uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2024, 01:35 PM

Default Had my first anal experience.

Hi guys, I'm Jordan and I'm 20 years old. I work in a hardware/lumber store that my family owns. Recently, we hired Kevin, a tall chunky bearded fella.

One evening as I was leaving after closing up, Kevin flagged me down and asked if I would be able to take him home because his truck wouldn't start. Since I knew that he lived in my general direction, I agreed.

We had a nice conversation on the way to his house, and once we got to his house, he invited me in. I never what he wanted and even though I have a boyfriend, I went in anyways. It wasn't long until we were going at it.

I've had the same boyfriend since 16. He's really quiet and shy, and I also have to take lead if I want to mess around. Kevin on the other hand, instantly took charge.

Next thing I knew, I was doggystyle on his bed, and he had his face buried in my sn*tch. My boyfriend is so, bluh, when he eats me out. I basically have to guide him, and it almost seems like a chore. Kevin, however, was just on it, and within minutes I was orgasming.

Me and my boyfriend have only had sex in two position, missionary and cowgirl. Kevin kept me in doggystyle, and before pushing it inside me, he rubbed his cock up and down my slit, teasing my hole. Before pushing it in, he slapped my ass a few times with it, and I could feel the weight and size of it, and I knew he was BIG.

He pushed it inside me, and didn't stop until he was balls deep. He tightened his grip on my hips and instantly went to town fucking me with purpose. I could feel his big balls swinging into my clit, each time producing a loud thud.

I look up and see a picture of him, his wife, and his kids on the night stand... before the guilt to could sink in, I started to break into a series of long orgasms. I heard him say something, but I was in the midst of a very strong orgasm, so it was muffled and I didn't understand it... about that time I felt cold lube running down my ass crack...

At first, I was like damn, I'm already soaking wet, how much more lube does he need, but then he pulled out and I felt the head of his cock at my butthole.

I've never been fucked in the ass, at least not by a cock. I've experimented with objects once (one of my moms candles - shhh), but never had a cock in there.... I felt him really slowly slide it in... I could feel the head of his cock slowly part my butthole hole... it almost burned, and at first I wasn't sure if I would like it, but he slowly kept working it in until he was a couple inches deep... then he just slowly worked it back and forth, next thing I know I'm rocking back and forth, slowly taking a big more each time, until I felt him up against me... soon he was back to fucking me with a purpose, only this time in my ass.

My untapped wh*r*dom took place. I never talked dirty during sex, but looking back, the shit that was coming out of my mouth that day makes me blush. We spent the rest of the evening fucking. Turns out his wife had taken their kids to some over night church function.

When I went to leave he asked me to take him back to his truck so he would work on it... when I drop him off, he smiled as he started it right up and drove off...

It was a one time thing, just too risky for us to do it again. On one hand I feel bad about cheating, but on the other hand I've become much more vocal with my boyfriend, and he's starting to step up his game...
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to JordanBee04 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2024, 02:04 PM

Thanked 4,765 Times in 427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanBee04 View Post
Hi guys, I'm Jordan and I'm 20 years old. I work in a hardware/lumber store that my family owns. Recently, we hired Kevin, a tall chunky bearded fella.

One evening as I was leaving after closing up, Kevin flagged me down and asked if I would be able to take him home because his truck wouldn't start. Since I knew that he lived in my general direction, I agreed.

We had a nice conversation on the way to his house, and once we got to his house, he invited me in. I never what he wanted and even though I have a boyfriend, I went in anyways. It wasn't long until we were going at it.

I've had the same boyfriend since 16. He's really quiet and shy, and I also have to take lead if I want to mess around. Kevin on the other hand, instantly took charge.

Next thing I knew, I was doggystyle on his bed, and he had his face buried in my sn*tch. My boyfriend is so, bluh, when he eats me out. I basically have to guide him, and it almost seems like a chore. Kevin, however, was just on it, and within minutes I was orgasming.

Me and my boyfriend have only had sex in two position, missionary and cowgirl. Kevin kept me in doggystyle, and before pushing it inside me, he rubbed his cock up and down my slit, teasing my hole. Before pushing it in, he slapped my ass a few times with it, and I could feel the weight and size of it, and I knew he was BIG.

He pushed it inside me, and didn't stop until he was balls deep. He tightened his grip on my hips and instantly went to town fucking me with purpose. I could feel his big balls swinging into my clit, each time producing a loud thud.

I look up and see a picture of him, his wife, and his kids on the night stand... before the guilt to could sink in, I started to break into a series of long orgasms. I heard him say something, but I was in the midst of a very strong orgasm, so it was muffled and I didn't understand it... about that time I felt cold lube running down my ass crack...

At first, I was like damn, I'm already soaking wet, how much more lube does he need, but then he pulled out and I felt the head of his cock at my butthole.

I've never been fucked in the ass, at least not by a cock. I've experimented with objects once (one of my moms candles - shhh), but never had a cock in there.... I felt him really slowly slide it in... I could feel the head of his cock slowly part my butthole hole... it almost burned, and at first I wasn't sure if I would like it, but he slowly kept working it in until he was a couple inches deep... then he just slowly worked it back and forth, next thing I know I'm rocking back and forth, slowly taking a big more each time, until I felt him up against me... soon he was back to fucking me with a purpose, only this time in my ass.

My untapped wh*r*dom took place. I never talked dirty during sex, but looking back, the shit that was coming out of my mouth that day makes me blush. We spent the rest of the evening fucking. Turns out his wife had taken their kids to some over night church function.

When I went to leave he asked me to take him back to his truck so he would work on it... when I drop him off, he smiled as he started it right up and drove off...

It was a one time thing, just too risky for us to do it again. On one hand I feel bad about cheating, but on the other hand I've become much more vocal with my boyfriend, and he's starting to step up his game...
I loved your story. It reminded me of something that happened to me very similar. I'll write about it when I get time.
Old 05-10-2024, 02:59 PM

Sure…
The Following User Says Thank You to MyCluelessWife For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Voyeur ibiza hard 2

0m:51s

07-07-2010
3bf03a1535ff744d45d05a98 f1bb0d0b

1m:28s

05-17-2016
NAP 2008 Am nn Blue Latina

5m:43s