uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Upskirt & Downblouse
Login
or
Register

Old 08-12-2010, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtg712 View Post
teachers at my school never wore skirts. damn.
most of my teachers were fat ass heffers I am glad I didnt catch a glimpse

I may be perverted now but seeing any of them would have scarred me for life

..... just sayin
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vi_osh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2010, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vi_osh View Post
most of my teachers were fat ass heffers I am glad I didnt catch a glimpse

I may be perverted now but seeing any of them would have scarred me for life

..... just sayin
I had a fat algebra teacher who occasionally rested her rather large breast on my shoulder. Maybe it wasn't an accident. But also saw the small b's of a hot young black English teacher - a fair trade. She wore 'dashikis' with no bra. I needed a lot of help. Catching young teacher nip was quite the turn-on. I think she was barely 23 or so.
The Following User Says Thank You to hayjay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 02:59 PM

Thanked 2,434 Times in 92 Posts
Default [request]

since we are on the subject of teachers I was wondering if anyone had this video? it was removed from megarotic.
cheers guys, sorry I dont have any better previews.
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled-1.jpg  
Attached Images

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to The Grimpeeper For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2011, 10:59 PM

Default My sexy young teacher

I tried all the time when she wore skirts. Some were successful but had poor quality, but most were very close. I am disappointed that she doesn't wear thongs.
Name:  n675147069_268.jpg
Views: 9523
Size:  9.0 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	0107001814.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	2545837

Name:	abbot.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	2545838

Name:	abbott.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	2545839

Name:	ge44t-attachment.jpeg
Views:	849
Size:	334.9 KB
ID:	2545840

Name:	get-atta7ch8ment.jpeg
Views:	845
Size:	284.5 KB
ID:	2545841

Name:	get-attach11ment.jpeg
Views:	1242
Size:	378.4 KB
ID:	2545842

Name:	getwer-attachment.jpeg
Views:	596
Size:	305.4 KB
ID:	2545843
The Following 97 Users Say Thank You to JohnnySchlong For This Useful Post:
a4m2f0, AAA95, aaa950, Anthony63, antoinepredock, apeyboy, AristideBruant, asslover69, Azid, badaboum44, badger66, beaverParty, Bellatrix, bigmac22, bimm3r, bl33dy, boxsky, bozimoto, brennev, budbutt, ccurly804, Celery, charly07, cindy22h, coach555, coachbeaver, costaken, cowboysfan6969, D.M., dognheat, Dr Sasho, driveit821, DUBDEVLIN, duduklu, ergokas, fistmaster, froggyman, gabosad949@otanhome.com, gahan, gromet, h1n1virus, havee-air23, hects, hoosierfun, iDnA@1, ivonnemorr, JackJones1, jatoma5057@dmsdmg.com, jeedup, Jimmy680, kartman, kenny177, kijang, largehumps, Last Tango, lego_my_preggo, loki_gz, luluberlu33, luviasi, Magico, matiascamisani, meandher34, MitchCumstein, Mudbug, mvshark, nightpedro, nimitz, nm385, Nylonizer, Officer, oldbuckeye, pantythief, peanut47, petal, piweh88518@eyeremind.com, qwertz991, richterboy, ride1971, rshubbee, SEXY2000, SilderNumbah2, slickcdb2000, spearmint454, Speedster44, stevocala, strokerace9999, Superman, superted, thramj, tjn357, webevi5721@shirulo.com, wobblers, wonboyn, xchange3, xsc3000, xz662j, zeinb
Old 01-02-2011, 10:53 AM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 603 Posts

Oh damn, I love THAT school!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepers View Post
I love school
The Following User Says Thank You to rshubbee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayarblue View Post
Since we are on the subject of teacher upskirt, I can somehow remember back in kindergarten lying down on the floor and getting a glance up my teacher's skirt and seeing nice white panties
I have the exact same memories. Thank you Mrs. Hidelbach.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joethefireman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2011, 08:42 AM

awesome....i bet she knew you were lookin'
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to victorc For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2011, 07:29 PM

