Default Please

Post the photos boss made while he was fucking her and coming on her face
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gurrath19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2017, 12:57 PM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurrath19 View Post
Post the photos boss made while he was fucking her and coming on her face
He was busy toying her on Sunday so only a few photo during sex... He had more time and plan of how to get maxium joy from Miyuki during sex on Monday... You will see some of the proof soon. I am quite busy these day & sorry not much time to post photo here... Time different is tough one for me also..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2017, 04:13 PM

Default We have time

And we want to see all the photos he took in 3 years
Old 06-28-2017, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snibgu View Post
And we want to see all the photos he took in 3 years
Hope this give you better look. I get emails about members masturbate with her photo. I have to admit that makes me want to show more to western guys here. I did not think Miyuki is attractive for you guys compare to so many beautiful blond western women...

For Eric and Michael who wanted to see more clear of the previous photo...hope you like this one.
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_mon4b.jpg  
Old 06-28-2017, 05:03 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default My wife, the nurse

I believe I have told this before on OCC, but I will add it to this thread.

My wife was only 22 when she went to work for an older doctor in a large old home in the city. She was a new R.N. and there was a receptionist /bookkeeper. Both were required to wear white dress uniforms and to change into them at the office, supposedly because he wanted to have their uniforms laundered properly. She learned very quickly from the other girl that the doctor has peep holes and could watch them both when they got dressed in the uniforms and when they removed them. This was just as pantyhose were catching on, so the doctor got both ladies stockings, which he kept with the uniforms and had laundered. They had to wear them with their own garter belts. The other girl said he had wanted to purchase the girls' undergarments as well, and keep them at the office, but that is what made the nurse before my wife quit. She would not strip nude while he peeped so she quit and told the doctor off. In fear of a stink, he just kept the status quo.

You can see her about this time in the "Fond Memories of Dating " thread. She was a doll.

She only put up with him for less than a year when she moved to a hospital for several years, then one of doctors she really liked offered her a job in his 2 doctor office. She wore a white uniform, as was the norm of the time, but she put it on at home and drove to the office in it. No peeking at this office.

But, the 2 doctors, both in their 50's, self insured their employees, taking care of their medical needs at the office. She was shocked to learn that once a year, everyone got a full physical. One year from one doctor, the next year from the other. Nervous at first about being completely nude and even having a pelvic exam by these men she worked with daily, she began to look forward to it. When she was nude, it was the doctors who blushed and looked nervous and both had obvious erections. Since it was done after hours, it was just the employee and the doctor. Most kept on towels or were given some modesty, but my wife just stripped completely nude and walked around like that, enjoying the feeling. She told me if the doctor got a call, she would just go into the reception area nude and arrange magazines, or once she stepped out the front door to get the mail, after peeking out to be sure no one was walking on the sidewalk. She didn't care about the cars going by. When she got pregnant and stopped working, she kept going to these two doctors---and getting her physicals there.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:00 PM

Default wow! your wife is my type...

I don't blame the doctor. Your wife is so sexy beautiful doll.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2017, 11:22 PM

Default He was ready for 2nd night of sex

Toward midnight, he have already enjoyed her by kissing, fingering, licking, groping, and more kissing and licking her underarms. One this 2nd night, he wanted Miyuki to serve him and if she can completely do the job, he will not bother her again.

First he told to strip for him and stand still while he really view her body...
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_mon3c.jpg  
Old 06-29-2017, 05:08 PM

Default Miyuki tried her best to please boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
If she wanted to keep her virginity I would have loved having her suck my cock for me. Quicker and don't even have to take our clothes off. And she would be easier to talk into coming into the office with me in the future. Willing to trade giving her the best assignment so she can make the best tips in exchange. Everyone is happy.
Miyuki told me she wanted it to be the last time so she tired to give boss what he wanted so she dont need to have sex with him again (she was wrong ofcourse). His favorite part of Miyuki was her banana breasts. He wanted tits fuck as Miyuki on top of him....

It was already after midnight. I and kids were wondering about Miyuki at home. No idea what was happening to her at his beach house until many month later ..

Boss's penis is small. I am sure many of western members has twice or more longer...
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_mon5.jpg  
Old 07-03-2017, 09:32 AM

Default your boss's penis

is ridicolously small, and you say yours is even smaller? Your wife is an unlucky woman...
The Following User Says Thank You to gurrath19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2017, 01:47 PM

Unhappy Not just small, it is covered with skin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurrath19 View Post
is ridicolously small, and you say yours is even smaller? Your wife is an unlucky woman...
I thought boss's penis is regular size for Japanese... that makes mine unusually small one..

At least I was able to conceive two wonderful kids without giving Miyuki real orgasm ..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:

Tags
boss, non fiction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s