Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2012, 12:58 PM

Thanked 8,378 Times in 553 Posts
Default Live is best part 2

Thinking about this a bit more, as we get older we probably get less jealous and more secure so someone else seeing our wives naked or even sharing them doesn't deprive us, and validates our own feelings and preferences. Shit, I'm getting deep now. It's still a buzz!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2012, 12:48 PM

Thanked 3,910 Times in 130 Posts

I get a real kick out of show her off and as we have been friends lovers and married over a long time with different partners in between its nice to get feed back on wot i now have, She is by no means an angel herself, but doesn't need to post apart from comments etc, she a better hands on person and boy has that been a wild ride for me and a list of extras

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=113747

Here are some stories

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=132017

We love to read messages and answer them
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stuffy1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2012, 12:45 PM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts

I have wanted to expose my wife from the first time I saw her. Maybe because when we first met, all I wanted to do was see her naked and fuck her. She was tall, trim with waist length brunette hair, tits and ass to die for. All my male friends wanted her and the female friends either hated her or envied her.

When we met, she was a nineteen year old college student from a conservative Catholic family. I had to work past all her taboos and inhibitions to finally get her to bed. I was the first to get her naked and bed her. It took a while to get her comfortable being naked in front of me.

By the time we married, 3 years, I seemed to have released the exhibitionist inside her. She has always told me that she will do anything I ask because she loves me and trusts me and wants to please me however she can.
We’ve progressed from my taking nude photos of her to having some of our male friends take her on outdoor photo shoots with assistants who we didn’t know. Several have had her pose naked for them and several have complete portfolios of her. One professional photographer had an open display of nude photos of her in his business.
She has let me strip her completely in front of both male and female friends. She has let men strip her per my request. She’s simply stood and stripped in front of several friends when I asked her to strip for us.

I’ve taken her to a stripper bar where she entered an amateur contest and stripped completely naked in front of a room full of strangers.

She has remained naked when friends have dropped by unexpectedly, once with his younger son.
I once arranged a friend to drop by when I was out of town and over the phone had her strip both of them and suck and fuck him.

I took her to a friend’s house naked and left her there for 2 days with no clothes while she helped him unpack from moving.

I could go on for pages about things I have asked her to do for me where she has been exposed to others. We are constantly coming up with new things to do.

Why do I ask her to expose herself for me? Because it is a fantastic rush to see her naked, and exposed to other men who look at her body that would normally be covered and private. She admits that she is embarrassed whenever she is exposed, even now after doing this for 15 years. She also admits that she can’t wait until I ask her to do it again. She has come up with several scenarios that we have acted out.

We’ve discussed why we find this exciting and haven’t come up with any one single answer, but rather just that we both find it enjoyable, fun, exciting, and it certainly keeps our sex life exciting. We realize that it is a life style choice that isn’t right for everyone or even understandable to most. It’s what we choose to do and feel that it hurts no one and when we decide to no longer do this type of activity, we will stop.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:26 AM

Thanked 8,378 Times in 553 Posts
Default I like live viewing best

Some of you guys are really lucky.

I've taken loads of photos of my wife naked but don't post much -I can't risk showing her face as I think her brothers may use these sites, and I think that a face makes the photo.
In the meantime you'll have to make do with my avatar!

But the main reason is that I like to be there to see the reaction on other guys faces, that's the real turn on. It's great when we go to the nude beach especially if it's busy because she doesn't notice guys looking at her but I do.

I'd happily show my nude photo collection of her to other guys in person but don't get much opportunity unless there are friends coming around and even then I have to be selective.
I've managed to do it 'accidentally' a couple of times.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 08:23 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

The first, and only time we went to a topless beach was in Cannes about 10 years ago. My wife took her top off without a thought, almost all the women were topless. This one older guy sitting near us just didn't take his eyes off my wife, it was creeping me out a little until I whispered to her 'is the old guy staring bothering you?'

'No, it is turning me on incredibly though'.

