Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2016, 07:12 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Now for the contuation.

Bob and I started watching a game but decided it was more fun sitting by the truck listening to the radio where we were working. Very rare warm day. So we loaded up and headed back to the previous work zone. We sat talking about wives. As stated he is excited about my wife's new comfort with exposure. He asked if she allowed him a feel can he do so? He said he thought she was to that point earlier. I told him what I told her before she left.

Well we had a long time to discuss wives and situations and missed past opportunities. He now wants to go to my country house this summer for relaxing. He really wants to see my brothers wife's very hairy pussy.

What seemed forever kenneth and my wife came driving through the gate. They parked and came over smiling and chatting. Bob and I both said well? Kenneth walked over to the cooler took out the bottle of sky vodka took a big drink. He pulled out to glasses and made two strong vodka cranberries and said that was fun.

Bob and I both look at my wife she smiles takes a drink and said we did it again. We ask for details.

Kenneth said nothing. My wife said after the landfill they took the interstate. She said she waited until they were past most traffic and was approaching an orange truck but had traffic behind them. They allowed all the traffic to pass as they were behind the truck. As they came up along the cab of the truck my wife was about to turn in the window when kenneth said shit. My wife looked over and the driver was a female. They were already past our exit so they took the next exit and came home. Bob said that's it? I just looked at my wife and she smiled and winked. She then said while kenneth and I load the backhoe she asked bob if he would help set up for the game. We were going to watch the game outside. She went to the truck grabbed her backpack and had bob following behind.

I looked at kenneth and said tough much on running into a female driver. He said not really. Its more tough luck it was a male driver. I just stared at him with a confused look. He got up and I followed. We went to the cooler. As he was refilling our drinks I said isn't that the same? He said he agreed to tell me once we were alone. We sat back down after he moved the backhoe onto the trailer.

He said the trip to the landfill was the same. All the way through town she rode with arms mostly crossed because she had no jacket. After they dumped the load at the site he said my wife started relaxing talking and asking questions. He said once they got on the interstate she asked if her nipples should stand out more for the truck they choose. I said did she really say that. He said yes. He said my wife started brushing her chest making her nipples erect. He said he slowed to below the posted speed limit to safely watch. He said at one point she had her top pulled over her breast and was playing with her bare nipples. As they were going towards our exit there were no trucks in front so he said he pulled off at the same previous exit and pulled over to the side of the opposite approach ramp like last time. He said while sitting there my wife asked if he thought a truck could see her seat from their window. He said that the windows are fairly level with each other so he doubted they could see. She then asked if she should try and see. Kenneth said absolutely with no other response. He said his stomach had so many butterflies that absolutely was all he could say.

Now is when my wife had kenneth agree to tell me but could tell no one else. He said all he could say again was absolutely. Now I will add what my wife told me the next day. She said while she was playing with her nipples kenneth slowed down to a safer speed and kept asking if she needed help getting her nipples erect. She declined but kept periodically playing to the point of lifting her shirt. She said she was running out of distraction till they pulled over to wait. She said she knew it was unlikely a truck could see down into the truck so she started asking kenneth questions. She said all he could respond with was one word answers. So she said since they were off the interstate and no one was passing she decided to up the ante and take off her pants and underwear.

Now back to kenneth. He said after he agreed to tell me and no one else she lifted her bottom from the seat and pushed her yoga pants past her butt. He said she asked if he was sure this was safe and he was OK with it. He said he again responded with absolutely. She then pushed the pant to her knees then ankles. He said it was a site to see. My wife with a clear top exposing her tits now sitting there in black panties. He said that she kicked off her shoes and removed her pants. He said that she then got nervous and started talking herself out of it by saying that maybe this is enough and if the driver can see he will appreciate the look at breast and panties. He then found his voice.

He said he started with you've gone this far you should go all the way and why stop now you are almost there. He said she kept going back and forth pulling her panties down her hips then back. Till finally agreeing. She lifted up and pulled her panties down and off in one stroke. Now my wife is sitting next to my friend practically naked. He said the first word out of his mouth was "nice". He said they spent time with small talk and after a while my wife had to remind him about a truck because he completely forgot why he was there. I asked him how much he saw. He said my wife was very comfortable sitting on the seat in different positions so he saw pretty much everything since the only hair she is sporting is a small blonde strip. I then knew she was driving him crazy.

He said after 15 to 20 minutes he saw the truck approaching down the interstate and they started for the truck. The story then mirrored my wife's version at the worksite other than while they were behind the truck letting traffic pass he said my wife asked if her nipples were erect enough for the driver. He responded they could be better . With that she played with her nipples then said how about now. He said better but he could help. He then told me she said fine and let him fondle her nipple till they got ready to pass. I again said really and he said maybe two three seconds tops. He said after they pulled back behind the truck and took the exit my wife put her pants on and they drove back.

Now the wife's version. She said once she decided to take off her pants and panties she wanted to make kenneth beg. She said she didn't stall too much with the yoga pants but while she was sitting in her panties she got butterflies. She said Kenneth's been texting request and challenges for so long she really wanted to tease him. So she kept stalling while his pleading increased. She said after his pleading turned to challenges then back to pleading she pulled her panties off in one movement.

One thing kenneth said I know as fact is my wife keeps all hair waxed from her pussy except a small strip. She said she really felt exposed sitting in nothing but a very see-thru top. She said kenneth kept on her about her sitting like she was in church rather than sit as she had been. I asked how she rode prior. She said she rode facing kenneth with her back to her window most of the time. According to her she would have her left leg resting on the 3/4 bench and her right leg on the floor.

I asked well what did you do next. She said she told kenneth she waxes and that she does not have anything to cover her privates. She said kenneth was nonstop wanting to see. She said she had the nerve to just slide her left leg on the seat exposing her pussy but was enjoying the banter back and forth. She said she kept saying she will get comfortable but may take a little time. She said after a while she told kenneth don't forget his promise. She said she questioned his on this to the point of him agreeing and begging.

At that point she said she had put him through enough she said she turned and faced kenneth and started sliding her left leg onto the seat. She said just for giggles she stopped and told kenneth her eyes were up here pointing at her eyes. She said he apologized looked at her eyes then back down to her pussy getting more and more exposed.

She said once she was comfortable she adjusted her hips and leaned back against the door fully exposing her pussy. She said it was a little uncomfortable being that exposed at first but she found it entertaining watching and playing with kenneth. She said she couldn't help but get a little turned on to which kenneth pointed out. He asked if I would allow him to touch her. She said that I would not mind but she will not allow that. He then started asking her to touch herself to which she stated if you don't like the view then I can put my clothes back on. She said the small talk then started. She also said some times when she caught him staring she would adjust her position by pulling her knee back and adjusting her hips to make her pussy really exposed.

Now kenneth brought up that I had fondled his wife at their dinner so can he at least touch her. My wife declined. She then said they had been there long enough and let's get a truck. Within a few minutes they were after the truck.

Her story did follow Kenneth's to a point. She said when they were behind the truck allowing traffic to pass. It was kenneth that mentioned that she should have her nipples fully erect. So with her pussy still fully exposed she started rubbing her nipples. She said at that point with her pussy facing kenneth and her rubbing her nipples she started to get aroused. She said that Kenneth again pointed out her state of arousal. She said she then turned in her seat and was facing the back of the trailer with legs open and aroused as hell. She said then kenneth brought up that he can get her nipple erect and would do no more than I did.

She said by this time she was so aroused she just gave in. She said she scooted over and allowed kenneth to fondle her left breast and nipple. I asked how long this took. She said she told him only for a second and he said as soon as the next car passes. She said he did this three times till she said that's enough and he pulled over to pass. She said in all probably several minutes. I then asked what did he do for several minutes that's a long. She said he mainly massaged her full breast with intermittent nipple pinch, pull and massage. She said as they approached the truck she was ready to lay back and show the driver a full frontal with a wet pussy till they discovered the driver was female.

