uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-18-2018, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeripoff6 View Post
Think for many guys if their wife found out she was being posted it woukd be hubby on his knees
It’s been my experience again , that despite their arguments to the contrary the overwhelming majority of women fantasize on being seen . They want to be out of control and objectified
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ohioredlover For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2018, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohioredlover View Post
It’s been my experience again , that despite their arguments to the contrary the overwhelming majority of women fantasize on being seen . They want to be out of control and objectified
I mean in 2018 trump , Internet , reality tv world you will never convince me that every , and I do mean every, woman who has posed or is posing nude doesn’t know that they will be shown around
Old 01-18-2018, 07:46 AM

Thanked 9,951 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
I would have to agree with this. My wife loves to be seen, and objectified. It makes her feel sexy to know that guys are objectifying her. Most of the time she won't come out and admit it, but at times she has, so it's sort of an unspoken acknowledgement.

We created a Reddit account for her, on a dare from me. She plays it all coy, but in reality she loves the response she gets from her postings.
Old 01-18-2018, 10:30 AM

Whatever the reason, I appreciate all the wives posted. Mine is cold as ice and it goes many weeks between sex. And even then it's not to exciting. It encouraging to see tht not all wives are like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to pa_boy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2018, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeripoff6 View Post
Think for many guys if their wife found out she was being posted it woukd be hubby on his knees
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Old 01-19-2018, 06:37 AM

Thanked 12,158 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortlong View Post
You say that like it's a bad thing.
I think he meant "...begging for forgiveness." LOL!!
The Following User Says Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 11:52 AM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Wow, reading about how different women react to being seen nude........ their responses are SO varied!

But first to get back to topic: I said this earlier in this thread. I think the "trophy wife" syndrome applies. Many of us want to show whoever we can what we get to take to bed. Short, tall, fat, skinny, they are OUR trophies.

My wife... "fantasize about being seen"? yes, for sure.
My wife... "objectified"? I don't know about that. I am still trying to figure her out.

She enjoys being seen naked when she is in the right frame of mind, nothing I can control other than creating the right scenarios and atmosphere. She normally isn't into flashing or any such overt exhibitionism. She would rather be seen naked in a situation in which it is somewhat normal to be naked, but not necessarily be acknowledged by anyone as such. For instance, open curtains, naked or topless sunbathing in your yard or garden. Or her favorite, a somewhat remote beach not designated as nude, and being seen naked or topless by beachcombers, fishermen or boaters.
For sure, she would NOT take kindly to me posting her pics, especially if recognizable.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2018, 01:15 PM

Thanked 15,405 Times in 777 Posts
Default Being seen

Not sure if this is a common thought but my wife likes the thought of being seen or spies on but doesn’t want to know who it is.
She walks around the house naked past the open windows and doors. Standing in front of the sliding doors in the rear of the house wondering if the neighbours behind us are looking.
I keep trying to get her to do more of it aswell. It’s exciting when she sends me selfies of herself standing in the doorway or open windows.
Old 01-19-2018, 01:17 PM

Thanked 15,405 Times in 777 Posts
Default Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Wow, reading about how different women react to being seen nude........ their responses are SO varied!

But first to get back to topic: I said this earlier in this thread. I think the "trophy wife" syndrome applies. Many of us want to show whoever we can what we get to take to bed. Short, tall, fat, skinny, they are OUR trophies.

My wife... "fantasize about being seen"? yes, for sure.
My wife... "objectified"? I don't know about that. I am still trying to figure her out.

She enjoys being seen naked when she is in the right frame of mind, nothing I can control other than creating the right scenarios and atmosphere. She normally isn't into flashing or any such overt exhibitionism. She would rather be seen naked in a situation in which it is somewhat normal to be naked, but not necessarily be acknowledged by anyone as such. For instance, open curtains, naked or topless sunbathing in your yard or garden. Or her favorite, a somewhat remote beach not designated as nude, and being seen naked or topless by beachcombers, fishermen or boaters.
For sure, she would NOT take kindly to me posting her pics, especially if recognizable.
That about somes up my thoughts on it aswell. She seems to have the same kind of thought. Wants to be seen but she doesn’t want to see the person seeing her.
Old 01-19-2018, 02:05 PM

Smile why do we show our wives naked?

Because we want others to see what we have. We want others to appreciate our wives. If one is on a nude beach or in a resort and others are sneaking a look, doesn't it fill you with pride?

Last edited by sammy15; 01-19-2018 at 02:09 PM.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s