uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2016, 11:25 AM

Default Walking My Baby Back Home

The next day at school is weird. Allison doesn't act like anything is different but every time I look at her I remember her Mom sucking on my dick, pleading for more and more.

I get through the day and, as usual, Allison and I walk to her home. As we enter the kitchen Mrs. B is working at the counter. She isn't wearing her usual loose clothes. She is wearing heels which make her legs look really good. Her tight little rump is being hugged by a pair of denim shorts.

"Hi, kids," she chirps as she turns to face us. The apron she's wearing isn't quite wide enough to cover all of her bosom on top but does fall below the hem of her shorts.

"I just finished baking some cookies, dear. Help yourself." As she speaks she is pulling off the apron. The t-shirt underneath says "Love Pink" across the chest. But it is so distorted that it's hard to read.

I'd seen Allison wearing that shirt. It looked much different on Mrs. B.! Not particularly low cut, there are still impressive mounds of breast flesh peeking out of the neck line. The hem of the shirt doesn't even reach her navel. Her tits push the hem away from her body. I suspect there is serious underboob cleavage to be seen if I was to kneel in front of her. I'm staring. After yesterday I kind of figured that she had big tits. But I had no idea that Mrs. B was THIS big! She has huge tits. Much larger than Allison!

"MOM! Why are you wearing my shirt?" Allison sounds upset. "You've stretched it all out of shape!"

"Have I, dear?" She looked down at herself. "I saw it in the laundry and thought it was cute. I'm sorry if I've ruined it." She didn't sound sorry. She sounded, um, proud, maybe?

"Well, I can't wear it anymore now, can I?" She turns to look in the fridge for a snack.

"Oh, honey, it'll be okay." Mrs. B replies. She's smiling at me behind Allison's back as she speaks. She winks! I watch as she leans back against the counter and places her hands on the counter top edge. Her tits are forced into prominence as she does so. They surge forward, looking even bigger under that too small shirt. Looking me in the eyes she arches her back. Her tits just seem to explode from her chest! They are so BIG! So huge, Allison's t-shirt seems on the verge of ripping itself to shreds as it tries to contain her gigantic fun bags. Despite the shirt riding up on her massive melons more flesh is being pushed above the neckline. I can just see the lower edge of her over stuffed bra below the bottom hem of the shirt! My chin is on my chest. What a gigantic set of boobs! How had I never even suspected this?

Allison is looking in the fridge. But I'm staring at Carla, Mrs. B. as she poses in front of me. It's obvious that she has dressed up to show off. And I had no idea just how much she had to show off! Allison is one of the biggest chested girls in school. Mindy McConnell is bigger, but she's fat. Mindy's tits are more than matched by her belly. Allison is one of those slender but busty girls that are so damn sexy. And her Mom is MUCH better endowed and just as slender! I've never seen tits so big above a waist so small! Incredible!

I watch in awe as Mrs. B slowly, teasingly, strokes her hands over the wildly stretched out t-shirt. Mrs. B smirks at me and runs her tongue around her lips while she continues to fondles herself thru the shirt. She raises her tits from underneath, plumps them for me to admire. And then she presses her hands against the outside of those huge melons. As Allison turns back around Mrs. B flashes me a hot look and purses her lips at me.

"Well," Allison announces, "I'm going to study. Mom, why don't you feed Dirk a cookie or something before he goes home?"

"Would you like a cookie...or something?" Mrs. B asks. While Allison is walking away Mrs. B. is shimmying her shoulders, making her boobs bounce and wobble as she addresses me. Allison is already out the door and on the way upstairs. I almost ask her not to leave me alone with her Mom.

I can barely choke out an "Okay". My dick is a steel shaft in my pants from Mrs. B's teasing. And she knows it!

She slides up to me. Putting one arm around me she presses her tits against me.

"I could tell that you wanted to see how big my boobs were yesterday. So today I dressed up to show off for you. Do you like this?" she asks as she draws my hand to her chest.

"Guh, gaw, God Damn, you have the biggest tits I've ever seen!" I gasp as I try to hold one enormous tit in my hand. It overwhelms my grasp! So freaking big! "These are amazing! So big, so sexy! I love 'em."

"Well, let me give you a couple of cookies," she coos as I hear Allison's bedroom door closing from upstairs.

Mrs. B is struggling to remove the over burdened shirt. She finally yanks it off, revealing a sexy low cut bra. As she moves her boobs surge and billow, trying to escape the bra that is only barely holding them secure. sn*tching two cookies from the baking sheet she crams them in her cleavage and glides toward me.

Clasping her hands in front of her she presses her upper arms against her tits, forcing an even deeper, more cavernous cleavage. "Here, DIrk, honey, help yourself," she purrs. She puts her hands behind my neck and pulls me down into her cleavage. "Don't leave any crumbs, now, Dirk," she instructs me.

While I'm trying to get a hold of the first cookie with my lips Mrs. B. is shaking her shoulders. Her boobs are battering my cheeks and face. It makes it very hard to get a grip. But it feels amazing!

"Come on, Dirk, dig in!" Mrs. B. chides me as I try unsuccessfully to grab the cookies. I push my face deeper and deeper between her enormous mounds. The cookies sink even farther until I finally get me lips around one and chew it up. I pull back briefly to catch my breath and then I dive back in! At last I finally get them both down. With lots of licking and tongue action.

Pulling back just a little bit, Mrs. B. cups my butt in one hand and caresses my chest with the other. Both big tits are nestled up against me. "You know, I dreamt of you last night" she whispers. "I dreamt of feeling your body against mine. Of how it felt to rub my titties against you while we kiss. And how good your hands feel while you are squeezing and fondling my big boobs. My big titties are so sensitive! I really like having my tits played with, you know!"

She pulls my hand to her huge left breast, encouraging me to fondle her and play with her nipple which I can feel poking out thru the bra.

"I couldn't wait until you got here this afternoon. I had to play with myself. Twice. This morning and then just after lunch. I got so horny just thinking about you and this huge dick! Yesterday was amazing. I've never had a big, I mean a REALLY big cock before. You have such a big, hard dick. I couldn't wait to play with it. To tease you and make your dick as hard as steel. To see it get hard and expand so much. To watch it grow larger and larger while you stare at me while I show off my huge tits!

"I was a Double D like Allison. But that was in tenth grade. By the time I got out of high school I was a Double G! And now I'm even larger! Do you like my big, big, titties?" All I could do was nod my head. Listening to her talk about how horny she was and how she had played with her self made me stiff as a board.

"Let me see! Are you hard? You should be! I almost destroyed that shirt, showing off my big boobs, teasing you. Making your dick hard! Poor Allison won't be able to wear that shirt again, I guess. I really stretched it out of shape with my big ol' titties!" She chuckles while she is feeling my rock hard dick in my pants.

"God, I can't wait any longer" she moans while dropping to her knees. "Let me get you out of these tight pants. I want you to be comfortable while I worship this huge dick! I'm going to give you the best blow job ever, Dirk!"

I don't bother to tell her that I have only had one other, the one she gave me yesterday. If she does better than that I'm going to explode all over her!

Mrs. B. has pulled my pants down to mid thigh and is stroking my dick thru my underwear while cooing endearments and kissing it wetly.

"Lean up against the counter," she instructs me.

Slowly she lowers my tightie whities until she has access to my whole stiff dick. She runs both hands up and down the shaft, bringing it to trembling, pulsating, steel-like hardness. It feels so good as she varies the strength of her grip.

"Oh, DIrk! So big! SO hard, I just adore your cock, honey!" She is smiling up at me, her eyes alight with lust as her tongue runs around and around my cock head. She digs her pointy tongue into the slit on my dick head and sucks up all the precum that is oozing out.

"Ummm, tastes so good! And there is so much!"

I'm just looking down, watching me girlfriend's Mom play with my big hard dick and telling me how much she adores it. I wish Allison would do half the things her Mom is doing! But I don't think Allison would be nearly as good at it as her Mom! What a sl*t she's turned out to be!

Mrs. B. has been running her mouth up and down the bottom of my hard on. From root to tip and back again. Every time she gets to the head of my foot long dick she stops to lick up all the precum that has been oozing out since her last stop. My cock is hard as a rock. Pulsing and jerking in her grip as she keeps working.

