Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-08-2016, 11:17 AM

Thanked 8,572 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20180677 View Post
I like to take my gf out to bars every once in awhile, I get her good and drunk and start pulling her dress down towards the end of the night on the dance floor exposing her breasts to everyone, I... . I can't wait to take her out again soon
Mm, how great when your woman likes a drink or two, or three.
Mine doesn't drink!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2016, 11:53 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbk View Post
My wife and I are going to be in New Orleans about a week before Mardi Gras. She already requested that we get a balcony room and wants a carnival mask so she can earn some beads from the balcony.
I highly recommend Hotel Mazarin. Tell them you want a pvt balcony. It's not directly on Burboun St but it's only a few meters away from it's center. Many Many Many perks for staying there...
The Following User Says Thank You to gq_devil For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2016, 08:45 AM

Thanked 3,206 Times in 182 Posts

Like the car service idea. Have to try that. We do the dance floor esxosure thing too except I start at the other end. She knpws I like her in short skirts and no panties. After a few drinks either I'm hiking up her skirt to expose her ass or she's doing those low bend at the knee dance moves to flash me, and anyone near me her pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20180677 View Post
I like to take my gf out to bars every once in awhile, I get her good and drunk and start pulling her dress down towards the end of the night on the dance floor exposing her breasts to everyone, I always rent a car service to drive us around so I can count on easy pickup at end of night, and proceed to strip her in the car exposing her pussy and breasts, last time we went out her friend and friends bf came with us and at the end of the night in the back of the rented suv I was exposing her breasts and fingering her as the other couple watched, before we got back to out place I had her pants completely off and she had to walk the way to.our door pantsless. She fucks like an animal after these outings but acts mortified when I give her the juicy details the next morning. I can't wait to take her out again soon
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to willporkem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2016, 05:40 PM

Thanked 5,576 Times in 356 Posts

I've mentioned it loads of times on here but nights in hotel rooms seem to act as an aphrodisiac for my lady.

In recent years, as well as a willingness to push the boat out sexually, she's also become a serious exhibitionist. Two years ago, I dared her to get undressed in our hotel room (at night) with the lights on and the curtains open. She did it, albeit she faced me (and away from the window) whilst she got naked, only turning to face the window when she went to close the curtains. :-)

Anyway, that's become a pretty regular event now! So, of course, I've had to come up with some more challenges, to push the envelope. I've gotten her to pose nude at the hotel room door as I stand outside in the corridor, taking photos; she's left our room and walked down a corridor in just a matching red set of bra and thong panties (I predict topless or nude repeats of this in the future...!); also, I dared her to leave the room just wearing a short dress for drinks in the hotel bar - so that she could flash me whilst sitting opposite me at a table!

Just last month, we were away for a wedding and she did both the night-time strip and also dried herself off in front of the open window, after her morning shower! However, the highlight of the weekend for me involved very little nudity - but potentially a lot of exposure. We arrived at the hotel and, whilst checking in, met several of our friends, also there for the wedding. We went up to our room (second floor), just to drop off our bags. The room had two windows, narrow but floor to ceiling. They looked out on the street - this wasn't an out-of-town place.

The windows had net curtains but it was already dark at this point, so we had the lights on. She may have originally intended for us to drop of the bags and leave but I grabbed her and kissed her hard. That's probably all I wanted at that point myself, as we did have our friends waiting in the lobby. However, it definitely excited her and she said, "it's a shame we have to rush out". I agreed before kissing her again and rubbing her pussy outside her trousers.

She completely took the initiative and threw me down on the bed, dropped to her knees, opened my trousers and started sucking me off. Unbelievable! She really went for it too, again probably because our friends were waiting downstairs. The bed faced the windows and I was lying in the same direction, with my knees at the end of the bed. She was to the side of the bed and thus sideways-on to the windows.

