Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-24-2017, 03:50 PM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by danyg View Post
my best man was my wife's first, he took her virginity. She did not like sex with him whatsoever, her was too big she said, but the 3 of us are still friends. It was awkward at first but not anymore
But it doesn't seem as though your knowing this has meant really anything to you and you and her.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:38 PM

Thanked 25,332 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default mE

Actually, I was the past lover at about 6 weddings I was invited too..... not awkward for me, but a couple of grooms had a problem w/ it.....

The healthy attitude was, that was then, this is now,,,,, but some guys are into marrying for sex, and think theirs wives are practually virgins to them??

How do they think their wives learned about good sex that trapped theirs husbands???
Old 04-26-2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
I am not insulted by the idea of being a cuck.
As it happens, I am in no way a cuck and would never go down that path. I do not even have fantasies about the prospect. I am a candaulist
A candualist? I had to look that one up. Oh yeah, but I had no idea that there was actually a formal word for that. I was with a woman for about 5 years when we were both in our early 20's. She got off on dressing up to go out and then playing a game where she would flirt with men in the bar. Didn't leave with them, never did anything hot and heavy with them, but it was fun. She encouraged me to do it too, probably because of the rush that she got seeing me get embarrassed when she would later tease me about the young woman that I was speaking to

She also liked going to the topless club with me and some of my guy friends...too bad she went batshite crazy...that is what ended it, she became a mental drunk.

See this post too https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...80#post1691080

Last edited by pjbeachfun; 04-26-2017 at 03:06 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pjbeachfun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM

Default 2 guys at my wedding

I met my wife at university - she was 18 and still a virgin when she started university.

We got married 4 years after we left university and there were 2 guys at our wedding who had fucked her. One was a boyfriend she dated for about 6 weeks at uni. He took her to bed after plenty of tequila one night and fucked her. I know from what she's said when asked that he was very sexual and a bit more experienced than her and taught her a lot about sex. He came to the wedding with his partner who was a friend of my wife and so we couldnt really not invite him.

The other guy who came to our wedding was a friend of hers from the same course they'd done. Turns out that one time after a night out she'd been drunk again (anyone spotting a pattern) and he'd fucked her in her room. I found out from a friend of a friend that he'd fucked her bareback twice and left his cum in her pussy..

I have to admit was very horny seeing those guys at the wedding and knowing theyd seen my wife naked and fucked her more than once.

She at least had the decency to look shy when we met them in the line after the wedding.

For info, my wife is 5' 6", 34b, pretty face, slim, lovely legs and bum and at the age of 18 - 24 a very tight pussy
Old 04-28-2017, 05:43 AM

Default Photo

A couple of asked to see my wife at that age so here is a nice bikini shot from holiday when she was 20
/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0120.JPG  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 09:03 AM

Default Wedding photo

And a couple of people have asked to see the wedding photo....I'm loving the comments so far
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0089.JPG  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2017, 11:08 PM

Thanked 25,332 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default ukgoldfish

I replied to your private message... I'm not sure if it went thru or deleted... let me know...

Also, I forgot to say,,, I always enjoyed knowing I'd fucked the crap out of the bride.... >>>and it was the same at each wedding,, they looked over at me for a moment & smiled softly when they were cutting the cake... ...always the same?
Old 05-01-2017, 05:56 AM

Default Thank you

Thank you for the reply and the further comment

I must admit it made me very horny when my wife and her ex bf had a quiet moment during the reception and I could see how quickly she slipped back into flirting with him !
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 05:57 AM

Default my messges to Grits

Originally Posted by ukgoldfish

Thank you for your comment about having been a past lover for 6 girls at their wedding - your comment was perfect that we should be grateful that thoughtful guys like you took our wives to bed and helped them learn to enjoy sex.

Can I ask if you felt satisfaction at the weddings knowing you'd enjoyed the girls and helped them mature sexually?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2017, 05:59 AM

Default Griits reply

Yes, there was a kinky satisfaction that I taught most of them how to enjoy sex.. thats probably why they nvited me.... I wasn't interested in marrying them, ( I was married very briefly age 32-23)..... and they were sometimes mad about it, but I never promised anything, and always said I wasn't getting married again till in my 30s.... in fact I broke up w/ them all telling them that I didn;t want to hold them back from marriage dreams.... most got married w/ in 18 months of our break ups...... But I did show them how to "release & emjoy" the pleasures of sex w/o worring about using it to catch a man.. so our sex was very good.. they were able to let go and be a sl*t w/o worring about losing a potential husband who most likly might frown or worry about her desires and experience...... no one is marrying a virgin, but guys who can;t get laid usually think they are, sort-of, ..

(from UKgoldfish - sorry for messing up the messaging !)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife