Thanked 3,651 Times in 305 Posts
Default Inquiring minds wnat to know

So which picture is which female???
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2017, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
So which picture is which female???
dark haired is aunt and blonde sis-in-law. single pic blonde is sister.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to manstick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2017, 03:24 PM

Thanked 5,921 Times in 596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manstick View Post
dark haired is aunt and blonde sis-in-law. single pic blonde is sister.
How old was your sister?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allthatjazz For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2017, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatjazz View Post
How old was your sister?
There was 5 years between each of us. Sis was 21 and my brother was 26.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manstick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2017, 03:12 AM

Thanked 1,120 Times in 49 Posts

I remember when I was younger having a family exposure with my step sister & her girl friend who was our neighbor. My step sister is a couple years younger than I am & her girl friend is the same age as her & we had a swimming pool in our backyard. It was nothing fancy or big just a 4 foot deep pool probably 20 feet round maybe, just something to cool off when it was hot out. This 1 day I was just mellowing out floating around & my step sister & her girlfriend wanted to go swimming, they really didn't want me in the pool but I wasn't leaving. So they decided to go swimming anyways while I just floated around in the pool & it seemed like every time my step sister would come by me she would purposely splash water on me & I kept telling her to knock it off. I told her if she kept it up I would drowned her, well she kept it up & when she got close I came off the float that I was on & when I went to grab for her I grabbed for her but ended up with her top & ended up pulling it down. Now my step sister has size double D beasts so there's quite a bit to look at. She went under water to fix her top right away & turned beak red & her girlfriend was laughing big time. I told her now leave me alone & went exit the pool & I was getting out of the pool my step sister thought to would be funny to pants me on the ladder. When she did that I lost my balance & off came my swimming trunks & now she's got them & she's swinging them over the top of head like she's just won the lottery or something & then throws them out of the pool. Now I'm naked with 2 girls in bikini's in a swimming pool, I thought what the hell It's not the 1st time I've been skinny dipping. My step sisters girlfriend asked me what are you gonna do now & I said nothing, go skinny dipping, then I asked if she had ever done it & she said no. I told her that its no time like the present, so she decided to try skinny dipping in the pool that day. My step sister, her girlfriend & me, turned out to be a pretty good day after all. It also started a friendly relationship where nudity was fun & different situation. Never sexual, I think my step sister just liked being seen naked in different situations & different places & she said she liked watching guys naked.
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to zippersbs For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2017, 07:58 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manstick View Post
After the second song there was the aunt, sister, and sister-in-law completely naked.
I could not believe my luck and got closer to my aunt because of it. But that is another story.
Manstick, I cant wait for the next story! Man that post was hot as heck, thanks bigtime for the pics. WOW!!
Old 06-27-2017, 06:48 PM

Great story zipper something similar happened to my wife( girlfriend at the time)

We are in the backyard maybe a few relatives over.. We are in the pool with her brother, female cousin and a little cousin.

Her brother messes a little with the cousins bathing suit. Can see maybe a little nip. She got pissed so he stopped. Then he started Pulling on the ties of my wife's bottoms. You can see a little bit of butt. She's tells him to stop. He does a little. As she get out of the pool he pulls the strings on both sides of the bottoms. She's heading up, the ladder, he gives a final tug and the bottoms pretty much completely come off and her bare ass is exposed. A full moon in the middle of the day. The boys eyes almost popped out of his head. Pretty much everyone there saw her ass. Really looked good up on the ladder glistening in the sun. She was covering up her pussy. She threw a towel on got dressed. She really didn't care about relatives seeing her ass.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:31 PM

Default My ex wife's mom

Ironically I was reading this thread yesterday thinking about all the different family members I'd love to catch a glimpse of, and my ex's mom has always been a fantasy of mine and then today some magic happened. I stopped over to visit my kids and her mom was up visiting...apparently she's staying in their living room on the couch while she's here, so today I went to go sit down in the living room and as I came through the doorway there is my ex MIL topless going through her bag for a shirt to change into. She looked right at me and said "don't mind me, just come sit down"...so of course I did, I couldn't take my eyes off her tits...nice solid full c cups with beautiful pink nips, I have jerked off to the thought of her so many times and now I finally got to see what they really look like underneath everything. There's no way she could have missed the hard on I got in those few minutes
Old 06-29-2017, 05:24 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadjohn1977 View Post
Ironically I was reading this thread yesterday thinking about all the different family members I'd love to catch a glimpse of, and my ex's mom has always been a fantasy of mine and then today some magic happened. I stopped over to visit my kids and her mom was up visiting...apparently she's staying in their living room on the couch while she's here, so today I went to go sit down in the living room and as I came through the doorway there is my ex MIL topless going through her bag for a shirt to change into. She looked right at me and said "don't mind me, just come sit down"...so of course I did, I couldn't take my eyes off her tits...nice solid full c cups with beautiful pink nips, I have jerked off to the thought of her so many times and now I finally got to see what they really look like underneath everything. There's no way she could have missed the hard on I got in those few minutes
Can't wait to hear if this progresses any.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:31 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Niece Cheek

This is an uncle/niece story. I’m the uncle. The niece, my sister-in-law’s daughter, is in her mid-twenties, a professional woman, has a serious boyfriend. This is a relatively (pun intended) tame story.

The niece is very pretty. Shoulder-length blonde hair. Sometimes she wears those glasses with black rectangular frames to give her that faux-nerdy look. She’s very tall and long legged, slender, her bra (I once looked) says size “barely B”. Nice butt.

She was staying at my house for a family event, along with her mom and a few other women. Sunday morning she came out from the bedroom wearing short grey cotton jogging shorts, and a tight t-shirt. She was clearly braless; her firm titties were sitting up high, her nipples jutting out of the shirt. She sat on a stool in the kitchen. I was sitting in a chair in the family room, only about ten feet away. Since she was facing me with her stool at my eye-level, I tried to look up her shorts at her crotch, but no luck there. But her long long legs were on total view in good natural light, and her long calves and longer smooth thighs were making me hard. She lifted her right foot up and placed it on her stool, so the entire underside of her thigh was now on display for me up to her butt. There were other people in the room, all females, but it was pretty easy to stare at her flesh without being too obvious.

After a long while, she put her feet down and got off the stool. She turned her back to me, and walked into the kitchen. Her short shorts had ridden up on her right side, and almost her entire bare right butt cheek was on display. She was either wearing thongs or no panties at all. She took a few slow steps, walking away from me, with her gorgeous pale bare cheek rising and falling. Finally, she reached down and adjusted her shorts, and I looked away.

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy