they might have. It seemed natural that they'd offer some wine, and I reciprocated with the weed.

With that, they invited me to sit with them because they had a big blanket we could all fit on. They were an interesting couple, and both obviously very well educated. They didn't talk much about their personal lives but if I had to guess by some of the things they briefly mentioned about aunts, nephews & cousins, it would be that they were married with kids, and that he was a professional of some sort, possibly a doctor or lawyer, and she a housewife. With the wine and weed doing its thing, We were soon gathered in a tight circle on their blanket, and I was surprised how touchy-feely she had gotten. In my state, that gorgeous naked woman's hands touching my body in the most innocent of ways sent me to heaven.

Somehow conversation turned toward sexual anatomy. And then more specifically, how men and women react to different types of physical stimulation. To prove a point, she was soon playfully fondling his cock, teasing him by describing his cock in detail. Before long he's sporting a hardon, and as she put her hand on my thigh, asked if any of this bothered me. Meanwhile the whole situation had me trying to keep my hardening cock from going full-staff. I told her of course it doesn't bother me, and in fact I was enjoying their interaction. She was obviously having fun teasing us both.

While she was still fondling him, she mentioned my growing "condition". With her focus then on MY cock, and with her hand then lightly massaging my thigh, she started out by describing my cock in clinical detail. Without any physical contact, my cock was growing as she narrated the event aloud, telling me how beautifully shaped the circumcised head was as I reached rock-hardness. Who says things like that?

With that, she just reached out and gently touched my cock! OMG, heaven! Then she had a great time teasing me and my cock by slightly grazing it and watching it twitch. At that point I would have sold my soul for her to bend over and suck it. But that was not to happen. I noticed that throughout all this, he just had a big grin on his face as she continued to fondle his cock.

Although it was getting late and the closest people to us were a few hundred feet away, I would have done anything she wanted right there on the spot. But they both suggested it would be best if we moved our gear back into the dunes for a bit more privacy. We carried our gear in front of us to hide our erections and marched back to the dunes. It seemed like a bold move for them because any of one or two dozen people left on the beach within eyeshot would know exactly why we'd be moving to the dunes. And a couple might not be that noticeable, but two guys and a woman?

Things really got hot in the dunes. We no sooner laid out the blanket, he sat back leaving she and I very close. The signals were clear, and we were all over each other in a heartbeat, I couldn't wait to suck on those hard nipples for a bit and make her groan. While sucking, I got one, then two then three fingers into her already drenched pussy.

All the teasing she did to us was apparently all the foreplay she needed to make her leaky-juicy and she wanted me in her immediately. We fucked like animals and soon we both came hard and I pumped her full of my cum. Meanwhile the husband was sitting there just watching and stroking himself. The moment I rolled off her, he had her get up on all fours, mounted her and started slamming away. What a beautiful sight as I watched her big beautiful tits swaying while he fucked her to two more orgasm and pumped her full of more cum.

When we all mellowed out, we all went for a dip in the ocean to clean ourselves up a bit, cum and sand everywhere. By now the sun was setting, and I got out of there with them not far behind. They said they were only visiting the area, and never did see them again. Bummer. But regardless, a day I won't ever forget.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:26 PM

Default First time job and squirting experience

About 8-9 years ago I have tinder and a few other dating apps a shot. First girl I met on tinder was a 20 something single mom, dyed red hair, lots of tattoos, with nice size C breast and curvy body. Just by her profile pics you could tell she had a bit of a wild side.

We messaged back and forth for a week or two just getting to know each other. Started flirting a little more with little sexual undertone but nothing to explicit. We decided to meet for a drink one night at a local bar. We sat, talked and drank for a couple hours. Eventually we both loosened up enough to where we started to kiss a little, kissing intensified and then I slid my hand under the bar and between her legs. I could feel the heat an a little moistness over her jeans. I heard a little moan and that's when I whispered, "I live down the street." She nodded yes, I quickly paid my tab and she followed me home.

We got to my place, I opened my door and she walked in with me following right behind. I closed the door and pushed up against the wall and we started making out. I kissed down her neck to the little crease where the neck and shoulder. She started to moan and said "that's my spot, you're getting me so wet". We worked out way down to couch in the basement. I pulled her shirt off exposing a sexy black bra. She quickly wiped her bra off and I pushed her onto the couch. I got on top and started sucking her tits getting her nipples nice and hard. slowly I slid my hand down pants over her panties. They were soaked. I started to rub, she grinded a little against my hand and started to moan loud. All of a sudden she said "careful, youre gonna make me squirt. Let me get my pants off." I was shocked, I have never been with a squirter and didn't know she could. I got so excited and started rubbing her clit even more and told her I wanna soak those pants. She begged me to stop, saying she couldn't go home with soaking wet patnts because she lived with her mom and she would see, so I finally stopped. I got up grabbed her hand pulled her off the coach and led her to my room.

