Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2017, 01:46 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default My fantasy realized!

Well it finally happened for all three of us!

Jim made the drive to our place in a pouring rain storm, arriving about an hour later than we expected which was ok because Tammie still wasn’t ready! She spent the extra time in the bathroom doing whatever it is that women do in there!

I was in the man cave when he arrived so he met me there. We sat there, shooting the shit about common interests and enjoying a morning coffee. We were talking about guns when Tammie finally showed up. Jim got up and gave her a hug while I pulled up a chair for her. We sat around the table and shot the shit some more.

Tammie suggested playing darts. Unless she imposes all kinds of weird restrictions on me, I commonly win every game she and I play. (She gets mad if I try to throw a game.) She already knew from the first time they met that Jim threw darts pretty well so she was hoping to see him kick my ass, lol. The three of us were throwing like crap, but there was a lot of joking going on along with a lot of flirting between Jim and Tammie when Jim suggested a way to make the game more interesting... “How about the winner gets a blow job?” Tammie laughed and wondered what was in it for her! As it turned out, it didn’t matter because I ended up winning!

After the game, we laughed and joked at the table and discussed lunch. Jim and I went out and picked up sandwiches and when we returned, we found that Tammie had changed out of her blouse and yoga pants and into the top that she'd worn the first time they met. It is a long top that can double as a short dress and I assumed she was wearing shorts under it like usual.

Finally, we offered Tammie a 4-hand massage and I set up the portable massage table. (The greatest sex toy we've ever bought!) Jim and I both stripped to our undershorts as Tammie laid down on the table. Because her legs are so ticklish, I started on them and Jim started on her back and shoulders. As soon as I started, I saw that Tammie wasn’t wearing shorts or panties! I pulled up the hem of her top, exposing her ass to our view. Meanwhile, Jim had managed to pull down her top to expose her back while Tammie lifted up, freeing her breasts.

I was concentrating on my end of the massage and enjoying the view when I noticed that Jim was groaning a bit. Tammie had pulled his hard-on out of his shorts and was stroking it. So much for the massage!

I stripped off my boxer briefs and joined Jim on his end of the table. Soon, Tammie began sucking on me and Jim backed off and stripped off his undershorts as well. He rejoined me and she began working on both of us…sucking one and stroking the other in turns.

All of this was a first for me but I was feeling good about it. It wasn’t weird for me like I thought it might be. The only time I felt a little uneasy was when Tammie tried to suck us both at the same time. Jim and I had worked our way to stand side by side and Tammie tried to get both of us in her mouth at the same time! She couldn’t really do it so she satisfied herself licking both of us together. I gotta admit, it felt weird sword fighting with my buddy, regardless of the reason!

Anyway, in the interest of keeping this story shorter than I usually do, Tammie took turns stroking and sucking both Jim and I while we took turns licking and fingering her pussy. It was me that first climbed on top of the table and tried to enter her pussy. Tammie arched her back, giving me easier access and I fucked her while watching her blow Jim. Tammie almost came but I had to stop before I blew my load. (Sorry, baby.)

I climbed off and went to the head of the table and Jim took my place. He began by fingering her hard with two fingers before climbing up himself. Now it was my turn to get sucked while I watched him fuck her. It didn’t take Tammie long to reach her first orgasm.

Soon after, Jim climbed off her and came to stand by her side. When she rolled over to suck on him again, I went to the other side of the table, moved her top leg up and while standing on the floor, I entered her pussy again. I started fucking her hard and fast while whispering in her ear to cum for me and soon she came hard on my cock. Right after that, I was ready to blow my own load again so I asked her if she was ready for my load. When she looked up at me with her mouth full of Jim's cock, I could read her answer in her eyes. I fucked her hard and soon I came inside of her.

After I climbed off, I watched as Jim helped Tammie off the massage table. He sat down in a chair and Tammie got on her knees and began blowing him again. Soon, Jim stood up and bent Tammie over the massage table and entered her from behind. I held her hands as he fucked her and it didn’t take Tammie long to cum once and then once again real hard. Jim slowed down, stopped and pulled out.

It was getting late so Jim cleaned up, dressed and got ready to leave. Tammie gave him a hard time, saying it would be another three months before she saw him again, lol. He kept denying it. I spoke up and told them both that the reason it had been so long between the first time and now was because of both of our schedules. I told them that while I didn’t want this to be the only time the three of us could get together, I didn’t mind the two of them meeting up from time to time without me. All I requested is notice beforehand and photos afterwards. They were both happy about that. They kissed and Jim left.

Tammie and I talked about everything that night and we both had fun and enjoyed ourselves. The only thing she was disappointed about is that Jim never reached orgasm. I had thought he'd cum when she did, but I guess not. When they had finished, I went in the bathroom to get them some wet wipes and a towel and while I was gone, Tammie had asked him why. He told her he thought it was “performance anxiety” because of the threesome and trying to please her and also fulfill my fantasy.

We are thinking it might be because he likes it a little rougher, like last time they met. Because I was involved this time, Jim took his cues from me and was as gentle and loving as I was. I don’t really know, what do you guys think?

Last edited by nectcouple; 10-30-2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old 10-30-2017, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire01 View Post
I loved this story because to me it includes all the best attributes of humanity - trust, patience, freindship, respect, sharing, communication, generosity, cooperation and of course pleasure!

Can you imagine if EVERYONE would follow your (all 3 of you) example - the world would truly be a wonderful place!!
Spitfire01, somehow I missed your comment until just now. Thank You!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2017, 02:56 PM

Thanks for sharing about your 3 sum with Jim. It sounds like all of you had some fantisies fulfilled. Enjoy every moment, thanks for the pictures also of her and Jim. She has a great set of tits and it must have felt great to have both of you sucking on her nipples. Keep encouraging her, she has a fan.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sd45 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2017, 06:14 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Always a pleasure to read your updates Nectcouple.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2017, 05:25 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Guys I gotta tell you, Mrs Nect is an incredibly sexy woman! And has incredible oral skills, she could have any guy crumbling at her feet within minutes! I'm still in awe of her AND Mr's generosity of letting ME be with her for a little while. My head is still reeling as I relive the hot times. I can't wait for the next time. I'm not the word smith that Mr is he's got the award on that for sure, but I'll try to put some thoughts together for you guys.

And Mr and Mrs, I can't thank you enough for letting me help in fulfilling your and my fantasies at the same time!
Old 08-14-2018, 05:08 PM

Default Oops!

I forgot to write about the second second time he came to visit! I could do it now but I think I'll just wait for their next "date" which should be in just a couple of weeks!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2018, 06:49 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Should be very interesting!!! Can't wait to hear all about it
Old 08-15-2018, 11:09 AM

Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
Should be very interesting!!! Can't wait to hear all about it
I promise...you'll be the first to know!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2018, 11:34 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I promise...you'll be the first to know!
Quit being a tease and write the next part.
Old 08-15-2018, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
Quit being a tease and write the next part.
You are right, of course. Their next date is still in the planning stage so in the meantime, I'll try to get something written up about the last time they got together as soon as I can.

After all, this thread serves as a kind of "diary" for me!

Last edited by nectcouple; 08-15-2018 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Addition
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009