photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2017, 10:56 AM

Would love to hear more about your exhibitionist friend in high school. Do you have any stories about her?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arthurfellill For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
Back in the day my wife had no issue about anyone in her family seeing her bare ass. I think I posted before how she would very often 'moon' her brother. Well she would also do it to him with other multiple family around. This was way more infrequent but I've seen her moon her bare ass to him in front of her parents, aunts and uncles, sisters, in laws. Never non relatives though. When it happened at the time I felt super embarrassed but later on I felt turned on and wondered when it would happen again. Funny thing is if I bring it up to her now she acts mortified about it.

I don't see her dimwitted brother much anymore but when I do I always think about how much he enjoyed seeing my wife naked and for a period of time when she was a very hot 19-21 year old he saw it often, mostly her bare ass.

Other times include him unlocking the door while she showered and looking at her, pantsing her. I didn't witness it but I've heard a story of him and her sister locking her out of her room buck naked.
I like hearing stuff like this.. Would love to hear about some of it in more details. Would love to see that ass myself.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nofxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 05:41 PM

Ill give it a shot with more details. I'll give one of the better one first if there is interest I'll tell some others.

Me and my wife(girlfriend at the time) had gone away to visit some of her relatives. We were all hanging out in her aunts house, with her aunt, uncle, sister, sisters husband , her brother and two cousins. Her one cousin had gone into the shower first. My Wife's brother got the door unlocked and walked in on her. He doused her with some ice water. By the time I got over there, it was over and I wasn't able to see anything. He was happy though lol. I was hoping to see something.. missed chance. Then my wife goes in the shower. Unbeknownst to me, my wife or anyone he gets the door unlocked again and swipes her clothes and the towel. We were all in the other room. So she comes out in a tiny towel just barely enough to cover her breasts and bush, and I mean just barely. But I'm on the other side of the house at this point. She knows who did it so she quietly tried to get her brothers attention for the big towel and her clothes back. That didn't happen lol. By now everyone is there

She's getting louder. He's not budging now she has me scrambling for a towel, she is struggling to cover her front. Then my sisters husband blurts out 'well I'm enjoying the view'. He had come from the back room down the hall way from the shower and had been standing behind her almost the whole time. He had a great view of her bare ass from maybe two feet away. It probably had some water dripping down with some tiny goosebumps. I lover her ass. Her brother is really having a grand old time at this point. As I'm racing a towel over to her, her brother jumps up and pulls her tiny towel away exposing everything to everyone in the room. She turned beat red. She was exposed maybe 1 or 2 seconds but it was out there. Again her sisters husband had the best view as my girlfriend had to bend over to pick up the towel he was directly behind her a foot or two from her bare ass with an unobstructed perfect view of her bending over. His eyes were intently focused on her bare ass. I know that view and it's an awesome view. He was behind her most of the entire event. The whole thing probably didn't last more then two minutes but felt like an eternity.

Her brother thought it was the funiest thing ever. Everyone there got a good chuckle at our expense. I was pretty new to most of them and didn't know some real well. I sat there embarrassed. When my girl came out they all got a nice laugh. The rest of the weekend went off with no incident and this was barely mentioned. This stuff did happen occasionally in her family, I found out later on. I felt most awkward around her sisters husband. I was pretty pissed at the time but my wife didn't seem that upset. Looking back thinking of this turns me on.

If anyone is interested on more about this event or any other I have that's cool. I'm new at posting these
Old 06-19-2017, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Ill give it a shot with more details. I'll give one of the better one first if there is interest I'll tell some others.

