Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-04-2017, 05:33 AM

Thanked 10,988 Times in 1,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gq_devil View Post
The wife and I were on a retreat at a couples only resort in the Dominican Republic. Upon our arrival at our resort, a concierge scheduled us for a 9am complimentary anniversary breakfast via room service the next day day.

Fast forward to the following morning. A light knock on door and the words “room service “. I got up, slipped on my boxers. Wife was still sound asleep (passed out) naked on the bed. I pulled the sheet over her figuring the design of our room which includes the a long breeze way, she would not be visible from the doorway. As I approached the door and looked back I was correct, she was not visible. I opened the door and a younger man pushed the cart into the room, down the breeze way up to the table in the sitting area. I didn't expect him to travel that far.

I guess the disturbance roused her a bit. Not enough to wake her but causing her to shift her body position.
She rolled over from her back to her stomach, cradles the pillow, and draws up her left leg. The actions caused all covers to be bunched up under her and for her pussy to now be in full view. Not only was she in view, but she was wet, swollen and lips parting displaying her gaping pink hole.

His eyes kept averting from me to his tip and then to Wife and back. It was funny as he tried to strike up a conversation, I assume to allow him more time to take in the site. I walked him to the door, thanked him. He said the pleasure was all his.
I bet he was looking to "give a tip" as much or more that getting one/
Old 05-05-2017, 09:25 AM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

Here's a quick follow-up to the story above. A group of guys where making there way to the pool so I figured I'd have some fun.

We are staying on the bottom floor of this adult-only resort in the Caribbean. This resort has two wings of rooms that run parallel of each other. Each room has a patio with chairs and a table so occupants have a fantastic view of the lazy river and walkways separate the two wings.

Back to the action. Wife was nude and initially under covers. This time I moved them off as much as possible without arousing her. Next I opened the fully opened the curtains and the patio door eliminating any obstacles or glare for the passers-by. I moved my seat out of view and pretended to check my cell phone.

The five guys initially just walked by with any acknowledgement. Bust I thought. Then two of the guys walked back by but slower this time. Then the other three did the same. Finally on their rapid return they stopped on the walkway a few feet from in front of the open patio door and "talked" to each other about something. It was in another language so I had no idea what was said.

After they left I wanted to see what they could see as I didn't have a chance to see my if my plan actually worked. I was surprised.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20170504_093320.jpg  
Old 05-07-2017, 06:01 PM

Default Road Trip

I once persuaded my wife to keep me awake on a long road trip my taking her tits out before she reclined the passenger seat and took a nap. Since we spent most of the drive in the slow lane, she assumed no one would be able to see her through our SUV windows. Once she fell asleep, I drove in the fast line up next to a semi truck, then lingered beside the truck's cab for awhile. The driver got an eyeful, enjoying the view for awhile. Years later, I admitted to her that I'd done this, and she just smiled...as if she already knew!
Old 05-07-2017, 10:46 PM

Thanked 26,284 Times in 1,260 Posts

We had my recently divorced buddy, Hank, over for dinner one night, we always drink too much when he comes over, my wife will even have a few glasses of wine, her usual limit is one. Hank's ex-wife was very well endowed, and somehow he let it slip that he had shown me a few topless pick of her from a Jamaican vacation, but he quickly added that I had never shown him any pics of my wife.

My wife said, "that's because he doesn't have any to show you", which was true at the time. Hank was still acting cheated, I laughed it off, telling him 'if she ever lets me take some, I'll show you.'

My wife, who is a teacher, said she would never let me take them, if they ever got out she could lose her job. Then she shocked the hell out of me, she said to even up the score she would just show Hank her tits now. Hank is clapping, I'm saying "wait a minute", my wife said I should have thought of that before I looked at his wife's pics.

My wife is unbuttoning her blouse, then just pops off her bra, her B cups may not be as big as Hank's ex's DDD's, but they don't sag a bit, she stays topless for about 10 minutes.

The next morning she asked me, 'how many glasses of wine did I have? I can't believe I showed Hank my tits".
Old 05-08-2017, 11:42 AM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuetee View Post
I once persuaded my wife to keep me awake on a long road trip my taking her tits out before she reclined the passenger seat and took a nap. Since we spent most of the drive in the slow lane, she assumed no one would be able to see her through our SUV windows. Once she fell asleep, I drove in the fast line up next to a semi truck, then lingered beside the truck's cab for awhile. The driver got an eyeful, enjoying the view for awhile. Years later, I admitted to her that I'd done this, and she just smiled...as if she already knew!
Very similar event with my normally conservative wife while traveling on I95 South last summer. It was a 3 hr trip but I persuaded my wife to hike up her skirt and remove her panties. She eventually went as far as to recline the seat, place her feet on the dashboard spread eagle and allowed me to play with her pussy to help keep me awake. She eventually went to sleep in that position and I drove by multiple truckers allowing them a great view. She remained that way until we got to our destination.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:12 PM

