photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-18-2009, 10:37 AM

Default Ways to Expose Wife

I love to find "innocent" ways to expose my wife and fortunatly she goes along with it most of the time. She has a modest yellow one piece that turns see through when wet. I love to watch other men watch her as she comes out of the water. She's has massages from men where she's topless and only wears a thong. I've even watched as she's "accidently" dropped her towel while paying for a pizza delivery.

Does anyone else have any ideas that I can innocently ways to expose my wife?
Old 04-20-2009, 01:27 PM

Yeah, if she'd agree to it, take her shopping. I worked in retail clothing for years. It's amazing how show-off-able women become when a guy helps pick out things to try on: it really makes a guys day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samlhouston View Post
I love to find "innocent" ways to expose my wife and fortunately she goes along with it most of the time. She has a modest yellow one piece that turns see through when wet. I love to watch other men watch her as she comes out of the water. She's has massages from men where she's topless and only wears a thong. I've even watched as she's "accidently" dropped her towel while paying for a pizza delivery.

Does anyone else have any ideas that I can innocently ways to expose my wife?
Old 04-21-2009, 02:36 PM

That's an excellent suggestion. The wife and I are going bikini shopping tonight. Hopefully we'll find a nice helpful salesman.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to samlhouston For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2009, 05:17 PM

Sheer lace bras and all the new "tissue tee's" that stores are selling, stores like old navy. Get bras that show her breasts through them and then partner it with a top that allows exposure. She might be willing to go white lace bra and white top and really show off, or choose another color that still shows something but is less "out there" and keeps her comfortable.

Another option are all the dresses that seem to have been cut in a way to make bras useless or seen under them. deep cleavage things are always nice, or light colored summer dresses with nothing on under it. Just have to keep her comfortable and never pressure her!
Old 04-23-2009, 08:44 AM

We went to the mall last night to try on bikinies. She wore a thong underneath so she could try on the skimpiest ones. She always came out to model for me and look at herself in the mirrors. Some were one or two sizes too small. Lots of guys milling around to look at her. An occasional butt crack or pokie but nontheless exciting to have your wife in a skimpy bikini in front of fully clothed men trying not to look.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:28 AM

Thanked 5,283 Times in 373 Posts

Would love to see a few pics too Sam
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to meandmygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2009, 11:23 AM

My wife does something I think is pretty hot. She goes about once a month to this fancy spa. Occasionally she gets a massage. She just recently told me that when she gets her massage she's topless and wearing only panties. No towel. Not just when she's on her stomach but when she's on her back as well. Her masseur is male and one of the owners. Linda thinks this is normal and it's just like when the doctor sees her.

It turns me on when I imagine her laying topless and oiled up with this guy.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:00 AM

Default Shoe shopping

I used to take my ex wife shopping for shoes in a short loose skirt with no panties, when I could talk her into it. Once we hit it just right. There was only one guy working in a small shop in the mall; he might have been the owner. He really got into the spirit of things (amazing how most salesmen would pretend they weren't staring right at her shaved sn*tch) and we soon had her with her tits out and her skirt up around her waist, sitting in this shop where anyone could have walked in and seen her. He locked up and she fucked him in the back room, for a free pair of shoes. That was one of the best things I ever got her to do.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:31 PM

nice story dude! recently i had my girl wear some low rise jeans and we headed to the bookstore. we were pretty new at this so we wanted to start things out slowly, so we found an old man at the bookstore. He was with his wife, but she was focused on looking for books, so we went ahead as planned. I made her sit down on thefloor pretending to read a book while she pulled her jeans down real low. half her butt was exposed! i was sitting next to her facing the old man and was excited to see his what would happen. i saw his eyes taking a few good looks, but unfortunately, he didn't stay long...not sure why...maybe we scared him? it was fun nonetheless.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:59 PM

You can try same scenario at ivstuff.blogspot.c*o*m (with out *)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tmhudd For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HiddenPee17

1m:01s

06-03-2005
493703075 21807 68657053380 5664525

2m:47s

06-15-2023
up01

0m:57s

01-23-2005
BBC 5