She said that kenneth slowed and took the next exit. She said that kenneth requested as they were crossing over the interstate to get back on that she continue to sit comfortably facing him and he would take the back roads. She asked if he was hard. He said yes. She said if she is going to fully expose he would have to pull his pants to his knees.

She said he did it so fast that she didn't realize his dick was pointing back at his chest. So he said her turn. My wife said she assumed the same position again to Kenneth's comments of how aroused she appeared. She said she got dressed about a mile from the house. She said Kenneth didn't pull up his pants till they passed through our gates.

As you can tell kenneth left out some detail but as it was all in fun my wife and I got a good laugh out of it.

I went into detail of this event because nothing really happened other than some mentioned and not mentioned teasing while working and I found this arousing only wish I was there rather than post this second hand.

The day continued.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:44 AM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

What a great sexy wife. I love wives who tell every detail to their husbands. For you it was almost like being there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2016, 12:47 PM

ModelT. You are correct. I have a wonderful sexy wife. I was a little disappointed that kenneth left out some details. I was going to ask him about some parts. I found myself getting a little jealous as my wife was telling me Sunday. After thinking more on it and discussing with bob Sunday I guess it was because I was not there. Also as the day progressed I don't believe other events would have transpired if that trip had been any different.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2016, 04:20 PM

I have some time so I will advance the day. I think I ended with kenneth and I loading equipment while my wife and bob set up for the game. It took some time to clear the area and load the equipment while we drank and talked. When complete we loaded the cooler back in my truck and headed back to the house.

We had decided on the grizzly game and to sit outside since the weather was so nice. So kenneth and I took the cooler to the back patio. Everything was set-up. Flat screen back on the wall speakers remounted. Bar area setup. So kenneth and I took a seat to finish drinks. After some period of time we noticed no bob and my wife had not come around. We searched the house to no avail. All vehicles were in their respective places, none missing. So we assumed they went for a walk.

After awhile we heard a vehicle pull into the drive. Kenneth and I both walked around to the drive. As we rounded the house I see my wife exiting a black Mercedes SUV. I also see bob walking around the front and finally see bobs wife exit the drivers door. Kenneth and I decide to go back to what we were doing and see what was happening. We both assumed that the evening was going to be altered and not in a good way.

Bob came out of the house first. We played dumb and asked where they had been hiding. He made a drink and sat down. He said while he and my wife were setting up they talked about the evening. He asked if she minded his wife dropping in. My wife declined. He said after additional conversation that they called his wife and discussed the evening plans. He was not sure of the conversation that the two wives had but that my wife came in wearing her workout jacket telling him his wife was on the way and they were going shopping. So he jumped in the car and with with them. We asked where did you go. He said you will be pleasantly surprised.

A few minutes later my wife and bobs wife came outside. Bobs wife was wearing black yoga pants and an oversized workout shirt with a sports bra. My wife came outside wearing the same zebra print yoga pants and the see-thru ballet top. After making their drinks my wife sat beside me on the sofa and bobs wife sat with him. I whispered to my wife if she was OK with this. She said it was her idea along with bobs wife. She said just wait bob will fix this.

After some small talk. Bob said "OK what will it take to get you to follow the same rules as my wife tonight" to his wife. She whispered into bobs ear. He said something back and she whispered again into his ear. He said loudly "done". Then bobs wife looked at kenneth and said can you get your wife over tonight. He said I wish I could but I doubt it. She said OK, what's the rules. After explaining she said she did not bring a sheer top. I immediately offered the second top. Both wives left.

Three of us then started talking about our good fortune. Kenneth kept saying he wished his wife was here and participating but that she's just not there yet. I started telling bob of the last trip kenneth and my wife took to the landfill and what kenneth told me. Kenneth added some but same basic story. Bob could not believe he got to see my wife's pussy up close. Kenneth gave numerous compliments of her pussy and tits to bob. Drove bob nuts.

Well the wives came back and bobs wife had on the nude top. They had tied the back to make it a tight fit. It also left nothing to the imagination. She looked as if she had increased a size but looked fantastic.

We had many drinks and great conversation while having the luxury of two practically topless women to stare at. We only had one event occur while we were visiting and waiting on the game.

Now the two ladies were enjoying the drinks and the attention. At one point my wife was heading inside. As she got up bobs wife literally jumped on the sofa and said I'll keep your spot and husband warm. All my wife said was he will appreciate that. She took my arm over her shoulders and snuggled. As she did this she placed my hand on her right breast. Saying your hand is cold squeezing her hand which squeezed my hand which squeezed her right breast. This took every bit of a couple of seconds till I removed my hand placing it on her arm. She responded looking at me with a fake pouty lip.

Well that very quick unintentional grope of her breast did not go unnoticed by bob. As my wife approached bob declared foul. He said not fair, while you were away your husband molested my wife's tit. My wife stopped in front of me and said did you play with bobs wife's tit. I look at his wife who is still snuggled under my arm with a fake pouty lip looking at my wife. I said not intentionally it was more of an accident. Then bobs wife said accidents don't include a squeeze. I was stuttering a protest when bob invited my wife to sit with him. I was still stuttering a protest to the squeeze when my wife spun around and sat across bobs lap. She asked bob what happened. Bob said as his "innocent" wife attempted to snuggle by bring my arm over her shoulder I went straight for her tit. My wife looked at kenneth and he agreed. Now I am calling foul and that my hand was placed on the tit by bobs wife not me.

So my wife looked at me smiling and said like this. She took bobs arm around her neck and d****d his arm down placing his hand on her tit only she is holding bobs wrist. Bob immediately cups and squeezes my wife's breast. Looking at me smiling she asked like this? I said no. Bobs wife had my hand and she squeezed my hand. My wife then pulls bobs squeezing hand from her tit. She places her hand on his and replaces his hand back on her tit to which the squeezing commenced again. I said exactly.

This is an oversized chair. She then asked me if bobs wife did this? She spun sideways across bobs lap. She hung her legs off one arm took bobs hand and placed it above her nipple, his other arm is now pinned under her legs on the arm of the chair. She then hung her head and arms over the opposite arm. She turns and said smiling well did she? I look at bob and he is furiously pinching, pulling and twisting both her nipples. I purposely took extra time to answer. I said, long pause, "well" pause, "not" pause "exactly". Maybe six to eight seconds. She then took bob by the wrist and lifted his hand which was still attached to her left nipple. He released and she spun around sitting on his lap. She then said "I guess its OK then."

Now bobs wife calls foul. My wife in her most innocent tone and look said "what?" "I was only trying to see what my husband did.". Bobs wife looked at me and said follow along. She took my arm around her neck and placed my hand on her tit and released my hand. While she explained her position on the matter I was now furiously massaging her right tit. She finished her defense and removed my hand. She sat up then laid across my lap. She took my hand placed it on her tit and started again with we did not do this. While she talked and made her defense I pinched pulled and twisted nipples at another furious pace. She then took my hand away and sat up saying "can we agree on this now". Everyone started laughing.

As I said before. Each event seems to loosen everyone for the next. I know bobs wife had to feel the raging hard I was sporting in her back but she did not say anything.

We then resumed conversations and drinking till pregame. Just prior pre game the wives excused themselves to change for drink services.

Continued shortly...
Old 02-02-2016, 06:37 PM

Default Details ???????????

In kenneth's defense, if I were kenneth driving and your wife did those things I'd probably forgotten more details than he did.
Even this innocent accidental fondling would have left me only knowing I felt some strange tits and the details would be lost.
Loving your stories and it's making my wife hot.
I'll just add it's great to have kinky good friends.
Sure wished we had a wild friend with construction equipment. We need some work done cheap and Dollie already has some sheer tops..
Old 02-02-2016, 06:58 PM

I'm going to try and get as far along as I can. I left off with pregame about to come on. I was confused with wife's changing when all she had to do was remove the sheer tops. When I voiced this bob said we went shopping. He said I have another suggestion, stood up and went inside.

