uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2023, 12:03 PM

Default Wife's best friend

This happened around early 2022 (winter weather in Canada), her best friend that recently got married purchased a rabit. My wife loves cute things so ofcourse we made plans to visit their home to check out the bunny.

Before going to their home we made plans to meet them for lunch. When she arrived i noticed she wore super short black skirt and black tights. This is a huge turn on for me as tights is super hot to me. I couldn't get much of a look because we all sat down to eat.

After we ate, we headed to their home. As bunny is fairly short, to my surprise her best friend constantly bent over and squated. I'm not sure if she knew but when she squated she was fully exposing her panties, i think she forgot that her tights were not pants.

Let's say i still fantasize about that day and having a good 1minute view up her short skirt/tights.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to givenlight For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2023, 07:22 PM

Default Wife got upskirted

I don't know if I should post this under upskirt story or exposing wife but it's upskirt-related.

Happened couple days ago when we went to community library. My wife would like to get some books there. Due to my request, she's wearing a short pleated skirt showing her nice pair of legs.
There's this moveable stair with wheel for people to get book at the top shelf. I found there's a guy next to one and did his reading. I talked to my wife suggested maybe she could go up the stair pretending looking for some books there and see if the guy would look.

She then did what I asked, and I stayed away like 2 isles and checked out the guy through book shelves. He first gave a quick glance at her and moved a step away. After my wife stepped to the top that stair, he started looking up, like secretly peeking every 2-4 seconds.

I knew she's wearing one of my loved grey plain narrow panties. With her wide opened pleated skirt and the guy's position. I could imagine how a wonderful view he had on my wife's butt cheeks.

She then got down after like 5 minutes. He first pretended he's focusing on the book, but then he tried to talk to her. Later I asked her, she said he tried to get her number

I don't know if this fits in this thread. If yes, I have tons of this type story to share.
Old 12-11-2023, 02:25 AM

Default Rising Sun

I commute to the CBD (Central Business District) three times a week, the other days I work from home. I take the train from the local station to which I walk to in order to gain much needed exercise. The journey only takes about twenty to twenty-five minutes, and if I am organised, I can get to the station by 7:30 am or 7:45. This allows me to get a seat on the train and not have to stand, furthermore at that time there are fewer commuters and so I don’t have to stand and smell another commuter’s armpit.

The other day I got to the station at about 7:35. It was a bright sunny day, blue skies and warm without being steamy. The sun hadn’t yet risen too high, so it was not stifling hot.

In the station there is a bench for commuters to sit on while waiting for the train. For some reason it was designed to be quite low. This has the added benefit that when women sit down their butt is lower than their knees. ‘So, what’ you might say. Well for those of us who enjoy seeing up a woman’s skirt this is an important feature.

You see, when most women sit down, especially the more modest ones, they tend to cross their legs. Of course, when they have to get up, they have to uncross their legs first before standing up. If a woman is not consciously trying to protect her dignity or modesty, she might just uncross her legs without thinking too much about it. This may allow someone who was standing before her to catch a glimpse up her skirt and hopefully see her intimate apparel, her panties, knickers, undies, thong or whatever.

On the day in question there was an attractive brunette sitting on the bench waiting for the train, reading her Kindle. So, her attention was elsewhere and not on anyone else who had aspirations of catching a candid flash of material up her dress.

She was wearing an attractive blue dress; her knees were exposed as she sat there. Nice figure, slimish, nice breasts, pretty face and wearing make up that was tastefully applied. She was married as she was sporting a wedding band.
This time of year, the sun was shining into the station straight towards the bench, illuminating everyone sitting there. It would be in the eyes of people sitting down, too.

I had already noticed her when I came into the station. I decided to make her my ‘mark.’ It was just a matter of waiting 5 minutes for the train to arrive and she, hopefully would do the rest.

I nonchalantly adopted a pose facing the tracks, away from her so as not to alert her to the suspicion I was waiting for her to uncross her legs. Soon enough the train could be heard from about a quarter of a mile away. Less than a minute to wait and I would be greeted with a beautiful vista, an attractive woman parting her legs momentarily to expose her pudendum, albeit covered in the delicate material of her panties.

Still standing and facing away from her, twenty seconds to go I glanced briefly to see if she was preparing to move, she was not. Ten seconds, still no movement. The train was almost in the station. Five seconds, she prepared to close her Kindle.

The train draws to a stop. People prepare to board. The doors open, people begin to move, but my beautiful angel has not. I am waiting too. Perhaps she is waiting for the next train.