Anytime we have had the chance for her to bare herself it has been a big turn-on for both of us.

That why.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 10:05 AM

I simply love the way she looks, however that was not always the case for her. She never had a strong sense of beauty nor the fact that anyone would want to see her naked (growing up South Texas Southern Baptist). Yet there was a side to her that she that she enjoyed giving guys head as it made her feel sexy that some guy could get a hard on looking at her and then she could suck them off.

So working with that fact, we started with pictures and video. She found she had a blast doing that. Then my best friend would come over and we would be out in the garage fiddling with some car or bike about the time she would go take a shower. I had left the window blinds open and when we would walk by, I casually commented oh...she's taking a shower. Well lets say we just stood their and watched while she washed and dried her body and then put lotion on it with her tits flopping about. I knew he wanted more. I talked with her about showing her body (in a casual fashion) open shirt that lets a tit "fall out", to coming out in a robe after a shower with no cloths on underneath and then sitting so her pussy would just be seen.

This all lead up to us throwing a Super Bowl party at our house where during half time she performed a surprise strip tease! My friend wanted her so bad. So that night I asked her about sucking him off the next time he came over and letting him play with her. She had never done something like that with two guys in a room at once but said she would give it a try. (All the while I had secretly been filming these events as I had NOT told her about that).

Well, with the camera set up and my friend at the house she preformed one of the longest blow jobs I have seen. She worked on him for almost 45 minutes going from his balls to the shaft to the tip and back down. We he came she was more than happy to take everything and then some with a smile. We must have laughed about the whole thing for an hour or so afterwards as we drank beers and had some pizza (of course all with her nude).

We took what worked in the house with a friend and went into public, crop tops, see throughs, short skirts but one of her favorites has been dressing rooms with doors cracked open all capturing in pictures what folks were seeing...but I digress as this is sounding more like a story then why I post.

After posting pics on various forums, she discovered that it makes her feel good hearing comments about her body and what guys would like to do with and to her...and that is a major turn on. I really like watching her make other guys get turned on, she likes seeing them with a hardon in their pants. She is just trying to figure out how to approach a guy and tell them she would like to suck them off, without scaring them away. She would like me to be at a distance and film the whole scene... So we are still working on that one. Since she joined the site, the folks here have been very fun for her to PM with as she has her own login. We are hoping that this will go somewhere...but that is to be seen.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:48 PM

Thanked 1,689 Times in 339 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
I post because my wife is very straight laced and church going. Now she has no problem letting me take pics of her in all sorts of outfits. My fetish is a woman in a bikini. Why I dont know. So suzy has several different styles of bikinis. We often fantasize about her getting picked up at a bar and to see what would happen afterwards.

She then feels no other guy would be interested in her. So thats when I started posting her pics. Did it on Redclouds, voyeurweb, homeclips but have stopped. Not getting the feedback I would like.

Still have our flickr account and we update her pics alot. But have focused on here however this site seems to be losing my interest or should I say suzy is losing interest of others???
Losing interest? Not much chance of that!
Old 05-24-2013, 04:26 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 72 Posts
Default I feel ashame

I don´t know why I have posted her and sometimes traded pictures of her. She does´nt know anything about it and I don´t think she would like it. I can´t stop when I´m horny. I feel ashame to do it but it turnes me on. Can´t explain it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nitrotech6 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2013, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrotech6 View Post
I don´t know why I have posted her and sometimes traded pictures of her. She does´nt know anything about it and I don´t think she would like it. I can´t stop when I´m horny. I feel ashame to do it but it turnes me on. Can´t explain it.
Pretty much the same here! The thrill when I'm horny of showing her completely exposed is unexplainable, but after the climax sometimes feel bad about it (until the next time).
I have even advertised on Craigslist and found a handful of guys who know or knew her. Now they know her in a different 'light'.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to outlaw53 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2013, 08:14 PM

Thanked 2,404 Times in 407 Posts

which hotels can i observe wives being shown off or even women unsuspectly being seen from their hotel windows?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s