photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-19-2011, 02:52 PM

Default Oblivious mothers

I don't know if anyone else had this experience, but I can't help but notice that under the right circumstances, mothers tend to be completely oblivous about their states of dress when taking care of their children.

I was recently finishing graduate school in upstate NY, not exactly a hotbed of provocative clothing. I have a small son, and one of the activities I'd often do to give my wife a break was to take him out to one of the many museams for children in the area. After a number of visits, I couldn't help but notice that these places are amazing for voyeuristic views of women. As young mothers pick up their children, lean over strollers, etc..., the views are sometimes pretty nice. There are really two stories that I can personally remember that stand out above the rest:

1. The first was locally. There was this hippy type mom with a small son. She had long brown hair, which had sort of matted into dreadlocks. She was a little plump, but carried it really well. She wore this loose green blouse long skirt and obviously no bra. I'm sure a close look would have given a pretty good view. Anyway, She kept picking him up and swinging him between her legs. He'd laugh, she put him down, and a few minutes later, she'd do it again. The kid was one of those obnoxious children that ran around touching everything. He threw multiple tantrums as well. Finally, the mother tried to distract him after one of the tantrums. She picked him up to swing him between her legs as she been doing, and he managed to hook both hands into her shirt as he flailed around. As she swung him underneath her legs, her shirt went down with him, popping two beautiful C-cup breasts perfectly into the open in front of about 20 people. It took her about thirty seconds to figure out what had happened. She then put them away. She didn't seem embarrassed, but it was clearly an accident.

2. The second story happened when I was out a smaller town close by, where there is a somewhat popular children's science museam. It was a warm day. There was an exhibit in the museam with a bunch of those plastic balls in a pit like you'd see at a fast food play area. Anyway, sitting in front of this pit was this hot younger mother with a tight little body wearing this short brown dress. She was obviously responsible for a number small children, who flocked to her. She kept taking off shoes, and atleast one or two of the kids were in the pit, while the others were out. She kept looking back and forth. I had my son go play in the same room, and stood at the entryway for a moment. Everytime she would go back and forth, she'd flash these little red panties right to the open doorway with lots of people milling about. At one point, she put her foot up on the edge of the pit to mess with her own shoe. Her legs spread wide, and the view was obvious to everyone walking into the room. What was even better, was those panties were pretty sheer. You could make out a near perfect view of her recently shaved pussy from the door. I think she sat like this for about 2 or 3 minutes with LOTS of people walking by. She never seemed to notice. I still get pretty hard whenever I think of that one. I don't see how all of those children could have been hers, but she had one of the hottest thin little bodies I've seen on a mother.

Anyone else have any experiences?
The Following 92 Users Say Thank You to johnsyracuse For This Useful Post:
akwildman99577, allmyfaves4ever, Andrew Green, aoc, apeyboy, arizona27, atruevoyeur, beatingoff, belgarion, bertimos, Big Daddy G, brr2011, Candi Delight, chesney78, Chuckson, city slicker, clc100, ClickRick, Conngentleman, cpl4fun309, dahardy9, doggone, dr_pepper1942, Elias6330, emilysue, ez2b0e, firstwnat, FredIcecube, fyos, gahan, geordiekev, globetrotta, greatone12, Grip4415, gwm, hangweed, HDTour, helpmabob, iowarider, Iron280, ishowwife, itit49, jackqx4, jamsicator, jarmen, jbman, jellyworm, jojo33bdx, KevandTracyWiltsUK, Kgjoe2010, kuso, lapeer25, leeferman, lyx2lic, marianmusic, maymedson11, medifile, meteor, ModelT-MsDollie, morse49us, Mrs Dalloway, mudpie, nectcouple, ocguy55, odouls, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, Omega88, pippys, postmanuk, prova1, racin20h, raysallx, rjgoggins, sdakod, skipper49er, spearmint454, spiegelei, stonedoregonian, stonz, tiger571, timmyw9, tonz42, topper333, tylergal, vantaanjoki, voyuk, watcher2005, wilbur1944, winnie2, woogie, xxxxenophile
Old 03-20-2011, 09:09 AM

I was in the checkout line at a store. In front of me was a young mother with her kid who was about 2. She was a petite red head wearing a tank top with no bra. When she picked her kid, he grabbed her shirt and pulled it down enough to expose her perky little boobs. They were probably only a b-cup, but they were nice.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:41 AM

Thanked 1,782 Times in 222 Posts

Oh I have hundreds to tell, mostly the same thing/different women/different locales

I see a lot of women in fast food courts feeding their kids in strollers, and the women pull the strollers up in between their spread legs while they tend to the child.

