uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2018, 05:12 PM

Default Streaking

Has anyone ever witnessed a woman streaking in a public place? Or, Have any of you ladies done this?

This a fun topic that doesn’t get enough attention on here.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tomvee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2018, 09:20 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default College days

One year at the U I lived upstairs over a business just off the main intersection of the college town and near the college green. I know I have referred to this place in other posts. My place, actually there were a few efficiencies there that were rented to students.

This place was a popular end point for streakers. It was very common on weekend nights for streakers to be there nude waiting for someone to bring them their clothes and usually their booze from where they started the streak. Lots of student friends would also come up there and drink rather pay for drinks in the bars to save money.

A few times we would lock the entrance door and not answer the bell thus locking the streakers out in the street. They usually went on another streak and returned to try and get in. We always ended up letting them in. Why wouldn't a guy let in a naked woman??? Sometimes we would drop their clothes out a window one piece at a time, usually socks - then shoes - saving panties for last.

It was very common for folks to be wandering around nude. Our place was also used by friends to shower and change rather than go back to their places farther from downtown action. We had a gang shower and you never knew who might be in the shower.

Of course most of us residents would also streak to/from our place. One time I remember there was a parade of some sort that passed by the place and they stationed a cop by our door to stop streakers as there was some "VIP" in the parade.

Oh the fun college days.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 04:38 PM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts
Default Been a while

At the university I attended, it was a tradition for the coeds to streak around the campus after the first snowfall. Oh, what a site that was, seeing all those tight bodies with tits swaying as they ran in nothing but shoes or boots. Being in the mid-80's, it was a nice variety of bushes from tightly trimmed to very thick and natural.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2018, 05:22 PM

Default Streaking group

I not only witnessed it but I was a part of it I did not live at this apartment complex. But a friend of mine got me to going there as we would hang out by the pool and catch some sun and as we got to know people there they were thinking that my buddy and I live there and by the time they found out we actually didn't wish we never said that we did they were friends so it was fine if anyone asks we were there guest. In our group there were probably more girls and guys and this weekend my buddy was gone in the military. So it was just me and some of them Friday night I had work to party as a DJ for some extra money and there was a lot of food and booze left over it's amazing the stuff I took home. They were all gone and when I got packed up the security guy that was there said anything you want take it he will be thrown out. And there were half full cases of all kinds of different whiskey blended whiskey vodka gin beer you name it. So the next day about 10 am I showed up at the pool that that apartment complex. Of course I was certainly the popular guy bringing all this free booze he was a free-for-all that night not long after Dark everyone out there that got naked and we decided to go streaking most everyone was feeling no pain. And we did it again on Sunday there was no way we could drink all of that I think there were eight or nine of us the girls look absolutely beautiful running around naked with those tanned bodies. It was a big complex many different buildings that had three swimming pools when cars would come in we would hide behind trees and bushes some of it was pretty funny two or three people got seen by passing motorist and they were just stop and stand there and smile and wave like okay you caught me. You got to be like a traditional thing to do just about every weekend we didn't have all that much alcohol to drink but we always had some around enough to where we didn't mind running around naked. Got to go Wild Bunch but we had a great time but it was not unusual anyway for someone to pull someone's swimsuit off and you have to chase them around naked in the daytime out of the parking lot that was common stuff. So this is just one step further. That went on for two summers hanging out there at the pool to Best Summers I think I have ever had as an adult. That is just the most memorable occasion but there have been others and sometimes just being a buddy or a girl or to wear this running around the neighborhood naked. But those pool parties were top-notch.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rangerscotty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2018, 05:56 PM

Female friends have shared their battle stories of stripping in public, and I have seen quite a few of run around nude in low risk environments, same with skinny dipping.

I always miss the really good stuff though. Maybe I should have gone to a bigger college lol. My family and I recently went on a mini vacation and I saw this woman wearing yoga pants and a tight little t-shirt saying “streaker” on it I think that’s what hat prompted me to write this.

The thought of her stripping naked and running around nude really got my imagination going.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tomvee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 06:24 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Have only caught the rear view of streakers after they had passed by, way back when in HS. There was even a song about it by Ray Stevens. The last time was a small group of 2 girls and 2 guys running past the school cafeteria, one of the guys put his hand through the wire reinforced glass of the double fire doors in his rush to get past the floor to ceiling windows of the cafeteria. That kind of ended it, at least at my school.

Not really streaking in the "technical" sense, but a couple years ago was at a party and the wife of one guy stripped down and walked quickly to dive into a pool to go skinny dipping, but of course I was facing the other direction and did not see it, just heard about it. It might have been near 2 am...

Last edited by Omega88; 06-19-2018 at 06:27 AM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2022, 09:10 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Me too...

While maybe not titillating at all, my story shows how much the world we live in has changed.

I graduated high school in the summer of 1977 but before graduation, the band and the choir held an early summer program. Myself and a buddy decided it would be fun to give people something to remember and streak somehow during the concert. After glimpsing a couple of rehearsals and observing the setup process, we knew the choir would be on the stage and the band would be set up on the floor in front of the stage. Working part-time at the school, I knew there were stairs to the stage on each side to the front and closet/dressing rooms on each side of the stage to the rear. I had keys to those rooms, so the setup was perfect.

On the night of the concert, my buddy and I locked ourselves in the room at stage right and waited. About 45 minutes into the concert we figured it was time so we put on our "Zorro" masks, stripped down and busted through the door! We ran across the stage in front of the audience, where we stopped to do a jumping jack or two, down the stairs and out a side door to the parking lot. We ran across that to a storage shed on the ball field, where we had stashed a set of clothes. We were never caught, although we were heavily suspected!

The point is, had we been caught, we might have been forbidden to participate in graduation ceremonies and may have risked a fine for indecent exposure but in today's world we would have ended up on the sex offender registry, labeling us perverts for life, years of court appointed psychological counseling and who knows what else. Our lives would be ruined over some harmless fun.

Last edited by nectcouple; 07-15-2022 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Typos
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2022, 08:46 PM

Thanked 4,593 Times in 279 Posts

Yes, my university has a streak at the end of every semester. I got to see most of my female classmates fully nude. I can very clearly remember what some of the hottest girls in my school look like without any clothing on. Happy to answer any questions!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to uvm2019 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2022, 05:47 AM

Thanked 8,301 Times in 196 Posts
Default Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvm2019 View Post
Yes, my university has a streak at the end of every semester. I got to see most of my female classmates fully nude. I can very clearly remember what some of the hottest girls in my school look like without any clothing on. Happy to answer any questions!
I have a question. Why the hell didn't I go to your university?
Old 07-18-2022, 09:52 AM

Thanked 4,593 Times in 279 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsicus View Post
I have a question. Why the hell didn't I go to your university?
The streets are public, so you can still go watch it at the end of every semester!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416

2m:16s