photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-22-2023, 10:06 AM

Default The almost three-way and the aftermath

I’ve been lucky enough to have a FFM three-way on three occasions, but the one that got away is a great story. It was the summer of 1978 after my freshman year of college, one of my classmates puts the word out he’s having a big cookout and “one year reunion” for our class. It was my friend Brent’s turn to drive, so we went and frankly, the party was lame. We’d been there about an hour when he asked me if I thought I could get a ride home because he wanted to leave with Meg. (Her nickname was either “horny Meg” or “blowjob Meg”, you get the idea) I told him probably, just give me a few minutes. Luckily, I ran into my science lab partners, Leanne and Ann, and they were willing to drop me off on their way home. Leanne was tall, around 5’10”, thin with small breasts but the largest nipples I’ve ever seen. We had a FWB thing going since the end of our senior year in high school and got together over every college break and two or three times a week during the summer. Ann was petite, around 5’ with nice round boobs and really cute.

So I was pretty lucky, my dad had been splitting a full time position with another partner so he had every other month off. He and my mom would spend most of those months off in Florida leaving me home alone. I took full advantage, both hanging out with my friends and having women over. When we pulled into my driveway, I told them my parents were out of town and invited them in. It was still early, and they said yes. We grabbed beers from the fridge and went to my room. Leanne went over to put music on and Ann grabbed me and said I should dance with her. After the music started, Leanne came over and nudged in and told Ann she’d have to share me.

So there I was, a woman in each arm, their heads resting against my shoulders. Leanne gave me a little kiss, then followed up with a much longer and deeper one. When we finished, Ann was looking up at me and reached towards me, so I leaned down and kissed her. Then the three of us kissed, first just open mouth, but quickly turned into major tongue wrestling. At some point, Leanne started rubbing my chest, then pulled my shirt off over my head. She leaned down and started licking and sucking one of my nipples and Ann joined her on the other one. While this was going on, I reached around and unzipped their dresses. Leanne was wearing a floral print sundress with a halter top, I untied the halter and lowered her dress. As usual she was braless and we spent some time on her nipples before taking off Ann’s dress. She was wearing a matching fire engine red bra and panty set. The clasp was in the front, so I unhooked her bra and took it off. After spending some time on her nipples, I knelt down and pulled both of their panties off.

Leanne knelt down, pushed me back onto the floor and pulled my jeans and underwear off and started sucking my cock. I pulled Ann down next to me and started kissing her, then worked my way down across her body, stopping to worship her nipples a bit before moving down across her stomach. I tried to go down on her or have her sit on my face, but she sat there with here knees clenched together. I tried every line I had, let me pleasure you, you deserve it, but she just sort of whimpered a bit and said she just couldn’t. So we held each other in our arms and I alternated between kissing her and licking and sucking her nipples while Leanne finished me off. Leanne ran her mouth up my body until she was kissing me and said she’d gladly sit on my face. She straddled me and I got to work, she moved Ann around facing her and the two of them alternated between kissing and licking and sucking each others’ nipples. It was a hell of a view!

After Leanne came, the three of us cuddled for a few minutes, of course I was rock hard the whole time. Leanne told me to stand up and she and Ann knelt in front of me. Leanne sucked me a little, then jerked me off spraying my cum over both of their boobs. Ann looked a little shocked. I went a grabbed a couple of towels and they cleaned themselves up. Ann said she needed to get home as it was getting late, so we got dressed, I gave all their nipples a final lick as they were getting dressed. We walked down to the front hall, shared one more big kiss and they left. I went back upstairs and beat off a couple of times because I was still pretty horny.

The aftermath. Sunday afternoon, Ann called me. She apologized for not being able to go through with everything and explained that she had never had oral sex before and felt intimidated seeing Leanne suck me with such enthusiasm. Then she said she might not feel that way if it was just the two of us. I was trying to figure out if she was saying what I thought she was when she asked me if I was free this afternoon. I had already relived the previous night’s events five or six times that morning and was worried I might not be able, so I lied and said I had to go visit my grandmothers since my parents were out of town and suggested tomorrow after work. She agreed and met me at home the next day. We had a quick kiss inside the front door and went straight up to my room.

We kicked our shoes off, I took off my tie and fell into each other’s arms. She pulled my shirt off and I unbuttoned her blouse; she was braless and said that was a surprise for me. I knelt down and started licking and sucking her nipples while I undid her skirt and pulled it off with her panties. She knelt down and took off my pants and underwear, I pulled her up so she was sitting on my face and wrapped my arms around her leg and held her lips open. She started breathing heavily very quickly, as she got close to orgasm she started giggling, then outright moaning. I didn’t stop licking her clit so she continued to come and the moaning turned into a series of oh god and oh fuck. When I stopped, she snuggled against me, then rolled us over so I was on top and pulled me up so I was straddling her. She sucked and jerked me until a came and took every drop in her mouth. After a second round of oral sex, she told me she was on the pill and we could fuck. So we did.

We got together four or five more times and she told me I had to choose, she wasn’t willing to share me with Leanne. I said I wasn’t willing to give Leanne up and she had known the deal when all of this started. I also told her Leanne didn’t have a problem with it and she got really pissed that I had told her.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HiddenPee17

1m:01s

06-03-2005
493703075 21807 68657053380 5664525

2m:47s

06-15-2023
up01

0m:57s

01-23-2005
BBC 5