Me and my wife(girlfriend at the time) had gone away to visit some of her relatives. We were all hanging out in her aunts house, with her aunt, uncle, sister, sisters husband , her brother and two cousins. Her one cousin had gone into the shower first. My Wife's brother got the door unlocked and walked in on her. He doused her with some ice water. By the time I got over there, it was over and I wasn't able to see anything. He was happy though lol. I was hoping to see something.. missed chance. Then my wife goes in the shower. Unbeknownst to me, my wife or anyone he gets the door unlocked again and swipes her clothes and the towel. We were all in the other room. So she comes out in a tiny towel just barely enough to cover her breasts and bush, and I mean just barely. But I'm on the other side of the house at this point. She knows who did it so she quietly tried to get her brothers attention for the big towel and her clothes back. That didn't happen lol. By now everyone is there

She's getting louder. He's not budging now she has me scrambling for a towel, she is struggling to cover her front. Then my sisters husband blurts out 'well I'm enjoying the view'. He had come from the back room down the hall way from the shower and had been standing behind her almost the whole time. He had a great view of her bare ass from maybe two feet away. It probably had some water dripping down with some tiny goosebumps. I lover her ass. Her brother is really having a grand old time at this point. As I'm racing a towel over to her, her brother jumps up and pulls her tiny towel away exposing everything to everyone in the room. She turned beat red. She was exposed maybe 1 or 2 seconds but it was out there. Again her sisters husband had the best view as my girlfriend had to bend over to pick up the towel he was directly behind her a foot or two from her bare ass with an unobstructed perfect view of her bending over. His eyes were intently focused on her bare ass. I know that view and it's an awesome view. He was behind her most of the entire event. The whole thing probably didn't last more then two minutes but felt like an eternity.

Her brother thought it was the funiest thing ever. Everyone there got a good chuckle at our expense. I was pretty new to most of them and didn't know some real well. I sat there embarrassed. When my girl came out they all got a nice laugh. The rest of the weekend went off with no incident and this was barely mentioned. This stuff did happen occasionally in her family, I found out later on. I felt most awkward around her sisters husband. I was pretty pissed at the time but my wife didn't seem that upset. Looking back thinking of this turns me on.

If anyone is interested on more about this event or any other I have that's cool. I'm new at posting these
Should say *her sisters husband, not my
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 10:10 PM

Thanked 2,271 Times in 249 Posts

Quote:

Well...... I love butts... I love bare butts... I love bare butts being exposed... so yeah, you can safely suppose that I'm totally interested!

Also, pics would be a "plus"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rodela37 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 10:21 PM

great stuff, Moonist!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to commish For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 11:31 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurfellill View Post
Would love to hear more about your exhibitionist friend in high school. Do you have any stories about her?
Oh yes. She was quite a girl.

Bearing in mind that this was France in the 80's. Much different time and place.

We were at the same middle school, were casual acquaintances, and she lived in the apartment building right across from mine. There was a rumour going around that Valerie didn't like to wear clothes. I didn't pay it much attention. Until one day when I was in my room - probably beating off as I usually did back in those days - when I peered across the complex and saw what seemed to be a naked woman walking around on her balcony and sitting down, now out of sight. I immediately grabbed my binoculars (I was a pervy voyeur back then as well) and focused in on her, with one hand on my cock waiting patiently. After a few minutes the woman got up - beautiful tits in full view - and I immediately recognized the naked girl on the balcony: it was Valerie. Someone seemed to call her from inside the house and I got a good look at her naked ass as she walked back inside the apartment. Boy I couldn't wait to tell my friends!
That was a mistake. I told one friend, who then told others; and pretty soon the news got across the school. Some assholes sl*t-shamed her and I was blamed for it. Valerie didn't talk to me again. It was like a bad episode of "13 reasons why."

A couple of years went by. Whenever she'd see me she'd ignore or avoid me. We went to the same high school, and in our sophomore year ended up in the same class. We didn't talk at first; then one day we ended up on the same group assignement. She broke the ice, and we started talking again. Eventually she brought up the incident and how it ruined her middle school year. I apologized profusely, and being that at the time I was an nerdy "A" student, I decided to help her with her grades and regained her trust by providing her with a lot of "A's." We became friends after that.