Now she draws just the tip of my dick between her lips. Soft and warm she pushes down until my dick head is in her mouth. Her tongue is licking and flickering all over the head while she is moaning and sighing. Farther and farther she goes, pulling my shaft into her mouth until the head of my dick hits the back of her throat.

Moaning in excitement she pushes harder and harder until almost all of my rock hard cock is in her mouth and throat. She can't quite take it all, her lips are just an inch or two from the bottom of my dick when she has to pull back to take a breath.

"Fuck, what a prong," she gasps, running her hands over my dick. "I just love this huge, hard cock! I want you to cum down my throat, honey!"

Following her own suggestion Mrs. B uses both hands to stroke my dick harder and faster. My dick head resting in her mouth, she uses her tongue, wriggling on the bottom to stimulate and excite me. It feels awesome! I can't believe how quickly I'm rising to a phenomenal spasm!

With a groan of excitement I start to cum. My first spurt fills her mouth and is quickly swallowed! Each spurt after that is taken just as easily. No matter how much I cum, no matter how fast each ejaculation follows the previous one, Mrs. B never falters. She nurses on my dick after the final shot, licking up all the fluids that coat my dick.

She never stops licking and playing with my cock. Her hands cradle my balls, rolling them back and forth. Then she strokes my shaft from top to bottom and back again.

"Jeeze, I can't believe it," she says. "Your dick is still hard! You came like a fountain and still it's hard as a rock!" She smiles up at me. "I can't wait to feel this big hard dick pounding between my titties! Have you ever tittie fucked before?" She has a nasty grin on her face as she asks.

"Nuh, nuh, no," I stammer. "I've heard of it..." My voice trails away as I watch Mrs. B. slide off her bra. Her tits bounce as she rips off her bra and throws it across the room.

"Allison can't compete with these big fat titties! I'm bigger and firmer than her. She never will be able to do the kinds of things that I can with these beauties. I'll show you, too!" She's panting and pulling hard on my dick. Those tits that she's so proud of cover her entire chest. They really are firm too! I gawk at her chest. Those TITS! Biggest tits I've ever seen! They look to be at least as big as her head. Maybe even bigger! Hardly any sag! Mrs. B. enfolds my hard on between her huge boobs. Reaching up onto the counter she grabs a bottle of hand lotion and spurts a big dollop into her cleavage and over my throbbing cock.

Smirking up at me she starts to rub my dick between her fleshy pillows. It feels so good! Any trace of softness is gone from my dick! I watch, enthralled, as she continues to squeeze me between her breasts. She is still smiling up at me. She is enjoying the control that she has over me with her giant casabas!

Mrs. B. starts to raise and lower her tits alternately. She is jacking me off with those mighty pillows. I'm as hard as I've ever been and I can feel the cum begin to churn in my balls.

"Come on, Dirk, run your big hard dick between my big, soft melons, honey! Allison's little Double D's can't do this, you know!" she crows as I begin to thrust my hips back and forth.

"God, that feels good," I gasp. "How big, what size bra, do you wear, Carla?" I'm panting with lust as I pound against her tits.

"I'm a bigger girl than Allison, that's for sure," she leers at me. "I wear a bra that would just swim on Allison's little 34-DD chest. We have the same body band, a 34." Mrs. B. is drawing out her answer while lifting and dropping her tits faster and faster. "But my cup size is into the second half of the alphabet! I wear at 34-NN! That makes me a lot bigger that her. Do you like tittie fucking my 49 inch bosom? Does it feel good? Do you like the way my titties shake and shimmy while your dick is pounding between them? I love giving tittie fucks! I've been doing it since High School! Some of my boy friends liked it better than anything else we could do! But I'd only do it if they could make me cum too! Either a good hard fuck or else they would have to spend some time between my thighs, eating me out until I was satisfied." Her simpering look was hot as Hades. I watched as she wet her lips. "That won't be a problem with you, Dirk! This huge cock makes me cum like a cannon! Hard, fast, so GOOD! I love, I adore, I worship this giant cock!"

"And I think you'll love this, too," She bends her neck and sucks on my cock as it emerged from her cleavage. Time and again my dick head would pop out only to be sucked in to her hot mouth.

"Oh, fuck, Carla, I'm cumming!" I let go a growl and at the same time a long rope of cum erupted from my cock. That first spurt almost hit the ceiling and the rest landed on her laughing face. In her hair and then, finally all over her enormous boobs.

When she was sure I had shared all I had Mrs. B. made a show of lapping up every drop that she could reach. When she was done, letting me watch her swallow my seed, she reached for my half hard cock.

Her educated touch soon had me back to a full blown hard on. I couldn't believe how fast she had me quivering with eagerness! I'd cum twice in a row and now I was ready for round three!

Mrs. B smiles up at me.

"Come on, honey, lets put this to use where it belongs! In my hot wet pussy!" Mrs. B. stands up in front of me while stripping off her crotchless panties. I can see liquid lust running down her legs from her weeping pussy.

"Come on, give me this dick," she moans as she turns her back on me.

I slip the head of my dick between her pussy lips which causes her to groan in lust.

"You like that, you sl*t?" I ask roughly.

"You know I do," she pants. She's trying to push back at me, to take more of my dick. But I'm just riding behind her, not letting her take control.

"More, Dirk, more, please! I've been waiting all day to feel you deep into my hot little c*nt!" She looks over her shoulder at me and runs her tongue around her lips, enticing me with her sexy look.

Slowly I ease into her, feeding her inch after inch of the thick hard dick that she loves so much. Slowly I ease back out.

"No, Dirk, in me! Don't pull out! I want it all, ohhhh," she groans as I slowly slide back into her. This time I give her just about half of my foot long erection. She groans in excitement, bent over the counter as she takes my hard on. I'm stroking slowly, not in any hurry. Mrs. B. is gasping in pleasure as we fuck.

"So thick, so hard. SO GOOD!" her voice rises in excitement. I sure hope that Alison is wearing her headset! Mrs. B. is making a lot of noise while taking more and more of my cock!

"Harder, Dirk! Harder! And faster, quit slow fucking me, I want it fast and hard, honey!"

I ignore her. Just slowly sliding back and forth. Adding another inch or so from time to time. After about ten minutes more she is finally getting all that I have to offer. I'm slowly filling her up with all twelve inches of hard on. Then slowly, just as slowly, pulling back until only the tip is between her pussy lips. She is panting and moaning. As I slowly, slowly press myself into her I can feel her body start to shake.

With a shriek that should wake the dead Mrs. B. starts to convulse. Her body is flailing in front of me. She is crying out in lust, begging for more and calling my name as she cums again and again. I've never heard of someone being able to cum so hard, so long. I count at least four or five orgasms, one after the other as she jerks and tosses herself on my dick.

"My God, I've never cum like that in my life! Fuck you are the best Dirk, the very best. I want you more now than I did when you walked in the door. Keep fucking me! Fast and hard! Faster and harder!"

And I agree with her at last. Roughly I flip her over. Faster and faster I slam my hips against her. She is getting all that I have to offer as hard and as fast as I can manage. Her boobs bounce and shake, shimmying and jiggling as I pour my dick into her. She is no longer trying to thrust herself back against me. Instead she is just holding on the the countertop so that she doesn't get knocked to the floor by the force of my fucking.

From time to time she uses both hands to try to corral her tits, to stop them from bouncing all over her chest. Helping out I push on massive tit up to her lips and encourage her to suck and lick her nipples. She seems to love that as well!

Again and again she rockets thru an orgasm. One after the other. No longer crying out, she's silently taking what I have. Her mouth is wide open but no sound is emerging. I can see tears rolling down her cheeks. And when she looks up at me her eyes are filled with excitement and lust.

Finally, I'm ready to cum. With a roar of excitement I rip my self from her clutching c*nt, pull her to her knees in front of me and start to spurt on her face and chest.

She grabs my dick and slams her mouth over it, taking the last spurts of my cum down her throat. As the last of the sperm is swallowed she collapses to the floor in front of me. She has cum on her face, in her hair and on those giant boobs that are shivering as she tries to catch her breath.

I slip back into my pants and head for the back door. I turn around and see Mrs. B is still slumped on the floor, gasping and quivering as she tries to recover from the pounding that she has just taken. She doesn't even look up as I close the door and start the walk home.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anita22 For This Useful Post:

Tags
big tits, milf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s