Login
or
Register

Old 09-25-2017, 06:44 AM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclem View Post
Thank you, it is very exciting.

I was introduced to a female friend's new boyfriend at a bar a few weeks ago. He is a few years older, but went to the same school as we did, so it made sense for my friend to mention that "He's married to (her maiden name)" during the introduction. The look on his face was priceless. He repeated her first and last name, and followed with, "Oh yeah, I know her really well." Later he told me a few details since I played very casual and open about the topic. When I mentioned him at home the following morning, my wife was very nonchalant about it.

We have run into at least 10-15 over the last ten years.
Ha I love that. I'm sure you tried to get as much info out of him as possible too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2017, 03:52 PM

Default Honestly we have lost count

Im not counting the guys before we got together but after we got together the number of guys i know of is over 150. We are a hotwife couple so thats why it is so high. At least 120+ of those she has let fuck her. The rest was just a fast bj in bathrooms and such. Ive been there for the majority of them. Check out our thread to hear about some of them!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thiscrazycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2017, 11:25 AM

Default My wife

Mine has only been with one other man and this is how it happened.

My wife and I were sitting by the fire one night, sipping bourbon and basking in the glow of utter civility, when the doorbell rang. My wife muttered that she was going to give the rude person what’s for as she went to the door. It turned out to be the masseuse coming over to give my wife the massage I had purchased for her Christmas present. However, when I looked to see who it was, I was stunned. I had purchased the gift certificate from a petite Asian woman, whom I assumed would be the one to give it since those people, in addition to being inscrutable, know their way around the body. But standing at the door was a 6’4 hunk named Sven, with steel blue eyes and a chiseled physique.

He explained to my wife that her husband had purchased his services for the evening and my wife was immediately excited. She invited him in and told him that she’d go to the bedroom to get ready. Sven approached me and his massive hand engulfed mine like I was a little boy. “Thanks for your purchase, Mr. B. But Sookie said you only purchased the basic package.” It was true that I had bought the cheapest massage since I don’t like to lay out money for my wife. But Sven said I could upgrade and for another $100, he could provide the deluxe treatment. It was probably the bourbon or maybe the lingering Christmas spirit, but I agreed and forked over the dough.

Sven left to join my wife who was now in the bedroom and I sat down back by the fire. I was secretly hoping that the massage would cause my wife to loosen up the bone enough to let me get some sweet action. She only lets me hump her once every few months and the rest of the time I have to stroke my own meat to get my cookies. I was sipping my drink when I heard my wife begin to moan. I assumed he was working his magic fingers over her back, but the moaning increased in frequency and volume. I chuckled as I thought about the deep tissue massage she was receiving because I knew she’d be in the mood for sexual congress soon.

A couple of minutes later the moaning actually increased more, so I got up to go and see exactly what he was doing. As I walked closer, I could hear the bed springs and I thought he must really be working her aching muscles. But when I rounded the corner and glimpsed our bedroom, I saw an incredible sight: Sven was on top of my wife, humping her like there was no tomorrow. She was clawing his back and pulling his muscular buns in tight. She was writhing and grunting and soon began to cream all over the bed, soaking the sheets. I was amazed at this sight since my wife just lies there with me. She seemed to be having one continuous orgasm, even though she never gets her rocks off with me.

Humiliated, I went back to my bourbon and waited for them to finish. Some 30 minutes later, Sven emerged and said, “See you next time, Mr. B.” I thought to myself, “fat chance” since I would never pay for such a thing again. But when my wife joined me again, I found out what she meant. She informed me that Sven was now coming over once a week to rub her back and clean her pipes. So even though it is only one dude, it's a regular deal now.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lloyd B For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2017, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyharry11 View Post
I know for sure that 9 other guys have fucked my wife besides me. (But I think there had to be more)

It doesn't bother me at all, as a matter of fact it is a turn-on.

I know 2 of them personally.

Here is a then/now version of her. Can't say I blame those guys for banging her.
I would love to hear the stories and I would love to be one of the people that would bang her today.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Watchedmywife1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2017, 06:48 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny99990 View Post
Guys,

Do you know how many guys have fucked your wife. Before you or after you have been together? Has she told you her "number" and do you believe her?

Does her past make you angry or jealous or does it turn you on to think about her with others?

Do you personally know any of the boys or men men who have penetrated her? Have you discussed their experiences with your wife with them?

Personally, I started dating my wife in 1963 when we were both about 15 or 16. We started having sex--she was a virgin--and then her family moved across the country. We agreed we could "date" others--I thought that gave me a pass but she would be faithful. Wrong!

During high school apart she had sex with a couple of other guys--I knew two of them casually from when I visited in the summers.

Then we went to college far apart and she really picked up her activity when she started drinking and became known as the girl who would spread her legs after a few beers. Lots of guys tried her out.

We got married after college--now married for 45 years--and I thought she had been pretty conservative sexually while we had been apart. She admitted to three other guys, but that number grew as more stories came out. She's now said her number is 12 but I think she probably did more than that--maybe a lot more.