That following summer I was sitting bored at home when I decided to give her a call since I knew she was spending the summer alone. I invited her to go to the public pool with me. Now, back then was the height of the "topfree movement" in France. As a pervy voyeur, I lived for the summer, where I could go to public pools or the park and see tits all summer long. Many of my classmates and friends went topless; and after a whole year being around them, then was the time to finally get to see their tits. Toplessness was practiced strictly for sunbathing though; most girls kept on their tops and only took it off to lay down and sunbathe, putting it back on to swim, socialize or walk around.
But after Valerie and I split up to change and agreed to meet by the locker room exit, I was in for a surprise. She came out completely topless! She had, by far, the most beautiful tits at the pool that day. Large, tan, firm with dark brown nipples and thick areolas. She hadn't even bothered bringing a top! As I sat next to her, I had the hardest time not leering at her tits; but after the voyeuring incident back in middle school, I certainly wasn't going to make her feel self-conscious now. But her tits were so magnificent that I struggled all day!

It was shortly after that she finally "came out" to me.
Before she moved to the city, she lived on a farm in rural France. There was a pond near her house. Some of the neighboring kids would come over and skinny-dip in the pond. Valerie started joining them; and because the pond was so close, she soon started just walking over there naked and staying naked when she got back home. When her parents moved, she kept her love of nudity by sunbathing nude on her balcony and staying nude inside the house as well.

After she broke the story to me she started inviting me to come to her place more often. She didn't have too many friends who were ok with her nudity. I told her to not worry about me. One day she invited me for dinner with the parents. All she was wearing was a bathrobe, and she had left it open. That's when her parents told me that she was usually nude at home, that she was just wearing the bathrobe for "my comfort", and that she often had dinner naked. What cool parents! Anyway, as we ate and socialized, her bathrobe came open: a tit slipped out, her bush showed when she sat on the couch; and again I had to muster all my mental strength to not lose it.
Finally one day I called her up to see what she was doing. She was at home just relaxing, and told me to just let myself in when I came over. I did, walked into the living room and saw that she was on her balcony. I walked out, and I found her completely naked, reading a book. She just smiled at me and I sat down next to her. We chatted for a while and she didn't show an ounce of embarrassment. She was appreciative that I was a friend she could finally be comfortable being naked around. I was frothing at the mouth seeing her pussy; but also appreciative she was being naked around me.

Unfortunately I was 100% in the friend zone so I never made a pass at her. She had by far a better body than any of the girls I dated or had seen naked. Soon after she started dating a guy who didn't like her walking around naked so much; so she stopped. But I'll never forget those naked times with her.
Old 06-20-2017, 11:36 AM

I love a good exposed ass too
And if you were a relative of my wife 15 years ago there's a good chance you saw her ass.

Just writing about these events brings back the rush of embarrassment, excitement, etc. I have a bunch more really good stories but I don't wanna drop them all right away lol. Cause nothing new is on the horizon. Maybe every few days I'll post one if there's good interest. I'll tell about two smaller stories today.

Me and my wife(still girlfriend at the time) are back visiting some of those same relatives again a few months later. Present for this was me, my wife, her brother, aunt, and two cousins. Her aunt is cooking breakfast. My wife is just out of the shower. Her aunt calls her into the kitchen to finish cooking breakfast, so the aunt could tend to her crying baby. My wife comes out wrapped in a large towel. Towel in hair too. I'm sitting at the table with her teenage cousin(male) so her brother walks over to her starts lifting the towel. You were kinda able to see the lower part of her ass. He did that maybe twice. She swatted him away and he stopped. But the cousin says 'do it again' so he goes back over. She's unsuspecting. He grabs the towel from the bottom and really lifts it. There it is, her whole bare ass exposed. The towel kinda gets stuck up leaving her butt out. Her aunt is cracking up at the scene.
She's gotta stop what she was doing. Fix the towel. As she heads to the room her brother followed her so she lifts the towel herself and moons him and she says 'there you really wanna see it so bad' I'm super embarrassed again the excitement always came later on. More annoyed and embarrassed at the time. I wonder how I would react now.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:34 PM

Something I'm really enjoying about these stories Moonist. Keep them coming! You did say two were supposed to be in that post today

Can't wait to here all the ones you got.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nofxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 09:01 PM

Default moonist more stories and show us her ass

wow man describe her and her body. showing it would be awesome! keep the stories coming
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s