Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2017, 11:20 PM

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebenengel View Post
Sorry for the long wait, but I really just have some free time now to write this down. I didn't forget, and I still wanted to write more if I could, but for now I'll just jump right to the dick sucking story.

Since this will skip quite a lot of what happened earlier, I should give a few notes about who's who. Emily is my cousin of course, she has two best friends who often hang around with her. Bella is a blonde Aussie surfer girl (tanned and fit, big boobs) who is super chill about everything including sexuality and never shy about getting topless/naked, she also hugs a lot! Prior to this, there was never anything sexual between us, but this story is also the first time of such thing happening (no, we still never had sex).

Julia is a Taiwanese girl who was doing law degree because of her parents while she wanted to do modelling instead (very pretty, very slim, reasonably tall, small boobs) that I only saw naked a few times. The three of them pretty much did everything together and that means also hanging out a lot in our house together. I was the unofficial fourth in the group when hanging out at home. I didn't always participate because I didn't want to intrude if not invited to join in, and though I was pretty close to Bella, there seem still to be a barrier between Julia and myself. Not that we didn't get along, but more like she was still putting on a fake proper persona and not letting me seeing her true side. She slipped a couple of times of course, and I heard from Emily that Julia is actually the wildest when drunk. If she did something crazy in front of me, she would only do it that time and then we kinda had to pretend she was a nice proper girl again the next time we met, and try to make her do stuff again.

By the time this story happened, being naked with Emily had been far far more common, including many handjobs (stories I'd tell later on if I had the time, at least some of the more interesting ones as she sometimes would just randomly come up and be like "want a handjob?" and that's it). I've been naked with Bella quite a few times (naked hot tub, changing clothes, truth or dares, sunbathing, etc), and I've seen Julia naked a rare few times but she had never seen me naked and she probably wasn't even aware that I've seen her naked (it's one of those things that you know it happened but she never acted like it did).

The story started when the three of them got back from a wedding party (someone related to Bella got married, can't remember who) and our place was the default after-party place to hang around for them. Since there were a lot of older family members at the wedding, they couldn't really go all out with the drinking and having fun. I just got home from the movies about an hour after and I found them at home drinking and looking super hot. They were all nicely dressed after all. I thought that was the moment when Julia was ever the most beautiful with her short black dress that tightly wrapped around her petite body. I said my hi to her as usual, then went on to give hugs to Emily and Bella.

I said how they all looked great and asked them what the occasion was, made small talks about the wedding and then ended with, "Of course you're all here to drink some more, right?" and they just laughed saying about how I knew them too well by then.

As I was about to go upstairs to excuse myself (I was DUMB, right? Why did I even want to excuse myself when there were three fine looking girls around? lol), Bella hugged me from behind and stopped me. "Where do you think you're going, Mister?" asked her. I told her I was going upstairs to take a shower and get changed into something more comfortable. She dragged me back to the living room instead to hang out with them. So we all started talking about the movies and whatever else. I couldn't really focus because I was sitting opposite of Julia and all I could look at was her black panties because how short her dress was. I have no idea if she noticed or not, but I knew that Emily obviously noticed me staring at Julia's panties because she stood behind Julia, mouthed off something to me to get my attention, pointed down to Julia and then she lifted her dress to reveal her own black thong and gave me a thumbs up while laughing silently.

The conversation eventually turned to wedding/marriage and I got asked if I wanted to get married. I told them of course yes someday but first I needed to find a girlfriend.

Then Bella straight up asked me, "Are you still a virgin?"

I was pretty embarrassed to admit it but I thought being honest was best, so I said yes.

"Really?" asked a surprised Bella.

By this time, I was actually becoming even more embarrassed and somewhat uncomfortable at the questioning, but luckily Emily jumped in to save me and she said, "Yeah, right? There are a lot of girls out there missing out on this fine young man. I would've dated him if we weren't cousins."

Bella then added, "Yeah, you're right. I would've dated him too, but he is younger than me, I just can't date younger guys." and mouthed off "Sorry" to me.

I laughed and jokingly said, "Damn ... oh well."

I felt a bit more comfortable and I understood that Bella's questioning wasn't to make fun of me being single/virgin, but just her being super chill and open about sexuality because she then asked, "So do you masturbate a lot?"

I could tell that Julia had started to feel a bit uncomfortable and she said, "Bella! You can't just ask him like that."

Despite the guarded behaviour of hers toward me, I actually think Julia was really nice and I like pushing the boundaries with her whenever I could, so I replied, "It's okay, Julia. I don't mind answering the question. I definitely masturbate, but it's not like I do it everyday. Just you know, when I'm really horny."

Bella added, "See? He doesn't mind answering. And it's okay anyway to masturbate, I do too. When you're horny and you have nobody, what else can you do? It's fineeee. I'm sure you masturbate too when you're single"

Then Emily dropped the bombshell that I didn't ever expect her to by saying, "Sometimes I give him a handjob, so it's not like he has to masturbate by himself all the time."

I was stunned because I didn't expect her to openly say that in front of her friends like that. Bella was surprised but then laughed as she actually liked knowing that Emily gave me handjobs. Julia though, she was so surprised and just yelled out, "WHAATT?"

If jaw could really drop to the floor, this was such thing would happen. Julia was speechless.

Emily pushed on and said, "Yeah, I gave him handjobs time to time. We're chill like that."

Julia replied, "But he's your cousin!! That is sooooo wrong!!"

I decided to just stay out of it and let Emily handled the conversation, "Yeah, and so what? It's not like we're having sex. It's just a dick. And as long as his dick isn't going into my pussy, then it's fine, Julia."

I've jerked off a lot of times by imagining Emily's naked body, but I had never ever fantasized about us having sex. That was broken when she said that. Now that she mentioned it though, I actually very briefly imagined it but I stopped myself. I don't know why, but I honestly didn't want to imagine us having sex though I have no problem imagining her being naked, or her giving me handjobs.

Bella then said, "So what else have you two done together?"

Emily and I answered at the same time, "Just handjobs." and we laughed at each other as we answered together.

Bella replied, "You said as long as his dick isn't going into your pussy then it's fine, Emily. How about a blowjob?"

If jaw could drop to the floor, then make a hole on the floor and drop further to the center of the earth, this was when it would happen. Julia was shocked as she said, "BELLA!! WHAT. THE. FUCK?"

I actually started to feel bad for Julia as this was probably becoming very uncomfortable for her, and I was about to stop the conversation right there, but then I remembered that Emily said how Julia was really the wildest one, so I changed my mind, said nothing, and waited to see what happened next.

Bella replied, "Relax. It's not a big deal, I just want to know. It's his dick to her mouth, not to her pussy, so it's okay, right Emily?"

Emily answered, "I never thought about it before, but yeah, I think it's okay. I don't mind giving him a blowjob."

This is the moment when I saw that Julia's proper persona cracked. She tried her best to look like she was disgusted, but I could tell that she was trying her hardest to not show that she was actually interested because she was making the same face that I made in front of my family/relatives when I tried to always be proper Asian kid.

So I added, "Really? I'll hold you to that someday, Emily."

Emily just laughed and said OK like it was not a big deal. Julia stayed silent and she had completely changed into accepting that she could not pretend to argue about it. Bella though, she was the devil and she asked, "Why not give him a blowjob now?"

I think it was the alcohol talking because Emily replied so quickly, "Sure" and she came over to me trying to take off my pants.

I have to admit that I panicked quite a bit and tried to stop them.

"Wait, don't I get a say in all this? I can't just get naked and get a blowjob just like that."

Bella didn't buy it and pushed on, "Why not? You've been naked in front of me before."

"Yeah, but still ... it's different being naked in front of each other and me naked getting blowjob in front of you right now."

Bella would not back down and started bargaining, "Tell you what, we'll all get naked too so you aren't the only one naked. Deal?"

Before I could even answer, Bella already started taking off her beige dress. She wasn't wearing a bra and soon she was completely naked after she took off her nude-coloured panties. Though I had seen her naked quite a few times before, there was something different this time around knowing that the situation that I was in. I was never a big fan of big boobs, but her D-cup boobs looked so sexy that time around, and she had always had an extremely firm ass too. She was really hot.

While I was just still openly staring at Bella's body. Emily followed suit and took off her blue dress, her strapless bra, and black thong. She had given me handjobs before, but she was never naked when she gave them to me. The thought of her going to give me a blowjob while naked was almost overwhelming. I was definitely very horny by then but I was too stunned to really say anything.

Emily came closer to me and asked, "Are you ready?"

I was still too speechless to respond, and then Bella said, "Julia? What are you doing still dressed up like that. Come on, get naked so we can start the show."

With both Bella and Emily naked, I didn't even notice that Julia was in the room, let alone that she was still sitting there silently and fully dressed. This is when I realized that Julia was really caught in two minds. She desperately tried to keep up with his proper-girl persona, but I knew she definitely wanted to watch me getting a blowjob.

The fake persona won because she answered back, "Why do I have to get naked? You're the one who wanted to do this. Not me. I'm not getting naked in front of him."