No, as the stragglers board the train she uncrosses her legs languorously. Now, at the opportune moment I turn briefly to catch a beautiful vision. She is not wearing pantihose or stockings, so her knickers are unimpeded. Her white panties with a network panel of lace greet me. A stunning view. I commit it to memory for it lasts all of a second or two, no more. But the scene is made all the more spectacular with the sun shining directly up her dress illuminating her delicious charms.

That’s it, it is over, but I have a glorious memory, a picture in my mind to recall and recollect. To reminisce over during the winter months when such sightings are so rare.

I board the train, I stand behind her, I can smell her scent, flowery, subtle, sexy. But I know a secret, I have seen her panties, I have gate-crashed her party. She may well drop them later to pee, but wherever she works, I will know what she is wearing beneath. The delicacy and finesse of her sexy underwear. She thinks only she knows. I know, too.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2023, 09:18 AM

Default Real life pantsing

I was in my teens during the 90's, the whole world of opportunities beckoning.

One day I was in a grocery store buying some provisions for my mother. While busy searching the aisles for the things I needed I came across a mother and her obstreperous son. She is a brunette in her 30's just ahead of me, checking for products in the same aisle as me. Her little son, around three or four years old is misbehaving; yelling, tantrums, running around, the whole ‘9-yards’.

Mum is not overly cute, but she certainly isn't ugly either. She was youthful enough to place her in the MILF category. She had all the right curves that women tend to have after becoming mothers and gaining a little weight, though she was not fat. Suffice it to say she had a sexy air about her. She was wearing a black t-shirt and a long purple skirt, one of those skirts that are thin and loose.

In his tantrum the little boy grabbed his mother's skirt all the while crying and carrying on. It’s a scene we have all witnessed. What happened next was sheer mastery, you could not have choreographed it better. The little boy suddenly gave a strong tug of his mother's skirt, this resulted in it being pulled down her legs to her mid thighs. On top of that, the unfortunate mother was left fighting for her honour and dignity as the skirt partially dragged her panties down too!
I could now see her voluptuous ass half covered and half-revealed in her underwear. She was wearing a pair of white panties. In the 1990's the popular design was the high-cut bikini style, I'm sure you know what kind of undies I'm talking about. They looked like they were made of nylon and seemed a bit worn out, as if they had seen better days. Clearly age had caused the elastic to fray and lose its tight elasticity, although they still looked good on her.

She quickly bent over to try and pull her skirt back up. I took advantage of her wardrobe malfunction to bathe in the view of her ass which was quite big. One of the legs of her panties had slid across to her lady-crack giving her a wedgie. As a result I could easily make out how hairy she was. Most women still hadn’t started shaving down there, and her luxuriant brunette bush covered most of the features of her pussy.

All this happened in a matter of maybe two seconds, three at most. But it aroused and stimulated my interest in women's underwear, added to that was the erotic scene of seeing a woman clearly embarrassed and at a disadvantage. All this conspired to cause me to become sexually aroused and sport a big erection (for me) and create a long-time memory that I used frequently to pleasure myself to in my mind and elsewhere.

She pulled her skirt back up, grabbed her son's hand and left as quickly as she could, with the kid still complaining. She avoided my stare, perhaps pretending that nothing at happened. In any case, I was highly astonished, excited, and appreciative of the opportunity of seeing all this happen at such close quarters. Fortunately for her, the store was pretty empty that day, and I was the only one that saw what had happened.

I really love those high cut panties of the 90's, and this episode may have a lot to do with it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2023, 04:39 PM

Thanked 2,223 Times in 161 Posts
Default Christmas bonus

She is about 5'9, late 30's 3 kids with the revenge body after the divorce.

Leggy and pretty cute

Normal ' everyone around for the BBQ ' set up = all sitting on the BBQ table, we were ready to go.

I was standing at the end of the table with the MILF to my right.

One of the kids suddenly needed attention, and the only way out was to swing her legs around, over the bench seat.
BAMB

Her long smooth legs on full display, her mid length skirt streached between her thighs showing the thin strip of black nylon protecting her pussy. Not a hint of pub in the 2 - 3 seconds it took her to extract herself from the bench

It is a view I have been hoping for for a while now. and it did not disapoint
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2023, 02:10 PM

2 days ago when Starbucks had the event where you can buy drink with half price, place get crowded. I love the one location near my workplace, the barista there is a lovely cute Vietnamese girl, smile always energize me in the morning.

This time I went there, no question people were in line waiting for the drinks. I stood next to the bar table noticing there's a maybe college girl with a blouse and short business style pencil skirt using her laptop, probably get herself ready for some job interview. She sat at the stool with her legs crossing, the hem of her skirt go up to near the root of her thighs. Smooth and pale skin, thin legs, can't help myself to look right at them.

At the moment I was deeply hoping barista can do my drink later so I can look at those wonderful view for as long as possible. Later the girl tried to grab something from her bag she placed next to the stool, she then leaned to her right, making her left side the butt left the surface of stool. That's the moment I treasure the most. Her skirt length couldn't cover what's under, I gotta see her purple undies between her thighs. Sadly the moment was short, can't tell if she's wearing regular panties or thongs.

By the way, she's gorgeous
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2024, 02:37 AM

Default Lucky Last

Just yesterday I was running a little late, having overslept, as I was enjoying the tail-end of a sexy dream.

I managed to get to the station as the train I was to catch had appeared in the distance, meaning there was about a minute before it actually arrived. I was more concerned that I validated my Metro Card, after all, we don’t want to be aught without a validated ticket by the roving band of officers who can inflict on-the-spot fines of $200!

Having successfully validated my card, I made my way done the platform to find a place to stand which would allow me to enter the appropriate carriage which would stop opposite the closest exit at my point of arrival.

As I was making my way down the crowded platform, I noticed a pretty woman in a remarkably short black dress sitting down on one of the benches along the platform. Seeing as this looked like a likely prospect for an impromptu upskirt I changed my mind about continuing along the platform.

As I walked past, I was sure, that despite her legs being crossed, normally a sure-fire method to dash any hope of seeing anything, I could see a little black triangle. I stopped and retraced my steps to make sure. My second pass was just as definitive as my first. She was wearing black panties to match her dress. Many women do this out of dress-sense or just to minimise a contrasting colour drawing extra attention to what she may be wearing beneath her dress.

Needless to say, I was pretty certain she was wearing tight little black panties. Still, I decided to see if, when she got up her act of uncrossing her legs would reveal any more information of what lay below.

I really didn’t have to wait very long as the train was virtually in the station and slowing down to a halt. People started jostling to get on to the train, I stayed put waiting for my target to make a move. Sure enough, a few seconds after the other commuters had already entered the carriage my ‘miss’ uncrossed her legs.

I was not expecting to see what she revealed to my feasting eyes. I had expected to see a tight black visage in that little triangle that we are so familiar with. What I saw was a beautiful view of blue and mottled red silk or satin across her pubic, pussy area. What’s more, usually a woman is sufficiently discreet to only part her legs momentarily, for a brief second no more, and revealing the minimum of space between their legs. In this case, she parted her legs quite a bit more than normal and for what must have been at least two to three seconds, giving me a veritable feast of her charms.
Once it was over, she disappeared into the crowd, as did I, in another direction. But not before I had enjoyed a quick, candid, and very unexpected glimpse of this attractive woman’s panties. Gazing upon her intimate apparel had made my morning all the more pleasurable, and enjoyable.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2024, 06:46 PM

I'm such a huge fan of upskirt, but I feel like not that much of people here like upskirt as much I do Lol

My cousin is in her 40s almost 50 but still in a good shape, Asian slim lady, 5'5", around 120 lb. She loves wearing skirt when she's at home.

Last week she got some hardware issue that asked if I could go to her house and fix them. One of the issue was a minor leaking under bathroom faucet. I dig down there working. She's very nice, leaned on the door side chatting with me. She had her grey hoodie on top and short jean skirt down at the bottom. I laid down there could have my sight easily peek inside her skirt to the root of her thighs, just slightly off from seeing what I really want to see.

About getting everything done. I asked her if she could test the water for me. She then moved forward without any hesitation. At that position, her thighs were wide open above me, letting me have a clear sight of her black lace panty.

As I growing up, I have seen up her skirt uncountable times, always gets me exited. Specially when I get to see what a girl wears under her skirt which shows her true self. What a lovely habit.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2024, 02:33 AM

Default Window Cleaning Vignettes (1)

When I was a student at university, I started my own business cleaning windows in the neighbourhood around the university campus in order to defray the cost of my courses.

Believe me, it is harder than it looks, and one has to have one’s wits about you so that you don’t fall off the ladder if you are cleaning upper stories. However, the perks are worth it. In the two years I was operating the business I had my fair share of naked or partially dressed women. I even saw a few women perched on the WC without them realising I was looking.