Thanked 84,443 Times in 2,946 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gq_devil View Post
Very similar event with my normally conservative wife while traveling on I95 South last summer. It was a 3 hr trip but I persuaded my wife to hike up her skirt and remove her panties. She eventually went as far as to recline the seat, place her feet on the dashboard spread eagle and allowed me to play with her pussy to help keep me awake. She eventually went to sleep in that position and I drove by multiple truckers allowing them a great view. She remained that way until we got to our destination.
Great story - but you might want to read about injuries sustained when a car crashes with feet on the dash.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:57 PM

Thanked 5,576 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
Great story - but you might want to read about injuries sustained when a car crashes with feet on the dash.
Heh, I have had thoughts like that, and similar.

The most common one though is a bit less gruesome. My lady often (like a couple of times a year, check some of my other posts) gets naked in the car during late night journeys. The thought that often flashes through my mind at those times does relate to a crash, but hopefully not a very serious one. I always think about, if say the car ran off the road and hopefully we're not seriously hurt but perhaps both knocked out, what an interesting discovery it would be for whoever was first on the scene to help!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2017, 08:35 AM

Thanked 6,928 Times in 615 Posts
Default In the UK, the chains of modestly priced motels have caught on

In the UK, the chains of modestly priced motels have caught on over the last few years. One of my favourite concepts is checking into one of these with my wife, draw the curtains, get her to shower, put on some music in the room, a glass or two of wine – and then suggest a little light bondage.

Tied, securely to the bed, blind-folded (did I mention she was naked yet?) and then just tease her body a little with my unseen fingers touching her breasts

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS FUN

And then let a mate of mine into the room, unheard (don’t wear aftershave !!) and let him watch for a minute or two whilst warming his hands - and then hand over to him to touch her, feel her, finger her as I continue the inane chat that some women seem to like

After a few minutes, salute him on his way and carry on – and she has no idea

Any takers?
Attached Thumbnails
Double_room_2_New_hotel_2013_LARGE.jpg  
Old 05-10-2017, 10:13 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmanuk View Post
In the UK, the chains of modestly priced motels have caught on over the last few years. One of my favourite concepts is checking into one of these with my wife, draw the curtains, get her to shower, put on some music in the room, a glass or two of wine – and then suggest a little light bondage.

Tied, securely to the bed, blind-folded (did I mention she was naked yet?) and then just tease her body a little with my unseen fingers touching her breasts

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS FUN

And then let a mate of mine into the room, unheard (don’t wear aftershave !!) and let him watch for a minute or two whilst warming his hands - and then hand over to him to touch her, feel her, finger her as I continue the inane chat that some women seem to like

After a few minutes, salute him on his way and carry on – and she has no idea

Any takers?
I love your thought process. If only there wants that pesky little pond in between us.
The Following User Says Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwayne View Post
I've only been able to pull this off a few times... but if you are really wanting to expose your wife, it works great.
While on trips with my wife, I try to find motels with the front window & door facing the walk - your standard motel I guess.

*snip*
This reminds me of something I hadn't thought of in years. I have no idea what I was thinking when I did it, I'd never do it now, too crazy even for me.

I was traveling with a girlfriend, she was one horny young lady, she masturbated on the highway in the passenger seat on that trip ... I hadn't thought of THAT in years either! My goodness she was one fun, sl*tty chick.

Anyway, we stopped for the night and got a room that was on the first floor with a window facing the parking lot. We were both into bondage and I had brought rope, etc, along. She asked me to tie her up on the bed and fuck her. I stripped her naked and tied her spread-eagle on the bed and blindfolded and gagged her. I teased her until she was squirming and begging me to fuck her (if "Ffffffffmmmm mfffff!" counts as begging for sex).

Instead I got up, turned the lights on, opened the d****s and left the room. I made sure the door slammed really loud so she would know I had left. It wasn't a big hotel but I walked around for a while, then walked outside to see how visible she was. You couldn't miss her, our room was the only one with the lights on and d****s open. It wasn't late but it was dark and there was lots of activity, people checking in, etc. I left her alone like that for 45 minutes or so. I took some pictures of her from outside but I never shared them with her. My camera was stolen a few weeks after that, I'm sure the theives enjoyed the pictures.

Then I went back in and fucked her until we both collapsed.

Before I took off her blindfold I closed the d****s. I have no idea if anyone saw her and I never told her what I had done. Thinking back on it, I realize now I could have gotten in a lot of trouble for that. Young and stupid, I guess.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HiddenPee17

1m:01s

06-03-2005
493703075 21807 68657053380 5664525

2m:47s

06-15-2023
up01

0m:57s

01-23-2005
BBC 5

5m:16s