By then, I knew that I had the upper hand and I had to bargain. I couldn't push too hard because I felt that Julia was the kind of girl who got more defensive the more she got pushed. So I bargained, "Okay okay, you don't have to get naked, Julia. How about just staying in your underwear?"

Bless Bella and Emily for their support because they tried their hardest to convince her. Julia kept on saying how she didn't even wear a bra and she didn't want me to look at her boobs. I then said, "You don't wear a bra, I can't help with that. But what if you take off your dress and then you can cover your boobs with your hands? That's only fair, right? Everyone else is fully naked after all. You're the only one who is still going to wear something."

I could tell that she really really wanted to continue rejecting the bargain, but she finally gave up and said OK. She turned away from me to take off her dress so I could not see her boobs, but in doing so, she gave me a super nice view of her ass because of her black g-string pretty much covered nothing. She turned around with her hands covering her boobs, but I thought it actually made her look even hotter. I was already amazed by Bella's naked body, but I was truly mesmerized when I saw Julia half-naked, especially because this was the first time that we were in such situation with her acknowledging it.

Bella excitedly said, "Alright, now we're all set. It's your turn to get naked!" and she rushed over to me and took off my shirt. I unbuckled my belt and Emily quickly took off my pants leaving me in my undies. By then I was already very horny and my boner was showing. Bella made a comment about how I was already very ready. Emily slipped her hand inside my undies and pulled it back out saying I was already wet.

Before I took off my undies, I said to no one in particular, "I can't believe we're doing this. Are we really doing this?"

Bella replied, "Of course! Take it off! We're ready" as she scooted to sit with Julia in front of me.

Emily just decided it was time to start, she took off my undies and immediately put my dick inside her mouth. There I was with my naked cousin sucking my dick, standing in front of her two best friends who sat on the couch watching the action, one fully naked and one just in her g-string. As Emily was about to get into rhythm, Bella stood up and suddenly said, "Stop stop stop."

Emily stopped and I was confused, Bella then added, "You can't stand in front of us like that, we can't see the action, all I can see is your head, Emily. Turn to the side! We want to see his dick too."

So I turned sideways with and asked if that was okay. Bella said, "Yup, good now."

In the room of three naked people, it was the one in undies that was the hottest, I wanted Julia. I asked her straight up, "Julia, is this good?"

She was reluctant in answering and just nodded.

I added, "So you can see my dick?"

I knew the answer, but I wanted to hear her say it. She finally answered, "Yes, I can see your dick."

That was the moment of the night for me.

Emily grabbed my dick again and started sucking it again. I was already really horny and ready to cum within one second but I kept on holding it in because I didn't want it to end. But before too long, Emily stopped herself and said, "Sorry, I guess I can't give you blowjob after all."

Bella, and Julia too, yelled out, "WHAT?"

Emily went to take a seat and explained, "I think blowjob is just way too different than handjob. I can give him a handjob no problem, but blowjob feels a bit too intimate between cousins. I just can't do it. It doesn't feel right."

I was a mixed of many emotions, disappointed that I didn't get a blowjob, felt bad for Emily, angry at Emily, and many other emotions, but being horny, they all went out the window and my emotion was just me being very horny. There I was standing by myself, still very horny, still with a boner.

To my surprise, it was Julia who said something next, "So I stripped to my panties for nothing?"

Bella added, "At least you're still wearing panties, I got naked for nothing."

I also said, "Well I got naked, still very horny, and I thought I'd be getting my first blowjob too"

Bella said, "Wait, you've never had a blowjob before?"

This was the moment when being horny completely took over my logical thinking and somehow it paid off. I replied, "Nope. Never. This was supposed to be my first."

Then I walked over to Bella, stood in front of her with my still erect dick, and asked, "Can you give me a blowjob, Bella?"

Emily started chanting, "Bella! Bella! Bella!"

Bella said to Emily, "You're the one who's supposed to give him a blowjob."

Emily replied back, "Yeah, sorry about that. I sucked his dick though. You probably want to do it anyway"

Bella looked at me and answered, "OK, I'll give you a blowjob"

She didn't hesitate anymore, grabbed my dick and started sucking it. The best thing about it? Not only I got my first blowjob, we did it right there and then, right beside Julia with her mouth wide open as she stared at everytime Bella's mouth moved in and out of my dick until I finally cum.

Once we finished wiping off the leftover cum, the only thing I could say was "I can't believe I did that."

Bella said, "I'm still not going to date a younger guy, but I think I'm okay with giving you blowjobs again."

Emily laughed and added, "Aren't you glad you're the one giving him blowjob, Bella? I know you like giving one."

Bella just nodded in reply. I said to Bella how I'd definitely ask her for more blowjobs and she said hope I didn't get addicted. I then turned my attention to Julia and asked, "Was that worth you stripping to your undies, Julia?"

By then, she no longer had that fake persona, it was shattered and gone, she replied openly, "Yeah, that was hot. I wouldn't mind seeing that again."

I jokingly said, "Well next time you have to be naked too. Price has gone up. Can't just strip to undies anymore."

She answered, "Sure, I'll even give you a down payment for next time." as she finally took her hands off, no longer covering her boobs. I stared right at them, and my dick clearly showed a reaction too. The smallest pair of boobs among the three pairs, but the hottest one for the night.

Emily noticed my reaction and said, "Get some cold shower and calm your dick down for the night."

I turned to Bella and asked, "Do you want to shower together?"

She laughed, "You're not holding back anymore, are you? I am definitely not against taking a shower with you, but let's save some for next time, okay?" then she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

As I finished my shower, I went downstairs again but found Emily by herself. Bella's mom came over to pick Bella and Julia up. Emily asked if I was disappointed that they were already gone. I told her a little bit, but it was still a very exciting night and I thanked her.
AWESOME
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jablomey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2017, 11:24 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jablomey View Post
AWESOME
It would be even more awesome if you learned to use the editor and didn't follow a 3-screen quoted story with a 1-word post!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2017, 12:20 AM

Thanked 2,271 Times in 249 Posts

Quote:
I said to Bella how I'd definitely ask her for more blowjobs and she said hope I didn't get addicted.
GREAT story! Plus, you're getting us to believe that this was not the last BJ you got from Bella, right?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rodela37 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2017, 12:43 AM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodela37 View Post
GREAT story! Plus, you're getting us to believe that this was not the last BJ you got from Bella, right?
Definitely not the last from her. Might have to make a new thread if I get to tell that story since Bella isn't a family member and won't fit into this one. But I'm not sure if there's any particular interesting enough to tell the story. A lot of them were her being drunk and asking if I wanted a blowjob, or the other way around. Now if Julia though, I would never forget that once in a lifetime glorious handjob from her.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2017, 03:06 PM

Thanked 6,126 Times in 208 Posts

Not an actual exposure, but I came close.

Growing up, my dad always had Playboys and Hustlers around and VHS porn movies in his closet. I knew he always liked porn and I'm sure it's where I got it from. I was over his house a while ago and helping him with his computer so I decided to check his web browser history and saw he was searching for mature female nudes. I was happy that he was in his 60s and still into porn and of course didn't say anything.

He's known my wife since she was 21 and the idea of him seeing her naked is a turn-on for me, so one day I loaded a nude picture in of my wife Melissa (the uncropped picture of my avatar) at the end of some vacation pictures. I gave him my iPhone to show him the vacation pictures hoping he would "accidentally" see her, and my heart was pounding because I never hand over my phone to anyone.

He swiped through about half of the pictures and said they were great but didn't go all the way to the end. He has no idea what he missed, but I can always try again after our next vacation.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:53 PM

Thanked 15,425 Times in 778 Posts
Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotoyourwife View Post
Not an actual exposure, but I came close.

Growing up, my dad always had Playboys and Hustlers around and VHS porn movies in his closet. I knew he always liked porn and I'm sure it's where I got it from. I was over his house a while ago and helping him with his computer so I decided to check his web browser history and saw he was searching for mature female nudes. I was happy that he was in his 60s and still into porn and of course didn't say anything.

He's known my wife since she was 21 and the idea of him seeing her naked is a turn-on for me, so one day I loaded a nude picture in of my wife Melissa (the uncropped picture of my avatar) at the end of some vacation pictures. I gave him my iPhone to show him the vacation pictures hoping he would "accidentally" see her, and my heart was pounding because I never hand over my phone to anyone.

He swiped through about half of the pictures and said they were great but didn't go all the way to the end. He has no idea what he missed, but I can always try again after our next vacation.
Can't wait to hear more!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2017, 07:04 AM

Quote:
being naked with Emily had been far far more common, including many handjobs (stories I'd tell later on if I had the time, at least some of the more interesting ones as she sometimes would just randomly come up and be like "want a handjob?" and that's it).
This story went back a bit since it's going to be about my first handjob from Emily. At this time, I've seen her topless a couple of times (mostly drunk nights and sunbathing) but they are pretty much still non-sexual moments. She had been a bit of a tease, but nothing ever too extreme, and she hadn't seen me naked despite my best attempts to "accidentally" get caught naked.