When we were younger, her activity made me a bit jealous and angry but now the stories turn me on--I love to hear them. She's had almost as many guys as I've had women.

And she's fucked a few of our friends since we've been married--at least two I know of but she tries to deny it. One of them admitted their affair to me and apologized to me. Turns me on thinking about him between her legs bareback.
My wife had over 70 guys and at least 5 girls during high school and a couple years after. She did everything you could imagine during that time and loved it. We met and started dating when she was 24. She has described her experiences over the years and we are now married 34 years. She has been with 3 guys and at least one women since we have been married. I have always loved hearing about and thinking about her experiences. They are extremely hot. They still play a large role in our sex life. I have met a couple of the guys and know one of the women. I have not discussed this with them but would love to. I get so turned on thinking of her with other people.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Watchedmywife1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 09:51 PM

Default past

Do you know how many guys have fucked your wife. Before you or after you have been together? Has she told you her "number" and do you believe her?

Does her past make you angry or jealous or does it turn you on to think about her with others?

Do you personally know any of the boys or men men who have penetrated her? Have you discussed their experiences with your wife with them?

My girlfriend don't know exactly how many men had sex with her.Many guys and friends used her for sex .She had a lot of fuck buddies.

Her dirty and sl*tty past turn me on.

I know six guys who had sex with her.
She was meting with them just for sex.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio28 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2017, 01:50 AM

Default How many guys have boned your wife

41 , after marriage ( she was a virgin ) everyone while pulling a train — separate trains though . LOL
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 04:59 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafa2 View Post
Boned? 15, including a couple over 11 inches that she still talks about 30+ years later, and one that was under four inches that she laughs about.

She knows cocks though, 15 came inside her but she had at least another 50 in her mouth. She started at 15 and finished up with me when she was 21.

Doing the math that's 75 guys coming inside her or in her mouth in just 72 months.

A charter member of the cum a month club.
Any since she met you?
My wife jerked off her old school friend when she and I had been seeing each other a few weeks. She confessed to this years ago and I found it a huge turn on. I'd love to engineer a similar situation where I could watch her doing that again.....
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 05:00 PM

Default Not Sure

I'm not sure of the actual number but the most recent was this past summer. There's a park nearby and we went there to have a picnic and watch a game that my nephew was playing in. Since my wife doesn't like soccer, she was sucking down a lot of booze and eventually had to go to the bathroom so she left to find a Port-a-Potty.

She was gone for quite awhile but I assumed there was a long line outside the crapper since the park was packed. It turns out that my wife was standing in line next to a handsome stranger who struck up a conversation with her. He could tell that she was half in the bag and was eyeballing her up and down. Eventually they both get to the front of the line and go in next to each other. However, instead of draining his lizard, the stranger crawls up on top of the toilet to peek out the vent into the unit next door. When my wife pulled town her shorts to tinkle, he sees the most perfectly shaped buns he’s ever laid eyes on.

When they both come back out, she thanked him for keeping him company and starts to head back to our family. He has other ideas and asks if he can buy her a hot dog at the concession stand. Still feeling the effects of the rum and Wild Turkey she has been drinking, she replies that she doesn’t want a little wiener but she’s definitely in the mood for a large Polish Sausage. He walks her over to the stand but instead of ordering, he takes her behind the refreshment stand and tells her that he’s got 9 ½ inches of love for her in his pants. They start going at it hot and heavy, when all of a sudden he gets a wild idea. She was always reticent to take it in the backdoor but now she’s so bombed that she throws caution to the wind. So she pulls down her shorts, turns around and bends over and orders the man to drill her in the butt. He whips out a massive boner but knows that it’s going to hurt like hell unless he finds something to lube his giant sausage with. Looking around, he spots a packet of mustard on the ground that someone else had left. He opens it, squirts it on his rigid tool and go to town on my wife.

Soon the spicy mustard begins to burn her delicate backdoor. She starts howling and moaning from the pain, screaming that her butt is on fire. He mistakenly assumes she’s getting off on it and kept driving it home until finally, with a grunt, he unleashed an enormous load all the way deep inside of her keister. No sooner was he spent than he hiked up his drawers, said “Thanks for the sweet action, babe” and made his way off into the night.

My wife slowly walked back to us, moving very gingerly from the discomfort. When I saw her, I assumed she’d been hitting the sauce again while she was away but as she gets closer I can see that her hair is disheveled, her makeup is smeared and she has a glazed look in her eyes. It took three days and a whole tube of balm to put out the fire on her back porch.
Old 10-23-2017, 03:42 PM

Not sure that I want to put this out here but here we go. Like I posted previously She's admitted to about 56 the actual number is really probably between 80 and 100 either fucked her or got a head job. She started rather young giving head to her cousin, who eventually also fucked her. This cousin also turned her out to his brother who she also gave head to. The older cousin broke her cherry and after that she put out to her friends step dad. He was about twenty five years older than her and set her on her sl*t ways.

I've got plenty more stories if anyone is interested just give me some feedback.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida

1m:00s