Login
or
Register

Old 07-25-2017, 08:19 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjhopper View Post
Tits In the Window

W e were again out of town.......................

It was getting late and I had put on my under ware for lounging around and my was wife putting on her light and loose T-shirt with panties under it. I love the jiggle under............. when she walks.

I walked over to the window and opened the d****s fully. I was watching the car parking guys in the auto park across from our room. It was about 30 ft away, and the car headlights would shine directly into our room as they came up the ramp on our room level. I watched and the only people I saw were the guys parking cars and figured this would be a fun way to show my wife. I turned a light on from the side of the couch away from the window, so there would be a silhouette of us through the window. and she will be lit from the front by a lamp also. I just looked around for a minute, then went back to the couch and sat next to my wife. I love it when it is highly possible to be seen but I just don't know if anyone IS watching cause the lights limit my ability to see out the windows.

She never talked about the window being open while we watch TV, or if anyone can see us when I give back rubs to show her tits to people. I just don't know. I guess that is why I feel like I am on a high school date when this happens, you just don't know if you'll get to first base or third base or what..........or oral sex in the window!

We were watching TV with some lights on and cuddling near the window, with my arm around her I could play with her boob and that is exactly what I did! The more I grabbed and rubbed the closer she would get to me. She felt my boner, she slowly moved her hand around my legs and started to move her hand in between my legs. I would look out the window every so often to see if I could see guys around, sure enough there they were working and running. I am not sure if they saw us but it would not be hard to see. I think we were not moving enough to attract attention yet. So I got up and got some wine for us, this allowed me to turn some lights on and off in the room, while I looked for glasses for the wine. When I sat down again I gave her a kiss, and she went for it. We kissed and fondled each other but no cloths came off yet. I am sure this attracted attention. This went on for about 15/20 minutes. She looked up to me and had that look. Then SHE asked for a back rub! I just moved her in front of me on the sofa. I sit legs open and she sits in front of me, between my legs. This lets me have access to her and show her to the window at the best angles. We were only 3 feet from the window.

I again started the back rub and scratch routine. As the time went on I slowly started moving her shirt up in the back till it was over her shoulders and on the back of her head, in front it was just under her nipples. I then turned her head and kissed her. She kissed back over her shoulder, then turned a little to make it more comfortable. This turned her tits a little more to the window. While we kissed I moved one side of her shirt up a little more to play with a nipple. She kissed harder, so I lifted the shirt up around her neck. We have boobs to the window,WOW for me. We played and kissed for quite awhile. I love holding her tits to the window and moving them around. Then I tried and she let me take the shirt over her head! I threw it on the floor by us. She was still kissing over her shoulders with her tits to the window. I reached between her legs and boy was she wet. I went back to work on her tits, that gets her very hot. The her eyes were getting glassy, and had the look of Ecstasy. I had taken her past the point of saying no to pretty much anything..........................

This was a good time to look outside. There was one guy moving slowly from a car to the elevator. He was watching, and under a light so I could see him while he walked. This means there will be more or there have been more watching us! My dick hurts from being so hard!

She was glassy eyed and topless. I moved her up and back to me / tits to the window. I had her to the window and sitting up. She then reached for my dick. Just a little touch and rub. I was Hard. she slowly pulled it out of my under ware and stroked it. I rubbed her tits and we kissed.............................there we were, her in only panties and me sort of in my under ware. The window a foot or two away and lights on! AND guys parking cars!

This went on for a long time before I turned her over and began sucking her tits. She is now standing in front of me and the window. She leaned over to get her tits in my mouth, and her hands are all over me and my dick. There was a point when she slid down to my dick and started sucking me right there. I wish I knew exactly when but I was busy. After a few minutes I began to stand up, she followed me. I looked out and saw a guy standing still over there, this is when I think I saw her look over also. Not sure though. Anyway I got her to suck me off in the window with people watching from about 30 feet away. She was really working me, so I thought I'd try to stand on the couch. She never stopped the BJ but followed me right up and now she is standing up sucking me while I stand on the couch, and I am playing with her tits right there in the window. This is my fantasy cum true! I need it again!
WE stayed up in the window for quite awhile the car park guy watched.... I saw her glance over a few times!
That was an amazing story. Sex when you not sure if you are being watched is extremely exciting. I feel we guys are naturally voyeuristic so watching someone in the act or being the subject is a heart pounding thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2017, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
Which way do most of you guys prefer to expose the wife? Pictures/videoes or in perso?
in person
The Following User Says Thank You to cjhopper For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2017, 05:25 PM