Default teacher upskirt

I was at school in the 70s and had crushes on practically all my female teachers! Or maybe it was just adolescent lust?
First there was my form teacher Mrs J. She used to sit on the front desk and was the first woman I was aware of who wore tights. I saw her knickers several times that first term.
Then there was Mrs S. the english teacher. She was in her early fifties and, while not conventionally attractive, had big boobs and a great bottom! We used to be able to see the lines from the substantial panty-girdle she wore! Long-leg style and white. She often sat with her legs apart and the view was always interesting.
The lab technician was another girl who opened my young eyes to the delights of womens' knickers when she walked up the stairs always in very short skirts. She must have known that every boy in school knew the colour of her underwear every day!
The ultimate crush though was probably Miss W when I was just turned 18 and in 6th form. About 30 with shoulder length wavy brown hair and a lovely figure. She taught Biology (no she really did!) and always wore shortish skirts and high heels. I used to try really hard to look up her skirt constantly. One fine day I was rewarded when she bent over to pick up a book she had dropped right next to my desk. I was transfixed by the sight of her white knickers over her tights, (lots of women seemed to do that in those days - wear knickers over their tights that is, not bend down by my desk!). I was near the back and if anyone else noticed they didnt give any sign. I fantasised that night long and hard! The next time I was in her lesson I hoped for a repeat performance but I had to wait for weeks before getting another chance. I was last out the class at the end of the lesson and she saked me to help her carry some stuff back to the staff room. she told me to pick up a pile of books and she would bring the overhead projector she had been using. I picked the books up and she lifted the bulky projector off the table. as she did, her skirt got caught and lifted right up to her waist! White knickers again! Her skirt went so far up I could see the waist of her tights showing above the top of her knickers. She saw me staring and realised what was happening. She looked at me, muttered "Oh shit", and turned back to the desk to put the projector down and cover herself up and said "sorry about that". I said "It's Ok miss I've heard teachers swearing before", to which she replied "Oh yes, sorry about that too". The penny dropped that she had actually apologising to me for flashing her knickers!!! I smiled and said "Don't worry miss. I won't tell anyone about it.........., or about you swearing!" She blushed and then laughed, "Don't push it, smart guy!"
She used to smile at me whenever we passed in the corridor after that and I had many a 'hard' night thinking about that incident for a long time afterwards.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to firedog6 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2011, 01:18 PM

The most outrageous incident involving a teacher at my school was in a lesson with the lady who taught R.E. she was in her late 40s, about a size 16, with short fair hair. She was actually a vicar's wife and quite new to teaching. She always wore quite short skirts, as everyone did in the early 70s, and as well as sitting on the desk giving glimpses of her crotch, she seemed to go out of her way to bend over with her back to the class! She was quite plain but had a glorious big curvy bottom! She always wore dark coloured tights with flared skirts and her knickers were always white or pale colours, so the contrast meant we couldn't miss seeing them. It was hard to believe she couldn't have known that we all knew the colour of her underwear within 10 minutes of the lesson starting! I think she was genuinely innocent and it never ocurred to her until one memorable day. I was in the very front row right in front of where she stood (it was always a race and I won on this occasion!) She set us something to read and then turned away and bent very low to rummage in her bag. I was treated to the backs of her fleshy thighs in navy blue tights. As she bent lower the darker reinforcing at the top came into view and then she actually lifted one leg up behind her as she leaned right into the bag. I was presented with her big round bottom, in tightly fitting, snow white knickers over her tights. It was clear she also had on a pair under her tights as the edge of the pink floral print showed just below the bottom edge of her white ones. Her bottom and crotch was close enough to touch! It was as enough to make my 16 yr old cock rock hard instantly. I could even see the outline of her vagina between her lovely bum cheeks. Everyone in the room could see it and there was a quiet gasp from somewhere behind me. Then some complete idiot shouted out from the back, "Phwoar! Nice white knickers Miss!" I couldn't believe it! She spun round crimson faced and looked straight at me. She blustered and then blurted out, "They're not white actually and anyway none of you should be looking!" Maybe she was trying to bluff it out and convince herself we hadn't seen her exposed bum, but we all had. The silence in the room was deafening then the same wise guy who had shouted decided to push his luck and said, "What colour are they then Miss?" She clearly was now getting way out of her depth and she said it was none of his business. He aked again saying, "Go on Miss, tell us, you say they're not white, so what colour are they?" This went on fo a few minutes and instead of throwing him out of the class like most teachers would have done, she desperately tried to stay in control by saying, "We are NOT discussing the colour of MY KNICKERS!" He was now challenging her to show us her knickers to prove us wrong! I couldn't believe his balls! She got really really flustered now and in an attempt to shut him up she said, "OK I've got white knickers on. Are you happy now?!!" She was getting really upset and the rest of us were shaken from our trance and told him to shut up and leave her alone. He did and some semblance of normality returned, but she was clearly shaken up by the whole thing and after that was always extremely careful not to bend over or sit on the desk. It was a shame because she was actually a nice woman and more to the point, it spoiled our fun for the rest of the year!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firedog6 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 02:10 AM

Thanked 20,285 Times in 944 Posts

firedog6's teachers panties must have been looked like these:
Attached Thumbnails
c1.JPG   c2.JPG  

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to qwertz991 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11