Some are sitting at tables or booths, and they start to swing their legs out to get up, but are in a conversation and get distracted and stop in the middle of getting up, and sit there for 10-30 seconds with legs spread.

I see women getting in and out of cars, spreading as they do so.

Women at outdoor concerts and festivals are the best, but you need to concentrate on the ones with friends as they are the ones more interested in their friends' conversations than they are keeping tabs on their own skirts.

Wander around in big shoe stores.

I don't even screw with escalator looks, those are a total waste of time.

When you been doing this for 35 years you know ALL the tricks.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:27 AM

Thanked 1,781 Times in 88 Posts

I assume that this story fits this topic.
My wife and me met a couple of friends with a little child at a park. The child was barely able to walk. Soon we split in two groups guys and ladies, starting separate discussions.
It was summer, very hot and while I was talking with the guy about male topics (i.e. sport, electronics…) my wife squatted down trying to play with the child “hey whats your name?”. She had a pleated miniskirt, quite short but she is a prude and she made a clever movement pushing the tissue of the skirt between her legs, preserving her modesty.
Still squatting she continued to invite the baby “hey, come to me”. Obviously she attracted our attention, both me and the other guy now were looking at her. The child was very shy and was hiding behind his mom who encouraged him to go to my wife “come on, don’t be shy, go to X”.
But the child did not move. Finally after about one minute and other encouragements from the mom the child reluctantly moved towards my wife. After a long period squatting and trying to hug the child my wife lost the balance, she had to spread the legs, the tissue of the skirt came up and we got a wonderful squatting upskirt with sheer see-through white panties.
If you go to the squatting upskirt topic you get a lot of examples of scenes like this.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=71130
Old 03-23-2011, 10:48 AM

Thanked 1,292 Times in 44 Posts

yes, I think it's a mom thing.

I know my wife has been oblivious to this. Several years ago when my children were young, the neighbor and his wife stopped by late one night after my wife had already changed into her night clothes (sleeveless tshirt/bottoms/no bra). They remained outside and talked for about 15 minutes while I was inside. My kid is very rambunctious and she was constantly having to bend down, grab him, corral him, etc...and during this time he kept running in and out of the house to her and back. Anyways, she comes in and starts doing the dishes or whatever and as she bends over I notice through the armholes you get a full view of her boobs as she had on no bra. Then she bends over again and I can see down her shirt BOTH boobs, full shot. Over the next couple of minutes I just watched her and everything she was doing when she wasn't standing upright led to a full boob shot through her armholes or down the top of her shirt.

I KNOW the neighbor had at least 15 minutes of full boob show during that time as she would have been constantly dealing with my child running in and out, corralling him and keep him from running in the street. I'm sure she was oblivious, though.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:14 PM

Thanked 3,158 Times in 268 Posts

Similar thing with me (well kind of !)

The sister in law and her husband stayed over one night after we had been looking after the kids for them, in the morning she was in her pyjamas and I got a couple of good looks as she bent down to pick up the kids.

After breakfast though they wanted the wii on, so as she was playing I stood outside (behind her) having a cigarrette, while she played the tennis game.

Good view down the arms.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:36 PM

Thanked 16,193 Times in 1,123 Posts

As my wife is a two-time mom, everything I have read so far is pretty spot on. My wife is extremely careful around her family, but around everyone else--anything goes.

Her top has been pulled down by a toddler so many times, exposing her bare breasts--way too many times to count.

Skirts, chasing kids, flashing her panties--and she knows it...

...but she just doesn't care. Keeping the kid from running away is worth a boob or panty flash to her.

We had a friend of hers stay the night. Typical pjs--thin, no bra, and clueless--for both my wife and her friend. They hung out with the kids. I saw hours of boobs that night from both my wife and her friend. They were both totally clueless.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:46 PM

Thanked 16,193 Times in 1,123 Posts

Remembered another one:

I was at a gathering with about 25 people--church related (heh).