Default Mrs

Flashed my girl to my buddy one night ended up him fucking her in front of me and cumming on her belly and pussy 😃. Sounds wiered but best night ever 😃😃😃
Old 07-27-2017, 06:06 PM

Thanked 3,541 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxxdevonxxx1 View Post
Flashed my girl to my buddy one night ended up him fucking her in front of me and cumming on her belly and pussy 😃. Sounds wiered but best night ever 😃😃😃
Details man details!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2017, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
In person you can regulate the exposure and get a REAL feel for the whole experience
This is so true. To me especially the regulation of the whole thing is really important.
For me in person with random people is the best thing until now.
Friends depending on which friend it is.
Pictures only to randoms and only if they are not possible to identify.

Right now I'm testing an idea that allows me to share some pics with a friend I selected, without him knowing it's me who's sharing. It takes quite some time but it works out great. I don't know how far I will go though.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shtjohnson87 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2017, 07:51 AM

Default As requested

Detailed account of exposing wife to my buddy.

100% true

We live in the country near a great little country pub, it was common for my buddy to come and stay for weekend cause it was easy to have a few beers and just walk home ,he sort of became one of the locals even though he didn't live very close. On the night in question me mate and wife had been at pub most of the day we walked home and opens some more beers lit the log burner and where just chilling in front of it,there was a duvet on sofa for buddy so he got down to his boxers and climbed under it. It was a cold night so I went and got our duvet so we would be warm and could continue drinking and talking. Any how as usual when drink is involved the talking got more sexual and I started to get quite turned on and was touching wife under the duvet ,she was very nervous and was worried my mate would know what was going on. when she thought he had passed out she relaxed a bit and I continued rubbing her and undone her bra and removed her top all still under duvet, she was giggling quietly and enjoying being naughty with someone else in the room even though he was asleep or so she thought. I pulled back duvet and started kissing her tits and rubbing them her back was to sofa where my mate was and I saw him looking at us smiling I smiled back at him and waved him over he looked unsure and carried on watching me playing with her tits I waved him over again and he slowly and quietly removed his duvet. the bulge in his boxers said he was enjoying what he was watching. Now my wife is 36 years old pretty with a great body and lovely perky b cup tits, he is 25 a builder and very fit. I continued playing with her and he came over and knelt behind her the music was on so she had no idea he was there I was now rubbing her pussy under the duvet and she was softly moaning I faded my him and nodded towards her tits he was very hesitant so I nodded again so he reached round and put his Hand on her breast,she instantly went as rigid as a piece of steel an was staring at me with panic in her eyes I kissed her long and hard to reasure her it was ok we lay there like that for a few minutes him rubbing one boob and me the other all the time her looking at me.i was so turned on at what was happening wandering if she was going to freak out so I thought I would push things along a little I could see a little wet patch on the front of his boxers so knew he was enjoying himself so I suggested he removed them and got under our duvet she tensed up again as he did. I rolled her on to her back so she was layed In between us that was the first time she looked at him since it started she was so wet but so nervous he grinned at her and started kissing her nipple and she seemed to relax so I reached under covers and started removing her thong again she tensed up but not like before ,only for a couple of seconds I could see movement from beneath the covers,I pulled them back and to my amazement she had his dick in her hand slowly wanking it. I couldn't believe my shy prudish wife would ever do anything like this, I came there and then without even touching myself😃
Old 07-29-2017, 11:01 AM

Thanked 15,374 Times in 776 Posts
Default Very sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxxdevonxxx1 View Post
Detailed account of exposing wife to my buddy.

100% true

We live in the country near a great little country pub, it was common for my buddy to come and stay for weekend cause it was easy to have a few beers and just walk home ,he sort of became one of the locals even though he didn't live very close. On the night in question me mate and wife had been at pub most of the day we walked home and opens some more beers lit the log burner and where just chilling in front of it,there was a duvet on sofa for buddy so he got down to his boxers and climbed under it. It was a cold night so I went and got our duvet so we would be warm and could continue drinking and talking. Any how as usual when drink is involved the talking got more sexual and I started to get quite turned on and was touching wife under the duvet ,she was very nervous and was worried my mate would know what was going on. when she thought he had passed out she relaxed a bit and I continued rubbing her and undone her bra and removed her top all still under duvet, she was giggling quietly and enjoying being naughty with someone else in the room even though he was asleep or so she thought. I pulled back duvet and started kissing her tits and rubbing them her back was to sofa where my mate was and I saw him looking at us smiling I smiled back at him and waved him over he looked unsure and carried on watching me playing with her tits I waved him over again and he slowly and quietly removed his duvet. the bulge in his boxers said he was enjoying what he was watching. Now my wife is 36 years old pretty with a great body and lovely perky b cup tits, he is 25 a builder and very fit. I continued playing with her and he came over and knelt behind her the music was on so she had no idea he was there I was now rubbing her pussy under the duvet and she was softly moaning I faded my him and nodded towards her tits he was very hesitant so I nodded again so he reached round and put his Hand on her breast,she instantly went as rigid as a piece of steel an was staring at me with panic in her eyes I kissed her long and hard to reasure her it was ok we lay there like that for a few minutes him rubbing one boob and me the other all the time her looking at me.i was so turned on at what was happening wandering if she was going to freak out so I thought I would push things along a little I could see a little wet patch on the front of his boxers so knew he was enjoying himself so I suggested he removed them and got under our duvet she tensed up again as he did. I rolled her on to her back so she was layed In between us that was the first time she looked at him since it started she was so wet but so nervous he grinned at her and started kissing her nipple and she seemed to relax so I reached under covers and started removing her thong again she tensed up but not like before ,only for a couple of seconds I could see movement from beneath the covers,I pulled them back and to my amazement she had his dick in her hand slowly wanking it. I couldn't believe my shy prudish wife would ever do anything like this, I came there and then without even touching myself😃
Wow that's so exciting and so hot hope you write more of what happened
Old 07-29-2017, 11:51 AM

Default Hi

Will finish later 😄
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xxxdevonxxx1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 09:21 PM

Default She did I didn't

Well we were in Buca (Las Vegas Paris Hotel) and was waiting for our food. I had a ticket from the slots to redeem so I told her Id be right back. Well when I returned there was a table of guys next to us smiling and staring at us. I asked her whats going on, she was hesitant to say but I made her tel me. She said," you know Im not wearing a bra right? I said yes. She said she was adjusting her top and accidentally pulled it down too far exposing her breast and the guys at the table and some guys walking past saw." She was wearing a strapless tube top like thing but had shoulder straps. I asked how long did you expose them. She said at first she didn't realize they were hanging out till she looked around and saw everyone looking at her, she said it was a good 2 minutes or so and thinks they took cellphone photos or video cause they had their phones facing her. I asked her to do it again and she refused. I was kinda pissed she wouldn't do it while I was there. She has 36 DD natural breast with huge areoles and thick nipples.
Old 09-09-2017, 06:20 AM

Thanked 1,116 Times in 49 Posts
Default Exposing Wife/GF

Way back when I first started dating my wife she always had a complex that she wasn't pretty enough & didn't like me seeing her nude with the lights on. I tried numerous times to bring up her ego telling her she was pretty & tried to take pictures of her nude & she wouldn't have nothing of it. Finally 1 night with a little help from some alcohol I got a couple of Polaroids of her & life moved on. I always carried 1 of the cutoff Polaroids in my wallet, but it didn't show her face only her body. Well 1 night we were out with some friends in a bar & she was in her mood that she wasn't as pretty as the other girls at the bar & I should go hit on the pretty girls & dump her. I came up with a plan & dropped her Polaroid in the men's bathroom in the bar. It wasn't long before this picture made it's rounds through the bar in this small town & since it had no face & was a little worn from being in my wallet, nobody knew who it was. But a lot of people liked the body of this woman & even my wife/(GF back then) saw the picture & with the alcohol that we already drank said to me, see this is what you should be going after, you should go find her & leave me. I asked her if she thought that woman in the picture was pretty & had a nice body & she said yes. Then I whispered in her ear take a good look at the picture of YOU, that's you & everyone in here thinks YOU look good. I told her now you can make a scene & go steal that picture back & everyone will know it's you or except the fact that your pretty, don't worry about that picture & nobody will ever know who it is & I win. If looks could kill I'd be dead, but the sex that night was SPECTACULAR, that was the night I exposed my wife/GF to my wife/GF, LOL

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HiddenPee17

1m:01s

06-03-2005
493703075 21807 68657053380 5664525

2m:47s

06-15-2023
up01

0m:57s

01-23-2005
BBC 5

5m:16s