A few minutes prior to pregame the wives appeared. And I might add a WOW. My wife was standing there in a black and white lace maids skirt. The skirt dropped just below the ass cheeks. She had on white lace thigh high stockings and black shoes. She had a black and white choker around her neck and a black and white lace bikini top but the black was some what see-thru. Bobs wife had on the same outfit. There were no words. We just stared.

When we finally got our voices we were all throwing compliments, to many to name. As the excitement died down they took our drink orders. As they were preparing the drinks kenneth announced. "I do not want to minimize what you are wearing or spoil a good evening but you are supposed to be topless.". They both smiled and my wife said we wanted you guys to see the entire outfit.". They each removed the bikini top and placed on the bar.

This was a fantastic view. I don't think additional detail is needed. I've yet to install an ice maker outside so all ice was in a cooler in front of the bar. The flat screen t.v. is on the wall above the bar. The sofa and chairs are now facing that direction. As my wife bends to retrieve additional ice I did not see panties. As the pre game show had started. I asked my wife what was under the maid skirt. She lifted the back to show a very small string thong. My wife is not a fan of thongs. Her theory is if you have to wear one either don't or go pantyless.

So we all set down to pregame with two very sexy topless maids. Now I know how I make my drinks. The ladies were making the drinks for professionals. Midway through the pregame I was drunk and had to slow my pace. I ordered a water. Then bob ordered a water. Then kenneth ordered a water. The ladies started teasing and calling names. I got smart. I said OK another round for everyone. The wives would make the drinks and drop theirs in their chair quartering us to my left. Then serve us from the serving trays. Bob drew the unlucky straw. His wife dropped off her drink then went to his chair on my far right. My wife approached kenneth and I. I took the try and swapped our drinks for theirs to some half hearted complaints. I then proposed a kill toast to the grizzlies. Everyone killed their drink. Now we are getting real drinks.

As the pre game was ending and the game was about to start I wanted to get the ladies a bit more loose so I ordered a round of tequila shots. Just before tipoff we did the shot except mine found its way in a plant beside my sofa. I was drunk enough. Kenneth and I had been drinking while the others were setting up and shopping. Now the girls are feeling it. My wife is beside me on the sofa and bobs wife in the chair to my left. Not sure with bobs wife if she was sitting to show or drinks were taking effect. But the white string thong had worked its way between her lips and was flashing partial pussy. My wife had legs crossed leaning on me.

As tipoff happened my wife got active. She is a very vocal hyper grizzly fan. It was so entertaining watch her breast shake and bounce as the game progressed. Bobs wife is more of a watcher. My wife was having the same thong issue as bobs wife and the guys noticed as she would bend for ice the skirt elevated showing her pussy lips had swallowed the thong. Bob and kenneth were ordering drinks requesting their server by name while I slowed my pace. At the end of the first quarter grizzlies were winning and the wives were getting more drunk with stumbling and spilling drinks.

My wife was excited we were winning and she whispered in my ear,my wife does not curse. "Can I take this damn thong off". I sad "sure". She wanted to go inside and change. I said that they would notice and call foul. She sat a minute and whispered what can I do. I said work a deal that bob and kenneth kill two drinks for your thong. She smiled and kissed me on my cheek. She sat beside bobs wife whispering. As they whispered I looked and all guys were focused on both partially exposed pussies.

The girls stood went to the bar made a tray of drinks. They turned and said we want to start a bet. We will remove our thongs if you guys lose your pants then we have a drink. Bob is immediately sitting in his boxers smiling. It took kenneth and I a second to get to boxers. The ladies then served us drinks. My wife removed her thong and placed it on the bar without exposing anything. Done by facing us and bending. Now bobs wife turned facing the bar opened her legs and started the slow removal. Completely free of any hair and looked fantastic. My wife then sat beside me crossed her legs and whispered much better. Now the second quarter had started.

As the ladies drank and time passed they either forgot or didn't care. My wife by midway thru the second quarter was hit by the alcohol. Not pass out but motor skills and inhibitions. During a monster grizzly dunk she jumped up with arms raised cheering. This exposed everything. Then she went around the furniture high fiving everyone. Beautiful sight as she cheered her breast bounced and shook. As she went to each person she had to bend causing her tits to be closer to faces and the view from the rear was a naked bald pussy. Bobs wife just sat casually and would bend casually and never made any attempt to not show her pussy which kept a lot of my attention.

