Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2017, 01:07 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts
Default British Women

I should tread carefully but this is an honest question and something I'd like to understand.

I don't mean to be offensive or rude, but going purely off the photos here it seems like British women are quite overweight... and British men love it???

I applaud all types of women showing themselves off because if they enjoy it, then that's great. I'd never write anything bad to a poster about their wife or girlfriend. Any exhibitionism is a treat for both partners. So please don't misunderstand where this curiosity is coming from.

I also understand that some men have a thing for larger ladies, but it seems like every Brit bloke is crazy for the heavy set. I don't see the same pattern emerging from North Americans, the Convicts or European posters.

I live in Asia, so perhaps my perception of what is and isn't overweight might be a bit different.

Do British men believe that heavy set women are the norm?
What is it about such women that stokes their fire?

Actually I just found this...
"Most men prefer leggy and lean women, Gisele Bündchen lookalikes, right? Not necessarily. In fact, the body type that a man finds attractive can change depending on his environment and circumstances, a new study finds: when under stress, for instance, men prefer heavier women.
The study, published in the journal PLoS ONE, reports that when men were placed in stressful situations, then asked to rate the attractiveness of women of varying body sizes, they tended to prefer beefier frames, compared with unstressed men whose tastes skewed thinner.
“This suggests that our body size preferences are not innate, but are flexible,” said study co-author Martin Tovée of Newcastle University in the U.K., in an email, noting that they may be influenced by our particular environment and resources.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 04:00 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts

I don't think generalizing is possible, here, so I believe you are wrong. My impression is that on the one hand, younger generations (those who are now 20ish) prefer very skinny, androgynous women. For example, a co-worker of mine, who is about 25, and who is very successful with men, has practically no tits and her hips are about the same width as her waist. On the other hand, I find that older generations tend to prefer a more traditional figure. But again, this is just my impression, based on the people I see when I'm out and about. Also, consider that when I talk about figure, I'm not talking about weight, but proportions. I, for one, prefer athletic (or, if you prefer, fit, or skinny) women with a pronounced hourglass figure. I don't mind if a woman has a few kilos (not a few stone) more than optimal, or if she is not super-fit, but I find the heroin-chic anorexic look of the late 90s profoundly unattractive. One more thing to consider is that often the women who show themselves off are already in their late 30s or 40s, when the metabolism has slowed down a lot and therefore tend to accumulate extra weight, but again, this is just my impression. Finally, I would take articles published on PLoS ONE with a pinch (or a pound) of salt. Practically all sort of stuff gets published there, and you have to be careful if you want to find the occasional good work in the pile of rubbish.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 07:07 AM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts

We are form Britan and my wife is on the heavier side but not obese by any means. I'm quite happy with her appearance, however she would like to be slimmer like most women. I think theres as many men that like the slimmer woman as the heavier woman. I like both heavy and slim but not the extremes of either end of the spectrum.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zeuren For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 07:46 AM

Thanked 1,949 Times in 115 Posts

The original post is a ludicrous generalisation and hardly needs a refutation. But, for instance, just look through the various WNBR threads ( about 80% of which are from UK rides ) and I don't think it shows a nation of critically overweight women. As for what turns a man on, that will vary from man to man rather than from nation to nation. At least within the same or similar cultural background. As for me, Smokey Robinson said "first I look at the purse" but in my case it's "first I look at the face"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zola25 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zola25 View Post
The original post is a ludicrous generalisation and hardly needs a refutation. But, for instance, just look through the various WNBR threads ( about 80% of which are from UK rides ) and I don't think it shows a nation of critically overweight women. As for what turns a man on, that will vary from man to man rather than from nation to nation. At least within the same or similar cultural background. As for me, Smokey Robinson said "first I look at the purse" but in my case it's "first I look at the face"
Fair enough. It is a generalisation.

Brit women are sitting around 30% overweight. Same as Australia but less than the US.

Perhaps I've been in Asia too long...
The Following User Says Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
I should tread carefully but this is an honest question and something I'd like to understand.

I don't mean to be offensive or rude, but going purely off the photos here it seems like British women are quite overweight... and British men love it???

I applaud all types of women showing themselves off because if they enjoy it, then that's great. I'd never write anything bad to a poster about their wife or girlfriend. Any exhibitionism is a treat for both partners. So please don't misunderstand where this curiosity is coming from.

I also understand that some men have a thing for larger ladies, but it seems like every Brit bloke is crazy for the heavy set. I don't see the same pattern emerging from North Americans, the Convicts or European posters.

s.[/INDENT]

I am english, ive been to the states around 25 times and probably spent 8+ months of my life there. Perhaps you have never been? Cos i can tell you there are some SERIOUSLY MASSIVE women in the US. Go to a disney park and see them hauling their ass around on a disability scooter when their only disability is a chronic fast food addiction.

Further, it seems lard assed american men still expect their women to weigh 100lbs. Get serious and less hypocritical
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 07:48 PM

Well said william64/ keith.

Op might want to buy a mirror and take a look in it for a while, and perhaps a set of scales?
Old 09-19-2017, 08:53 AM

Speaking of U.S. women, check out one of the many threads about women who go to Walmart.

One example: <https://www.google.com/search?q=walmart+women+jokes&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS693US 693&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWi IXTpLHWAhWEiFQKHUYbDlUQ7AkINg&biw=1280&bih=669>
The Following User Says Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2017, 04:41 PM

Thanked 14,126 Times in 663 Posts

if all women looked the same dressed a like , looked the same naked . we would not bother looking .
its the what does she look like naked . that keeps us looking ,

Weather she is slim a bit heavy , who cares just be pleased that they take there clothes off so we can have a look .
The Following User Says Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeripoff6 View Post
I am english, ive been to the states around 25 times and probably spent 8+ months of my life there. Perhaps you have never been? Cos i can tell you there are some SERIOUSLY MASSIVE women in the US. Go to a disney park and see them hauling their ass around on a disability scooter when their only disability is a chronic fast food addiction.

Further, it seems lard assed american men still expect their women to weigh 100lbs. Get serious and less hypocritical
Oh yeah. They can be extremely obese - 2 litre big gulps every day! Insane. I've spent close to a year in the US over the past 10 or so for work. BUT it has been mainly in Los Angeles and the women there are in ridiculously good shape. They have to be otherwise they won't even get a job at Starbucks.

But my original post wasn't really about women, it was about the men and what seems to be a real love for lager ladies in my eyes. That's cool. I got nothing against it and stated that very clearly in my OP. Aussie women are just as large and USA even more.

Honestly though, if my 167cms tall and not young wife were to get close to 60kgs, I'd consider her overweight and she'd also consider herself overweight. There has to be a fair bit of cultural conditioning going on I think.

EDIT: It seems I've annoyed quite a few people. Sorry about that. Never my intention. Sorry for asking. I should get the mods to delete this thread.

Last edited by Duran Duran; 09-20-2017 at 04:38 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s