If anyone looked in to our room, obviously we were both fully dressed but she was unmistakably giving a blowjob for everyone to see. Thankfully for both of us, she did a good job (and I was really turned on by the situation) so I came pretty quickly. After that, we jogged downstairs to our friends and all went out together for dinner.

If only they knew...
Old 11-13-2016, 05:54 PM

Thanked 1,188 Times in 61 Posts

I really wanted my wife to walk out of the frat house last night with her dress down and tits out... she was just kind of ready to head home, though.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2016, 10:53 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

My favourite way to expose Barbarella is to tie her up at the windows of some hotels we frequent. Her arms and legs tied so she's in an X-formation pressed against the glass doors/window. I then turn the lights on. It drives her crazy being helpless and vulnerable and shown off that way. I'll then untie her after she's reached a few high points and then she masturbates on the balcony edge with her leg up pleading for the passing cars to look up at her as she touches herself. Sometimes she'll stop and just open her pussy up and thrust it out and demand the passers-by to look at her.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 04:16 AM

Thanked 1,706 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
My favourite way to expose Barbarella is to tie her up at the windows of some hotels we frequent. Her arms and legs tied so she's in an X-formation pressed against the glass doors/window. I then turn the lights on. It drives her crazy being helpless and vulnerable and shown off that way. I'll then untie her after she's reached a few high points and then she masturbates on the balcony edge with her leg up pleading for the passing cars to look up at her as she touches herself. Sometimes she'll stop and just open her pussy up and thrust it out and demand the passers-by to look at her.
Non Fiction
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 07:00 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
Non Fiction
Really? If you don't want to believe it, fine. Plenty of real events on here that are far more adventurous than this so not really sure why you think this wouldn't be non fiction.

Anyway, I hope you meet somebody who enjoys exhibitionism, because there's nothing better. Barbarella enjoys it, but if I compare her to others on here, she is mild is many respects. No way she could be naked on a beach with others all around. BUT she can be naked on a public beach with the thought of somebody seeing her. That really turns her on and when she gets really turned on, then she doesn't care. I think you'll find that's a common theme with a lot of women who have an exhibitionist streak in them.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 08:16 AM

Thanked 1,706 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
Really? If you don't want to believe it, fine. Plenty of real events on here that are far more adventurous than this so not really sure why you think this wouldn't be non fiction.

Anyway, I hope you meet somebody who enjoys exhibitionism, because there's nothing better. Barbarella enjoys it, but if I compare her to others on here, she is mild is many respects. No way she could be naked on a beach with others all around. BUT she can be naked on a public beach with the thought of somebody seeing her. That really turns her on and when she gets really turned on, then she doesn't care. I think you'll find that's a common theme with a lot of women who have an exhibitionist streak in them.
Must just be my cynicism!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2016, 11:33 AM

Thanked 26,284 Times in 1,260 Posts
Default Art Model

I visited a new client for my tech business, it was an artist who wanted to upgrade his pc's to handle digital imaging. While he was on the phone I looked around his studio, lots of life studies, nudes mostly. He hung up and was obviously annoyed, his model had cancelled, ruining his production for the day.

My wife and I are more than casual art buffs, he got my card from another artist we know. After we finished the business part he started showing me around, maybe trading my expertise for a some of his works. I commented that his models were not usually young, firm bodies, but older women and some men, he said he wanted the viewer to concentrate more on style and technique than a hot body.

When I got home I told my wife who I had visited, she remembered his works and said she would love to have a few pieces. I mentioned his model dilemma, she surprised me and said she'd love to model for him, she had modeled nude before. This was about 15 years ago, so she was right around 50, she called him and she did model nude for him several times, and we did trade him for some of the other pieces, not of her, but of other subjects.

I don't know if this fits the theme of the thread, but I always like it when she exposes herself to other men.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
riki Lindhome

6m:42s

03-24-2021
4eyes clip3

2m:18s

12-17-2011
ThinSexyBlonde2

1m:12s

09-19-2021
Face fuck practice

6m:17s