Now bob and kenneth are drunk. Kenneth more so. Mid way thru the quarter he was dozing off. My wife's loud cheering and high five request kept him up.

Sorry so wordy but was another great day.

I will finish. I promise. Gotta close the office.
Old 02-02-2016, 07:40 PM

We don't do sports. We don't drink...only a few beers. So this is amazing to us. I'd forgotten everything in the first ten minutes.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:13 PM

I played basketball in college so that's really the only sport my wife follows and only the grizzlies. I may not had made some things clear. My wife did not really start drinking till I got involved changing drinks. I was very proud of her because she quit worrying about having an excuse to tease someone. She was straight sober while riding with kenneth.

When we were talking Sunday she discussed it as more of an accomplishment. She even stripped down and demonstrated her technique for me on the sofa. If so, kenneth got a beautiful view of a naked spread pussy.

As for kinky friends I do have them. We have talked about naked wives and situations for years. It seemed the wives were hesitant then nothing.

As you will read shortly I really enjoy my friends and am glad my wife is becoming more open about our sexuality as time goes by.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2016, 10:07 PM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 305 Posts
Default Cant Wait

Hope you finish tonite cause you have got my attention
Old 02-03-2016, 01:04 PM

Where to start or continue. We are watching a game with two beautiful ladies that are now wearing white thigh high stockings a short maids costume skirt and a ribbon choker around their neck. That's it. We are getting great glimpses of pussy as the ladies move, sit and cheer. As the second quarter progressed bobs wife began to get into the cheering and celebrating.

At some point kenneth must have excused himself. As we were each making restroom visits I did not notice till bobs wife came outside laughing and said look at this. She turned her phone around and there was a picture of kenneth out asleep inside on my sofa . The funny part, he was completely naked with his boxers on his head like a hat. She had several pictures but all were the same.

Again both ladies were feeling the consumed alcohol. They were giggling, laughing and really being silly. Bob and I had no complaints. They were giving us plenty to see and at times very close.

During a commercial break before the half bobs wife said let's all go in and mess with kenneth. So we all headed in. Kenneth had not moved from the position in the picture. I asked how he got his boxers on his head bobs wife said she did it and he never moved. My wife entered the room with her makeup bag. They proceeded to give him a makeover. Face, chest and groin. When they finished out came the cell phones and both took several pictures.

Bob then said to his wife you want to really get him, give him a quick lap dance so when he sobers up I will give him hell. She handed her phone to bob opened Kenneth's legs and sat down on his flaccid penis. I assume he was taking pictures but I did not take my eyes off his wife. She then stood grabbed kenneth by the balls and penis and closed his legs. Now he is slouched on the sofa legs together with his legs together balls and flaccid penis sitting in his lap. She looked at bob and said now. She lifted her maids skirt and backed up on kenneth with his legs between hers and sat down on his junk. He has not really moved much and if he was aware he had a pussy on his dick I'm sure things would be growing. No reaction. After a few seconds of softly rubbing her pussy on Kenneth's limp dick she said one more. My mouth fell open. She leaned back on kenneth and lifted his limp dick between her lips. I again assume bob got the picture I could not take my eyes off her pussy.

She stood up straightened her skirt laughing hugging my laughing wife. Then bob looked at my wife and said your turn. My wife said I don't think so. I guess after seeing bobs wife do this my drunk self spoke up with some challenge that included are you chicken and he's out. There was also bobs drunk wife commenting along with bob. So giggling my wife said OK. She had bob put the phone away. With hands on hips saying no pictures or no dance. Bobs wife took her phone and put it away. Now my wife did the same movement bobs wife did without lifting the maids skirt. When she sat on his lap bob said you are not all the way down. She smiled saying I am. Bob said we can not see so we can not use this later on kenneth. My wife then lifted her skirt. My jaw hit the floor. My wife's pussy was straddling the base of Kenneth's limp dick. She made several small grinds on his groin when bobs wife said. Now put it against your pussy. My wife did not hesitate. She leaned back just as bobs wife did. Grabbed his dick by the head and She streached it against the length of her pussy. She held it there a second and stood up straightening her skirt then started laughing and hugging bobs wife.

