Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-15-2016, 08:54 AM

So here goes a story with my first wife and our first time sharring. So start things off we were in our mid 20s when this happened. So my wife at the time was a short, thick, big natural breasted women, DDs. She usually kept a tan with no tan lines. She was 5'2" and was somewhat insecure of her body. She was the jealous type especially if an attractive girl was around. Funny to say that and we actually swapped. She was always the flirt of the group, would show her tits on my request.

It all started at my birthday party at the house. I had a bunch of friends over and we got to drinking pretty heavy. We had an above ground pool, I wanted to go skinny dipping but there were some kids around, so that spoiled that idea and it was a little to cold.. So after we ate and everyone was standing around the fire having a good time, our friends kid was tired so we let one of the kids lay down inside in a spare bedroom. I was hoping they would stay the night and to my surpise they did. I was pretty buzzed and made the suggestion that the adults sleep in master bedroom and the kids in the other end of the house. To my surprise our friends agreed. Well, it was going to be interesting because we had a queen size bed. I thought for sure they would say no. So the dad goes and gets the kids situated while my wife and his wife were getting into bed. It was my birthday and i wanted to get laid. So I started to mess with my wife while the friends wife was in bed. I was able to get my wife and I naked, but struggled to get hard due to drinking too much. I felt so pissed off, my only time for this to happen and i cant get hard, i started to feel depressed. Then to my surprise my wife said A(friends wife) can you help my hubby get hard. I thought for sure that wasn't going to happen. Then A reached over and grabbed my dick, Instant hard on and I couldnt believe it. There was my invitation to grab her, so i did.

A is a petite lady with fake boobs, probably a small D, not sure, she was a thin girl and hard to tell actual size due to body type. They were nice and perky boobs. Her nipples are always hard and she didnt wear a bra most days. Of course I love seeing women braless and can spot one across the room. Anyways, back to the story.

I put my hand up A's shirt and squuezed her boobs. The harder I squeezed, the more noises she would make. So we did that for a while and B(husband) came in the room. So i didnt know his reaction so I let A put my dick in my wife. As I started to fuck her I put my wifes hand on A's boobs that I got exposed from her shirt. Once she was squeezing her boobs i slid my hand down her pants, whoa, shave pussy, i love me some fresh shaved ones. So we continued to rub her down, next thing I know B climbs on the bed naked and pulls A's pants off. So I pulled out of my wife and grabbed B to place him on my wife. My wife didnt really know what was going on until he started to eat her out. I immediately slid in A and started pounding away. Then I saw B jump up and start to slid in my wife and she said no. I was like fuck.... what to do, so B tried again and got it in the second attempt. She wasn't to happy about it, so we swapped back and I started to fuck her again. She grabbed me and kissed me, then pushed me away and grabbed B and said lets see what you got old man. They were in their forties at the time. So jumped back to A and did about every position i could think off, cummed twice in her, then my wife came around while i was nailing A from behind while pulling her hair. My wife grabbed my balls and massaged them while I was nailing A from behind, I came again. I pulled out and stuck my dick in my wifes mouth, she was not much of a sucker. She sucked it for a few seconds and then laid on floor. I proceeded to fuck her and then she said she was to tired and to enjoy A. I resisted and started to pound away on her, pulling her up to the bed doggy style while she started to kiss A on the legs, i gently pulled her hair to accidently push her lips into A's lips, Then it wasn't long and I started to cum again. I pulled out and pushed her out of the way and filled up A one last time. After that I laid there for a minute everyone either passed out or fell asleep. I really wanted to go again, but since everyone was asleep i laid up next to A and spooned with her and slid it in, boy was she wet. I did her for about 10 to 15 minutes and stopped. I knew it would be another 30 mins or so before i came again so i stopped. I didnt pull out then, just feel asleep.

Said thing was i had work the next day, damn swing shift. I should have called in but was dedicated to work and went on in. Should have stayed with everyone naked laying in bed. Who knows we could have done round two before the kids got up.

We got together several times after that. Got to be more of A and B and me. I dont have pictures of that night or any night we swapped. It really wasnt on my mind to take pictures. I do have some pics of A and some of my ex wife that I will share. Only if phones had better cameras 10 years ago, that would have been awesome. I havnt posted any pictures yet on this forum, so bear with me while i check the rules and get some posted in the next day or so.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 09:08 AM

xax_xiii how is your video upload going. Would love to see it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 11:55 AM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 61 Posts

Sorry I havent updated. I think the file may be too big as each time i try it takes almost a full day and doesnt get close to finishing the upload. Just been busy with work and stuff. Ill try to chop it up and post in parts later.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2016, 11:02 PM

Thanked 25,437 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Question/Opinion???

I have a question for your opinion??........ How many men does it take to call it a Gangbang or gangbang label ???...... If my wife is w/ me and a friend we don't really consider it a gangbang, and even when she has her fav- 3 men-mmmf... we don't consider it a gangbang either??

Is a gangbang an attitude of alot of men,,, or a certain amount of men... or anymore then one man???

We think a gangbang is an- 1-- attitude of just outright raw sex anything goes w/ whatever amount of men.... or.....2--. its just a 3 sum or 4 some w/ swing friends w/o a gangbang attitude/label ?? ----depending what the mood is?

Any opinions????
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7575.JPG  
Old 11-28-2016, 06:52 AM

IMO, Gangbang is a group of three or more guys on one female, or vice versa. But it is a gray area for swingers. Swapping with multiple wives, I would think will be more of a party/orgy, than GB.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2016, 09:50 PM

Thanked 4,002 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
We think a gangbang is an- 1-- attitude of just outright raw sex anything goes w/ whatever amount of men.... or.....2--. its just a 3 sum or 4 some w/ swing friends w/o a gangbang attitude/label ?? ----depending what the mood is?

Any opinions????
I tend to agree with this. We've had MFM threesomes a number of times, almost always with someone we know pretty well. Doesn't feel like a gangbang, more like a fun social evening but everybody ends up naked and fucking (on purpose, of course).

On the other hand, we went to a certain hotel party about a year ago. Ended up back in our hotel room with seven people (four men, three women). Everybody promptly got naked and got after it, on the beds, on the floor, across the backs of chairs, etc. Pretty sure all four men's cocks ended up in all three women before the evening was over (I know mine did anyway). We knew everybody, but not closely, and it definitely had a "raw fucking" vibe, and thus felt like a gangbang, even though there were three women involved. Enormously fun too.

Last edited by Leviticus59; 11-28-2016 at 09:59 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2016, 12:29 PM

Default GangBang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
IMO, Gangbang is a group of three or more guys on one female, or vice versa. But it is a gray area for swingers. Swapping with multiple wives, I would think will be more of a party/orgy, than GB.
I would agree with this assessment as well. A GANG of guys BANGing one woman. Otherwise it is, simply a party.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dwaino For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2016, 07:34 PM

What would you call, of our getogether on post #457 on page 46 ???
Old 12-01-2016, 03:55 PM

Really hard to say. Could call it a GB or Football Party 😆. It was really more like she banged yall instead of yall banging her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2016, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Really hard to say. Could call it a GB or Football Party ��. It was really more like she banged yall instead of yall banging her.
LOL----- Actually I always thought the same thing everytime we have a getogether!!!
Whos really fucking who ??!!!

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008