Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2017, 12:37 AM

Thanked 1,166 Times in 136 Posts
Default [Req] "Jose Luis sin censura" Uncensored Vol.2

Hi all,
I just discovered "Jose Luis sin censura", which seems like spanish spoken version of Jerry Springer, you can check more about this show in this great Dro and other OCCers thread https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=15528 however many of these clips are censored but researching about it on different sites I found out that they released on DVD some episodes, some extras are like compilations with some common themes, in this one I found it centers on nude girls (quite fitting for us ), so it shows with no censorship many fights and flashers here and there in many episodes, in the end of this video you will see a note telling us something like "Volume 2 very soon, wait for it", in fact it was clever to make a DVD extra with all the uncensored girls they could include so it wasnt a surprise that they made a second or third considering the nature of the show and how guests and audience tend to flash or get boobslips in fights etc as said I found this uncensored nude girls volume 1 Im sharing with you and here comes my request, have you any of the following uncensored volumes? as far as I understood on tv it was always censored and we could only see censor slips sometimes, but on DVD they went wild removing censorship, so anyone have any of these and could share them please? thanks in advance for any clue or clip you could bring to this thread =).

Enjoy the first uncensored volume =)

PS I went to many other Springer-ish threads to see if this was posted somewhere else and apparently its new to the forum but if I missed it elsewhere please receive my apologies, you know there are many cool Springer threads so its easy to get lost in them.

Edit: Its such a coincidence that the redheaded flasher appears on the preview, she is one of my favorites, I wish there was more of her
Attached Thumbnails
Jose Luis Sin Censura - Muy Caliente Para TV.mp4_thumbs_[2017.04.06_04.54.27].jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Jose Luis Sin Censura - Muy Caliente Para TV.mp4 (97.83 MB, 487 views)
Streaming Videos

Last edited by ronin; 04-06-2017 at 12:44 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2017, 10:31 AM

Thanks Road_warrior92 =), Im glad you like, you are right, spanish and latin america TV got a lot better after watching videos like this, I agree newscasters or weather girls are hotter, its a pitty they censored this show as it was aired on TV but luckily they released uncensored version . Im hoping someone have more uncensored videos from the show like this one released on DVD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2017, 11:03 AM

Sorry I couldnt include this in the previous post (tried to edit), it appeared among the many clips I downloaded, its another uncensored clip from the show, I dont know if its part of the second DVD or what, anyway I hope there is more uncensored stuff out there. Additionally I found a youtube channel with many episodes from this show, however I dont know which are uncensored as mostly all I checked are censored but there is a whole lot of them
Attached Thumbnails
Adrianna Faust in Jose Luis sin censura.mp4_thumbs_[2017.04.06_16.35.30].jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Adrianna Faust in Jose Luis sin censura.mp4 (19.37 MB, 319 views)
Streaming Videos
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Tags
jose luis tv show, spain

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s