I only had one class that day (probably around 1PM? After lunch-ish), so I could wake up a bit later and not worry about being late for class. Started the day waking up normally in the morning, and as usual spent time on the internet to kill time before getting for class. Of course when you're on the internet, one thing led to another and you'd end up browsing for videos and download them (back when things like Rapidshare was the bomb and Youtube didn't exist). I was horny, masturbated, showered, and went out for lunch before class started.

I got home before dinner time and as usual, I liked taking shower as soon as I got home from outside, especially on a hot day where I've sweated enough. Finished my shower and I was just wearing the towel on my way to my room to get dressed. But before I could get to my room, Emily called me to her room. I entered and I saw that she was wearing her normal tanktop and shorts. She told me to sit down. I usually wouldn't have sit down since I was just in my towel and it was wet too, but she had one of those plastic stool thing so I sat there and didn't bother about the wet towel. I asked what's up.

Emily asked me, "Remember the other day we were talking about masturbation?"

I was immediately interested in the topic and answered, "Yeah, what about it?"

"You said you masturbated a few times in a week, right?"

I answered, "Yup, and you're about the same."

"What if I told you that just by living with you, I can tell when the last time you masturbated?"

"It's not that difficult, a few times in a week, and there are only seven days. You could get lucky pretty easily."

Emily upped the difficulty by saying she could even tell whether it was in the morning, afternoon, or at night. I told her there was no way she could tell the time of the day as well. She added that I could get anything I want if she guessed wrong.

I asked, "Really anything?"

She laughed before replying, "Well anything within reasons. Don't ask for things like having sex, we're still cousins. I'm not going to have sex with you. Anything else is fair game though."

I quickly answered, "What about handjob then?"

Emily took a bit of time thinking about it before finally answering, "Alright, I think handjob is okay. Have you ever had one before?"

I shook my head, and she added, "So I'm going to be your first then."

"Yup."

"Well only if I'm wrong, which I'm not going to be."

She then added, "Make sure you answer honestly, okay? No lying cause I can tell!"

"Of course. So when was the last time I masturbated?"

She answered confidently, "This morning."

I was surprised that she got it right, "How did you know?"

Emily replied back, "I told you I am not going to be wrong. I can even tell that you masturbated to a wet t-shirt video in your room, with the door open giving a show to the whole house which I happened to be in when you did it. Oh and you used your right hand too."

My face turned pale and I was like a deer caught in the headlight. I slowly asked, "Were you there? Did you see me doing it?"

She laughed before answering, "Yup. I got a day off from work today and I was actually about to ask you what you wanted for lunch before you went to class, but when I wanted to see you, the door was open, and there you were naked and masturbating."

"Oh ... my ... gosh ... I am so dead."

"Awww, you don't have to be embarrassed. We've talked about it before, now I just got to see it. It's not that big of a deal, it's normal, and it's actually pretty hot too."

When she said that it was hot, I couldn't help myself and started to get a boner. While still wearing only a towel, she clearly noticed the bulge and pointed at it, "Are you getting a boner now?"

I was really embarrassed and started apologizing, but by then I thought being honest would have been best anyway, so I said yes and though it was embarrassing being seen without me realizing that she was there, I thought it was hot too because she had never seen me naked before.

"So you got horny at the thought of being seen naked by me?" asked Emily.

"Yes."

She told me to stand up, and then she surprised me by pulling off my towel leaving me naked, completely exposed with my fully erect dick. Emily then added, "You really are horny. I know I didn't get it wrong about when the last time you masturbated, but I kind of cheated since I knew the answer. So you know what, I'll give you a handjob anyway."

Emily grabbed my dick and told me to lie down on the bed, then she stroked slowly for a while playing with my dick before going faster and faster until I blew my load. I just continued lying there on the bed for a while. Emily said, "I usually go fast when giving handjob, but since it's your first time, I thought I should started slow and give you more time to enjoy it."

And that was how it all began, when we really became more and more open about being naked, and handjobs became more common. Not everytime, and there were definitely times she said no when I asked for one, but it went to the point where I could openly knock on her door and asked if she could give me a handjob, or we'd just be watching TV or whatever and she could just come and asked if I wanted a handjob.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:39 PM

Dude your stories are epic.

Every single one of them.

I wish I was you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NylonFan2852 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2017, 09:20 PM

So did you ever return the favor?
The Following User Says Thank You to inforit33 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inforit33 View Post
So did you ever return the favor?
Assuming this is a question for me, the answer is no. I always felt part of the reason why Emily (and Bella too) were comfortable with me is because they were in control. Not to the point of S&M (which I'm totally not into whatsoever), but in a sense that they knew things were only sexual between us when they wanted it to be. I was kinda like a toy boy I guess since I was the youngest among them.

There were times when we masturbated together though. Just not me fingering them.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s