I remember the first time I caught a woman undressing. I had just finished the ground floor and was ascending the ladder to the first floor (2nd floor in the US). I thought that anyone upstairs would have heard me when I set up the ladder as it was quite noisy. Clearly the woman of the house had not noticed me. So, when I climbed up to the first storey to commence on the windows there, I discovered her getting undressed. I unbeknown to me I had stumbled on her bedroom. And unbeknown to her I was perched right outside her bedroom windows having a perfect view of her getting undressed.

She did not see me, which was a relief. It would have been very embarrassing when it came time to be paid.

As soon as I saw her, I realised the opportunity that had inadvertently but very serendipitously presented itself to me. I ducked my head down below the sill, hoping she had seen me. My luck was in. When I raised my head again about a minute later, she was standing in her black bra and was removing her jeans. She opened them, undid the zip and proceeded to remove them. She was a good-looking woman, in her thirties, quite slim, but with the right curves. Hence her jeans took some coaxing to get them over her hips. I saw her standing next to her walk-in-robe in her matching bra and lace panties. She turned away to examine herself in the mirror, then removed her bra and began to massage her breasts, seemingly caught up in the sensations she was creating, she was completely oblivious to the peeping-tom taking in her beauty. Having satisfied herself with her breasts she turned her attention to her panties and peeled them off, discarding them in a pile with her bra. She once more commenced examining herself in the mirror then moved over to her bed, lay down on her back and blew my mind when she began to masturbate, pleasuring herself to a full-on orgasm, and ‘hardening’ my respect for her. Realising I had spent nearly ten minutes watching her, I decided that discretion was the better part of valour and moved the ladder to some other windows and completed my job. When I had finished, I went to the front door, rang the bell. She answered a minute later with her hair in a towel wearing her robe. She had obviously become all hot and steamy and had taken a shower to cool down her ardour and arousal.

I left feeling fully recompensed, not only had I been paid financially, I had come away with a free show on top of it.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2024, 08:47 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_doug View Post
When I was a student at university, I started my own business cleaning windows in the neighbourhood around the university campus in order to defray the cost of my courses.

Believe me, it is harder than it looks, and one has to have one’s wits about you so that you don’t fall off the ladder if you are cleaning upper stories. However, the perks are worth it. In the two years I was operating the business I had my fair share of naked or partially dressed women. I even saw a few women perched on the WC without them realising I was looking.

I remember the first time I caught a woman undressing. I had just finished the ground floor and was ascending the ladder to the first floor (2nd floor in the US). I thought that anyone upstairs would have heard me when I set up the ladder as it was quite noisy. Clearly the woman of the house had not noticed me. So, when I climbed up to the first storey to commence on the windows there, I discovered her getting undressed. I unbeknown to me I had stumbled on her bedroom. And unbeknown to her I was perched right outside her bedroom windows having a perfect view of her getting undressed.

She did not see me, which was a relief. It would have been very embarrassing when it came time to be paid.

As soon as I saw her, I realised the opportunity that had inadvertently but very serendipitously presented itself to me. I ducked my head down below the sill, hoping she had seen me. My luck was in. When I raised my head again about a minute later, she was standing in her black bra and was removing her jeans. She opened them, undid the zip and proceeded to remove them. She was a good-looking woman, in her thirties, quite slim, but with the right curves. Hence her jeans took some coaxing to get them over her hips. I saw her standing next to her walk-in-robe in her matching bra and lace panties. She turned away to examine herself in the mirror, then removed her bra and began to massage her breasts, seemingly caught up in the sensations she was creating, she was completely oblivious to the peeping-tom taking in her beauty. Having satisfied herself with her breasts she turned her attention to her panties and peeled them off, discarding them in a pile with her bra. She once more commenced examining herself in the mirror then moved over to her bed, lay down on her back and blew my mind when she began to masturbate, pleasuring herself to a full-on orgasm, and ‘hardening’ my respect for her. Realising I had spent nearly ten minutes watching her, I decided that discretion was the better part of valour and moved the ladder to some other windows and completed my job. When I had finished, I went to the front door, rang the bell. She answered a minute later with her hair in a towel wearing her robe. She had obviously become all hot and steamy and had taken a shower to cool down her ardour and arousal.

I left feeling fully recompensed, not only had I been paid financially, I had come away with a free show on top of it.
I'm going to be optimistic and guess she knew you were there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005