I am standing there sporting a nice tent watching this. I immediately say my turn. The ladies turn and walk out headed back to the game never saying a word. Bob and I stood there talking a second before following the ladies.

This took a long time to write but really took the ladies minutes to complete. When bob and I walked back outside the ladies had four drinks ready. I protested that I will have to pass or wait on another drink or I will be like kenneth. Both ladies started on me then bob said the same. They really started teasing us. Bob said lets make a bet. We will drink the drinks if you lose the skirts. My wife started the protest. At some point bobs wife said its not like we haven't seen each other naked. She handed bob his drink and said you two lose the boxers. She unzipped the skirt and placed it on the bar. Now bobs wife is standing there drink in hand wearing thigh high white lace stockings and a ribbon chocker. Nothing else. After a short pause my wife hand me my drink. Takes off her skirt places it on the bar lifts her drink and says "well".

I hesitate because I have an erection that won't wait. I look at bob and he is standing completely naked sporting wood. Even drunk, as I start disrobing I'm thinking about where this is going. As bob and I are putting our clothes on the bar his wife says someone seems excited. I could not respond. Now we are all sitting on the sofa and its half time. My wife is happy we are winning and I know this sounds unusual but we are all naked holding normal conversations.

I excuse myself to the restroom. Kenneth was now comfortably sleeping as I passed. On my way back I covered him with a blanket. As I entered the kitchen my wife was standing there looking sexy drunk and naked. I asked how she was doing. She said good but wanted to know how I felt about the night so far. I told her i felt great and was happy she was comfortable having a good naked night. She said she was having fun but was not as wild as bobs wife and not sure about the rest of the evening. I asked what she was saying. She felt awkward sitting on Kenneth's lap and touching his penis while we watched. I asked if she had fun with it. She said yes. So I said then there's no problem. I told her I was fine with whatever and if she was comfortable and having fun then have fun. She then told me what worried her.

At some point durning the evening bobs wife told her she really enjoyed me playing with her nipples and made her want more. My wife laughed it off. I asked her why she was worried. She said she did not know how far to take teasing or touching. I asked if she had fun with bob teasing me touching her earlier. She laughed and said yes. I said let's just have fun. If you are not having fun then let's just have great naked conversation without the teasing. She then asked "so you are OK that bob may touch me". I said yes as long as you are. Again my sober wife will not curse but then she said "he keeps making comments so im going to tease the living shit out of him". I said "have fun". She planted a big kiss on me and said I'm horny enough to jump you now.

Outside bob was at the bar and his wife was sitting on the sofa. I took my position at the end of the sofa opposite his wife. This is an extra long outdoor sofa. My wife walked up to the bar where bob was standing. She reached past bob placing her tits square in his chest and grabbed a glass. She then opened the cooler bent over straight legs and backed her ass straight into bobs dick. She filled her glass with ice stood up apologized to bob poured water and walked over and sat by me. She whispered how's that. I laughed. Bob just said holy shit.

We were still at half time and almost tipoff. Now we were all on the sofa talking. Bobs wife on one end, then bob, then my wife, then me. As I said its a long sofa. We are talking when my wife takes her right leg folds it and spins toward bob and leaves her left leg down (same position as with kenneth in his truck). She then leans back on me talking to bobs wife. Bob is looking down at my wife's pussy and up at me smiling. My wife is ignoring this looking straight through him at his wife. She then shifts down pushing her pussy up and forward. Now I'm looking down past her tits at her exposed pussy facing bob. She continues talking past bob to his wife. Bobs dick is now straining straight up. My wife starts rubbing her small trimmed strip. Bob finally said this is too much. He walks out to my freezing cold pool and sits on the first step for a second. He towels off and sits in front of the fire. All this to the three of us laughing.

Be back shortly.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1