We jumped on my bed and immediately started where we left off, this time my hand straight down her lacey hot pink panties finger her soaking pussy. I really wanted her to squirt in her pants. She quickly tried to undo them, I could tell she was trying as hard as possible to hold back squeezing my fingers tight with her pussy. She grabbed her pants and panties and shimmed them down. They barely got past her pussy and she exploded. Let out a long, loud moan and squirted across my bed and hit my TV that was about 4 feet off the end of my bed. It was amazing, so powerful like some was shooting a super soaker. I had to taste I pulled her pants off, spread her legs wide and started cleaning her up with my tongue. I licked all around her pussy, cleaning her up, occasion a little light lick to her hard clit, her body shaking each time I did. She grabbed my head by the hair and pressed it between her legs and held it there. I continued to tease slowly building up the speed and intensity of my tongue, thighs tightening more and more squeezing my head grinding her clit up against my tongue. She eventually loosened her grip with her thighs and grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs toward her head exposing her tight little asshole. "Lick my ass" she said. I hesitated for a second, never doing that before" but then dove in. Licking first but the quickly trying to shove my tongue inside. I really got into it, grabbed her thighs and pushed her legs even more toward her head getting her ass up in the air almost folding her in half. Now I could get my tongue really deep inside her, my nose grinding against her clit as I eat her ass. All of a sudden she exploded again soaking my face and shirt and soaking her tits and face as well. This time I was able to get some in my mouth, I swallowed a little and spit the rest all over her ass. I got off the now soaking wet bed, took my soaked shirt off. She sat up, undid my did my pants and grabbed my hard cock. Then she said " lay down, it's your turn"....

More to come if anyone is interested.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:38 AM

Default Part 2: first rim job and squirt experience

I laid down on my now soaked bed, she knelt down grabbed my hard cock and immediately started playing. I was so turned on that I had precum oozing out. She first licked up all the precum, then ran her tongue all around the ridge of my head before wrapping her lips around the whole head. Then engulfed the whole thing all the way down to the base. Sucked up and down like that for a few minutes looking up at me with her pretty green eyes. Every once in a while stopping to lick up and down the my shaft and around my head. She the grabbed me and started stroking me while she bent down more to suck on my balls, alternating between the two. As she sucked on them she had her tongue out reaching down licking my taint. I've never had anyone do that, it felt amazing. She kept inching her tongue closer and closer to my asshole.

All of a sudden she released my balls from her mouth, grabbed my legs and pushed them up in the air, pushing my ass slightly off the bed. She spit on my asshole and then dove right in. Sticking her tongue right in my ass. I've never felt so vulnerable and turned on at the same time. I let out a "whoa, whoa, whoa" but it quick turned to "wow, keep going". It was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt. I lifted my ass up even more so she could get a better angle. She really went crazy licking, sucking, sticking her tongue deep. She didn't stop. She grabbed my hard cock and stroked me fast and hard as she kept licking. I wrapped my leg around her head pulling her in even tighter and said" you like eating my ass". She nodded and let out a big "mmmhh hhmmm". She licked even faster, stroked even harder. I was about to explode. She could feel my cock pulsing she pulled up her head and swallowed my cock. I busted a huge load down her throat.

She looked up at me swallowed it all and said "no girl has done that to you before, huh?" I said "no never, that was the most amazing feeling ever" and then she winked at me. I laid there still feeling like I was on cloud 9 while she sat there lightly rubbing her pussy with one hand and rubbing the other up and down my legs everyone in awhile grabbing my cock and giving it a tug. After a few minutes I got hard again. " Looks like you want more" she said. Before I could say anything she stood up, straddled me and lowered her wet pussy right down onto my cock. She rocked back an forth with her hands on my chest, moaning. She then leaned back and started bouncing hard up and down on me, her feet planted into the bed, bouncing up and down on me, bouncing up to where my cock is just barely still in her and then slamming down bottoming out on me. I could feel her getting more and more wet. I could feel some resistance against my cock, suddenly my cock got pushed out of her and she started squirting all over me. She leaned back aiming all over my chest and face. As soon as the gushing stopped she went right back down on my cock riding some more. She continued to ride and squirt two or three more times until I couldn't take anymore. I told her I'm gonna cum she shot up standing over me, rubbing her clit vigorously squirting all over me one more time as I busted my load again. This time aiming at my face and opened mouth. My mouth was completely full, she jumped down to her knees and gave me a big kiss sucking all off her juices out of my mouth as she did. She swallowed it all! Then licked down my chest trying to taste as much of herself as possible until she got down to my exhausted cock. She licked up every last drop of my cum and then collapsed next to me. We laid there for a few minutes exhausted in a huge puddle on my bed.

She got up, I told her she could take a shower but she said she didn't have time. So I gave her a towel, she dried off and I walked her out. Clean up after that was a mess. Had to run fans all the next day to dry my mattress but it was all well worth it.

We ended up becoming fuck buddies for a couple months, never dated, she'd just stop over after work, jump right into bed with me and have some fun. But then both started dating others and lost contact. But this first time with her was without a doubt one of my most memorable experiences and really started my love of squirt and rim jobs

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s