A friend of mine was going to nurse her son. It was crowded and she asked if she could sit next to me.

She put a cover on, but I could still see everything--nipple and all.

She caught me looking. I said I was sorry but she said "well, better you than anyone else here."

I kept looking and she stared at me while I stared at her. She didn't make any effort to cover up more and never told me to look away.

I week later we were at another church gathering. She sat by me again. She let me stare again. I asked her if people see her nursing all the time and she said I was the only person besides her husband and mother to have seen anything as far as she was aware.

This happened three times total. I haven't seen her since.

I told my wife about it, and even though she was there all three times, she thinks I am making it up. My wife said, "There is no way [so-and-so] would let you see anything; she must not have realized it." I figure it's safe to leave it at that than to argue with her about it.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:00 PM

Default Oh my God I Know that Woman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsyracuse View Post

2. The second story happened when I was out a smaller town close by, where there is a somewhat popular children's science museam. It was a warm day. There was an exhibit in the museam with a bunch of those plastic balls in a pit like you'd see at a fast food play area. Anyway, sitting in front of this pit was this hot younger mother with a tight little body wearing this short brown dress. She was obviously responsible for a number small children, who flocked to her. She kept taking off shoes, and atleast one or two of the kids were in the pit, while the others were out. She kept looking back and forth. I had my son go play in the same room, and stood at the entryway for a moment. Everytime she would go back and forth, she'd flash these little red panties right to the open doorway with lots of people milling about. At one point, she put her foot up on the edge of the pit to mess with her own shoe. Her legs spread wide, and the view was obvious to everyone walking into the room. What was even better, was those panties were pretty sheer. You could make out a near perfect view of her recently shaved pussy from the door. I think she sat like this for about 2 or 3 minutes with LOTS of people walking by. She never seemed to notice. I still get pretty hard whenever I think of that one. I don't see how all of those children could have been hers, but she had one of the hottest thin little bodies I've seen on a mother.

While I never post anything, I couldn't resist this. I was with her the day that this happened. She made this same maneuver numerous times and you could see everything. Is this what the hype was about? The quality isn't perfect, but this is exactly what everyone must have seen.
Attached Thumbnails
occ.jpg  
Old 03-23-2011, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsyracuse View Post
I don't know if anyone else had this experience, but I can't help but notice that under the right circumstances, mothers tend to be completely oblivous about their states of dress when taking care of their children.

I was recently finishing graduate school in upstate NY, not exactly a hotbed of provocative clothing. I have a small son, and one of the activities I'd often do to give my wife a break was to take him out to one of the many museams for children in the area. After a number of visits, I couldn't help but notice that these places are amazing for voyeuristic views of women. As young mothers pick up their children, lean over strollers, etc..., the views are sometimes pretty nice. There are really two stories that I can personally remember that stand out above the rest:

1. The first was locally. There was this hippy type mom with a small son. She had long brown hair, which had sort of matted into dreadlocks. She was a little plump, but carried it really well. She wore this loose green blouse long skirt and obviously no bra. I'm sure a close look would have given a pretty good view. Anyway, She kept picking him up and swinging him between her legs. He'd laugh, she put him down, and a few minutes later, she'd do it again. The kid was one of those obnoxious children that ran around touching everything. He threw multiple tantrums as well. Finally, the mother tried to distract him after one of the tantrums. She picked him up to swing him between her legs as she been doing, and he managed to hook both hands into her shirt as he flailed around. As she swung him underneath her legs, her shirt went down with him, popping two beautiful C-cup breasts perfectly into the open in front of about 20 people. It took her about thirty seconds to figure out what had happened. She then put them away. She didn't seem embarrassed, but it was clearly an accident.

very nice stories, in the second one, if she was wearing a short dress and looking after multible toddlers she probaly didnt have a problem with people seeing her under wear. it is a great situation when little kids make upskirt and down blouses happen. i had one when i was at the mall with my girl freind and a lady was doing something with her baby and she saw me looking up her skirt but couldnt do any thing about it because she was busy with the baby, i was walking past her but i got to stare straight at her crotch like it was no bodys buisness, perfect view i think they were brown panties hugged tight to her crotch(gf walking infront of me cant see where i look)

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida

1m:00s